How are you faggots able to cum just by sticking things in your assholes?

How are you faggots able to cum just by sticking things in your assholes?

>honest question
>be me a straight guy
>tried it
>couldn't get anything to happen
>disappointment.jpeg

Attached: dab8d65afe5d6e0fbb15f53c0230efd04bb0f5bca5475399231756e51fe68692.jpg (625x581, 81K)

Yeah I tried it and it feels alright but it ain't nothing like getting your dick sucked and or going balls deep into some tight pussy so forget about it tbh

this

it sucks to get shit on my finger

You can cum fountains if done right I've heard.

Attached: 40186e2be5902eb_6.jpg (160x120, 6K)

never tried it, but i think you need to find your prostate. it's far up there, so you'll have to get something long for any kind of feeling

Took me years of trying to find the magic spot/combination. Everyone is different. But i found a small curved vibrator did the trick. Gotta be horny as fuck, and no fap for about a week. Over stimulate the prostate and cum buckets. Feels great but i hate how it totally destroys my sex drive for almost an entire week

still not worth it because after the post-fap clarity you feel like a shitty homosexual

>straight guy
>putting stuff into your ass
pick one faggot

I also don't wanna do it cause it'll just make your asshole loose and you'll be incontinent or get a prolapse or something nasty like that so is it even worth it?

What vibrator what is it?

>ALSO ARE YOU GAY?!!

Attached: tenor (7).gif (220x170, 107K)

Incontinent....

How so?

Attached: DETROIT_CONNOR_INTERROGATION_05_1524051108.jpg (3840x2160, 363K)

Don't fap 4 to 6 days, curved or bulbous tipped vibrator like a Gspot vibe. Lay on your side, tuck your cock n balls in between your legs out the back. Set vibe to strongest rumble, plenty of lube. Enjoy

i never understood the appeal. why are you even putting things in a cavity not designed for sex

It's a hit or miss. Sometimes it's nothing special and it's quite a work to clean your ass but sometimes I cum like 5-6 times and I'm deeply relaxed afterward. It's strange because you cum and you have an orgasm a few times but you don't get exhausted. The cum just pours out but the final time you shoot like champagne and your whole body craps up. I didn't know I had so much cum in me to ejaculate like 5 times.

See because incontinence happens when you can't properly control your bowels, and that happens because you take it up the ass too much. Your sphincter gets too loose, and shit just starts coming out because you've fucked it so hard. Isn't that how it works?

Nope not gay at all. Fucking 2 different girls currently
Totally obsessed with pussy

Attached: Risque__01093.1522690098.jpg (1280x1280, 71K)

Too bad for you neither of them know about it

Attached: 20190806_084211.jpg (320x166, 32K)

it doesn't work like that at all unless you're into stupid faggot shit like fisting or horse cock

im assuming you have to be trained. I used to think nipple play was retarded until my ex had done it a few times leading up to me cumming. Now I demand nipple play. I just started my anal journey and its the same. it doesnt feel amazing at first but if you stick a finger up your ass right before you cum its 10x better.

Anyone have the video where she realizes she became a meme?