DRAWTHREAD: Tired Of This Shit Edition

DRAWTHREAD: Tired Of This Shit Edition

Attached: 1568729546263.png (895x625, 731K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/search/image/NaDD50xq2jnyeSNw6PgRyw/
thebarchive.com/b/thread/793872667/#q793891658
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnH6iFU6lo
imgur.com/a/dlt4eBv
youtube.com/watch?v=yTw-avDNUiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lqpKrU9zaKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: cancer.jpg (216x216, 9K)

Thanks. I needed the bump.

Requesting Stacey and Max (or just a regular user) in a similar pose to the reference. Stacey could be wearing a similar skimpy bikini or just be nude.

Attached: StaceMax.jpg (3816x1860, 1.31M)

All right, you dick cheese eating, shit sucking downie faggot. You were saying that is was 'hyperbole' that you didn't get many deliveries. I just went through the archives, and saved EVERY non-troll delivery you had ever gotten from here. In some cases, you complained about some minor detail being wrong. In some cases, you requested THE SAME request after getting a delivery. In most cases, you came up with a new request involving that butt-fuck ugly bitch after getting a delivery. Now you're resorting to the same tactics that Speedy used when people called out HIS behavior. Because you're getting to be as bad as he was with your re-linking, constant begging & all around despicable behavior.

Attached: Stacyefag's Deliveries.png (1600x674, 220K)

These threads are doomed, no other threads on Yea Forums (except the celebrity ones) has this many angry trolls. I wonder who pissed in their pops.

why do you care so much chief

Requesting Ichirin Kumoi getting knotted and impregnated by a werewolf

Attached: image.jpg (705x1000, 613K)

You're part of the problem.

Question:

If I want to draw his dog waifu, it's a bad thing?

... and the beat goes on, and the beat goes on...
same as before, same again, same tomorrow.

Can you please draw a nice respectful image of the cross? Stylized however you like, but keep it simple at the same time.

Attached: red-cross-jung-resurrection.jpg (750x500, 71K)

Alright you fucking kikes, get educated. Get mad.

It's just easy attention and the feel of power, that they ruined something for someone

I'm gonna break it down for you simpletons.

Yea Forums drawthreads are shit. Seldom do drawfags come here. The only people that really populate these threads are retarded spergs, requesters, and avatarfags that pretend that they're drawfags. You can largely blame the latter for the state of these threads. They see this place as a chatroom where they draw reaction images of their avatars, not a place for requesting and creative drawing. Avatarfags actively scare off drawfags when they do happen across these threads, whether through excessive attention whoring, forced namefagging, or shitting all over them because "they did the wrong request." Not to mention you have to deal with them pretending like they know anything about art.

All other boards' drawthreads have a clean format that encourages deliveries and creativity. Even /trash/ drawthreads are in a better state than Yea Forums drawthreads, and honestly, that's fucking sad. Avatarfagging lands you a ban, and namefagging is extremely minimal. All drawfags are thanked greatly for their work by the requester and other anons. Good deliveries get the honor of being included in the next drawthread OP. Some of them even offer critiques and constructive criticism when warranted by other drawfags.

In brief, Yea Forums drawthreads focus around the individuals that FORCE identification on its posters. All other board's drawthreads focus around the content in the threads.

The root of the problem is the avatarfags. They're the ones that force the identification, not only on themselves but on other posters. They only care about the persona. Take away the avatarfags and you lose this corrupted culture. Things will return to the norm that is traditional imageboard culture, the focus on content rather than the user.

You can naysay all you like, but it doesn't change the fact of the matter.

Attached: 1567190266330.jpg (434x532, 18K)

The real problem is the avatarfagging. No other drawthread allows this. No other board allows this.

You have a group of people that go against everything Yea Forums stands for, anonymity. They're attention depraved faggots because everywhere else they've tried to post their "art", they've been thoroughly ignored because their shit is boring, poorly drawn, and lacks any sense of creativity. So they come here in one last desperate attempt to form a following. And truth me told, they don't even manage that. Their only following are other avatarfags stuck in the same predicament as them. They interact with each other out of pity.

The avatarfags end up forming some sense of community this way. The problem is, they're all mentally unstable attention whores. They end up shuffling their way onto chatrooms like Discord. It's here where a lot of the problems start. Like I said, they're mentally unstable. The moment someone makes some snide or passive-aggressive comment there, the moment it all goes downhill. Even the slightest amount of criticism is enough to send an avatarfag over the edge. But because they're pussy faggots, they're not man enough to confront each other directly. They have the mental maturity of a high school girl. They start shitting the thread up under user, attempting to turn the thread against the avatarfag that pissed them off. This is how almost all of the drama and shitposting starts.

Sometimes, we'll even get to a point where someone gets doxxed such as the case with YV and several others before him because of the shithead comments they made.

It's to be expected though. Yea Forums attracts the most mentally ill people. This is counterbalanced with anonymity however, to keep things under control for the most part. But the moment you take the anonymity away in the form of avatarfagging or namefagging, you lose that balance, and all hell breaks loose.

Moral of the story. Don't avatarfag. Discourage avatarfagging. Shun avatarfags

Attached: 1566109232611.jpg (5000x5000, 1.91M)

The true problem with Yea Forums drawthreads is the focus around the individuals and not the content. It's literally the opposite of what imageboards were created for.

The people here FORCE identification onto the posters here. People will blame the avatarfags, and while they are in part responsible, they're not the root of the problem. They're merely a symptom, a symptom that reinforces the negative behavior of focusing around the individual, the persona, and not the content being produced.

You'll see that other drawthreads focus on the content. Hell, you'll see that on literally every other thread on the site. It creates a unique, and ultimately positive, culture that focuses on the production of entertaining and intellectually vigorous content, depending on the board and thread that is. Imageboards were designed to negate the individual, the persona. They're designed to destroy any attempt at attention whoring. It's why we have no likes, no favorites, no user accounts, and with Yea Forums in particular, no namefag option. There's a reason why people on imageboards generally dislike namefags, tripfags, and avatarfags. It's because it's a direct attack on the very culture of imageboards. No one cares about you. They only care about the content you post.

Yet here, in these threads, there are anons that insist on going against everything imageboards stand for, and they found a loophole to allow their attention whoring nonsense. Personalities are the focus on these threads, not the content. And much like you'd see on social media whose very design also focuses on the individual, you're left with old, recycled, unoriginal content combined with nonsensical attention whoring and endless bickering.

As long as people focus on the individuals posting here and not the content, these threads are going to be exceptionally shitty

Attached: 1568079249428.jpg (377x250, 15K)

This is the most accurate thing in the thread right now.

/d/ and /trash/ are full of fucked up, autistic requests yet plenty of drawfags draw there. The problem isn't the requests

The problem is that this place is infested with suicidal avatarfags that failed at art, could never attract a fanbase, and post here in one last, desperate attempt to find some sort of following. These faggots suck up all the space in the thread. They talk is if they have any authority on art when they know absolute horse shit about art. On top of that, the avatarfags are insanely jealous of real drawfags and their abilities, so they'll shitpost the thread to death the moment a real drawfag happens across this place. They enjoy driving drawfags off, so that they don't have to be constantly reminded how shit they are at drawing. Every time you post decent art here, a little part of them dies inside. Every time you ignore them, an even bigger part of them dies inside. It's funny to see when they don't get any (You)s on their first post. They'll constantly try to inject themselves into conversations until some other avatarfag feels compelled to reply. It's honestly kinda sad, but they bring it on themselves.

Attached: 1566470276282.jpg (694x757, 51K)

The avatarfags don't samefag per se. What they do is reply to eachother with and without their avatars to make it seem like that more people are engaging with them. Ironically enough, they also post without their avatars when they want to start drama and spew hate at eachother because of jelous or some sort of grudge. All in all though, it's just one, big, disfunctional circlejerk.

It's understandable why they do it though. If you take a stroll through their tumblrs and twitters whatnot, they have no more than 5-10 followers, half of which are other avatarfags they friended. No one wants to see their shit. They can't develop a following on any real art-sharing website, so they come here to scrape the bottom of the barrel for the errant (You) some clueless user may mistakenly give them.

Now, there are some non-avatarfag, non-drawfag orbiters that do interact, but they're few and far between. Most true anons are here for request deliveries and nothing more.

Attached: 1567692523227.png (612x612, 894K)

Requesting Ruri getting mating pressed and impregnated by a fat guy

Attached: image.png (1000x1500, 742K)

People who re-request will keep doing it. People who spam warnings will keep doing it.
Just draw what you want and ignore the drama.

Because it happened before - people get high on being "destroyers of drawthreads" and think they're unique snowflakes.

At least Malik was actually creative with his shitposting and seeing Chrishop descending into madness could be entertaining if you didn't mind laughing at mentally ill people. Not sure if Merc counts, since he didnt wanted to ruin drawthreads consciously, he was just too eager to make it about him and i think genuinely tried to be a "drawfag" but making photoshop edits

as OP; I approve this message.

Requesting futa mero fucking a twink slave. The position doesn’t matter that much. However the idea of her pinning him to her with her side fins is nice. The slave himself can be wearing chains or a collar. To make it easier and faster, his eyes don’t need to be drawn. He could have long hair to cover itself

Attached: A0F721F3-C033-4F73-853E-B207BAA87DB0.jpg (640x820, 351K)

Imagine giving 5-6 requests in a row (1-2)

Attached: 9DAC692A-4132-4BD6-BE43-1CFD3786D946.jpg (640x1027, 179K)

(2-2)

Attached: A0B5426F-1DFE-4E85-A435-D74EE5B9C1C9.png (640x4319, 1.77M)

>august 12
>Christmas themed image
That's the true crime here

>says satan
sugoi!

Bump

request?

Your inner demons represented in political cartoon form.

I'd like to request her on the left getting fucked like on the right.

Attached: 1568524602510.png (1311x737, 817K)

Requesting a comic of this girl, completely nude, getting swallowed whole and alive by a giant toad
>She strips down naked
>Grabbed by it's long sticky tongue
>Pulled into its mouth head-first; her lower body still outside the toad
>Toad gulps once pulling her deeper inside; hooves still outside, the rest of her inside the mouth
>Toad gulps again; lower body is in the mouth, upper body is in the stomach
>View of her entirely in its stomach
>From the outside, you can't even tell she was eaten
>Digested alive
>Remains disposed of
The idea originally popped in my head after playing some Fallout 76 and getting attacked by a radtoad

Attached: wg3_hyousi1200.jpg (845x1200, 926K)

Attached: 6.jpg (800x900, 470K)

>Tfw you actually dream about your request
>Tfw she wanted to eaten alive in my dreams
>Tfw she was more enthusiastic about it than me

Attached: Baphomet6.jpg (500x650, 155K)

Attached: EB4A4982-C4FE-45CC-9619-44B5AAD0BCDE.jpg (508x1017, 361K)

Bump

Bump

who wants a shittyb drawing

Attached: andrew18.png (1600x900, 109K)

God i fucking love pancakes

Attached: happepe.png (1280x1280, 67K)

congrats, you ruined everyones fun

everyone's*
It's possessive.
You're welcome.

Attached: Demon'sBaneHandaxe.png (800x800, 128K)

Attached: Trinket's+3Warhammer.png (609x1061, 88K)

Cheese

Ham

Attached: file.jpg (919x720, 59K)

Requesting a Warpriest Trinket from Warhammer fantasy

This isn't quite it. But best I got unless Trinket actually shows up.

Attached: Trinket'sTemptations.png (827x800, 257K)

Requesting Trinket having sex with a nurse.

goy

Attached: 1475303329946.png (901x644, 562K)

Again. Best I got.... Even though we're drifting further and further from your desires.
>1/2

Attached: 0'sNurse.png (500x500, 93K)

>2/2

Attached: 0'sAgressiveHealing.png (500x500, 107K)

samefag thread?

samefag thread.

Not quite. But close. Only OP posting shit for the most part.
Few anons. But not many.

yeah right samefag

Requesting these 3 girls from Fairly Odd Parents being fucked on the beach.

Attached: 1566388252795.jpg (1601x1025, 411K)

Could be healthy to step away for a bit, huh.

Almost always is. No matter what it is we're talking about.
Sometimes a fresh perspective can be very helpful.

samefag

NIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOTNIGGER BOT

Bored? why not fucking Kill yourself.

Still here?

Yeah. Why?

Requesting the Yukisada on the left getting knotted and impregnated by Shirogane.

Attached: image.jpg (1566x1100, 191K)

Go fuck yourself.

That's why.

any simple req?

Attached: bruh.png (500x500, 86K)

Open request for anything SFW with Miss Molotov

Attached: 1567607276826.jpg (1888x906, 243K)

Requesting Honey Lemon taking a picture from the same perspective as the reference.

Attached: HoneyMariya.jpg (2112x2160, 598K)

Go back to twitter you stupid elf fuck.

Just wanted to say hi.

Can you draw Tsuyu from my hero academia showing her big, saggy tits?

samefag

I can't draw, only repost things others have drawn for me.

Oh.... Hi, friend.

Later. Doing work now.

>not the first post from this ip

stop samefagging retard

Open request for anything sfw with Peaches

Attached: 1568328690483.jpg (1065x804, 174K)

>miss

I'll take one request.

Attached: willy.png (489x477, 52K)

Make it loving.

Fuck off.

Could you draw her getting fucked missionary with a leg lock or getting fuck in the position she's in via pic related. It's up to you but I would really appreciate this, I can give any details you need if you decide to do it. God bless

Attached: 62adcb3b5098bbea1a8e5b91ffbf5c29.png (1900x2800, 1.28M)

Old wrinkled penis knight fighting off a vagina dragon.

samefag

>the absolute state of Yea Forums drawthreads

HAHAHHAHHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA

HOW WILL YOU RECOVER?!?!?!?!

Attached: lel.jpg (1078x992, 135K)

whats your problem, whyre you so hellbent on ruining everyones fun

samefag

This?

draw this "robot" girl

Attached: 5297310-tumblr_inline_o2beeq99xx1rpt4p4_540.jpg (400x500, 63K)

Sounds like fun, I'm on it.

Attached: weeweegif.gif (951x1028, 227K)

This thread sucks

Attached: 1564105265197.jpg (320x209, 9K)

>tumblr filename
kill yourself

newfag kys

Nice

partial cyborg*

second this thread is a robot

that kinda perspective ain't enough simple for me, sry
i made this though

maybe i'll just sleep, been a busy module. g'night, sleep tight whenever you're about to!

Attached: honey.png (500x700, 126K)

>"robot"
is it a meme now?

do you realize how much of a cringe faglord are you being just for pointing out that someone saved an img from an internet site?

Only one and that's it?

samefag

i'll try this, but it might take a while
(im not who you requested from)

Who are you and what pose are you thinking?
I'm hoping the one where he fucks her while she sits on him like the request pic.

Requesting Ibuki Mioda dressed as a detective or a magician

Attached: Ibuki.png (684x632, 629K)

>projecting

I was gonna do the leg lock but alright

This thread is left alone to get to page 10 then revived by some retard.

Either let the thread die or start posting.

Not them but leg lock is the superior pose

bump

Bump

Or here
That's Marvelous!
With the pose Its honestly up to you, if you did both poses that would be godly but for now just stick with that.
! Can you show a wip later in case any details need to be changed? If not its okay. I was thinking the hunter grabs her breasts While fucking her. Also what is your name?

you disturb my zen.

Attached: shadow86.png (1221x589, 17K)

Oy vey! Dogmolester!

Attached: shadow.png (1806x876, 725K)

You said this you sick fuck

Attached: shadow.png (1273x346, 28K)

ye sure, lemme get a coffee and ill start on it

Show us your max power level, you sick bastard.
I want to know if you can defend yourself against the Z fighters when they come to purge your degenerate ass.

Thanks a mil! Take as much time as needed.

what the fuck

power? all i've got is a big shield I can hide behind. SKIT isn't built for combat.

Attached: shadow86.png (800x420, 18K)

Shut up and take your meds bipolar faggot.

Attached: LOL.png (736x131, 15K)

Well. Guess you're fucked, dogfucker.
Almost poetic justice.... almost.

stfu animal fucker

>muh doggiez

Attached: Source1.png (1836x656, 118K)

Attached: Source2.png (600x412, 53K)

Attached: Source3.png (2470x1134, 403K)

>user howls

Attached: Source4.png (1872x896, 502K)

kek

Attached: shadow86.png (405x383, 3K)

samefag

Did you actually write that to reply to yourself and ignore drama you dumb cuck

is this you

Attached: Capture.png (44x83, 9K)

Actually yeah, how fat are you not shadow?

No. I, as user saw an opportunity for lulz. And it worked.
I'm smiling even if none of you are.

>he took a picture of the thumbnail
It is. What's up, B?

Give or take 120-130lbs. Bird mode, nibba.

Attached: shadow86.png (486x238, 7K)

Fucking YIKES.

Attached: 1527880902469.png (381x396, 201K)

take a pic of your gunt

Nah.

>shadow fucking his cat for the first time (unkown date) Colorized

Attached: War photo.jpg (553x579, 42K)

Come on, you spooged into your spaghetti and ate it. How is this any worse than that?

holy shit, really? proof?

kek

I didn't save that shit.
What am I, a faggot?
>Says the OP of the thread

>dude trust me
Cmon bro. At least a line of searchable dialog.

He described the semen as adding "texture" to the meal but little else.
Does that help?

Fuck that doesn't help.

I have failed you... Hopefully another user will come through like the Yea Forumsro he knows he can Yea Forums.

you're welcome

Attached: shadow86.jpg (2592x1456, 1.38M)

FUCKING WHAT SHADOW

i said

YOUR
WHALE
CUM

>image search
>0 images found

Attached: AAAAAGH.png (460x414, 115K)

WTF??????

Attached: 1567479456301.jpg (1000x1000, 465K)

He lives in your head rentfree. Remember that

Attached: 1476662269877.jpg (729x694, 65K)

Shut up you.

look harder
thebarchive.com/b/search/image/NaDD50xq2jnyeSNw6PgRyw/

Holy fuck. To be able to witness autism like this

Attached: unknown.png (285x147, 41K)

>user debunks
Fucking greatness achieves. Another shadow troll

good job

Got me fucked up. Anotha one bites za dusto

Attached: 1550814781240.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Here you go nig

Attached: yukisada.png (2202x2508, 951K)

Damn that's great, thanks!

I mean, if you want, I can provide the phone's timestamp as well to see if I didn't obfuscate that on posting.

Hmm maybe you can use that time to find the original post by another method, as well?

Attached: WP_20190228_23_13_34_Pro.jpg.png (639x605, 25K)

Do something that's provable to be you right this instance and you'll gain a new title.

Genuine question: What does dog pussy feel like compared to human pussy? Better or worse? You described how it felt to touch with your hands, but not how it felt to fuck it.

This is no drawthread. It's a shitshow.

He's never touched human pussy stupid.

I've never fucked a dog.

newfag alert he's a virgin

yeah, you fucked your cat

Put me in the screen cap

that's even worse lmao

Doubt X

It feels like two bags of sand.

Okay newfags, that's not real, shadow's fucking with us now.

Attached: 1565455326206.jpg (474x350, 39K)

Anyone just wants to chat?

Attached: nonamever.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

Fuck off we're having a drama discussion.

No

No worries user, thanks for the cute Honey pic. rest well!

Not unless you draw my request you no talent faggot avatar nigger

Hello.

samefag

Funny. There seems to be a convenient gap where thebarchive had been frozen for either maintenance or an investigation...

Ah well, it's probably nothing of consequence.

Closest post I could find was this:
thebarchive.com/b/thread/793872667/#q793891658

Attached: shadow86.png (866x444, 23K)

Attached: oc niggers.png (736x454, 46K)

Alright whatever. Your time in the spotlight has run dim, good shit but nobody cares now.

who said there was a spotlight?

requesting pic related looking smugly at a flustered user

Attached: ramona2.png (500x500, 350K)

Well with the current drama settled down, last start new drama!

Attached: lel.jpg (828x759, 400K)

Attached: !.png (400x400, 57K)

Why would you want to prove that.

Attached: file.png (1307x102, 8K)

Knotted cocks are the superior animal cock

?

>superior animal cock
Imagine not being human.

Imagine not thinking animal cock is superior

this was posted in a Yea Forums thread and I think it was the breaking point for it to be purged.

Attached: some princesses I guess.png (1600x1200, 49K)

>muh doggie pee pee is superior
Think like an animal and get hunted like one cuck

go back faggot.

... even the trolling has lost stamina...

taking request
also, Hi thread

so what's your magical girl power?
but does it matter?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 20.01.49.png (1446x1326, 491K)

its done, forgot to send wip my bad, incoming MASSIVE image

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUnH6iFU6lo

Unique. That's basically all it is. It's different, and a new, unfathomable experience. Almost as if you were still once a virgin, to constantly imagine the possibilities.

Why do you think I've chosen the specific style of dick that Shadow has? It's my own fantasy, excluded from the constraints of reality.

Attached: shadodw86.png (538x582, 12K)

And that's a good thing.

Yo, man. Wanna draw this?

on second thought I'll just shrink it
imgur.com/a/dlt4eBv unshrunk vers

sorry if its not as good as you expected haha

Attached: 9shrunk.png (900x525, 390K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1152x720, 191K)

nice work

thamk chu
YOU

Attached: 9.png (900x700, 329K)

For your consideration:

Attached: 31622755_p0.jpg (600x800, 304K)

And for yours as well:

Attached: 31622755_p1.jpg (600x800, 334K)

>f-for your c-consideration
>and f-for yours as w-well
>man behind vore posts
Go fuck yourself.

Attached: Soy.jpg (250x359, 19K)

>(You)

Attached: goo goo ga ga.jpg (522x499, 28K)

me?
buckle up cuz it's gonna be one hell of a ride son
youtube.com/watch?v=yTw-avDNUiQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 00.46.10.png (984x1340, 172K)

but hasnt it been 6 months musume
what happened to the golden rule

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 68K)

yes you
howve you been

I'm not sure what you mean. My plan of attack is to request up till six months. If by they point it doesn't get a fappable delivery, I commission it. The date is set for mid-December, so I'm free to request until then

Attached: 1530882641196.png (371x353, 148K)

Is it possible to make the guy bigger? Around her size? Please?

ah my mistake then, feels like 6 months tho

This is why I asked who you were.

eh do you mind if I dont? feeling kinda tired
whats that supposed to mean user

Can I re request then?,
>whats that supposed to mean user
I know it sounds retarded but there's a reason why I was hoping and waiting for brewie or smiles.

I mean you didnt even show a wip like I asked. We could've saved so much time if you did.

nigga its Yea Forums shut the fuck up

Oh yeah ofc, I dont mind you rerequesting

and understandable, I still had fun doing it anyway so cheers

Thank you. I really mean it. You're not a bad artist. And I'm sorry to have to ask you of that. It's good and a fair portion of it is my fault for not being specific in the request. You're a good man, thank you. I'm gald you had fun doing it.

Howdy bred
any non-lewd reqs?

Attached: ababdudubdhauadhadba.jpg (600x600, 129K)

Attached: 1567660638655.png (500x647, 164K)

ah it is not other than bad haircut with an outdated and unfashionable head garment and a cheap hoodie
I've been doing fine, how about you? ;^)

shitty update owo
requesting a fisherman and her daughter

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 01.17.34.png (1074x1516, 425K)

gtg bread
>so dead wtf
well not all of us can be as boring as you

ive been doing decent, been riding some good vibes lately

Attached: 9ball.png (900x700, 64K)

now that's a fancy improvement
>10 points to whatever fashion house you belong to
yet no pants
>-30 points to whatever fashion house you belong to
any cool music you've been listening to?
I recently discover them fake 80's edits and I've been totally digging it

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 01.35.25.png (978x1070, 367K)

Requesting Samus Aran getting a forced tongue kissing by Ridley but in genderbend (Female version) form.

Attached: Nice Samus Req.png (1856x1328, 771K)

>any cool music youve been listening to?
just fake type and faggy otacore, my tastes in music havent changed since middle school unfortunately
and oh I'll have to give that genre a try

god what a slow thread.

here, hope you like it, altho it's nothing really special :/
>otacore
examples? I haven't heard of that genre yet

here's one I like o: youtube.com/watch?v=lqpKrU9zaKs
then start contributing o:

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 01.47.21.png (546x758, 143K)

Go fuck yourself.

Attached: Niggers.jpg (455x599, 65K)

You know living tombstone? You know the existential dread that runs up your spine when you think of anything he's produced? Thats otacore

>that thumbnail
who is this man and why did they take such an awful picture of him christ
aside from that the songs not bad, not really for me though

>requesting a fisherman and her daughter
sorry bro I got super fucking tired out of nowhere, I'm gonna take a nap and get back to it afterwards

fuck you cokcsucker
meet me somewhere motherfucker I'll smoke yo ass
cheers lad why did they take such an awful picture
I find it supper silly ayyy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 01.58.40.png (720x676, 127K)

Requesting Tsuzuriko Yosomiya in a qipao, a Chinese dress

Attached: Yosomiya qipao.jpg (1821x1024, 345K)

POST THE WHOLE THING, NO BALLS BITCH BOY

More Ramona drawings pls. Lewd if possible. I love the way you capture the style of the comics

Attached: 1568765984872.png (900x800, 125K)

Are there any other Boards or Websites that have anything similar to these draw threads? And like Less lewd n chaotic

Attached: 1568718999136.png (900x800, 129K)

nope

Don't lie to me, sir. Where is the rest of the drawfag community?!

check the other boards

Ok cool. Anything specific?

Attached: Untitled3_20190917041927.png (768x768, 56K)

almost any board has his own drawthread, so have fun

Requesting something like this but less clothes. Feel free to take creative freedom

Attached: scott_pilgrim___ramona_flowers_04_by_theeyzmaster-da8r9h3.jpg (736x1086, 117K)

scribbiblechan, twitter, tumblr, etc

>scribblechan
>rules
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ramona is NOT for lewding

Filled in the thought bubbles with your lewd imagination of your choosing.

Attached: qw.png (1088x1088, 674K)

Doesn't have to be nude. Just provocative please

Attached: 6dbb374.jpg (1080x2220, 287K)

Requesting just a really nice view of Bella's ass in either her more human design or her more furry design.

Bonus points if a disembodied hand is pulling anal beads out of her

Attached: 1549927095779.jpg (1600x2600, 657K)

Can someone do lewd Ramona for me please? Thick and topless or in her underwear. Thank you. Be creative

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-205546_Gallery.jpg (1080x1601, 606K)

Requesting Kiana Kaslana dressed as Faris Nyan Nyan, or vice versa

Attached: Kiana and Faris.jpg (499x457, 47K)

requesting drawthread verison of this

Attached: 1568767694768.png (500x731, 146K)

Hahah I fucken drew that shit, I always thought that having your image posted by OP was how you 'made it' as not total scribble trash. Paper fags represent. I'd love to stick around longer but I got Uni. in b4 samefag

Attached: Capture.png (601x468, 483K)

Requesting Seele Vollerei dressed in a cape hood like the right image/the Grim Reaper

Attached: Seele hood.png (1178x720, 600K)

ramona is not for any forms of lewding nude or not

Okay, fine. Just draw Ramona for me please. Any way you want

i'm not a drawfag i just wanted to chime in

Requesting her as a MILF
Idk which clothes or pose request so I'm up for discussion

Attached: tdA4gJ1_d.jpg (640x1136, 30K)

>the absolute state of Yea Forums drawthreads

Attached: 1567313980634.jpg (400x400, 19K)

very cool shadow

Attached: 1568704050625.jpg (680x387, 85K)

>not first post from ip
le epic samefag

Nigger, we've established it was all a troll.

it is i shadow i have been caught samefagging agin i will now go into hiding

i prefered not knowing

>the absolute state of Yea Forums drawthreads..

Attached: 79F3BEE3-82C6-4098-AE3A-589BC3E6E163.jpg (333x333, 53K)

Yall niggers need to drop some non-lewd requests, shits free.

samefag

Uh, hello?

U r gay

samefag

Ramona flowers in a suit but her boobs don't fit well

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-222814_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 609K)

You got your Ramona fix. Now git!

I deleted.

?

:facepalm:

requesting a draw of a wooden anchor

I guess begging won't help. How can I get people interested in drawing my request?

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-224839_ArtCanvas.jpg (1080x1253, 256K)

Why? WHY?

Indeed

This poor soul: has begging his request for... months? years?

But that's objectively a terrible request.
Lewd Ramona Is so versatile. Their request is scary specific. I just want y'all to get creative with lewd Ramona °^°

Attached: Screenshot_20190917-230216_ArtCanvas.jpg (1080x1367, 207K)

requesting a gay ass sableye

Attached: 302___sableye_by_tails19950-d9sptxp.png (902x885, 298K)

K

hihi
how are u all

Attached: hahahahaaa.png (1000x1000, 102K)

Requesting Shizune Hakamichi dressed as the Phantom of the Opera

Attached: Shizune and Phantom.jpg (695x508, 76K)

EW ITS THE WEIRD ONE!

Did it already...

Attached: SPVTW-RamonaSituationNayru.png (1133x1500, 684K)

It NSFW tired hours who up?

Hi thread.

Attached: Bunsona 3.png (725x789, 124K)

you dont gotta let everyone know im a big weirdo

c-can i fell normal for a bit aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: wa.png (1000x1000, 118K)

Requesting a fusion of Juvia and Lucy like In the reference.

Attached: R21.png (1280x720, 763K)

Quiet you fucking weirdo gimp

requesting conker lewds

Attached: conkm.jpg (500x615, 30K)

Now neither can be happy

gedid the suits too big

oh shid forgot image

Attached: Capturefsfs.png (550x608, 455K)

Lonely.

What should I draw

Attached: 66B06FDE-273E-447D-A60C-01072528A999.png (800x800, 121K)

k sorry
i dunnoi
drwa lewds

Attached: oOOoooOo.png (1000x1000, 165K)

draw this microphone android but with a robot cock

Attached: 1567926204809.png (900x900, 123K)

Requesting Kay Faraday in a tuxedo or a sundress

Attached: Kay AAI2.png (479x1015, 281K)

Draw my bunny please, maybe lewd if you want to

Attached: 1565498275826.png (444x723, 131K)

Faggots, spergs and attention-seekers as far as the eye can see.

Ya wanna have a crack at this one?

draw a kobold or gnoll

Attached: D4Avu-ZVUAA9tWC.jpg (1024x162, 28K)

Something shiny?

Attached: AFA35CF1-E34A-4BF0-86C8-6AB753320F8A.png (800x800, 121K)

Butt?

Attached: Bun butt.png (684x764, 163K)

fucking thanks vik, i love this draw more than what I love myself

Yo draw a Clown on a unicycle masterbating but its penis head is a clown and his other hand he has candy

yes

Hey Draw a dog hang gliding with a red rocket

can it have a dildo in it?

i dunno whatever u want!!

Attached: what.png (723x575, 61K)

Spread your slimy cheeks for me baby

Attached: D245D3DA-E280-4410-B16F-C6E00300D1DF.png (800x800, 123K)

chirr~r`r~r~rp! irp! irp!

Attached: shadow86.png (763x447, 16K)

(You)
>no real (You)s
the absolute state of avatarfags

any non-lewd reqs?

Attached: bomb mask 12.jpg (600x600, 101K)

Attached: B00D02A5-74E6-4D56-A860-47DF9A2B04AF.png (800x800, 143K)

Draw the girl who's standing, nasty as you want her

Attached: TNT.png (579x966, 230K)

hello floof-lord, smother me in your downy fluffs plz

i feel weird and happy whenever i say lewd people think latex
whyyy

Attached: w-whereeeeee.png (1000x1000, 119K)

Attached: 71BF35DF-F926-4F79-80D4-BB9483DD3C75.png (800x800, 117K)

Well latex is my number one fetish, so I automatically go there anyway

Requesting Magilou dressed as Akko

Attached: Magilou and Akko.jpg (3865x3520, 816K)

guess thread is ded

Attached: help.png (1000x1000, 222K)

bump

Kinda yeah

Attached: 749B1E04-9D62-4B1D-80A4-5DA8E6E73540.png (800x800, 133K)

Attached: f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Would you give this one a try? Please

Don’t do fusion or transformation stuff sorry

Ok, thanks anyway!

welp, this was my attempt at the Ramona Flowers request. Enjoy whoever

Attached: Ramona Flowers.png (500x629, 222K)

Not OR but is there a version without the piercings?

ms paint good

Attached: give money.png (555x468, 21K)

Just so yall know I am working on this one. Taking my time with it, I actually really like the character design!

lill is super cute
requesting inverted latex suit

ms paint is fum

Attached: wizrd.png (283x343, 8K)

Yes there is. Enjoy!

Attached: Ramona Flowers no piercings.png (500x629, 222K)

Perfect, thank you, this is really well done!

(You)
>resorting to samming
Hey their (You) means a lot!! But damn it’s that bad, how will avatarists ever cope..
I know it’s supposed to be explosion smoke but I can’t help thinking they look like Phluffies!!

Attached: 750A146C-FB10-4732-A765-FAFD0113C069.jpg (333x333, 25K)

(You)
just mock my death why dontcha
How's the housing situation though, you doin' alright?

Attached: hadbadbsdasd.jpg (600x600, 73K)

>thread up for 12+ hours
ACTUALLY OH NO NO NO how will the thread ever recover T~T
(You)
Phluffies are cute though!! I totally forgot about it I got a week or two tops left lel oops

Attached: A518C46A-11B9-41D4-91ED-AE6A7688C74C.jpg (333x333, 28K)

Shit dude, good luck, you have any idea what you're gonna do?

Attached: dead.jpg (600x600, 54K)

samefag

No one?

yup

Holy this thread is still up that a new record here.

(You)
Now is when part 2 of my of my plan comes into play, I (and the other 2) have beaten the best of the threads. EHG, YV, Nameless, Decaf, Turbo, BB(Me), W. Samus user, /Bant/ user, and now its time to money match people IRL!!
Actually true this time!!
It’s getting up there for sure lel

Attached: 0D1CF654-DB9B-46FC-9964-5B44508F6D12.jpg (333x333, 28K)

Hey debil can I request a human version of the super-elite card soldier I don't mind the end results?

Attached: Super Elite Card Soldier.png (273x264, 62K)

Greetings, gents. I hope you are all doing well.

Attached: huho.png (600x600, 191K)

>It’s getting up there for sure lel
How up like 13+ hours or more?

>money match
Money Match you said how much $5 $10 maybe $100?

How the weather up there.

Requesting Sherlock Holmes hanging from a coat rack or a chandelier

Attached: Sherlock_Holmes.png (334x919, 287K)

(You)
Alright money match let's go 100$
Howdy Stain, how are you?

Attached: reborn.jpg (600x600, 46K)

Not too bad! A little humid, but that's the worst of it.
Good day to you, sir. I am doing well, and I hope you are as well.

Attached: cohytry.png (800x600, 22K)

>Not too bad! A little humid, but that's the worst of it.
k

only good style so far

bump.

sure thing big boy

Attached: the sky's the limit.png (800x716, 105K)

Tried drawing a thick girl this time with an Audino anthro. How does it look? Near her hand it does look a bit weird, it's supposed be the pink part of her skin.

Attached: terrible.jpg (1008x576, 69K)

not good needs more practice

Idk feel free to re-request!! 4 more to go huh?? Lel why don’t other peeps do ur reqs I wonder..
Yo!! More of the bird pls!!
It was 2 days I think?? That’s the most recent I remember lel, my memory is horrible so idk..
I’d have to go $100 so they’re gonna take it serious!!
(You)
>wanting to give myself a free $100
This is samming to a new level!! Also make a ref for that oc Baka
I really dig their style!!
>tfw ywn have a recognizable style
FeelsBadMan
Nice dubs and nice draw!!

Attached: 62E46D9D-6938-4990-A0A7-5C39F4586E74.jpg (400x400, 47K)

requesting you draw wholesome art of ramona

In general, or when drawing chubby girls? It's not something I plan on drawing too often since I personally don't care for the body type irl, but I don't think anything else would have worked for the Pokemon.

>Idk feel free to re-request!! 4 more to go huh?? Lel why don’t other peeps do ur reqs I wonder..
Well I got 1 more to go now and that's the human version of the staff card soldier if you wanna go for it debil also thanks.

Attached: Staff Card Soldier.png (551x389, 176K)

>It was 2 days I think?? That’s the most recent I remember lel, my memory is horrible so idk..
> (You)
Damn 2 days wow that something new.

>I’d have to go $100 so they’re gonna take it serious!!
I wish you good luck on your money match.

Attached: MHworld.jpg (1534x1224, 797K)

(You)
>free $100 dollars
awful cocky of you, I might have to stop going easy on you
>ref sheet
bro idk how to do that shit, what all does a ref entail? This is about as much as I got

Attached: color scheme 3.jpg (716x1050, 118K)

One fluffy bird boy.

Attached: Hakan.png (800x600, 93K)

New thread?

Make one

No

I think I used up all my creative juices to make sure the one I did wasn’t complete trash cuz I’m struggling now, sozzy..
Yeah days have been deader believe it or not
Nice dubs!! I don’t NEED luck I got pure raw SKILL!! Thanks though lel
>have been going easy on me the whole time
UH HUH, I think that works good enough, a full body would be gooder though
Thanks!!

Attached: 1B9AD116-8F76-4B3D-9C53-3A3FC3685C9A.jpg (333x333, 57K)