I just found the address of someone I hate, what are some things I can do to them with this information?

I just found the address of someone I hate, what are some things I can do to them with this information?

Attached: ADE_val_00000436.jpg (2576x1932, 736K)

shit on mat

Write their address on a piece of paper. Roll it up. Then shove it up your own ass. No lube. Then go to their house and ask them to fish it out for you.

Send them I love you letters give them false hope that someone actually cares about them. When they find out it was all a bamboozle they will be crushed.

Attached: 1560879333687.jpg (610x611, 184K)

TGTFO

send them a box of shit

360 and walk away

KYS

I think you mean 180

water balloons filled with round up on the yard

okay hank hill.

burn their house down

one thing you could do is recognize that even if you hate hate hate somebody there are boundaries both legal and moral and allow him to live in his own home in peace and find a way to address your anger instead of allowing him and your emotional mind to control you vis-a-vis vengeance based actions

pic relevant

Attached: ox56wn37lud21.png (794x515, 724K)

Get a bunch of magazines with all those postcards in them to sign up for subscriptions. Fill in their address. Drop in mailbox.

Oh fuck, it's 2019.

Go online, and sign them up for piles of free shit. Yeah, gotta remember, "internet".

Attached: bait-worm.png (600x600, 17K)

assault them with your identity hidden

hitman

BASED AS FUCK

Go there and punch him in the face.

Strongly worded letter describing what about them makes you hate them and requesting they change. That'll show them!

Be a man and confront them about whatever shit you hate them for.

It may get used wrong, but it never gets old.

Order them some good ole pizzas user

Are you assuming op's gender?
Rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Egg yolks all over the car, bleach on the lawn

forgive them and move on. Life's too short.

Order a bunch of shit to their house. Free shit that'll be useless to them. Pretty sure some places let you order condoms for free. Just order a fuck load of them

Hang yourself in a tree in their yard.

Turn yourself in.

Stand in their front yard and set yourself on fire.

Hello newfriend

I kind of doubt you're actually a Navy Seal either.