What kind of dog do you think he has?

What kind of dog do you think he has?

Attached: BF0687CE-055B-489D-92DB-CA2DA691DDF7.jpg (795x874, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixxs-log-of-shit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Log dog

Attached: slidding-doodoo.jpg (292x236, 20K)

Attached: 1551292208280.jpg (640x566, 323K)

a hot log dog

Can we please stop with the andy pics?

20 a day is retarted. Move on to something else already. This shit gets old

ur a waste

Attached: 1567803259983.jpg (600x1017, 388K)

>waste

if you mean, an andy's sixx waste disposal, then yes. you're right.

Attached: DAB67850-B454-45C5-AD9C-277CA8D860ED.png (200x219, 88K)

LOL

Can someone explain this fucking meme to me

Attached: d1567803909644.jpg (720x540, 106K)

>shit

Attached: 1516144946298.png (1080x1343, 1.07M)

You will find out at the age of 18

Andy Sixx was a character in the 80's british tv show Minder. He ran The Winchester Club and would often serve up logs of his own shit to Terry and Arthur instead of beer and spirits.

Attached: 1555359780065.jpg (807x627, 322K)

it's a bot or someone who likes to waste their time

I just dont inderstand. All day everyday, it is this Andy sixx log stuff.

Better than the people posting the same celebs thread.At least retards are making original memes, and on top of that. Andy Sixx is absolutely salty over this. And I hate him, so keep the logs comin boys.

wwwwwwwwwhat...

So this andy guy comes to Yea Forums and looks at what you posting about him?

Andy if you are reading this please, PLEASE fucking logloaf my throat hole you sexy fucker. I am a straight dad from the Midwest but god damn do my jeans get tight around when I see that goth hairdoo and those scene kid tank tops. I want - check that - I NEED you to drop your leather trowsers and take a dirty triple XL haymaker of a dump on one of those fancy plates my whore wife keeps in above the credenza so I can get down on all fours like the turd slut i am and huff those steamy fumes and choke down handfull after sopping handfull of your makings. I want to wipe your ass with my beard and then lay out on the chaise lounge and let the sun bake your reeking shit smear on my face. Let me be your human toilet Andy... Please or i swear to log I'll kill us both. My supple lips are your toilet seat... When you say "flush" i swallow. Ram a fucking plunger down my m'throat and make me puke out all the shit and suck it back down again like a frothy anus frosty, Andy. Shit in me andy, shit in my ass and fuck my wife and be your lil' log cuck, Andy. God dammit...

Attached: 1544996180341.jpg (1300x866, 315K)

Will someone please explain this to me? Who is he and does he eat his shit? Someone else's shit? What's the background story. I'm not getting the joke

Attached: 1547215506933.png (450x621, 375K)

If I ever see another pic of this guy I'm going to shoot a kitten.

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.

Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.

Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.

Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy sliding.

Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.

Step 6: Burp out excess steam.

Step 7: Beg Andy for another.

Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

it scares me that you're an actual human being.

Attached: will-it-slidde.jpg (800x541, 54K)

Here.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/andy-sixxs-log-of-shit

It's a stupid forced meme actually about Andy Sixx of the band Black Veil Brides. Somehow it includes sucking a log of shit out of his asshole and is supposed to be funny.

Does he suck out his own shit or is it someone else's shit?

Attached: 1553899021483.jpg (696x636, 227K)

He doesnt do anything of that nature. My guess is that years ago, he slept with someones gf and he came on here to get revenge on andy

A POOdle

Shitzu

Andy Sixx is no stranger to shit. He has been shitting in the mouths of his fans for nearly 6 years and when he sat down with me for his first interview since a really horny fan managed to suck so hard on his asshole that food he hasn't even eaten yet came out, he was quite homely and humble as we all know him to be. I was excited, and just for me, he ate a deadly but delicious combination of jalapenos, curry, Whoppers from Burger King and clam slidders from White Castle.

"The incident is something I will remember for the rest of my life," Sixx told me doing up his trousers after I had just sucked a massive fucking warm creamy MONSTER log roll out of his asshole, like this thing was massive, man. It was weapons-grade, I'm telling you. "I know they were a fan and everything and really excited for the opportunity to have me drop a big one down their scrawny little throats, but I don't know. It got me thinking, you know. Maybe I should take a break so that I can recover from it."
Andy is usually pretty brave, but the phenomena of food that he hasn't even eaten yet spewing out of his asshole by someone just ruined him mentally and has supposedly taken a small break from his log of shit duties which I totally know would not be permanent by any means.

He has since recovered and has doubled the number of logs of shit he allows his fans to suck out of his asshole on a daily basis from 3 to 6. I had even asked him where he even finds the time or the food to produce 6 logs of shit in one day. That honestly can't be easy.

"Nobody said it would be easy, but it was something I must do. The log of shit must continue sliding down the throats of the fans and I must do whatever I can to keep up with my fans. They are my flock, and I am their shepherd who shits down their throat every day".

A logador retriever

Attached: 1566874412978.png (448x358, 294K)

Chocolate Lab

Dooberman Pincher

That was a beautiful written fiction story

Upon reaching adulthood, Andy started a band known as the Black Veil Brides, which would later become The BVB Army in 2011. After a concert in 2011 on a West African Island, Andy was found to be Patient Zero of the now namedBlackveilbridesia Coli,a rare type of Bacteria that has been found to breakdown a substance called Shitozine. Shitozine is a substance present in all humans, humans cannot naturally breakdown this substance, so it lays dormant within their bodies and is a main component of fecal matter. The previously mentionedBvb Colias it's been nicknamed, breaks down Shitozine intoLoginol, a substance that triggers immense sexual arousal in patients when absorbed into the bloodstream, as said before, humans cannot turn Shitozine into Loginol naturally.

Strangely, on top of being infected with a strange new bacterial strain, Andy was found to have a genetic mutation that causes him to produce 600 times the amount of Shitozine that a normal human produces. Having more Shitozine in his body, combined with being infected withBvb Colicauses anybody who consumes his fecal matter to be driven into a state of euphoria, and become obsessed with eating Andy's shit. Unfortunately, Andy lacks Loginol receptors, and thus eating his own shit does not yield the same result as it does on others.

Eating Andy's "logs" as they have been nicknamed, is now a thriving phenomenon worldwide, as his logs can treat mental disorders such as depression, while also ending world hunger. Those who follow Andy, The BVB Army and consume his logs are known as "Logposters". His shit is unusually creamy, and often comes out steamy due to his diet, making them a delicacy worldwide.

Attached: logs matter.jpg (2185x4200, 941K)