Most 4 chan users never knew or understood this but 8 chan is actually where all the memes started...

Most 4 chan users never knew or understood this but 8 chan is actually where all the memes started, then as always got reposted to popularity here. Now that 8 chan is no more, the meme factory is dead. Maybe old Yea Forums could have carried the mantle but modern zoomer Yea Forums cannot. Millennials are the ones who started this but they can't continue it because they're getting too old. I think we have to wait for zoomers to pick up the pace otherwise we're all doomed. Ayy lmao

Attached: images (1).png (220x229, 7K)

your thread got nuked kek

what happened to your thread few minutes ago?

Used the wrong IP

how the fuck do you get confused about ip? isn't it static?

got nuked kek

Attached: chotgun.jpg (399x384, 19K)

>meme factory is dead
As dead as all the people who got shot because of 8 chan

nice satanic trips
SATAN

only the dogs got shot. ignore ruby ridge

Life can be hard even when it's not supposed to be

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 69K)

fucking normie

WOOOOOOOOOT

Attached: laughsatania.gif (640x358, 1.94M)

make me less normie. explain please

kys

I have access to multiple IP addresses because I have a unique set up I guess is all you need to know. Also while I'm at it I'll inform you that I achieved livable passive income throw lucrative digital scam involving bitcoin miners and I am at least 3 times the man you will ever be

Attached: h2kSGORNDc-2.png (300x250, 31K)

cool

>I think we have to wait for zoomers to pick up the pace
Good luck with that.
Attention spans of gnats...and humor to match.

I'll bite
I've miss something here... 4chink is launched at October 1rd 2003, while 8chn is launched at October 22 2013. How is even possible to make this topic? Can you explain that with moar details for us?

yeah pretty much. i'm a newfag and i fucking hate all the zoomer bullshit here

As if anyone remembers pre 2013 memes

You have no chance to survive, make your time.

Beginning of meme culture
>pic related

Forgot to post the pic.

Attached: shit.jpg (406x594, 21K)

nah it's more like a bunch of faggots from Yea Forums and reddit came to congregate on 8ch and when it died they just went back to those places and nothing really changed.