Have you ever seen a video of a cat being microwaved? Is it just a dark legend?

Have you ever seen a video of a cat being microwaved? Is it just a dark legend?

Attached: 704676.jpg (700x481, 46K)

Kill yourself.

Have you ever lived a day where you weren't such a faggot?

no it's real. cat gained superpowers

Attached: muscly-feline-buff-cat-canada-5b10f7987c50f__700.jpg (700x824, 179K)

Newfags out

seek help. if they can't help you, please do not reproduce.

I personally know someone who did that as a kid. Him describing what happened and laughing about it made me avoid this fucker since then. He was basically the new kid in class and this was the first thing he chose to tell us to introduce himself lol

reminds me off the guy who told everybody he nailed his hamster on his skateboard and pushed him down a hill into a river

So what did he say happened?

So he had this old microvawe set up outside and was microvawing some shit. He then decided to stuff his cat inside. He laughed at how it started to jump around and shit. Later he got some gloves and threw the boiling cat on the street. He also found it amusing how the blood was bubbling. Nowadays I just know he is a hunter from his Facebook profile. He didnt even look autistic or anything

>seek help
What do you think am I doing in this thread? I'm googling and this is the closest thing I can find.

Attached: 24e295b3f27cae8b7fb6d03dd62a649f.jpg (800x478, 53K)

Kek. Also nice digits

What happened to the kids later?

As for the cat guy pretty much nothing. I avoided him like hell so I dont know. He just seemed to get into trouble a lot and was friends with some bullies I think. Typical retard without any empathy.

so he made friends
and you?

my god, we hit 88, crazy shit incoming

so he applied his skills toward a lucrative career
and you?

wtf is this shit? I dont torture animals like a retard.
and you?

>he became a sociopathic hick

Fixed that for you, retard.

Kek
Also checkā€˜em

Ask me how do I know that you are a redditfag.

You are fucking delusional. Go an hero

Animal abuse is one of the very few things that has never ever been accepted here, newfag

False

Shovel dog for example. Lurk more faggot.