Let us hear your sexual secrets, depraved anons

Let us hear your sexual secrets, depraved anons...

Attached: WeAllHaveSecrets.jpg (620x412, 33K)

op is a faggot and always will be

my girlfriend is diabetic and i love when she pisses on my face. It tastes sweet and it makes me diamonds. I want her to sit on my face and just fill my mouth with it.

Was fucking a girl freshman year of college that had a long distance bf and the only reason i kept it going was because of that reason, i liked the power

My wife is actually my "father unknown on the birth certificate" biological daughter.

nice, how did that happen? do tell

hope you took some pics, could probably make her do anything with the threat of sending to her bf

Got my wifes friend drunk enough to convince her to model for me. Hoped to see her in underwear, but ended up seeing everyting.
Fap material for life secured.

wickr: bigboot99 if interested

I get off thinking of my 67 years old widow mom as a cum and piss slut for friends and strangers. Nothing's hotter for me than picturing her relieving stress by taking cock after cock and just being a huge whore.

I was 13 and regularly fucked a black neighbor who wanted kids but her hubby was fixed. When I found out she still lived at that house over a decade later, I saw the daughter and did the baby math. Years later, I slowly became her friend with the help of a younger cousin who I was fucking at the time. The daughter was rebellious and found the idea of fucking an older white guy on the down low hot. When she found out I was from a rather incestuous family, she found that hot too. My being her biological dad was a top incest fantasy of hers. Her mother, when we were first married, came over drunk and said that I was her biological dad. That's when she pulled out my dick and began sucking it in front of her. I also learned that her mom's boyfriends after her hubby tended to abuse her.

I used to have a quick blowjob vid of her just incase but yeah i used to say that to her all the time to get her to come over or do certain stuff i honestly think she loved the threats/ was actually scared hahaha

damn

I have an incest fetish that goes far beyond fantasy. My wife is the perfect wife for me. She gets off on all my incest stories and even likes acting them out. She's also the only 2nd non-white I ever had sex with, a dark skinned half black.

can we see a clothed pic ? (well nude if you feel like it ;) )

Take your lucky ass to Las Vegas.

My cousin shredded all my digital pics because I told her the other night I was making cropped pics to show online. I could look up pics of women that look kind of like her if you want.

no thanks, if she just deleted them you can pretty easily recover them.

I want to fuck my mom. I catfished her to get sexy pics.

Attached: 2318C4F1-58C3-4B0E-8580-300211B582B9.jpg (1024x1013, 156K)

Im 31 closet bi and have been blowing older men behind my girlfriends back since 2012.
Had a few regulars, I don't go crazy and it's not sobering I do very often but I've cheated on 3 different girlfriends blowing dudes while she is at work.
I've never been fucked and the amount isn't very extreme. It's just something I crave from time to time.
I prefer men 45-60 and overweight and I don't know why. I guess they make me feel most comfortable, usually Cum quick.idk

Legend

I tried recovering them. I assumed it was her because she's the only one in my house that knows how to use my file shredder.

Kyle?

Attached: 4632BC65-0182-4882-9201-BBC68AFB931D.jpg (1024x1004, 68K)

no backup? ffs user ...

Kyle can't spell

I rarely backup anything. I also tried a system restore to get them back but not even that worked. Incest makes ya' paranoid of saved proof.

I've been attending Skirt Club and Killing Kittens parties since I was 18.

What did they do with her and when did they start? How did you find out?

How old was she the first time she took your dick out?

My first gf in Jr high was a massive slut. One of my favorite things she did, was to strip nude and masturbate while sunbathing. She had a big exhibitionist streak and was really comfortable showing off. She'd get off knowing neighbors, strangers, and friends were watching, occasionally snapping pictures. She also got off knowing I didn't like it and would try to tease me about it with bids and details. She was an interesting one

I had sex with my 17yo coworker when I was 24

Have some good stories

share with the group

When I was like 8 [mid 90s] oldfag here, one of my grandmas lived at the top of a hill and our backyard was a hill.
I would be at her house every summer. I would always play in the basement because it was cooler and the door led into the backyard.
My backyard border fence was my neighbors behind me end of her yard as well and they had trees for privacy so you couldn't see inside.
I befriended the little girl who lives in that house and she had an older sister 14-16 a mom and a dad.
The older sister and mom used to bathe topless but because our yard was higher up I could see them through the trees. So when I was younger I would peep on them from the basement window and Noone would know.
One time my friend invited me to swim in their pool and the mom and older sister joined us.
They swam topless. Didn't say anything about it. Played Marco Polo got to touch them accidently. The dad was never home and if he was he was drinking beer in the house or mowing the lawn.
One time I knocked on there door when I was like 12. The father, the only one home invited me in. Seemed drunk now that I look back but I didn't know at the time. He was watching sports and told me I could wait for them here they'd be back soon. He asked if I was thirsty and he came back with a can of beer for me. I say with him for about 30-40 minutes. Drank 2 beers and what I think was a shot. The father went to the bathroom and came out in just a beater and boxers. He stood in front of my and pulled his dick through the flap and grabbed the top of my head lightly.
I did this before with my uncle who molested me for years when I was even younger.
I sucked his cock the best I could. I wanted to impress him but IDK why. He came in my mouth and he came quick.
I sucked his cock for almost a year a couple times a weekend and almost daily in the summer. He would give me printed pictures of his wife naked. Even a few creeps of his daughter sun bathing.
I never told anyone. When we moved I neversawagain

I didn’t know she had a bf the 1st few times we were fucking and so this one night i have her doggystyle and i notice her phone lighting up so i look over and see some guys name with a heart and my dick instantly started throbbing i was hyped so at that exact moment i got my thumb nice and wet and shoved it in her ass which made me feel like the ultimate savage, dick and thumb in this poor guys gf

I regularly go to a public restroom for sexual activity with a female attendant who works there. It started with her coming out of her office to sneak a peek at my dick. I caught her doing it a few times then the next time I went, I turned round to give her a full view and played with myself in front of her. We went to the back office, she jerked me off and let me cum in her mouth.
Since then I've had countless handjobs and BJs, and fucked her a few times too. She's a filthy whore. What's fucked up about it is I'm married and in my late 20s. This woman is about 60, fat and ugly. I know it's gross but I can't stop because she sucks so well. Seriously, my wife just sucks the head and rubs my dick. This bitch takes the whole dick and can lick my balls at the same time.

This isn't sexual, but I'm terribly obsessed with a fictional character.

Do you know or think he might have done things with his daughter?

How old was she and what did she look like?

What would happen if someone [me] were to shoot her a message with the screencap of your post?

Attached: f32fc0f16ccd39d745e557e561890247.gif (500x281, 937K)

Years later when I was 20 I used to get into this bar underage because the bartender was the older sister and she remembered me. She was a massive attention whore, I can't really call her a slut because I'm friends with her on fb and to this day like 11 years later she's only been with 2 guys that I know of because bother were long relationships.
She never mentioned anything about her fanning other than her little sister who eventually also worked at that bar.
None if the pictures he gave me were sexual with his daughter and she doesn't seem messed up.
The younger daughter, my old friend, was 22 fucking dudes like 45-50 on a regular basis years ago.
Now she's married with kids.

Idk man I got no signs of it but it wasn't something I would think about when I was 12-13.
However a few times the father would look at pictures of his daughter and/or smell panties while I was giving him head.

Whoever posted this has been posting this picture in threads for like 2 weeks now with different stories behind it...

I pretend I'm over her, but I really regret not staying overnight that day 6 months ago.

Some hits, some misses. Would've been entertaining to eat someone out again - but I still want to find her name out.

Attached: 1568465952396.png (540x528, 410K)

>she doesn't seem messed up.

Did it mess you up? Because if not, then maybe not her either. If he's having a 12 year old suck his cock then its not a far stretch especially if hes sniffing her panties. And her like of much older guys is pretty tellign.

Any idea if the mom was aware of what he was doing with you? She was letting you see and her daughter topless so maybe it was all part of the family kink.

When did your uncle do things with you?

misread (or didnt understand) the signals of the girl i was crushing on in hs... looking back she was in to me as well, fml...

Attached: E502DA38-EE29-44AD-B2C2-26ADEFD255CC.jpg (960x960, 149K)

When my little sister brings her friend (left) over, I can’t be in the same room because I instantly get hard af

Attached: 2303B271-51C5-41E9-984C-0EEB5697BE44.jpg (750x851, 150K)

At least post nudes of a famous woman with the same eye colour.

Attached: 354AFCA8-6D23-4E02-8CE5-90CDCAB68926.jpg (575x567, 54K)

nice

Attached: DBE54347-FB39-4958-8174-D13DC36BC019.png (550x557, 576K)

Attached: AB7C40D4-7EB0-46E9-9BED-25720139CA8F.png (542x552, 603K)

Your sister is cuter.

I don't know if I'd get hard for her friend, but I would for your little sister.

threesome time, bro. threesome time

I mean it's completely possible, I just have no clues or memories that would lead me to believe he was fucking his daughter.

The mother is no longer with the father, as I can see on FB. Don't know what happened there. Maybe it was? Again, I was too young to recognize the things I would've if it were to happen now. Also, I'm sure my memory is a little shot or from years of alcohol drug abuse and oppressing these moments.

My uncle molested me from like 4-9ish and once again when I was 11. He lived with my grandma, he was the youngest child of her 9. Hes roughly 8 years older than me.

I snuck some pictures of my younger sister's phone for fap material.

She’s def cute can’t deny that

Attached: 6044EE76-5986-4639-8056-F793B2A93F8D.jpg (750x720, 444K)

How was the dad able to do it in secret?

So did you turn out messed up? Faggot, druggie, or little girl lover? All three?

The only secret that I keep is that I lost my virginity at 13 to my older 20 year old cousin. The sex was enjoyable... but it fucked with my self esteem when I got older.

Do what in secret? The photos or the head?

And yeah all three.
However, I'm not too hardcore into any of the three I'm just a dabbler.
I'm not addicted to any drugs but I'll partake.
I'm not a factor but I will admit I'm bi and I don't frequently do gay Shit.
I'm not into little girls. However I've seen some hot fuckin teens.

So cute

How was the dad able to do it in secret?

Well when I was that age I had to go outside and play, so I was never home until dinner, in which then I can play my ps1 there were no cell phones in sight.
The older sister was moved out, living with a boyfriend I think and the younger sister was always over a friends house lie with mom.
I don't exactly know the hours that worked but dad was home alone alot on weekends and during the week in the summer, he'd be home early in the day. I think he worked 2nd shift whatever he did. I think i enjoyed it subconsciously. He'd get me beer or nudes, or buy me little things and I'd personally find excuses to go over there.

>Do what in secret? The photos or the head?

The head.

>I'm not into little girls. However I've seen some hot fuckin teens.

Well teen starts at thirteen which is just a day older than twelve. And if you had the opportunity and could get away with a hot 12 year old you'd do it. Not judging you for it, but at least admit what you are my friend.

How old?

I wonder what percentage of men would be willing to do a 12 year old in a lifelike simulation.

If they weren't going to get caught? 98%

to breed my friend's 5 yr old sis, her pussy should be able to kill me inside

Yeah, that’s why I said lifelike simulation. I don’t think most men would do it irl even if they thought they could get away with it. Plenty of them would, but most wouldn’t. In a simulation that could be indistinguishable from reality, things might change.

>her pussy should be able to kill me inside

wat?

Idk probably. I think most people Woukd if they knew they can get away with it for sure.
But I wouldn't fuck a 12 year old knowing I might go to jail.

I'm more attracted to the 15+ but whatever. You're quite hostile.

>You're quite hostile.

No, I'm real. How long did you suck her dad's cock for? And how great would it have been if you got to do it with her?

If I had to bail park it id say 20-22 months.

Molested my cousins when I was younger. Brother and sister.

Feel awful about it now but still dream about it.

How old were you and them?

Started when I was 10/11 and she was 4.

The boy was about 2 years older. Did much less with him.

what did you do with her?

Really dull confession what are you Amish?

My dad used to force my sister and I to eat each other out and finger each other while he'd beat off and cum on us. It fucked me up sexually and my relationship with my sister is completely fucked.

how old were you and your sis when that started?

LARP faggot. This is just sad. Yiu can't even write well.

Lots of touching. Lots of licking. She liked to sit on my lap or next to me because I was her favorite. Many times with me reaching under her dress to rub her in nearly plain sight.

One tile we wer3 in bed together with a couple of other cousins. At one point I said I lost somethinng under the coovers and ate her out for about 20 seconds.

I was 14 and my sister was 12. He didn't stop until he died. I was 19 and my sister was 17 then.

>shredded digital pics
>actual boomer logic
Holy fuck you're a sad piece of LARP shit

has she ever sucked you?

how did it begin? did dad come up to you and told you to get your sister?

She's drinking someone else's cum now

No but she would touch and hold onto if I asked her. She let me touch it to her lips one time but didn't want it to go in. I respected her and didnt further.

Got a few good stories sbout her. We are grown up now and I see her sometimes. One time I got drunk and broke down crying about it to her and apologizing. She said she never hated me and she liked it back then.

obsessed with anal rape, having my cock feel powerful putting a girl in pain

He waited until you were 14 to do anything with you?

How has it fucked you up sexually?

At first he'd just jerk off in the room when he thought we were asleep. Then later he would wake us up and say that we needed to have special bonding time. And he told us the things we did to each other were ok and would feel really good.

Found a nude of my sister the other day. Been battling with the idea of sharing her. The idea of losing control of the pic and seeing it posted turns me on so much. But at the same time I’m a bit nervous to actually do it.

awesome

No yiu.

did you and sis see him jerk off at first?

Why wouldn't she? You were her brother and were kind and gentle. Do you still like little girls? Have you done anything with one since?

Yeah that's what I remember. I'm addicted to sex. Have seen so many counselors. I fuck any random people I can find. Men and women. I fucked my sister after my dad died. That's like the first thing we did. She was engaged. We were still fucking because that's all we knew how to do with one another. Then her relationship fell apart. She blamed me. She hated me. It's all fucked. I can't hold a steady relationship.

We heard him.

I go on cam chat sites all the time and fap with questionably aged girls

the first time dad made you and sis doing things, did you and sis got totally undressed?

I am married for twenty years. The only sex I can think about is watching my wife suck and fuck another man while I watch. Then he has to cum in her, and I can fuck in his cum.

He got us in our panties. He wanted to watch us take them off each other and play with each other through and over the panties first.

No. I came to realize the ptential damagenit could do whe I got older. Little girls in our fanily still gravitate towards me but Iwould never do anything like that ever again. I even babysitted ome of them one time and she loved to run around naked and sit in my lap. Hard as diamonds but I did nothing to her. I have control.

I dont mind telling stories about being young because I was sheltered kid myself and I wasn't doing it maliciously.

I can give details if wanted.

>I fuck any random people I can find. Men and women.

That's not fucked up, that's called enjoying sex a lot. And it sounds like your sister is the one with the problem.

Did your dad ever take any photos or video?

did dad took his dick out as soon as you and sis began?

do it, start by editing out the face, if you like the feeling, post one with face ;)

>larp
This playa be writing some sexy shit for a virgin.

He'd rub himself then slowly take it out. I hated it. His breathing would get all heavy.

when I was about 15 I used to mow my older aunt and uncles property for them, I finished up one afternoon and was showering, I didn’t have a towel so asked if someone could bring me one, my uncle did ( I am
Well endowed and uncut) anyway he watched me dry myself and said he had never seen one like mine before, he asked me to jerk it for him, I did and then he called my aunt to watch too, I jerked to completion,
After that day and for a few years after every time I was done they would watch me shower and take turns jerking me off

Got kik?

No I've gotten myself in some dangerous situations with people I shouldn't have been with. That's what I mean by anyone.

Were you attracted to them

did he have a big cock?
where did he cum? did he produce big loads?

>Hard as diamonds but I did nothing to her.
How old? And you didn't let her feel your cock even a little?

>I can give details if wanted.
Go on

He cum on us. On our stomachs. On our faces. Thighs back. All over. Sometimes right over my vagina.

Did he take video/pictures?

did he have a big cock?

did he shoot big loads?

I mean they were older, ok looking but older! They were upper 60’s at the time

No never. He knew that could fuck him.

They were so warm and thick I remember. Disgusting.

Dangerous how and do you have wickr?

No I don't sorry. I've been beaten and gang fucked. Not super consensually. Just dangerous people.

when it started, did you sis already have tits and some hair on her pussy?

So he only had you and your sister do things together but never with him?

I boy I slept with a few times in school went on to become a really well known celebrity as part of a boy band. Not a huge secret among me and my friends, but I'm hesitant about telling new people because of all the questions.

Yeah I did. She was starting to.

Yeah we never touched him.

any other way to contact you?

I bet it makes you uncomfortably horny till this day

Do you still masturbate to him doing this?

Attached: this thread again cat.jpg (294x172, 9K)

Sometimes I think about my sister and him and it makes me wet. It's sickening. But it makes me cum hard. It fucked up my wiring.

Why do u wanna contact me

A sleeping child will suck on anything, not just a pacifier

Its a thought, nothing more. You shouldn't be sickened by thoughts, they are harmless.

What are the thoughts you have about them?

Do you know this firsthand?

It turns me in sometimes when I tell the story, but it was both of them jerking me off, he did by himself at times and she did by herself at times also but it was mostly them together

chat mostly. Very curious about your story. Will probably end up awkwardly hitting on you with hopes to fuck you one day. But that is kinda life. lol

lol you completely degenerate nigger lover

Yup, an ex gf showed me

They are more than thoughts. I act out. Fuck older men that remind me of him. Ruined my sisters relationship. We still fuck sometimes when were on Molly. She is addicted. and I know that. So I use it to fuck her. I should stop. It's really fucked.

Will they also swallow?

Meet me in a bar. And your chances are good.

She was 6. Taking off her clothes was a habit her parents were breaking her of. And no I didn't even let her touch it. I just told her she should at least use a towel. She didnt want to and we watched lion kung with her sitting next to me and sometimes layjng over my lap. I didnt touch her but I did get quite a show.

As for my cousin, one time I carried her into the house because she had gotten her feet muddy. I took her into the bathroom and set her on the counter so I could wash her feet.

Eventually I asked her if I could touch higher and higher she would nod each time. Eventually I was rubbing her slit with a finger I slid up her shorts.

I asked if I could unbutton her shorts and she said yes so I did and she pulled them and her panties down a bit. I ran my tongue from near her butthole up to her clit over and over. She was gripping my hair and trying not to make noise. Eventually one of my other cousins who was older came in from outside and I had to redress her real quick beforethey found us.

How did she show you? Like said, "stick your cock in my baby's mouth?"

I unironically believe in outright chaos as a viable form of life.
Don't know why, I just do.
Legalize drugs, murder and building back yard nukems.
Not even anarchy. Anarchy is too structured, I mean like explosive no bars chaos destruction of man kind of shit. Not even purge shit cause purge shit was too structured as well.

would love to. lol. where are you from?

>Sometimes I think about my sister and him and it makes me wet.

This is what I meant. What are these thoughts?

Sort of, she was a halfnigger degenerate who was abused by her father. She carried on the family tradition

>I ran my tongue from near her butthole up to her clit over and over. She was gripping my hair and trying not to make noise.

What do you remember most about this?

see, how do you even meet bitches like that? all my fucks are too boring and stable.

They just occur it's like a flashback it's trauma really

I'm in the Portland area now. Far from where I grew up.

> She carried on the family tradition
That's the dream right there isn't it? How did she know you'd be into it and what else did you get to do?

Do you ever go to the strip clubs?

She was introduced to me by a friend as an easy lay. She fucked and swallowed on the first date. Later on she told me she was a single mother. I used to see her every now and then to fuck. I left her before I ended up in jail.

A lot. Used to bar tend in one.

got any pics of yourself? no face is fine if you insist.

Her rocking her hips back and forth as I kept going. Sucking in her little clit was really fun. She tasted not much like anything. Her asshole smelled nice since she showerd that morning.

The grunting would be cute.

Never any penetration but a lot of oral and handsy stuff.

I gave up a hoe i liked.

I put it in her ass so fuck her

Attached: 1436921744149.gif (320x240, 1016K)

it's supposed to be secrets, not things everyone already knows

Oral on her, or from her? Did you bang mom while this was happening?

It was more like little squeaks.

You gonna beat off?

Attached: 94AEBD08-D9AD-4CE0-9AB9-53CBB9EEDF62.jpg (549x927, 328K)

Have you told men about your history irl? Dated any predators? What do you think of the ones who get off to it?

in august of 2015 i had a months long sex fling with my brother while he had a girlfriend. it stopped when things got too far and i declared my love for him. i found a boyfriend eventually but it's not the same and i don't think it'll ever be the same. ppl from that time might remember me as "NJ", was in the kik group and everything.

I don't tell anyone. I've dated the worse people.

Was she controlling the pace with your hair?

absolutely ;) You are one hot little thing! Got a kik? Or insta?

My sorta-ex-niece (me 40, divorced) - 23 - came to visit me with my eldest son (25) over the weekend.

She slept in my office that has all my equipment on shelves. What she failed to notice was my camera on the shelf.

Just before bedtime, I came upstairs, turned it on and set it recording, it having about 2 hours running time on one battery.

I was hoping to catch some delicious newdity and, perhaps, a little diddling action.

Unfortunately, she just came into the room, laid down in her clothes and went to sleep.

Fucking gutted.

Details/greentext please

I'll look for you at The Acropolis?

Sort of. She didnt pull very hard. Pulled the most when I was sucking in her clit or licking near her asshole.

no attention for ya.

OK, I'll bite.

What fictional character?

And if you're still here, you're a fucking loser.

Love you x

What do you think of the ones, like those here, who get off to it?

I think it shut down buddy. Nice try tho.

You are smoking hot, would love for you to watch me stroke! You have kik?

I could care less.

i used to draw pictures of sex all the time. from ages 2 to like 8. i have memories of seeing genitals. I have memories of me in my room on all fours with tennis balls in my underwear, where I remember thinking to myself 'daddy will give me babies' or something along those lines.

my dad walked in on me masturbating at age 11 and ask me what i was doing. he then proceeded to try to rip the blanket off me. it made me cry and very uncomfortable.

i refuse to believe without refutable proof that the obvious actually did happen. It's something I have been grappling with my entire life, and it has turned me into a human calculator with seriously fucked perversions. I'm just starting to understand how my mind actually works. it feels like I was born trying to answer a question, and that question is at the very essence of my identity. everything is a huge mathematical equation and once i hit the right set of data to compare my library against, I can finally solve it. x = soul?

in a way, i feel like my style of problem solving almost proves that something did happen. why was i so obsessed with sex? abuse. why did i pee in containers instead of going to the bathroom like a normal kid? abuse. why did no one ever talk to me about the pictures i drew? literally... ever? why do i feel the need to zone and a contemplate far flung pieces of information? because when i was little that was how i communicated. with the pictures, with the symbolism, with the hints. or these could all have totally unrelated explanations, idk. just something that will continue to eat at me and fuel me when im fingering myself

No that's ok

so you do care?

Do you think you would ever reveal this to a partner?

Details about what you and your uncle used to do and how often?

Is the father still alive, do you ever think of contacting him whether it be confrontational or maybe even sucking his cock again?

How strong is your cock sucking urge now that you're older?

maybe you're just fucked up

What did mom do while you did this?

oh wow i hadnt thought of that actually, you could be onto something bud

do you read english?

Tell another one.

Nah, it was just temporary.

none of that sounds particularly out of the ordinary, tbh. Possibly except the peeing in containers...

Where do you think that came from?

>seriously fucked perversions
Like?

It's the mom who would instigate it all, bath times and stuff. The mom would also walk around naked a lot. Say dumb shit to the kid like, look you came from here (spreading her pussy open to show the daughter) she would encourage the kid to touch herself, the mom and me.

We would fuck in front of the kid, and the mom would get me to finish on the kids face or in her mouth. Mom daughter tag team blowjobs all the time.

Fucked my friend's 16 yo sister

Cheated on my wife with a goth drug addict who killed herself a few months after.

Constantly fantasising about keeping my female friends as unwilling sex slaves.

Shared details of a girl I know, now she's being stalked.

The mom would also say stuff like, look at her pussy (the kids) look how tight it is, wish mine was still like that etc.

Cute brassiere

That's hot dude

Wickr?

Did she want you to penetrate her at all? Take photos?

>Cute brassiere

Wow, you really brought your A-game, dincha?

Sure.

Another time she was wearing a little green skirt and we were sitting in her brothers room late at night. He and their mother were passed out on the bed and she was sitting with her back against it watching the tv. Eventually a slid over and asked her if she wanted to sit in my lap. She excitedly said yes and so I picked her up and set her down. I was rubbing her hips as her mother and brother slept right behind us.

I evrbtually slipped my finger under the hem of her panties and asked her if I could take them off. She yes and wiggled a little bit to help me out as I took them off. Spent the rest of the night touching her slit and clit and grinding my dick between her legs.

I kept those panties.

How old was the daughter?
Did she swallow? Did she seem to like having your come in her mouth?

I just got here. And just got up. I got not nothing. Just thought her bra was pretty.

So a pussyjob then.

No

ASL at the time?

Ok

When I was a teenager i would get bj's from the neighbor kids. They were 2 sisters, ages 6 and 9, I think. I was 16, just got a car, and they both had a crush on me.

I have tons and tons of naked pictures of my wife's best friend. She asked me to wipe her computer....you think she knew I would find them?

Yes
She seemed to like it, she would intiate stuff herself to

Yeah she left some stickiness on my jeans. My mom asked what it was and I said I didn't know.

She fell asleep in my lap with me grinding and touching her.

At the same time?

i want to lick my sister's pussy. i want to use little girls. i like being dominated by men

no sure, could just be generalised stress. I was an anxious child for sure. i pulled out my hair too, and chewed on clothes

Coolcoolcool.

Time for your breakfast, then.

Attached: soy for ma boy.png (629x385, 610K)

She got all tuckered out. Funny image.

I’m a Cinnamon Toast Crunch man. And sometimes granola when I can afford it.

For years almost every weekend is visit my grandmother he would molest me. It started around 4. I used to visit her most weekends and almost all summer ever year and most holidays. Werr didn't have allot of money and I would share a bed with him for space. The first thing I can remember is him watching a porno on VHS. That led to him blowing me for a little while then saying my turn. And I would kiss his whole body and then give him head, however a 4 year old can. He used to Cum in my mouth and tell me to swallow. On my face and in my penis. Not until I was about 7 our 8 he would suck his dick in me but it hurt and I would bounce up in down but it wouldn't be penetrating me. He never could get it in with our me crying so I would just now him. By the time I was done being taken advantage of I was sucking cock like a pro without gagging. I'd even look forward to it sometimes. Probably hundreds of times total. If I had to guess 400 times at least.

I haven't seen him and he's not on social media nor in any of his ex wife's or daughters Fb pics.

I think about it daily. I act on it way less than I'd like too. I like to think I'm good at it too. Whenever I get the itch I usually satisfy it. Probably once every couple of weeks - a month or whenever I'm on drugs or really drunk.p

>i want to use little girls. i like being dominated by men

you're on the exact right/wrong website then, lady.

Are you in the States?

Yeah I mean we'd been at it for nearly 45 minutes. Even at her age she was sticky wet. The smell was wonderful. Thebtaste was eh.

m or f user? What ages do you like the most? Also being dominated isn't really a serious fucked perversion.

so much language/gender confusion, here.

You meant grandfather.

whats your first language?

>m or f user?

Read the whole thread you lazy cunt.

It's a guy.

You stupid fucking faggot. Quote where user has specified. You can't.

Because here they write:
> I have memories of me in my room on all fours with tennis balls in my underwear, where I remember thinking to myself 'daddy will give me babies' or something along those lines.

Attached: 1pt57x.jpg (500x280, 37K)

Let’s meet up so I can degrade you.

19 f belgium

Yes for getting called a lazy cunt because I didn't read the whole thread when this faggot is the one who didn't read.

younger. lol.

and i'm a female. i don't expect anyone to believe that given the context of where i am writing this

Isn't that Mila?

> (You)
>Yes for getting called a lazy cunt

Hehehehe! You are VERY easily trolled, my freund!

Thanks for teh lels

Got any more?

>she would intiate stuff herself to
How?

You're not alone, Yea Forumssis. I've had a fling with a girl who was presumably abused and had "younger" urges. She never offended, didn't do anything illegal, but got her kicks on the asstr.

RP, this isn't Live Action idiots.

I'm a guy in my 30s. If you follow the thread chains and replies you'll get thefull story.
English is my first language but I'm on a phone with a smashed screen right where my keyboard is so I can't even see my keyboard. I have to guess and I misspell alot because of it. I'm getting a new phone inc2 weeks.

My family friends' daughter would always sleep over (she was six years younger) and I would always do stuff to her in her sleep. Licking, smelling and touching. Best thing was burying my face in her panty-clad ass. Rock fucking hard. Wouldnt penetrate though cause I was a nervous beta faggot. Dumped so much cum to her. I still have a panty fetish to this day.

exactly same boat :) glad to know it's not empty here

you're never on your own with your weirdness.

OK. take care of yourself. I'm outta here.

ive wanted to fuck my cousin for years, just seeing her gets me stiff. Once a couple years ago I got the opportunity to get her an iced coffee when I was on my way to her place and shot a load of cum in it before I brought it to her. She drank my cum and has no idea. Pic is her.

Attached: 19437.jpg (750x750, 49K)

Sure.

One time around christmas she and I were laying in bed together as our other two cousins were focused in the tv.

At one point I was coaxing her into touching by poking her in the side gently so she would laugh and try to poke me back. I kept poking lower and lower until my hands were under the covers and I immediately slid my fingers between her legs to rub her through her shorts. She went from lauging to letting out a squeak but they didnt turn around. Rubbed her for a while, then whisper-asked her to unbutton her shorts. She did so and I slipped my fingers inside and rubbed up and down her slit for 5 minites, occaionally pulling our my hand to sniff and lick my fingers.

She said she wanted to go to bed with her parents in another room. So I took her there, but not before taking her behind the christmas tree and asking her to take off her shorts. I took my boxers down and showed her my boner. She touched but didnt want it in her mouth. I did convince her to kiss it first.

Then I kneeled down and turned her around, rubbing the head of my dick. Between her legs. Frotted some until she said it hurt so I kissed it to make it better and then got her dressed and took her to her parents.

Would you like one of those men to also like little girls and do things with your little sister?

Have you dated any men like that?

I masturbate to my sisters nudes regularly

Attached: 5.jpg (556x735, 39K)

you fucking piece of shit.
I'm capping this and posting it everywhere I can.

What a fucking breach of trust.

So you wrote:
> I have memories of me in my room on all fours with tennis balls in my underwear, where I remember thinking to myself 'daddy will give me babies' or something along those lines.

Because that's the thread I was referring to.

Did she tell you stories or point out girls to you?

/r/oopsdidntmeanto Ok faggot yeah that was your master plan all along. You didn't misread what I was replying to, you were trolling.

You're a good cousin user. I'll read as many as you have.

Me and my brother used to dress in girls clothes and fuck each other

[email protected]

We read some stuff together as foreplay. She had a daddy thing, so pretended she was either a precocious 12 year old or an innocent 7 year old depending on how she felt. I was her daddy, and I'd...role play with her.

it was fucking hot. It's a shame we broke up after only a couple of months.

>...or point out girls to you?

No, she never did that. Shame, really. But she was wild. We'd be out and she'd do something "bad" that I'd have to punish her for later.

Sometimes, she'd wear short dresses and misbehave as the 12 year old and I'd reach under the table and pinch her inner thigh. Her eyes widening as she stifled a squeal would make me diamonds.

Damn, I miss that little freak.

What did you do to her when she pretended to be the innocent 7 year old?

How old were you both?

I jerk off to pictures of my sister (left) all the time

Attached: 83963242-02B3-42C2-8FA2-6B6AF5DB0D52.jpg (1108x1709, 292K)

I pooped my panties today in uni.

I had a girlfriend that was molested by her uncle when she was pretty young.
She would tell me stories about what he did to her and then she’d have me recreate the abuse with her. She was a total freak in bed.

Council estate chav spotted.

Newcastle? Newport? Some shithole in Britbongland, that's fo sho.

I trust you raid the laundry basket and sniff/lick her dirty gussets?

How am I good? I may have very much harmed her. I was very lucky she turned our normal.

One time when she was much younger taking a bath and her mom was watching her in the tub. She had to step out and asked me to watch her.

I "washed" her slit and butthole multiple times. Asked her to keep it a secret and she did. Probably one of the first times we began "playing".

I think I was 11 and she was 5.

Nope Australia a d yeah I do occasionally

We'd roleplay bad behaviour and then I'd talk to her about why it was wrong, then I'd punish her. She liked being spanked. Or she didn't, but she liked being...child-ified? I dunno. I'm a huge sadist so I liked beating her ass before spreading her cheeks and fingering her cunt and asshole.

Sex would inevitably follow.

Yeah, man, I've never thought you were good. I had starting writing the post asking if you were looking over your shoulder in fear every fucking day, but then I got to the post where - by a fucking miracle, son - you got away with it.

You aren't good, but you're one lucky cunt, that's for sure.

>taking a bath
classic first abuse scenario.

They make em in Oz the same way they do in England I guess.

I'm a female nearing 30 and I really want an adult baby daughter / son for a relationship. I can't have kids due to complications so I guess i've put all that maternal stuff onto a consenting adult instead.
When I think about breastfeeding and having a nursery my boobs kinda ache in a really frustrating way. Masturbating doesn't make any of it go away and it's surprisingly hard to find someone "normal" into this lifestyle in my age range and location

When my roommate went out for the day or to visit family she'd almost always forget to lock her door. I'd sneak in and rub my cock on her stuff, panties ect. But my favourite was her retainer that she must of worn at night. Rubbed my cock all over that badboy. And the box she kept it in used to be so full of spit that I could cum in it with out her noticing. So it used to steep in cum all day till that night. We were friends but she was a pretty bad person, so that's how i justified it.

Attached: FB_IMG_1568727785527.jpg (1440x1440, 233K)

got abused for years by 55year old babysitter sucked dick with 7 fucked in da pooper with 11 no pleasure just pain.

Today be a super faggot take every chance to get fucked in the ass, relationship with 53 year old.

What do when everything you are and what you like is mainly influenced by getting fucked as a kid? Be a prostitute is that what Im determined to be?

post those tits and I'd consider

I'd be down, where are you from?

good job you don't have an inbox to prepare.

You should get breast pumps. Eventually, with enough stimulation, you'll start producing milk. I fucking loved sucking milk out of my wife's tits when she was pregnant and breast feeding.

She's dried up now, sadly :(

Good use of "steeped". Almost excuses the fucking awful "ect". For shame

how old are you now?

Also, where are you from, cos it sure aint an English speaking country.

When I was in HS I met this girl online that lived near me and we would sext all the time and she was freaky.

Well we finally met up one day and at that point we had sexted so much shit that I didn't think that normal sex would do so I only did two things and she was into both:

1. She ate my ass and rusty tromboned me until I came.
2. When I came - I came on some pancakes she ate them on front of me.

And I know 2 is random but I was just throwing shit out there one day while we were sexting and she said she would...and she fucking did.

Coley from WA - that was wild, thanks.

Recent story
My wife’s cousin just turned 18 3 weeks ago
Since she was 13 her tits would develop faster than other girls. By 16 her tits were big enough to titfuck easily. I jerked off to pictures of her in low cut tops all the time. She never had any boyfriends so when she turned 18 and came out of the closet it wasn’t really a surprise.
She wants to buy a car but money is an issue. She’s working odd jobs to build up cash.
Since I’ve known her for so many years we have been pretty close and she feel okay talking to me about shit.
Last week she was talking about how desperate she is for cash to get a car.
Joke around a suggest sex worker.
We laugh it off and she jokes like somebody would want her to try and end it.
I continue it, telling her even though she’s lesbo she does have a bigger pair of boobs than majority of girls and guys would pay just to touch/play with them.
-to avoid going longer into our conversation-
It led to me telling her I would pay to play with her tits because they look soft.
After our conversation i paid my wife’s lesbian cousin 100 dollars to titfuck and jerk me off

I exploit my fiances fear of abandonment regularly so I get sexual things.

Friday I jammed her hairbrush handle in her ass completely dry while she cried and fucked her with it until I was satisfied.

I'm in northern england in a university town/city, i dunno what it is at this point. I did nearly meet up with someone to do a little adult nursing but he was pretty young and couldn't hold a conversation so that fell through. Unfortunately there's just a lot of late teens and young adults who aren't really mature enough for me and just see it as "sucking tittys and getting wanked off"

Oh im aware, ive been into this for like 5 years so I know what it brings. I do actually have some pumps and ive induced lactation like 3 times now through pumping and drugs but always ended up stopping since i was on my own. Did her diet influence the taste at all? i could never really tell the difference with my own but it was more sugary and creamy if i ate a lot of fruit and veg

Slip of the finger. Sorry.

D...did you mow naked?

Bitch try us

Is your name Joanna?

Where can we talk?

Normal, your brain hasn't dealt with it, or come up with an answer, so it keeps doing it trying to find a solution.

I'm a high school teacher. Been flirting with a student athlete at my school who's been sending me shirtless pics of him in the locker room.

Yes

The Couve? I'd love to meet up with you and use your holes for my satisfaction

Nope, though even if it was do you really think i'd say yes? lol. I have coworkers that saw abdl stuff on tv and said it was all disgusting and pedophilia so it's not something i'd just be open about to random people who supposedly know me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

here? you know weird stuff about me but i don't know anything about you to warrant talking further friend

>it feels like I was born trying to answer a question, and that question is at the very essence of my identity
You have put beautifully into words just how I have felt for all my life. Several other points also hit close to home

I share my wife’s kik with random guys sometimes to see what happens.

>I'm in northern england in a university town/city,

Leicester ftw! Shame you're not closer us in Bristol.

(You)
Did her diet influence the taste at all?

Can't say I noticed, tbf. I didn't actually love the taste - it was very sugary - but I just loved the forbidden-ness of it. She's really VERY straight laced, despite being bi and open to the group thing, so that's quite the departure for her.

post your amazing dick please

>
>>it feels like I was born trying to answer a question, and that question is at the very essence of my identity
>You have put beautifully into words just how I have felt for all my life. Several other points also hit close to home

Isn't that literally what everybody feels? Surely it is, whether they are aware of it or not...

>Isn't that literally what everybody feels?
I don't think so, but maybe

Attached: 1536438875524.jpg (463x658, 101K)

Nononono, I meant if we can talk on somewhere else. Obviously sharing info in here isn't a good idea, maybe make a new account in an app or something and take it from there?

I admire your optimism, Yea Forumsrah

And that's when they were in their 40s

i have been in a sexual relationship with my sister for the last year or so. ama

Crushed on my SIL for a year. Found all kind of nudes on her phone. She basically baited me to find. Thought I was picking up hints but since I tried "confessing" about my very simple crush, her husband wont let her talk to me anymore. Wife knows. No big deal, other than I miss her. She was a good friend, and sexy, which is a plus.

>Shame you're not closer us in Bristol.
Feeding two babies at a time would be a dream :D ah well

I wasn't a fan of the taste either at first, made me feel like I was doing something wrong or was being really unhealthy but I think there's things you can do to change it

Ill pass sorry, as much as its something I want im at a point right now where i cant dedicate time to it so im not looking for anything right now

howd it start? anyone found out?

>>ama
Who have you been in a sexual relationship with for the last year or so?

>caught my boss fucking a woman from my workplace
>not really caught him but i was hearing her moanings from the -1 floor (they were fucking in -2 and it was a warehouse space so you could easily hear it)
>i was the only person there at that time of day and they probably thought they were alone
>woman is not super nice but fuckable enough
>she is 50ish
>next day i grab her aside while she was leaving and ask her out cause i kinda wanted to fuck her too since i heard her moaning
>she told me she is married
>asked her yesterday she forgot she was married?
>she was surprised but acted all bitchy about it and told me what she does in her personal life doesnt concern me and she started leaving
>told her that if she doesnt have sex with me her husband is gonna receive an anonymous video that he will not like very much
>"you blackmailing me?"
>and i told her take it as you want, if i dont fuck you your husband is gonna see you getting fucked by your boss
>she was tearing up but i dont fall for that shit anymore
>we also have a pretty significant age difference
>im 27
>she said ok
>so we go to -2 and i told her to take off her clothes
>which she replies no and just lifts her dress up revealing her ass in black panties and then pulls down the panties and leans on some table there is there and she is waiting
>i told her that if she doesnt do as i say im gone
>she said fine and took off all her clothes and leaned back as she was before waiting to be fucked
>i went close and started rubbing her pussy with my index finger
>i started getting hard
>average pussy shape with meat curtains
>at least it was shaved
>i was prepared about what was gonna happen and i had a condom with me
>started fingering her while i was jerking off
>got hard and put condom on
>started slapping my dick on her pussy
>she wasnt talking all this time but her pussy was wet at that point
>spit on my hand and put some on her pussy
>go in full length with one thrust
>she screamed
1/2

my sister brings a guy back home every time she goes out clubbing and I love it

My uncle forced me and my cousins to have sex while he filmed it and took pictures. I'm pretty sure he was selling them.

>grabbed her by the waist and started going faster
>deep powerful thrusts
>she was holding her mouth and with every thrust a muffled moaning was happening
>it was getting me harder to the point i was hard as diamond
>i wanted to hear her getting fucked so i took her hands and hold them behind her back and kept fucking her like i did
>she started screaming telling me to go easier on her cause it hurts
>i didnt
>i could feel her cervix and i was pushing more and more
>after a while i was about to cum cause i never fucked so hard in my entire life
>didnt want to finish so fast so i turned her around to face me and her face was covered in tears
>lifted her up on the table and pushed her to lay on her back
>lifted her legs up and went back in
>now i could see her face while i was fucking
>after a bit of slow fucking so i would not explode she placed her arms on my abs
>she was starting to like it
>i started going deeper and she was actually pushing me away until i took her hands and locked them together on her belly
>with one hand i was holding her hands pinned on her belly and with the other i was holding her leg from the ankle in the air, her other legs was down
>i was about to cum but i wanted to see her with my dick in her mouth
>so i take it out remove condom and tell her to suck it
>my dick was throbbing at this point and it was HUGE
>she took it in her hand and started licking it left and right
>told her to suck it not lick it
>she started sucking it and i just came in about 10 seconds
>all in her mouth
>told her to swallow it
>she did
>that happened 3 weeks ago
>after that incident we are back to normal "hi" everytime we see eachother
>she told me to erase the video
>never recorded her doing anything in the first place...
2/2