There is nothing worse than living in a small town

There is nothing worse than living in a small town

>nothing to do
>nothing in my town but like 2 empty roads
>everyone here is in agonizing poverty
>everyone is mean and hostile
>the weather is always cold as fucking shit cant even go outside
>literally nothing to do no stores nowhere to go nothing around no one to do anything with
>cant even get a hobby because there's literally no one to do it with or any stores around
>everyone here just goes to work comes home sleeps does nothing
>if you want to go to a concert or something you have drive 6 hours one way, get a motel, spend 2 whole days driving, plan everything months ahead, spend 100s of dollars
>closest town is 2 hours away nothing but one mall and nothing to do
>closest major city is 7 hours away and everyones too poor to go
>no girls around just crazy mountain men hillbillies that only want to hang out with their cousins
>no beaches, concerts. amusement parks, get togethers, events, things to do, anything to see , attractions, anything to go

Attached: C7C0FB29-0D85-4826-9C84-DA0073C14756.png (446x367, 43K)

>closest major city is 7 hours away and everyones too poor to go
>no girls around just crazy mountain men hillbillies that only want to hang out with their cousins
>no beaches, concerts. amusement parks, get togethers, events, things to do, anything to see, attractions, anything
>no disney world for me
>no girls no friends nothing just prison loneliness cant even change anything if I want to literally just trapped out in the middle of nowhere with no resources
>no resources

People in the city have no fucking clue you think you got bored of your shit. Dude try being bored since day 1. You still have 15 different things you can do. Try having 1 thing to do. Then do it until you’re bored. And then just be stuck doing that. Until you’re retarded

Fuck god. Fuck my parents. Fuck my parents.

Every single person is crazy. My town has 3 people and they are all fucking lunatics like angry screaming shouting rude as fuck crazy as fuck on meds psych center crazy.

I felt compelled to post on this thread

I understand your situation.

>however

You have to view this a temporary set of circumstances. The key here is to realize the situation you are in (which you have), and then formulate a plan to get yourself out of it.

The goal here is to not limit any future pathways. i.e. don't smoke weed or do stupid shit that could prevent you from making your get away.

There a multitude of jobs that can get you out of your situation. Have you considered joining the military? the coast guard? You can travel, learn a skill, and get your college paid for.

There are job opportunites in Alaska. Like right now they are hiring people with no skills to shuck crabs and other seafood. They pay for room and board and you can make some cash, get out of town for a while.

There are ranch hand opportunities in Australia.

There are numerous work-colleges like Berea University and College of the Ozarks that are tuition free if you work at the campus.

There are English teaching opportunities abroad.

There are many ways to change your situation. Obviously the town aint changing, so you must change. My best advice is to not fuck it up with drugs and trouble. Search man, search the internet for the first step, job or opportunity then build on that.

Attached: large.jpg (579x584, 34K)

Move

take a midnight train going anywhere faggot

Why is that sad guy about to blow his lower neck out?

maybe hes aiming for his spinal cord

That's deep shit, its a metaphor for how there's so little to do that he might as well be paralyzed.

Journey fucking sucks, faggot.

Attached: downloadfile-3.jpg (459x612, 66K)

curious to see where you live, got the address for a main road that i can look up on google streetview?

wash your penis, bucko

Attached: 1551869575798s.jpg (111x125, 3K)

You have Internet. Get some money finding something on-line and move to another country. Learn the language using the Internet.

whats journey? faggot

just a small town boy
livin' without any joy
everyday he’ll post this thread not goin' anywhere...

he'd rather be a city boy,
born and raised but now unemployed
he’s on probation for being black not goin' anywhere...

a nigger in a chilly room
smell of lead and mold, but what can he do?
god is cruel and we're not alright
it goes on and on and on and on…

>whats journey?

Attached: faggot.gif (326x281, 170K)

I dont get it

Go back to R*ddit. No real need to find out.

Nice one, user.

God trappedme here on probation for being black

Kill yourself. Please. I beg you.

eat my ass, bucko

Attached: bucko.png (691x426, 356K)

what?

whats reddit?

>There is nothing worse than living in a small town
Living in a big city with no friends.
Checkmate.

spotted the 12yr old.

wtf is a 12 year old?