Robert De Niro and Zac Efron call you out in a street fight, wwyd anons?

Robert De Niro and Zac Efron call you out in a street fight, wwyd anons?

Attached: zac-efron-robert-de-niro-have-shirtless-contest-on-set-21.jpg (815x1222, 209K)

knock them both out

1v2 bare hands?
I got about 4" and 40lb on Efron, I'd try to get him in a clinch so he's not a threat to ko me, I don't know what fight training he's got but fuck getting head kicked, get him down and ground and pound, Just try to tank De Niro till i'm off the ground again. I'd call it quits there, De Niro wouldn't have the speed to be a threat anymore, Old guys fight in slow motion.

DeNigger is such a worthless piece of shit. I bet he's wearing thise gigantic platform shoes, too.

laugh

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

I would just toss some oxycotin at Zac and hes done for the fight.Then just push De Niro ocer hes too old to be fighting

This nigga would get ganked

Shoot both liberal faggots in the head, my state has lenient stand your ground laws.

I'm sure you'd scream, reeeee, powerup, remove your ankle weights, and nothing personal kid them.
Seriously unless you're a trained fighter, the chances of you having knockout power + hitting 'a' sober guy with his hands up let alone him and a buddy and ridiculously low.
So you tell me, what else are you going to do but take the striking power away from 1, while going to the ground removing striking power from the second?
Go on and tell me what you're professional fight record is, caus sure as shit I wont be Bass Rutten'ing their ass, wish I could.

Knock old man Rob out quick so I can focus on Zac 1v1. I don’t know if he has any training but he’s young and in shape so he would be more dangerous.

Kick one and elbow the other.

they're both like 5'4...

Remember to lift my tool.

Attached: DED81B53-F9F7-44F6-B3DB-6C8180EE99D2.jpg (300x351, 19K)

Zac's around ~ 5'7" 180lb
Couldn't find a reputable source

I can tell you right now that DeNiro's abs are the effect of plastic surgery.
>New Abdominal Etching Procedure Can Give You a Six Pack

I'd let them beat me then sue them to kingdom come like a jew

stomp em in da nutz.

Pull my pistol out and end both their lives in seconds. I’m a grown man, I don’t have the time or energy to get into a fist fight. I live in a stand your ground state, the moment someone seems threatening to me I can pull my firearm and shoot.

What kind of gun do you carry grandpa?

closet homos

Daily reminder that De Niro is a midget bitch who's insecure about his height.

Fuckin hobgoblin

Attached: robert-de-niro-1.jpg (2000x2701, 1.31M)

>Two women call you out for a fuck
>I'd just pull out my favorite dildo caus' mah dick don't work
Literally what you sound like

i'm more concerned about that other cunts feet than his

>be in stand-your-ground state
>user has a gun
>I see user
>I feel threatened because he has a gun
>I shoot user
>stood my ground
>something something niggers
>profit

a musket

De Niro's 5'8", not so bad for a 76 year old.
Also, Hurr actor wearing stage props on set.

Fucking shill

Im all for the 2nd amend but you sound like a huge pussy

It's your right.

Look up ben stiller height, and then tom cruise height, and then them standing next to eachother. Google lies about heights so their both probably shorter than what google says.

Just whip my dick out. These faggots would fight each other for the honor if sucking it first.

That's not how stand your ground works you fucking faggot.

Huuuur you're a retard huuuuur

Im jk brother. I'm sure you're not a retard, but De Niro is known for wearing these shoes.

Attached: 4490008A00000578-0-image-a-1_1506034976579.jpg (634x878, 99K)

Really, because that photo was taken on set of another movie he made. Psssst, they all wear make up on set too.

I guess De Nigger lives on a set.

>try my best
>probably get my ass kicked
>try and get photo taken with them when all is said and done.

I would instantly kill robert decuckold with a light throat chop. I have no beef with Zac efron. i just want robert to die.

Just your average White Christian straight male, pathetic and cringe