Any medfags here? I had a flu last week, diarreah&fever n shit(worst flu i had in my entire life tbh)...

Any medfags here? I had a flu last week, diarreah&fever n shit(worst flu i had in my entire life tbh). I had little blood from the watery diarreah in my stool. Didnt rly worry about. I got better, for a few days, (still had very weird stool) sometimes with slime n shit, and today i went to toilet and i shat out this. Im getting nervous(i got fever today again) should i go to the hospital?

Attached: WP_20190917_13_31_11_Rich.jpg (3840x2160, 1.55M)

yes.

are you a medfag?

Medfag here. Probably a malignancy in your colon. Go see your GP

Likely a hemorrhoid

Eat lots of fibre and take anti gastro tablets and you will be fine

Have you lost any weight unintentionally in the last couple of months?

eat more meat

you have superAIDS in your anus... RIP

cancer? fucking hell :(

no not really, actually i gained some weight

looks like fresh blood so probably not cancer but mad hemorrhoids but the degree of blood loss is a bit worrying i think a doctor might be worth checking out (hope you are not american)

nah eurofag here, won't cost me anything

Ebola aids

Actually rather this

nursefag here.
the blood in your shit is fresh. so there must be some bleeding in the lower parts of your intestinal tract. could be a rip or something. its not that bad as if the blood/stool was black or brown. that would mean that the blood was digested and old. but this only happens when the bleeding occurs in the upper parts of your intestinal tract. i would still see a doc tho if it wont go away in like 5 days. get well soon.

Then why the fuck you asking on Yea Forums , go see your GP then fuck sake

its fucking night here, i'm just worried if its that bad that i have to go immediately to a hospital or if i can go to a doctor tomorrow

If you keep shitting very often like this then you should go asap

at least in the US you can get a gun in a happy meal and shoot yourself if you have serious medical condition.

happened 2 times, before that it wasn't that bad(like only a stain of blood), it looks like it got worse the last time. I'm taking already some anti diarreah meds, i hope the next shit i take is actual shit not blood.

Thx for the info
aswell, thx for the info

>literally shitting out blood
>should i go to the hospital

fucking idiot

probably better than becoming a debtslave lol

It could also be a diverticulitis

isn't this a common thing that happens on occasion?

Hmm tbh considering i had a flu before that, this might be actually highly possible, i have stomach pain but it goes away when i move/fart, Its alot of blood involved, and it is basically an inflammation, and inflammation often happens during weakened immune systems, as from a flu for example.

Yeah, I recommend visiting your gp tomorrow

>should i go to the hospital?
Nah brah, death is perfectly normal.

Roll with it.

You know what most doctor's say - you shit bright red, you're dead.

Chances are its hemaroids go to the doctor's they'll put a finger up your ass and tell you to drink metamucil or its colon cancer and youre fucked

just mail it to your hospital, they'll get the message that you're a fucking retard and shouldn't be fisted so much

>asking the medicine jew to load you up with his poisons
asking for it

Medfag here. Get to a doctor asap my dude. Fever+bloody shit are not good symptoms to have together.

ye heading to hospital now

OP got cancer, RIP.