Hey Yea Forums I need advice

Hey Yea Forums I need advice.

I have this weird “fetish” or sorts where I go and find articles for missing women online and once I find one I like I try to find their social media to see more pictures of them, after I find the appropriate social page I’ll go through posts and pictures and their friends posts and masturbate to all of it while making up my own scenario in my head of what happened to her and how she’s being used or traded for sex.

Wat do?

Attached: A7E97780-58D8-4ECD-A24F-15B8948F5263.jpg (500x668, 95K)

oh dear

Attached: chris-hansen-200x300.jpg (200x300, 4K)

Lauren Thompson, 32 from Carthage, TX

Went missing after calling 911 and reporting that someone was chasing her, later her car was found but she is still missing

Attached: 304C75B5-CB8A-464C-B263-107183965F75.jpg (1242x1640, 1.19M)

Acknowledge that what you're doing is unhealthy and dehumanizing and that the real world implications of what could be happening to these people is anything but sexy. Fantasizing is one thing but when you start to blur the lines between true crime and your own sexual functions it could be dangerous in several ways.

shut up faggot

Read up on serial killers. They all start off this way in one way or another.

i would masturbate to serial killer documentaries ted bundy,BTK,jeffery dahmer it actually gets me so rock hard i know its wrong but no one is getting hurt only the lady actor re enacted getting strangled then hog tied her kids watching get killed you feel me ?

You asked.

you know when you try sound moral when you come to b it doesnt work its not like we are promoting anything bad just fapping to weird things that are totally legal

actually childhood trauma is the thing then the thoughts start off young extremely young then the thoughts manifest over 10/20 years then they act on them depending on how life is going for them

b is soft now, but I’m glad someone understands what I’m getting at

nice fetish OP, thx for the idea

I didnt say it was illegal. It's just more than likely unhealthy and affects your view of women in real life. Would it be hot if you had a coworker or female friend go missing? Or your girlfriend or mother? You shouldn't have to qualify women with a personal relationship to you for their well being to matter, but the point still stands.

Exactly. Thanks for agreeing. This is a signal that OP is on a road, that more likely than usual, leads to serial killing.

I guess I have childhood trauma then cuz I used to try my mom's clothes on as a kid and now crossdressing is a kink for me

You'll grow up one day, righteous internet warrior.

Not an exaggeration

so would you say anything more than vanilla sex is unhealthy you know some people can differentiate reality from what they do i am not going to watch on tv a guy put a dog in a washing machine then it comes out a cat and think shit i am going to try that

nah ur just a faget

i did as well got caught by my dad he shouted at me like i did the worst thing ever possible i assume he reacted because you would be like wtf is this fag doing but that obviously effects your subconscious in daily life you wont even know that goes for anything bad in your life that happens

not really boys do weird shit so do girls user is just more honest than most people who would never say the shit they done us being overly judgemental is not right even for B standards he is not fucked up

But that's clearly fiction. What op was asking about was real people potentially becoming victims of real world violence. I think a more appropriate comparison would be if one were to sexualize watching a real video of someone putting a dog in a washing machine, left to an ambiguous fate, and then justifying it to themselves with the rationale of, "hey...*i* didnt put the dog in the washing machine..."

ok let me try this approach if i imagine raping someone and get off on that does that mean i will do it ? now you will say that thinking leads to doing eventually right ? i am saying that is not the case for most people i am sure you have fantasised over some fucked up shit like everyone on this planet yet only a tiny percentage of people act it out

Not at all. I imagine myself driving over bicyclists pretty much any time Im behind the wheel of my car and one of them cuts in front of me. But it's just a fantasy I'd never partake in. Intrusive thoughts are normal, and from my limited understanding, healthy.

What we're talking about is still different from what op described. That would be the fetishisaztion and dehumanization of other living beings for sexual gratification. Just because you arent the one hurting them doesnt mean they arent being hurt and that you would be deriving pleasure from their very real suffering.

lol, you`re fucked. i can tell you that you will not live a satisfied life with this sort of fetish. you will go further and further. i don`t want to say that you gonna be a killer one das, but even if you don`t kill/rape you will never be in peace with yourself. shit like this makes lonely

Attached: 1565373730536.jpg (413x395, 61K)

dude that is a intrusive thought its a bit different to having a sexual fantasy but i know what you mean i dont see sexual fantasy as a intrusive thought that is bad or ethically/morally wrong in my head anything goes but in reality i live by the social constructs for benefit of each person involved in social life interactions

you watched madmen the series is decent

Yeah that's a good point. I guess i just went with the fantasy angle of them both. I guess my main "issue" is when op is trying to make a disconnect between the real suffering of the people he was talking about and the pleasure he got from their circumstance. The scenario he creates in his mind may be imaginary, but the roots are grounded in the reality of these people's suffering.

Attached: 55680040.jpg (960x1704, 603K)

kys faggot

Attached: viadinho.jpg (1600x1200, 251K)

10/10 poor girl

Attached: 7AE5F69B-1DBE-44C2-A884-2FF142E83D99.png (610x448, 469K)