My gf and I are planning an mfm threesome, any one have any experience or tips?

My gf and I are planning an mfm threesome, any one have any experience or tips?

Attached: 5BD61249-A13B-4E18-A6B5-210E60DD3133.jpg (2151x3002, 427K)

Fuck the dude in the ass to assert dominance.

devil's triangle, eh?

Attached: 09-25-kavanaugh-drinking.jpg (700x700, 80K)

Fart while you dp her, that always lightens the mood!

Attached: topless-girls-fishing-2.jpg (696x522, 57K)

kik or something? I wanna show my dick to your gf

Get ready to get dumped, idiot.

Help the other guy out. If he slips out put it back in for her quick. Dont make a big deal about it

This guy gets it.

Try this

Attached: 2A5E08A0-E973-42BC-9864-AAB7773DCD66.gif (324x576, 1.39M)

Fucking a guy while your girl pegs you with a strap on is a really nice feeling.

Better yet, let her give you a rimjob, then scream "diarrheaaaa" right when you fart.

Not into scat nor zoo, sorry.

Have done a few mfm, fmf, 4ways.
It's all about planning, rules and respect. Talk beforehand about rules. figure out what you are all cool and not cool about. For instance if you don't want her to give him oral, say so. Talk about if there's gonna be any mm action. You wanna be prepared in case that shit happens.
Make it that if anyone doesn't feel good about what's happening, that it stops, straight away.
Also set up a deal with him. That you let him fuck your gf, so he owes you. Whatever the payoff is, you guys can decide. You get to fuck a future gf if his, he blows you, whatevs.

Have you decided on the guy?

We’ve been looking on tinder, she was more into having one with someone we knew but we figured it would be better to do it with someone else

Don't do it, user. If you do, you WILL go to hell. That's why they call it the Devil's threesome.

use plenty of lube. if you don't use enough, your ass will be wrecked from your gf with a strapon and her "just a friend" taking turns on it.

Don’t

Attached: B6FF4149-B154-4248-B2C5-F8E5661BBB2E.jpg (750x930, 487K)

Ya, don't do it lol

How emotionally mature are you? Because if you get upset or butthurt at the smallest trigger, then this shit ain't for you

>ITT: insecurity and the cucks who are riddled with it

Pick one

Hope you're either willing to lose your partner and/or enjoy being cucked.

Yeah

OP you're a dumb faggot.

Dont do it trust me.

scrap the other m and get another f instead. Too many cocks are for cucks.

Was it your idea or hers? This is necessary for an honest response

Squirt some lube up your butthole before you start so it’s not painful when he goes in with just spit.

Take some low dose Ed medication. Nothing worse than a limp noodle from anxiety or nerves when another man is railing your chick hard as he can.

Both kinda, we’d talk about it during sex and it always drove her wild

Willingly letting some other dude fuck your gf is cuck shit, and frankly I would be pretty pissed if my gf ever suggested mfm

>she was more into having one with someone we knew
your relationship started to end the moment she said that

does your gf know you're gay?

More pls she's hot af

Said the cuck

If she happens to get more turned on by the other guy fucking her than you then your relationship is over

She'll now be seeking other dicks whether that dude or others

Attached: 4AB9FF60-5623-4007-AE5C-2B354900F5CA.jpg (2320x3088, 491K)

This has literally never ever worked out. She will be getting dicked down on the side until she leaves you.

Consider yourself warned.

Hot af I wanna fuck her

Worked out fine with me

say good by to your relationship hue

Dont touch the other guys peepee or you gay nigga.