Ask a dude who wears girl shorts to get publicly bullied and roasted anything

Ask a dude who wears girl shorts to get publicly bullied and roasted anything

Attached: mom_3.jpg (1200x2000, 792K)

That's the most Germanic man I've ever seen in my life.

I should look Finno-Ugric, I'm Hungarian

Nah mate, you are a pure-blooded Germanic. The entire appearance glows German Pride World Wide.

Ok, that's fine with me

There was a gay guy walking the biggest pit bull I've ever seen in NYC. I drove past and saw how short his shorts were and just thought to myself. That dude probably has the biggest dick

Attached: 70025089_1706338652831718_3108763260887760896_n.jpg (640x581, 49K)

They don't often associate me with having a big dick

hey my gay friend! how you been?

Fine thanks

so, last time I asked some question but I had to leave so I missed your possible answer so here is it again.
what does cock taste like?

If it's washed then it does not taste like anything. It's the cum that has the taste

and the cum taste like..?

It ranges from very bitter to sweetish, In each case it has its typical cummy taste

does it work?

Oh absolutely

>It ranges from very bitter to sweetish
oh that make sense, I hear it depend on what the person eat.
so how do being fucked in the ass by a real cock feels like? it's the same having a random object?

No, being fucked by a real cock has the extra sensation of being someone's girl, submitting to someone, while just inserting an object does not

oh... i see

A random object does not push me onto the floor, it doesn't call me a faggot, it doesn't pull itself out to explode onto my face, it doesn't explode at all

Do you enjoy the negative attention you receive for wearing fem clothes?

Attached: 1544761550016.jpg (250x250, 20K)

I don't really call them negative, but yeah, a lot

are you a soy boy?

>it doesn't explode at all
what about a hand grenade?

I read it's definition on urban dictionary and yeah sort of
> will probably marry the first girl that has sex with him
Now that's definitely not me

I like cum explosion

Nah. He'd have to be hairy as fuck to look Germanic.

ever fucked someone or you just take it?

No, never, I only have a small cock, plus by default I'm a submissive bottom

you been sucked?

Once a dude, but not to make me cum, just to play a little with my dick

were you molested when you were a kid?

Sexually no, not a younger dude did bully me at school repeatedly

ok.. well, I'm hungry now, nice talking to you. keep the aids at minimum will ya.

I'm sorry to hear that

How do your fellow Hungarians see this?

They laugh/giggle/comment, etc

ever been harassed or jumped for it

Nothing physical so far, only verbal

Ok. That's fair enough. After all, it's not even that provocative. At least in Western countries. Sure, you get the usual intolerant coward that can barely smuggle some wrods, but that's it. Not a big thing.

I had a guy once forming his fist in front of me, but not moving. I had to move away to not bang into his fist in front of me. I was on the phone and all this happened so quickly.

that's the most you will get nowadays. Unless you hold hands with some other dude... I don't understand why he'd do that.

This is most ideal to me. Nothing physical, but still plenty of attention, thanks mostly to my neon pink shoes. I did get comments just for the shorts, but the with these shoes I get 3 times more