I have to give a speech today on an interesting fact about any culture, past or present. What should I choose...

I have to give a speech today on an interesting fact about any culture, past or present. What should I choose? theres so many options i cant decide.

Attached: a1be1ea4fa972d3274f0ed42400e7122bc6c8242b099865e11646d3091d8182d_1.jpg (320x446, 30K)

age of consent in Japan

Give black crime statistics and talk about how their culture is a failure

please give me serious suggestions guys

Talk about mongolians hunting with eagles or sherpas and everest.

This user has a very serious suggestion

I was serious. You could get an A if you pose a question about why and what can be done. Obviously you dont give the speech like a Klan member

Attached: nips.jpg (828x706, 96K)

okay well im going with this.
Im good, I'm not gonna go the way of Anthony Cumia

Do it on the monkey buffet festival in Bangkok

An alternative:
>The Klan: a balanced assessment of the ideology and culture of the KKK
>cover the basics
>yes, they are racist hicks
>but they are generally oppressed by the wealthy coastal progressives
>yes, they hate nggers
>but niggers do nog
>yes, they are clearly conspiracy theorists
>but there is demonstrable mainstream hate of white culture
>conclusion: they are detestable individuals, but that does not mean they are wrong about everything.

Do your speech on Yea Forums culture

Do it on Japan's declining birth rate. It gets funnier the more you look into it

lol, hes not lying... there are a few parallels to the direction it looks like the US is going in, as well. Its subtle, but they're there.

Ancient Egyptian gaming culture.

To be fair, that bitch started it and she deserved every single racial slur he slung at her

Japan doesn’t have an immigration problem tho

Fucking pandas

Attached: 01558785-EF2F-4A77-8119-44F1226F3FA2.jpg (1024x877, 135K)

Not just that, but after, he couldnt stop talking about black crime statistics, eventually fading into obscurity

One idea for OP coming up.

There was a tribe of native Americans that used to live underneath the Niagara Falls. They were very fat and nourished because they would eat the meat that the river carries down the falls from miles away, landing on the rocks at the bottom of the falls.

All the way up until that incident with his 23 yo gf. That shit was the funniest thing he’s ever done.
My favorite part was when he says: “be careful, I don’t want you to fall over the coffee table like Dick Van Dyke”
She obviously had no idea who that was and looked at him like that was just another onslaught on savage insults being hurled that night.

Those are extremely serious topics

At least japan will remain Japanese

MUSLIMS AND THEIR TREATMENT OF WOMEN. BE SURE TO MENTION THE TRUE FACT THAT IN EGYPT THEY DON'T CONSIDER WOMEN TO HAVE SOULS SO BASICALLY YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT TO THEM

Do women have souls? They may be on to something in Egypt

Attached: 4E58B4D8-D7E4-4FC6-A2F5-8633EF67A03E.jpg (222x117, 4K)

DON'T KNOW. LIKE YOU I NEVER MET ONE EXCEPT MY MOTHER AND SHE SEEMS TO BE SOULESS