Anyone else here drinking monster energy?

anyone else here drinking monster energy?
recently i started drinking more of that stuff (like a can a day) and now i noticed some stinging in my chess

could this be because of my monster energy consumption? pls help

Attached: 1564760342796.jpg (2047x1487, 396K)

One can isn't enough to cause heart issues in healthy adults, or even kids around when they hit adolescence

Go to a fucking doctor and don't ask autistic fags online amout medical issues you retard.

Is that Hideo Kojima? I've never had a monster energy drink myself so i don't know.

>stinging in chest
Probably not the Monster.

I've fallen into the meme so now I'm trying out every flavor. So far I've tried a total of 4. I'm also collecting the cans

No. It's all hype around Monster. People fall for the appeal to nature fallacy and get scared of long unpronouncable words. There is less caffiene in can of monster than in 3 cups of coffee. That's less caffiene per volume. And people shit themselves as if you're injecting heroin.

The absolute worst it can do to you is give you kidney stones. And if Monster does that to you so would any soda, coffee, milk, or other drink besides water.

Attached: 1562717678722.png (436x361, 177K)

Tell me which ones taste good to you.

The white Absolutely Zero tastes like pinapple and Sprite.

The red Absolutely Zero tastes like a Rockstar with its red cough medicine taste but less strong.

The blue Absolutely Zero tastes like bubble gum.

The blue Lo-Carb tastes like the color bronze looks.

The purple Absolutely Zero like the OP has tastes like the Lo-Carb but slightly less like bronze and more like red cough medicine.

The lemonade tea, pink lemonade tea, and raspberry tea tastes exactly like you would expect. The raspberry is my favorite but it's very hard to find.

And the purple Mixxed tastes disgusting.

Attached: 1551663833946.jpg (1082x695, 250K)

I have been drinking one or more monster every day since 2009, I resently had a full health check, and have no issues what so ever. My teeth is fine and no obesity. No missing vitamins or minerals, no high cholesterol or blood pressure. So if you don't have any decises ill believe you'll be fine. Only thing I can note is that I'll get more tired if I don't get caffeine trough coffee or monster. But that is a known fact, just like people smoking getting "addicted" really just a habit.

yes i have been drinking 1-2 of them for a little over a year now, im fucking addicted to that shit. i actually have one in my freezer right now that im waiting to get cold and i'll down that shit like it owes me money. shit tastes amazing

Have to add that I mostly drink sugar free. Occasionally with sugar.

Yea Forumsrother definitely try out the monster punch ballers blend one. that one is probably my favourite. also like the revolt ginger one and of course the white ultra zero aka the sip

Attached: 1568276189743.gif (332x332, 1.15M)

Just stop drinking it Kyle

Summer's over

It's over

I generally don't drink them because they can get you actually addicted.
when I was 15 I drank 500ml redbull each day and then twice and it gotten to a really fucked up situation where I'd buy a whole pallete of redbulls from and spend almost all my money on them I earned with odd jobs. don't drink energy drinks anons. they're like alcohol.

Maybe buy a new chess?

I forgot about punch. You're talking about pic related? Yea it's really good.

Attached: monster-energy-punch.jpg (600x600, 46K)

I drink about 3 a day. 32. Healthy. Smoker. No issues. You good fren

>recently i started drinking more of that stuff (like a can a day) and now i noticed some stinging in my chess
too much caffeine, stop drinking energy drinks and see a doctor if you're always so tired that you need them, that's often indicative of serious health problems/

dunno if it's the same user
maybe the baller's blend one is a germany exclusive. might have to import it then

Attached: FB_IMG_1565139246478.jpg (1800x1800, 384K)

assuming someone posting on Yea Forums is healthy

Attached: e8d93a81-7694-429e-84ed-8b4920a1117d.jpg (1200x1600, 248K)

> they're like alcohol.

Mixes monster and jager

>some stinging in my chess
Most likely inflammation on the lining around your heart

>recently i started
>recently

this kind of drink can obviously cause problems on the long term.

But I would suprise if it's was responsible for an apparent problem after a short period of time

I've been drinking that shit, 3-4 500ml cans a day for about 10 years or so, I'm still alive, what of it?