Hey Yea Forums

Hey Yea Forums

>23 have no set of skills
>dropped out of college
>am horrible at my job and will probably get fired.
>lost the only woman who will love me.
>live alone with family being over 20 hours away
>friends moved to different states years ago.

I need a way to kill myself. I have no reason to be here and only take up space. It's better for everyone that I kill myself can you guys give me some ideas on how to kill myself. I don't have access to a gun.

Attached: 1567875656424.jpg (604x604, 53K)

23 is not old at all, you can still be a drone at amazon except you're too entitled for that

paracetamol+vodka

Attached: toivo.png (184x184, 69K)

Eat shit

kidney malfunction is a pretty painful way to go

How much do I have to take?

how much do you have?

Non is it easy to get?

yes it's easy to get but you'll die in a horrible way

btw death isn't guaranteed

15-20g the more the better and vodka is obligatory

Help me populate this thread

''reset'' yourself with heavy amounts of dmt and lsd/shrooms

this. if it doesn't work load a gun and shoot it at the back corner of your mouth. it severs the spinal column immediately so you'll be dead before you even feel or hear anything.

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and man the fuck up, god damn dude

Hey bro, 23 is hella young. You got lots of time to figure shit out and get skills. Just try and be productive and do things you enjoy. Why do you like to do user? If you could do anything for work what would it be?

Also this. The occasional reset is necessary

get a job and get enough money to buy a gun or try to be like the guy in david firth's sock 5, who borrows a gun from a gun store for one night

not OP but i had multiple things i enjoyed but now i can only do 2 of them, the rest would just cause me physical pain

Stop being a little bitch
Fucking Mexicans work fucking hard for their whole life and you’re here bitching how hard it is
Damn crackers

Attached: 663EFE83-E2DB-4B39-B03E-F564B2D2FC58.jpg (216x216, 9K)

learn how to program and buy a fleshlight

Yeah you can try going to school and getting a skill but I mean that's too much work just fucking KYS already. No one cares how, just don't reproduce first.

I'm 38 and single just started a coding bootcamp so I can chase my lifelong dream of being in a computer developer. but what do I know, I'm just some guy who's not a cuck fucking faggot online

Ah same. I had to have back surgery at 23. 5 years later, and even going to hard at every day living will throw my back out.
Hell, even sitting for longer than an hour makes me stiff.
It will only get worse, but I decided long ago that suicide is a worthless option.
I'll take up as much time, feel as much pleasure and pain as I can until I shed this mortal coil.

Kidney failure will have you bleeding out of all orifices if I am not mistaken. Not a pleasant way to go. Perhaps if you could mix opioids with alcohol. Or even Xanax with alcohol. Worst case, you live.
Best case, you black out and never wake again

Alright, heres an actual answer with substance from someone who actually came an inch from killing himself.

Only stupid people kill themselves at the age of 23. If you're smart enough to open a web browser and type you're too smart to kill yourself. Theres thousands of ways to make a living wage, and thousands of people you can date or fuck, although both are pretty wasteful of your time.

If you think killing yourself isn't a waste of time you're probably a lazy, selfish piece of garbage

If you think a failed relationship is a reason to kill yourself you're fucking stupid

Basically go ahead, kill yourself. But it's not going to solve a god damn thing and only cause destruction. You can sit around on Yea Forums like a whiny bitch then end it all and become a forgotten rotting corpse in the ground or you can make something of yourself.

The path of least resistance is easier but you're not going to get anything out of the easy route, you need to stop being lazy and make something of yourself.

Why do suicide fags care about the "pleasantness" of their chosen method of killing themselves?
It will not matter as long as you can finish what you started. Although, knowing the type of person that seriously considers suicide, seeing something through to the end is nigh on impossible for them.

I almost killed myself during my college days by drinking and partying too much. Was found unconscious and I was shot with narcan. To say the least, I couldn’t kill myself because of my loving family members but most importantly my brother. With that said, I understand that most may not have a similar mindset then myself. So, I will pass the knowledge on as to how I almost killed myself without even knowing it.

Ah, I never got that bad when I was going to parties and fraternizing with junkies and the sort. Only thing I usually did at those kind of shindigs was drink a bit and smoke some reefer.
I've come close to killing myself through my own volition with a gun though. And I put a lot of time when I was younger into researching effective suicide methods.
I eventually reasoned that even if my life isn't worth living, it's also not worth dying for. I'd rather take the bad with the good than the cessation of everything.