I made a grindr so I can smash cute trans girls, but I keep getting rando guys asking me about long or short Ubers

I made a grindr so I can smash cute trans girls, but I keep getting rando guys asking me about long or short Ubers.

What does this translate to in straight white male?

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-192411.png (1080x2160, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

verywellhealth.com/does-mouthwash-reduce-risk-of-oral-stds-4124069
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would a girl be on grindr? Even if only guys would want to fuck one, they're not going to want to search on grindr

hes a pro, asking if you want the hourly or quicky rate

Because they're not truly girls

Give me more gay lingo. I'm amazed how much shit idk about this.

very likely this, anything with people wanting someone "generous" or secretly referring to something that's paid for hints at prostitution. prolly even undercover cops.

if you don't know something, look it up on urban dictionary. don't trust anyone who says they like people "generous" and when they ask if you "party" it means doing hard drugs, usually to keep hard for a longer time. never trust anyone that says they're on PrEP, odds are they aren't doing it right.

>straight white male
>wants to have sex with trannies

COPE!!!!!

lol

youre not straight. stop lying to yourself.

trans pussy feels bad, why would you want this?

OP is a self-hating faggot

He's likely new to being bi and isn't comfortable with it.
you referring to post-op pussy or the boi pussy? imo if you get with trans that are like 18-20 yo and pre-op, it's pretty nice.

What’s so hard about taking a pill every day? And even if they are on prep, you should still play safe as much as possible. Prep isn’t 100%. Gays are filthy.

OP fucks male rectums and open genital wounds

>it's pretty nice.
its not, and it usually doesnt feel good for them, they just dont want to admit that they wasted $10,000

people are desperate and retarded. they're probably on drugs, reduces it to like 74% effective and likely are not taking it as consistently or take it and think it automatically takes effect.

I'm talking about pre-op you retard. not all trans go under the needle.
this is why you go for younger trans, who are new. plus they've likely gotten vaccinated for hpv.

Pro tip: When you meet in person for sex you're paying for ask to take nude photos first. Cops wont do it. Pros will.

This is why you play safe when hooking up with random fags on grinder. Idk why all these fags always want to bare back or even suck dick with out a condom. That shit is gross.

Exactly, once someone says they do bareback stop the conversation there. There is a low risk of STIs from oral sex but there is still risk, better to use a condom and if you do go down on someone don't brush your teeth a few hours before and after giving oral.

Attached: fbfcbb70be275310cfcfdb97c4509ea1.jpg (280x280, 11K)

You can actually use mouth wash after and before. It kills the all STI germs and viruses. Brushing teeth is not recommended. But still. Play it say, faggots.

The majority of ppl on Grindr looking for trans are "straight" guys who can't get women.

Idk about that, the passable trans are a lot harder to get than some women sometimes. The only route that's easy are the new 18 yo's that never been with a guy and are attempting to be passable. Their standards are very low. After a couple years they will have either killed themselves or they end up thinking too highly of themselves with ridiculous standards.

that boy's gay. you can see it in the eyes.

lol. no.

also, think about all the tiny cuts in your mouth (everyone has them). a little HIV semen gets in there, game over bud.

I don’t think it’s bad if you don’t.

verywellhealth.com/does-mouthwash-reduce-risk-of-oral-stds-4124069