I suspect my girlfriend might be hooking up with her best (female) friend while I’m at work or in class...

I suspect my girlfriend might be hooking up with her best (female) friend while I’m at work or in class, so I planted a small WiFi camera to see what I can find out for myself. I’ve come home a few times to the smell of sex/pussy in the air. If she is, I don’t particularly care, it just feels like she’s betraying me by not even telling me. What else could she be doing that I don’t know? If I catch anything on camera bet your ass it’ll be uploaded here. Pic not related

Attached: 7CCF66F1-B476-4196-AD48-70192665DC13.jpg (654x956, 129K)

Interesting. I have been wanting to put some kind of spy cam in the bathroom, but scared that she will find out. How in the hell would i talk my way out of that.

If you see something, say hey can i watch. I wont touch, i promise lol

If you can smell her musty ass pussy in the air after sex you need to tell a bitch to wash those flaps

Hmm. Our bedroom smells like that too when my wife and i finish our rounds. So what u saying??

Maybe that’s why she doesn’t want to tell me, bc she doesn’t want me to wanna fuck her friend. Her friend is pretty sexy but a complete bitch. I know she knows I never pull out when I fuck my gf, so if she’s eating her pussy she might as well be sucking my dick too... lol. I’d be cool with watching though

That’s the issue, my gfs pussy never smells. I of course don’t know about her friend though. So...

I love the smell of sex

Exactly, that would be really cool

I'm a reddit fag that never uses this website but I'm genuinely interested in how this turns out

you gf has a lot of acid in her pussy. smells like vineger. you need to make her use a douche to neutralize the acid. then the smell will go away. it's not her fault her mom never taught her how to balance her ph level.

It is very interesting. Sucks this site deletes stuff too soon

Ive always heard that using a douche is bad, it dries you out

fuck the fuck out of here moronS!

lol shut the fuck up user. Learn how to read

well there has to be something she can use. baking soda maybe? ask a girl that has a smelly pussy. it is not an uncommon problem and many girl pay close attention to that sort of thing.

exactly they are bad. Only old ass women use those bc it was normal back in their day.

Found the virgin. There’s literally specific soaps women use. My gf uses it. Which is why her pussy doesn’t smell, her friends must. Hence why I’m wondering why TF I smell pussy when I come home and she’s there.

So if it smells like fish, it aint normal?

Don't be a cuck. You gotta fuck her friend alone, bring balance back to the relationship. Your gf is a whore and her friend seems okay with it so getting it with her too shouldn't be too hard.

Op here, I see some interest in you guys, how can I be recognized later in the event something good gets caught on cam?

My gf isn’t a whore. I’m not a cuck, either. Get the fuck out of this thread

Assholes like this guy ruin good things like this threads potential

You will just have to post something stating, hey remeber me. I will patiently be waiting

Hey, OP. Does she have dildos or anything like that? Maybe you’d want to look at her internet search history. For all you know, she’s prob having long fap sessions.

>Yea Forums
>expecting "good guys"
K

Yeah actually she does. Why didn’t I think of that? Geez. Hey maybe I’ll get that on cam lmao

I expect nothing of Yea Forums

Will you post it if you do get it on cam?

yeah kind of. a bad pussy is smelly ccertinaly like vineger. fish smell is probably from the same cause. it's because of the chemical imbalances in her pussy. it's like a box without any ventilation filled with bacteria. those bacteria will multiply and produce acid when the make more bacterias. that is the acid vinegar smell. a healthy pussy can fight it though. i guesss that's from diet and genes. so if a girl need some help she has to put some base in her pussy box like a douche or maybe even some baking soda paste to really kill the smell and bacteria. also think about it. if her pussy is so rekt from acid and bacteria, what happens to your dick when you slamming down in that hole? see why it's important now?

Probably yeah

your wife stank like pussy nigga. WASH THEM FLAPS

youre a fucking cuck my man

And you’re a fucking virgin

Sweet. How will we know that it’s you from this thread?

Yes, but they're a virgin that isn't getting cheated on, cuck.

I’m not a cuck, faggot. I’d rather get cheated on than get zero pussy and live in my mommy’s basement awaiting chicken tendies. Kys incel

Not posting shit bc of these cuck obsessed losers

you sound pathetic.

did you find anything chief

lol what’s pathetic is being so terrified of being cheated on that you never leave your home and would rather die than be seen as the dreaded “cuck” by your circle jerk Yea Forums buddies
Seriously just off yourself you waste of fucking life

probably a gallon of vinegar

Nope this incel killed it for everyone nothing I find is getting posted

THIS

Pussy smells like pussy. Smelly pussy smells like smelly pussy. Get some one day and you will know.
However, if you have central air/heat and you still smell pussy, you are correct.

Douching is horrible for vaginas, fyi
Source: 2 older sisters, all their friends, 2 ex wives, 2 daughters

did you teach your daughters how to care for their vjayjays?

Good pussy smells like the exhaust port of a PS3

lol Queen V is on my shopping list all the time for my daughter. She has had vag problems a lot and that brand of twat soap has fixed her right up.

1 in 6 airbnb's have hidden cams in the bathroom or bedroom - FACTS

Fuck. Well it’s cool. If you do catch her fapping, enjoy watching her fap.

Probably because you said her pussy doesn't have a scent. Only thing I'm smelling is a troll

KEYBOARD FIGHT!!!!!!!111!!!!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!!!!

Had a lot of conversations. We have healthy relationships. Also took the one who's mom is not in the picture to the health dept to talk to adult medical professionals about things.

How do you find them?

There's always a price to pay when you seek a bargain.

amazon has shit for $25

Hidden Camera Detector - Anti Spy Finder with The Largest Infrared Viewer and Brightest LEDs. Travel Size Pro Security and Privacy for AirBnB, Hotels, Bathrooms. Searches 2X Faster Than Other Models

btw that was a 10 second google you fucking moron