I'm 35 and live with my parents. AMA

I'm 35 and live with my parents. AMA

Attached: 1447829302857.jpg (2048x1536, 1.42M)

You ever hear them humping? lol

Y user

Are you a lonely neet?

no. they sleep in separate bedrooms. sometimes i hear my dad having phone sex with a woman who isn't my mom though

shitty upbringing

very lonely. it's been over a year since i had a conversation with another human in person.

Why don’t you support yourself?

i moved out on my own for 7 years, but i quit my job and ran out of money. I piled up $25k in credit card debt so I had to move back with my parents. Currently working and should have it paid off by the end of the year.

Post your moms panties

never my fetish. i hate my mom and haven't spoken with her in months despite living with her

what were your teenage years like? did you ever work after you left school?

I spent most high school weekends alone in my bedroom. In my late teens, I'd hang out with friends and sometimes smoke weed.

Yeah, I had 3 jobs after I quit school. I'm currently employed. I've never lasted more than 3 years in a job though.

How did you acquire the $25k debt?

Do I make you horny?

I lived on my own and didn't work from 2011-2015. charged all living expenses. it's a miracle the total isn't higher.

You look like a wizard what level spells can you cast and what type??

You didn't work for 4 years? WTF

You must learn the spells for yourself. Having them passed to you in this manner would degrade both of us.

no.. i didn't work for 8 years. the 2015-2019 was spent not working while living with my parents.

cmon OP she allowed you back. Her 'duty' was done when you were 21.

She's your hero.

Dude, you gotta get your shit together and get the fuck out of that house. It may take you longer to pay off your debts, but fuck, your house sounds depressing as fuck.

Attached: 1567886042690.jpg (247x281, 10K)

Damn.....let's start a D&D group

she shitty parented deprived me of the life skills to succeed in the world. it has cost be decades of my life. i hope she dies. i really mean it.

Why haven't you an hero'd yet?

i'll have everything paid off by the end of the year. then i can go back out on my own.

the pain of my life is significant, but can still be tolerated.

Yeah, but, man, at a certain point you have to take that shit on yourself. Staying there is only making it worse. You have to gtfo.

Attached: 1567802758139m.jpg (1024x781, 107K)

it's important to understand what led me to this situation. it's not about blame, but about understanding... understanding so that I can not let those things influence my life going forward.

Are you the faggot posting the lonely birthdays thread?

Attached: 572931_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg (650x420, 86K)

First, check em. Secondly, thats a good attitude to have, user. Your parentage and upbringing can only define you as long as you let it.

Attached: 1567981892532.jpg (415x640, 61K)

At least you're not a complete pussy

yes. i only post a few times a month, but I make lonely birthday threads to bum people out