My husband and I went to the very new pizza restaurant that opened up next to our apartment building...

My husband and I went to the very new pizza restaurant that opened up next to our apartment building. I noticed that their menu advertised "Broccoli di Rape" and pointed it out to the cashier. "Hey," I said. "Did you know the menu here has a typo? says 'Broccoli di Rape' instead of 'Broccoli di Rabe.' You guys might want to get that fixed."

The cashier ignored me. I shrugged it off and figured he'd already heard the same complaint. When we got home, Joe told me I fucked up and that it's supposed to be spelled like that. So this place can advertise vegetable sexual assault for $7.95 plus tax, and somehow I'M the social pariah for pointing it out?

It's probably pronounced like rah-pay in Italian. But we're not in Italy, we're in New Jersey, and most people who see this are gonna immediately think of the English word. I'm not offended, I just think it's fucking weird.

Attached: A817172E-6AC0-45F7-8865-432309118BA2.jpg (960x540, 89K)

Shut the fuck up snowflake I hope you get rah-payed

Kys

nj is filled with italians. your the foreigner there. they know what it means. mind your own business.

source: i was born and raised in nj

> husband
gay marriage is legal there?

/thread

I just don't understand why everyone has to troll me over this. It's not unreasonable to tactfully suggest that they keep the word "rape" off the menu and go with "rabe" like most other places.

Tits or gtfo. Dead thread otherwise. Sage!

IT'S NOT THE SAME THING IDIOT!

it's a man

I just think they shouldn't have the word "rape" on the menu. Why should I have to be reminded of forcible intercourse when I'm trying to order garlic knots?

OP is right. It needs to be changed. It's disturbing, & anybody, male or female, that has ever experienced sexual assault will be immediately taken back to those horrible moments the very second they see that on the menu. Would they call their black olives, Olives di Negros? I didn't think so. Take it off the menu right now!

>shouldn't they just use words with an entirely different meaning because I have the emotional fortitude of a 3 year old
You should really just kill yourself. Why is every cunt from Jersey so fucking vapid.

>My husband and I

You mean faggot?

Thank you,
Negro is Spanish for black so honestly all of Italy and Spain are racist and rape apologists

homosexuals get married these days. i know it's shocking but happens often now.

You might be right. I mean if Italian Sausage de Cock was on the menu. I wouldn't eat it. No homo.

It should be taken off the menu. Nao!

It's 2019 & we cant use certain words anymore. Let them be relics of the past.and yes I think the Hispanic languages need to stop using the word negro in their language. It's racist at this point. We can create a new word. no big deal

I like rape

Attached: AED2C8CF-69E0-4453-A32A-F9F999C2CA8D.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I think you wan't your cheezy garlic knot stuffed with hot dick.

dumbfuck! it's a guy!!

Rabe segsy ladies ;DDDDDDD

Attached: IMPORTANT SHIT.jpg (351x319, 68K)

is this real? I feel like I've fallen for the bait. I can't accept that someone can be so fucking pathetic so it has to be a joke

I know.

wow what restaurant is that from?

is it made with rape oil, from rapeseed? words have more than one meaning. do you get offended by dudes named dick or johnson?

If I said I was going to feed you rape your 1st thought wouldn't be rapeseed oil.

OP you must be really bored to put so much effort into such easy to spot troll post.
Next time make it less obvious.

Attached: 1545083081348.jpg (448x500, 125K)

you want them to change a whole word because you're offended?

>nigga hush

Attached: 1469155846879.gif (200x131, 1.38M)

Words come and go. You're behind the times.

i recently planted a bunch of rapeseed, so it would. especially since 'feed you rape' doesnt make sense for the sexual assault. same with a menu, context allows us to tell the difference.

your literally advocating for an orwellian society. double-plus-ungood

"Sandwich Hoagies Other Crap"

Why can’t you just call it Canola oil like everyone else does?

Not anymore. You can't put the word rape on a menu. There are real victims of rape out there that will see that. A rstaurant would commit suicide if they had a jig-a-boo burger nigger-tipped fries on their menu

>other languages should change what they call their food because im a gigantic fucking pussy bitch who gets upset over the most trivial of things
I wish you would go, right now. and never come back, faggot.

Steve Grillo?

its a free society still, and we can clearly say whatever the fuck we want, in print, anywhere. i made a falcon punch ipa and put it on a menu. and fuck you for trying to make our tenuously free society into a 1984 dystopy. i would think this was all bait if you werent pulling off the vapid act so well.

This is the most bait thread ever

Attached: 5D24B2F2-338B-4643-BE63-7D0106BF619F.gif (229x173, 449K)

Wew lads

Attached: image0-3.jpg (860x860, 136K)

Don’t get suckered into it any more than you already are.

Attached: 749EC7DE-E818-4EC5-A6DD-43AAF6CD877A.jpg (400x500, 46K)

kek

Youre living in fantasy land where rape doesn't exist. people get raped. And you can thank white supremacy for taking words from minority cultures to use as a vulgarity against people of color.

Fuck off dick loving twink

Razz 'em

sage isn't a thing you stupid fag

You’re acting like it’s difficult. Its such a simple thing to not do, and it doesn't cost a dime.

Actually it is. Rapini is rabe. Just the English name for what Italian call rape, but pronounced differently. Also real Italians call it cime di rapa but broccoli rabe or broccoli di rapa is what foreign Italians say since their Italian is the old style like Texas German or amish Deutsche

Something tells me they really don't give a shit.
>Zuppa di Clams

Does your husband know about Joe?

Thats his name.

Why is it the world's responsibility to protect you from things it had nothing to do with. So you were raped. So what? Did you die? No. Are you currently being raped? No. Move on and stop letting something that didn't break you define you. Move on.

Who cares. Not their job to protect people who can't control their thoughts or emotions. Grow up kid.

I know people get raped. From experience. My ex wouldn't want this word removed from a food menu though cause she ended up enjoying not having a choice.

Hearty kek