So my girl has a pretty slutty past and I think ive gotten to the point where I know too much and sometimes it bothers...

so my girl has a pretty slutty past and I think ive gotten to the point where I know too much and sometimes it bothers me, do I break it off?

Attached: attach8097763448818867420 copy.jpg (480x640, 84K)

no you stop being a little bitch and realize that other people arent living their life for you. grow up

Such beta thinking.... No girl is going to be clean in her past unless you find someone who has never left the house

Yes. Don't live your life embarassed of your partner.
She didn't have to tell him. That's the issue.

Dude just fuck her better

Once a whore, always a whore

how do you know he isnt asking about it?

Yes, break it off and spend all your time with the rest of us lonely faggots

Dont b so modest
When yo're a dirty old man you will regret not making any money off of selling her ass on the net or even irl
Use it, abuse it, and buy a house with the proceeds

That you even think about it means you are an insecure beta. you've already lost. break it off now and save you both some grief.

I’ve been with my bitch for 20 years & I never asked about her past. I don’t want to know

OP here, yeah big mistake
im not sure how true that is

Put her to the test then...post her kik

she doesn't have one, I don't think normal people use that only the degenerates on here

Top kek....bet you she has one

why?

Snapchat and she will have one

This. My ex was 34 and had 20 partners. We broke up for 3 months and then got back together. She told me I’m that 3 months she fucked 3 dudes. Then I broke up with her for other reasons but glad because she’s a nasty slut

If you can't accept the fact that your girl, like most human beings, likes sex and has had it several times, you are a weak little entitled bitch.

If that actually bothers you, and you are that insecure about it, that's pretty pathetic.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Because all whores do and you sir, are dating a whore

its more so the stuff shes done

What is it specifically that bothers you?

says the cuck who probably licks the cum of some other guy out of his girl's snatch that she just fucked 4hrs ago... it's in the past right? shouldn't matter. gtfo.

ummmm id say the fact that she was letting guys she was a 1 night stand with and a booty call try anal and I dont like to admit this one but she did a MFM 3some

ur a loser
and a faggot
and a whore fucker
all in 1, good job.
also bait thread, kys.
It should be private.

Attached: 1561901610320.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

Let's try the inverse, would you do the same thing with a FMF threesome?

Huh? I've been with my girl for 10 years and I know all about her past. Even know the dimensions of all her previous boyfriends dicks, some of which are way bigger than mine. She also knows about all the girls I've been with. It's not a secret that we each had sex lives before we got together. Who gives a fuck? Not us.

Looks like you came across a "top bitch" wannabe.
Sometimes they settle and slow down, but you need to impregnate them.
Ohhh, think twice.

Attached: 1426128076991.jpg (500x375, 53K)

a what?

a girl who's priority is to give the best sex, no matter the circumstances and cost

oooo yeah that sounds exactly like her college experience

OP, how many dicks has she sucked?

Females with multiple sexual partners have differently wired brains than those with little to none.

Leave her OP, she has distorted values and will probably never recover.

I spent a year with a girl like this and I ended it. It was actually an easy call, since sex was the only thing that actually held us together. Everything else was forced.
Forget sex and ask yourself how many things you are in common etc. Would you be with her if sex was of the subject?
I have to go now, gl.

total or in college?

yes indeed

Both numbers would be interesting, bro.

Yes she will repeat it again, speaking from experience. In fact she most likely already has multiple times.

nope. get all the dirty details and use it as fap material over what a fucking slut she is.

Its what I do with my old lady.

Fuck the other cucks, if she was a whore and it bugs you, drop her ass

Just make a deal that every time she comes back home you are allowed to sniff her pussy and mouth for an intrusive semen scent. This should keep you safe.

Yes user, break it off. Your woman should only have sex with you for her entire life. First and only. Anything else is degenerate.

Oh boo hoo my girlfriend is a slut. You need to man the fuck up and take advantage of that slut. If you have ANY fantasies that you are holding back you need to try them with this slut. Who cares what she thinks. You dominate this bitch.