Greetings Yea Forums

Greetings Yea Forums.

I come to you seeking money, your hard earned money. I will not lie to you, I am in need of your money because I am broke and hungry, but I am not going to be a beggar faggot. Instead I will earn the money as follows.

You are the anonfaggotborn who wants a question answered. I will answer it.
I will answer any question you have about life, the universe, your girlfriend fucking others etc, for 1 dollar.

Post your questions, and I will answer. If the answer is to your satisfaction I ask that you pay me a dollar to my payypal
[email protected].

My crystal ball can answer ANY question no matter how complicated, esoteric, personal or idiotic.

If you do not like the answer then you can dismiss this thread as faggotry and move on with your life.
I warn you, my crystal balls never lie so only ask questions you really want the answer to. (be careful of those "How will I die?" questions)
Alternatively if this thread dies than thank you all for the idiocy and the time spent.

I charge an extra dollar for curses and wishes, for that you must post a picture of the person you want touched by my magic.

With all said, do you dare play my game user?

Attached: gipsy.jpg (494x400, 30K)

self bump

Bump

Gypsy do your tears cure the aidses?

>OP is asking another forum for money
Look at this shit:

Denizens of Pow Forums
I am humbly here to ask you for help.

I am in dire need of 15 euroes to put gas in my car so I can drive to work tomorrow.

I get paid on the 31st of this month (3 days from now), if any brave anons wants to skype about this, I am ready and willing.

I seriously needs this, there is no scam or bullshit involved and I know how unbelievably scammy it looks, but it's seriously not.

I am willing to talk it out and pay it back in full by the 1st of june 2018 or maybe 2nd of june 2018 tops.

Please Pow Forums, I know you can do this, I know there's someone out there who can help. all I ask is for 10-15 gas money, and I will pay it back.

my paypal is

[email protected]

If anyone wants to talk, I am here.
I will be bumping with good music for your enjoyment

ALSO if any anons read this and can't/won't help, that's ok, all I ask from you Pow Forumsros is that you help me bump this thread so that the other anons who CAN help can see this.

Please Pow Forums. You can even screenshot this and sue me if I don't pay back, I am literally on one knee asking.

I am not denying any of this tho.
see in OP
>I come to you seeking money, your hard earned money. I will not lie to you, I am in need of your money because I am broke and hungry, but I am not going to be a beggar faggot. Instead I will earn the money as follows.

also that thing you posted was from Yea Forums ages ago lol

Yes borat, it does.

Who is your favourite YouTuber?

that would be primitive technology, the fucker makes shit happen.

You've literally asked for money on 3 separate occasions. You're a fucking begging sack of shit that is honestly better helping the world by being fertilizer than begging on the internet for everyone elses hard earned money.

I remember you from yesterday, how will I die?

should i get my gf into cuckolding me
pic related

Attached: 1338410.jpg (640x800, 28K)

I am in trouble, and desperate.

You will die of a burst artery in the thigh due to a traffic accident. I am sorry to say this.

It will happen on the 19th of July 2042. Good luck.

Yes, and I offer myself.

YES
YES YOU SHOULD.

YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY.

I can tell in my crystal ball that she would absolutely love it, she would absolutely adore the fact that you're watching and it would make her throb hard just thinking about it.
Do it.

What this annon said.

Will I ever be ranked within the top 50 players worldwide?

How many cocks has my girlfriend had before me

Attached: 817231.jpg (640x782, 52K)

I got a question for you
Why don't you get a job

Are traps gay?

Alrighty, Akinator...let's see....should I find another girlfriend and why?

Ah,
Let me see here,
You will be ranked within the 100 players worldwide, unfortunately you will not reach the top 50 because during your quest you will discover a new form of entertainment and follow that.

I do predict a TV appearance in February of 2020 though. I don't think it's gaming related.

Will i and when will i find a steady job.??

She has had exactly 5 dicks inside her pussy, 8 in her mouth, and only 1 in her asshole before you.

It might interest you to know that one of those cocks was a demon.

HOW WILL I DIE????

is my fiances baby actually mine?

Attached: 9991371.jpg (750x750, 33K)

I have a job, I am currently undergoing training (unpaid) and am broke.

I'm seriously in trouble.

Yes and no.

They can be gay, as in they can fuck the same gender, but they can also be straight and like the opposite gender.

If you're asking me if LIKING traps is gay, then yes. it is.
And that's ok
Because they're delicious. (sometimes)

No, not yet. Right now you should focus on your purpose for exactly 7 months before pursuing something real with a girl.

>I am not going to be a beggar faggot
>I ask that you pay me a dollar to my payypal
[email protected].
Pick one you niggerfaggot

is my girlfriend cheating on me and should i let her cuckold me

Attached: 1872467.jpg (640x663, 65K)

How will I die?

You will find a steady job in exactly 3 months, 5 days, 17 hours.

It will be a job you never thought of before, I believe it will be warehouse related. And has nothing to do with IT.

STAY IN YOUR OWN THREADS FOR FUCKS SAKE

>been in trouble on 3 separate occasions
>lying each time but makes it seem important
how about you neck yourself, begging faggot

My crystal ball predicts that you will be poisoned by a Thai male in his 40s, it will be revenge killing because you cheated him out of his money and fucked his daughter.

You will die on the 5th of February 2038, Shit man you don't have much time

Nobody paid me so far so relax, this thead is more enjoyable in the questions and answers, the ppayment is entirely optional and most of you guys ignored it so just chill and have fun.

Answer me.

No, and she is not your fiance.
The baby belongs to the masked ball she attended, it could have been any one of those elite secret society folk she fucked.

I'm sorry to say this. Walk away, NOW.

She is definitely thinking about it, and you should let her do it.

BUT, my ball predicts a break up after.

Because you will fall in love with the guy. Sorry, turns out you're mega, ultra super gay.

You never asked Yea Forums for help?

answer me this, fortune teller, will i die?

i never begged b for cash because i can't take care of myself

Let's see here.

What the fuck is this?

It seems you will contract the one disease that will end humanity, you are patient zero.

You will be the first of the zombies that will roam the earth infecting others with your black bile. You will die a horrible death on the 16th of March 2046.

You'll be old by then, an old grumpy zombie.

I thought I was the only one.

Yes.

You will die.
Do you want to know how?

ANSWER ME O THRICE GREAT FORTUNE TELLER, ANSWER ME MY DOOM! (Tell me how I will die)

does my gf think my dick is enough for her

Attached: 1186410.jpg (1080x1349, 106K)

How many dicks has my gf sucked?

am i gay

What do you want me to do?
I'm sorry I guess.

Not op but yes.

no, i just wanted to know if i would die, thanks magic guy, you really helped

Nope, he's phenomenal.

Do you have any other questions?

My ball shows me 3 people.
A monk, or at least someone with religious background.
A blind female, brunette, busty.
A soldier. At least someone in uniform.

I see all 3 of them beating the shit out of you in a bar in Holland for some reason.

PROTIP: don't hit on that one blind girl in Amsterdam, it'll end badly for you.

You die of internal bleeding on the 25th of April 2039. Good luck.

eh, you're not a complete faggot, but you're not the first that comes here to ask for cash, you start getting annoyed by these threads after a while, but atleast you give out a service

No.
She loves having sex with you, she does it out of love and out of comfort. But deeeeeeep inside her psyche she longs to be filled and stretched.

You'll be fine as long as you provide for her.

Exactly 4 dicks.

tell me how I die.
I hope it's soon.

Attached: 1568409753514.jpg (480x655, 161K)

Lmao. So you're a fake after all. I posted 2 "How will I die questions".
And this one
If you're a fortune teller, shouldn't have both of the answers been the same? You've been fucking exposed, kiddo.

Man you sure are a fag. Well done fagotron you caught OP.

>I outed a fortune teller as a fake
Is this clever satire or are you actually this retarded

No, you are just confused.
You have Bi inclinations though.

I'm sorry to disappoint you. If I did.
I have good news though, it'll be peaceful.

Thank you man. Do you wanna throw a question just for the fun of it?

You will die at the hands of a junkie girl that you trusted too much.

You will trust her, bring her into your life, and when she has a fit she'll stab you.

Unfortunately, that is your destiny, It will happen pretty soon :/
It's on the 7th of November 2024. Sorry user :/

Ah but see you could have multiple instances and the ball picked on either one of those.
Do you really think there's only ONE you?

We're all fags in the eyes of the lord.

He's just having fun, it's ok.
Most people don't like hearing how they die.

how much wood can a wood chuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

you actually believed what he was telling was true?, man you really fit Yea Forums, faggot

Ok faggot I'm amused, how much do you need for a decent meal?

>2024
god that is too fucking long I'll rather end it myself

did my gf on the left cheat on me last night

Attached: 6137423.jpg (540x960, 114K)

My ball says

So much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood!

And after some more rubbing it says

BECAUSE He would chuck, he would, as much as he could, and chuck as much wood as a woodchuck would if a woodchuck could chuck wood

should i let my gf cuck me

what should i cum to

What is my sexuality?
Am I gay or Hetero or both?
i'm not sure

It's alright, let him be angry.

I need like 20-30 euroes to make it through the next 2 weeks. but I doubt it'll happen. This is just a shot in the dark.

>Do you wanna throw a question just for the fun of it?
nah man i'm good, your answers are entertaining though, ill listen to the thread

Thanks one dollar incoming.

Don't, think of the hot crazy junkie girl sex you'll have.

Just imagine her moaning high on MDMA in your arms in bed Imagine her pussy contracting on your dick utterly high out of her mind.

Don't end it yet.

No.
She did not.
She just kissed someone. A kiss isn't cheating.

But she's well on her way. You need to step in if you don't want that to happen.

My ball tells me you're unhappy, You need to fix that and talk to her about it.

hmmm
That's true tho guess i'll keep living this bunch of years for that hot junkie sex

My ball tells me that your girl specifically is someone you should not let cuck you.
Don't do it.
Not your destiny, other anons maybe, not yours or hers.

You should cum to this user's gf Imagine her taking it violently up the ass while drugged.

You are none of the above.

You like women, but you have a submissive streak, stick to toys for the asshole and women for sex.
Sex with men is not for you.
Prostate glorious orgasms are.

I'm currently a NEET and I wanna get a job.
How long will it take for me to get a job and will I keep it. I got fired from my last job, I like this thread i'd give you money but I'm myself broke so sorry

Alright. I appreciate you.

Thanks I guess. Although I know you won't do it lol

Can I ask you a question?
What is your life like?

will my girl be down to give me a footjob tomorrow?

Fuck the money

My crystal ball tells me that you'll stay exactly where you are until you master the entire stack?
What does mastering the entire stack mean?

Also my ball tells me that you need to look for jobs internationally instead of locally.

Your first ACTUAL job will be on the 13th of august 2020. That's almost a year from now.
And that you'll do online gigs till then
On online gig websites. For little cash

pretty shit.
>broke
>no friends
>no gf
>several mental illneses
>benzo addict
do all drugs I can get my hands on.
So a junkie slut killing me wouldn't be too far fetched honestly

How long will my gf and i last

Yes.
Yes she will. You need to put olive oil on your dick and stroke it in front of her, guide both her legs to your dick and she will understand.

Unfortunately your GF will die a few months after because she was actually pregnant with an alien reptile baby and she couldn't handle it.

The aliens will compensate you with wealth and power.

You will last for exactly 1 year and 4 months before your insecurities get the better of you.

She will be the one ending it.
You cannot change this, unless you trust her fully.

Does my girlfriend want to try black cock?

>benzo addict
not that far from his prediction actually eh?

do i ever get caught for the crimes ive committed

Sounds like a Darth Vader scenario

Don't have money just curious

Yep. But i'm broke so I can't give him any money.
Also i'm a legal addict... doc prescribes them but like I said when I have money I buy drugs.
I have done all well known drugs even Heroin.

Your girlfriend is actually more interested in petite asian ass.

She is into little asian girls, by little I mean size not age.
She would love nothing more than you pounding her hard as she eats an asian girl.

This is the ultimate truth of the crystal ball, you can confirm it with her.

You need to join the army. Fast.

How many samefags are in this thread

Yes and you are executed.

In 3 years, 4 months, 3 days, and 12 hours you are caught, but not by the police. Rather by a criminal who will put you in a pit against 4 rabid dogs.

You will be mauled to death.
Sorry.

eurofag.
>mental illness
I'll never be allowed

More like she was kidnapped a few days ago and fucked mercilessly for hours and hours in a UFO and returned to you.
Ask your self, what are all those cuts underneath her pussy hole?

I'm basically hungry and tired. And lashing out on threads like these.
Ask me a question.

What's the best drug out there?

has my gf fucked a nigger

My crystal ball predicts 2 and bunch of other anons
But 2 samefags for sure

im curious, which mental illness

Try.

No, she hasn't.
She has fucked a Guatemalan though.

Benzophrenia

Anyone pay up so far op?

schizo?

should i let her cuckold me one time

Attached: 1488572.jpg (960x960, 66K)

Opiates in general and meth.
Weed and mdma are also good and cheap

GAD
panic attacks
Personality disorder
ADHD
PTSD
Depression etc etc

do i ever tame my slutting gf

Nope.
Why?

Sorry to hear that man.
I wish you all the best.

Yes. You should "Let" her, as if your tiny dick has any choice in the matter.
It's inevitable that she'll fuck someone else, she'll ride their dick and enjoy every inch of it as she locks eyes with you.

It's inevitable, I don't even need the ball to tell you that.

What's the best aphrodesiac drug?

sorry man, did your mom smoke when she was pregnant or you think it was luck?

Shit man, How do you cope?

No, you don't
She breaks loose and you end up hurt and annoyed.

What you can do, is EMBRACE her sluttness and make money out of it.
Think like an entrepreneur.

is my mom fucking my friends

Your mom is not fucking any of your friends.

She is fucking all of your dad's friends tho

KABOOM

do i ever get a gf and how

How will my gf die?

Will my girl friend accept my request to be a cuckold?

ITT: begging

On a cold and gray afternoon as you are buying a sandwich from a place you never tried before, you are struck by a smile.

A small, tiny little person with a cap and a uniform asks you what kind of sandwich would you like, her smile will bring joy to places inside you that you previously thought barren and dead. You somehow manage to smile back and flirt with her.
You don't know where the flirting comes from. You manage to make her laugh, she brushes her hair and blushes and tells you the price, you pay and you sit down. She then calls out your order and you pick up the sandwich, something in you pushes you to ask her out, she laughs and says NO.

You get frustrated and go eat your sandwich, almost losing your apetite due to embarrassment. However, soon after she comes over and says "Why don't you come to my friends' gathering tomorrow at bla and bla"
You do so, and you hit it up.
She's the sweetest thing in the whole fucking world and you become a thing.

This will happen on the 25th of March 2020.

Chin up. It's soon.

You GF will take her own life.

She had stockholm syndrome from the lunatics who kidnapped and raped her for 4 years.
Eventually she got rescued and set back into the world, but the emptiness and the lack of rough, vigorous sex and unsatisfactory sex life leads her to take her own life.

I'm sorry man.

She will not.
She will leave you.

What you should do, is not request it, but rather hint it slowly.
Conditioning.

Is that a question?

Some of your answers are pretty fucking dark op

I don't even have a dollar my debit card m8. on other note, how do I become my fursona?

Oh my fucking god
off by fucking 1 kinobi

I do not control the energy of the ball.

You abandon your fursona, and instead adopt your trapsona.

Krokodil?

I'd pay you a dollar if i could op sorry

That's ok.
Are you having fun tho?

Should I just block my ex on everything without a word or continue up in my life and call her when I'm in a place to give her the chance to try again? If not either, what shall I do

Turn her into a booty call nigger.

are you OP

My crystal ball says the following.

The nature of the self cannot be changed easily, as much as the self desires to change it is usually an illusion.

Do not believe those who claim they can change, for while they wish it, while they want to, while they show you that they want to, their inclination to fall back into their habits is almost inevitable.

Instead, focus on a new life. Give her the chance to learn from this, she will be happier than being a prisoner of guilt in your life.
Live a new possiblity, fuck the ex gf from time to time just for the sake of it.

Find new love.

No.

I am here

What do you expect from this thread op?

Honestly nothing.
I wanted to try to make 20-30 euroes or dollars to eat with.

But I don't think that's going to happen.

I did expect a fuckload of funny posts though.

I'm contemplating just leaving her a text and blocking her. I'm just afraid I won't find anything like her again. She just changed all of a sudden and said she wants to find herself and that she's lost, and broke all her promises that she'd stay and all that, and that I'm still important to her and she hopes we cross paths again in the future.

My crystal ball again repeats the same message.

You must not fall into the nets and webs of other people's confusion.
Someone who loves you, who adores you, who fucking craves your scent. You is always happy when you simply smile, wouldn't put you in that situation.

Recognize that it is your fear that clings you to her, and not love, recognize that she is not the one.
You will find better, and you will love her insanely.

You will.
Believe in your self.
Cut her off, find someone else.
Trust me.

Wouldn't it better if you just asked upfront for money?

It would, maybe?
I don't know. But regardless nobody paid anything till now so don't worry.

What you said means a lot to me OP. I'll keep your paypal address and I swear when I'm up in life I'll send you something substantial

I wish you nothing but the best in life.
And health.
And don't worry about the money.

OP is a strange kind of faggot, a faggot I actually like. I'm still not going to give you money, faggot. But I like you.

I like you too fucker

i dunno
Nah but she has Shizophrenia and prolly popped a whole lot of pills also I have 1sister who died on birth and two brothers whom 1 is a vegetable so I guess bad genes
Well drugs, meds etc but i'm trying rn to get a job. I'll prolly start working at burgerfag because being broke all the time pisses me off and sitting in my room all day is only okay when i'm high and since I don't have any money I can't get high which makes this lifestyle dreadfully boring and I'm still waiting for my neetbux to get approved which doesn't seem to happen fml i'll just work myself to the bone at a dead end job.

How are you, OP?

nah man this drug doesn't exist in my country.
It's already hard to get opiates and my state is the worst considering drugs we even have the worst weed out of all states fucking joke

Where do you live?
Asking to figure out a way to help you get a job.

All I do is DMT and I dont even do that very often

Austria
lol can't get that in my country also from what I heard it isn't that great

What's the best aphrodesiac?

Where do you even get DMT?

Bumping for you faggot

fuck I dunno
I think it's OTC in america don't sure tho

What's OTC?

The other day, a girl collapsed on the floor, was delirious and was moaning hysterically and fingering her jeans while humping the air slowly.

What did she take?
Im fucking serious

Thanks

But I guess speed or MDMA cause everything feels great on MDMA but I never managed to get a boner on MDMA but just stroking and cumming is bliss lol.

Post a screenshot of your PayPal summary faggot op

Over the counter like you don't need a prescription for it.
hmm maybe Benadryl or some shit dunno

I extract dmt myself

>crystal balls
tell me oh great one. how many balls do you have exactly?
all joking aside, bump for a quality thread and i hope this person gets a pizza or something tonight.

Attached: 1541013139524.jpg (316x317, 28K)

Is it true that it's much better for girls?

I'm not lying babe.

Attached: balanze.jpg (590x239, 16K)

sex for sure

But that story did happen.
That's why I'm asking.

From what?

Thank you.

I have 2 balls.

Sometimes, if the moon is right I grow an extra ball. I don't know why.

I think my twin is trapped in my ballsac.

Thank you for the wishes, you can help me by bumping this thread with whatever the fuck you want

Is it dangerous to give a girl MDMA?

MHRB. Just go on vimeo and type in willy myco and look up his STB extraction. Really easy to do if you can get the stuff. The only relatively hard thing to acquire is mimosa hostilis root bark

Greetings. Will I ever be able to reconcile with my ex girlfriend?

I love how desperate you are

Maybe it was GBL mate i'm not sure.
Never experienced something like this.
The only bad trip I ever got on drugs was smoking to much weed and having a panic attack

Did you speak to god?
Or gods?
Or things?

What did they say?

I went to this weird universe and it was folding in on itself and shit. I saw a shit ton of dancing women and a cube in the middle of everything, spinning with snakes coming out of it. Didn't communicate with a God though, I dont think Ive taken enough

Greetings young one.

I will give you my prediction in just a second, I first have to reply to this asshole
Fuck you up the ass.

ANd now back to Yes, you will reconcile with your ex girl.

However, my ball tells me that you need to man up and shit on your ego to do so.

You must surrender to win. You must be the first to let go, and shower her with love after.
Don't grovel, but surrender.

Do you want to know the full story?

NO if it isn't a super high dose for a beginner.
120mg should be enough for a first timer just make sure to eat a lot before and have healthy drinks while on it, you can party in a club but be careful with alcohol cause stimulants don't make you feel the alcohol so you could drink to much and when the drug wears off you get a nice hospital trip because of a alcohol OD

Dancing women near the cube?

So feed her well, cut the pill in half, give her half, and fuck her brains out?

sure

Kiss my feet op

No the initial part of the trip is always filled with women dancing, usually I can see them through spinning cogs and patterns. Then it went to this huge universe where heads and snakes were coming out of a green cube in the centre of everything

yep

Theres much more to it but it's so hard to remember after the trip. All you know is something deep has changed and you feel really happy and relieved

This thread got 180 replies and OP didn't even get 5€ come on guys don't be such cunts

Will I marry my current gf?

She basically collapsed on the floor, two of her friends spazzed and freaked out.

We went to pick her up, she started fingering her self and moaning, she had a drunk face but she was definitely drugged.
She had a horny fit basically, she was moaning so loud we had to smack her out of it.

She came back to reality about 15 minutes later, panting and breathing heavily and audibly and shaking, she then told her friend in private that she was having orgasms over and over again.

It was a pill that "some guy gave her".

I need to know what pill that was lol

Did you get any "info"?

does it last forever? that change?

I don't think anyone will pay me.
I am enjoying the thread regardless though.

You will not.
I wish I could give you a happy ending but you will not.

The reason is financial. if that means anything to you.

Okay honestly I have no idea I never heard of something like this. It for sure wasn't MDMA maybe some new designer drug. Make a drug test I dunno and see on what she's positive if it's only a day ago lol

Will I do as well as I think when I join the Royal Marines?

it's not like i'm a drug expert I only did the common ones and mostly I just stick to benzos, coke and weed

man i swear on my life this happened.
Like I know how dorky it sounds
I know how idiotic it sounds
I know exactly how it sounds

But it happened right before my eyes, I couldn't even turn her to her side to puke it out.
She was literally... THRASHING in our arms.

when she got a hand free it went immediately to her pussy, not even inside her jeans but outside and she basically pushed the jeans in and shook.

I wanted to pull my dick out and jerk off right then and there lol

I learned that I deserve to be happy. That sometimes, I dont need to know everything, partly because I cant, and partly because, maybe I just dont need to know in order to be happy and progress

If you want to keep it in your life, yes. if you accept and integrate

No. you will do better because they will whip you into shapes you never imagined your self shaping.

Good luck to you, young marine.

thats fucking sad

kek find out what drug it is and fuck her brains out

This is hot to read

Are you telling the truth here OP?

what's your best orgasm on drugs?

then why not be happy?
aren't you the suicidal user from before?

definitely on MDMA
jerking on meth is also pretty fun but takes forever to cum haha

hug hug

I wish. I really wish.
I would give it to her and go apeshit. But with her knoweldge ofc.

Glad you liked it, it's a true story.

I am telling the truth here, nothing but the truth.
see

what's your scariest trip?

Which one are you talking about? Im not though, I'm finding my happiness. I know I deserve to be happy, I'm just working towards it. Back then, I wasnt motivated enough to work towards it

Does my dad love me?

Never mind, other user.

I'm glad to hear you're doing ok.
What's your favorite tool song?

Yes. he does.
He does a lot.

Will I struggle to quit smoking weed?

I mean, are the answers you are giving to people actually worth believing

You will struggle to quit smoking weed.

Here's why, because you believe that you cannot do it. Deep within you, you're worried that you can't do it. So you quit early.

Try this, try believing that YOU CAN do it.

Try me.

Ask me something.

I FUCKING DARE YOU

MY BALL DARES YOU

Tool song? I dont know what that is. My favourite song changes, but it's usually either Less I Know The Better by Tame Impala or Return of the Mack by some nigger

Well only the time on weed where I got a panic attack but nothing a bunch of benzos couldn't fix otherwise I took on time MDMA without eating much and after the drug wore off I got really dizzy and shit.

What should I gift to my mom in her birthday?

Greetings Yea Forums.

I come to you seeking cock, your hard cock. I will not lie to you, I am in need of your cock because I am broke and horny, but I am not going to be a beggar faggot. Instead I will earn the cock as follows.

You are the anonfaggotborn who wants a cock sucked. I will answer it.
I will suck any cock you have, small, big, STD infested cock, your girlfriends cock, for 1 dollar.

Post/Email your cocks, and I will answer. If the blowjob is to your satisfaction I ask that you pay me a dollar to my payypal
[email protected].

My faggot mouth can suck ANY cock no matter how complicated, esoteric, personal or idiotic.

If you do not like the blowjob then you can dismiss this thread as faggotry and move on with your life.
I warn you, my mouth never fails to fit many cocks, you really want the answer to. (be careful of those "How do I receive anal?" questions)
Alternatively if this thread dies than thank you all for the cock and the semen spread.

I charge an extra dollar for furries and pedophiles, for that you must post a picture of the cock you want touched by my magic.

With all said, do you dare shove your cock in my faggot mouth user?

Attached: 49FCBD1D-B3A4-45B6-9AA1-4E8C1E4508BA.jpg (750x601, 110K)

What's your biggest regret?

What's your best trip?

I dont regret anything really, but I am sad that my ex left and that I'm gonna cut her off soon and move on with my life

Hello there, wise OP,
I have for you, questions three.

First I ask, when will I die?
Secondly, does my wife lie?

My third is meant for you, fine sir
Would you like to know your own future?

I too possess a crystal ball
And though I cannot see my fate
Of other lives, I see it all
And yours, I fear, is not so great.

So if you'd like your fortune told,
If you feel you are that bold,
Allow me here to fill you in,
And tell you how your life will end.

My crystal ball tells me this

You will gift her a collage of videos and pictures that you will compile on sony vegas, you will place that video on a new tablet that you will buy her, she will unwrap the tablet, then play the video.

Then you will thank her for taking care you for the better half of your life.

YOU WILL DO THIS BECAUSE SHE IS YOUR MOM AND THEY ARE PRICELESS

I fucking loved your post.
I'm op.
the fact that you wrote all that makes me want to fucking high five you
You're awesome lol

Does my ex have any positive feelings left for me?

> thank you all for the cock and the semen spread.
lol

hmmm I guess my first acid trip

Just do it brosephino.

Bro

Greetings,
you are a gentleman, I can tell by your post structure.

Here are the answers you seek, though they may not please you, they are true.

1. You will die on the 23rd of September 2046, at 03:07AM due to a cardiac arrest. You will be surrounded by loved ones.

2. Your wife lies, she does it because she believes she's doing the right thing. Let her enjoy her lies, they aren't that damaging, it's part of the compromise of marriage. Don't cheat on her. She's derpy, and you know exactly how derpy she is. Love her.

3. I would like to know my future. Yes please.

Yes, she has positive feelings for you, but she isn't going to admit it.

I wish I could give you any money, but I'm as poor as you, if not more. My mom is dead, but thanks for entertaining me with your answer. I miss her.

Brostoyevsky?

>My faggot mouth can suck ANY cock no matter how complicated, esoteric, personal or idiotic.
shiggy

What's your favorite thing about a girl?

OP, your answers are false. What do?

You still have photos and videos, you can compile them, and play them for her at her grave.

he never said she's alive

oh yeah

Don't know since I don't have anything to do with girls

ok so favorite about guys?

Any luck with payments Oprah?

damn retard

Nope

Don't know I don't have friends, i'm sitting in my room all day and just go outside to either get groceries, drugs or meds

where do you even get the money from for your groceried drugs and meds?

dad

Thread dying op sorry make a new one?

I believe you, and your wicked truth
As I believed in Santa in my youth.
Many simply arent aware
That magic abounds within the air

Very few can possess the traits
That allow us to observe the fates
I am glad to find another
A mystical, observant brother.

My wife does lie, this I know.
It was a test to prove your worth
Since your powers you did show
I will reveal your end on this earth

In fifteen years, to the day
On an evening wet and grey,
You will find yourself alone
Pulling out your mobile phone.
In an alley of Paris, France
A pair of witches ask to dance
You turn them down, you cant tonight
So you become their great delight
Beneath a moon, a field of heather
Amid the foulest type of weather
They use you for erotic pleasure
Upon your not so meager measure
And when they have both had their fill
The time has come to make the kill.

I'm sorry, friend, it ends this way
But know there was no other way.

heh. effective.

You are a phenomenal person and I love you to bits.

Doing it but I'm bawling my eyes out one last time over it.

I just need to move on.

Take your time.
But know that this is the only way.

that's as wholesome as it can get on Yea Forums. oh well

Thank you OP. It hurts but I know i'll see better days. Im young

That is false, but truly kind
I am a villain, an evil man
I left my goodness far behind
When I joined a mystic clan.

Far from home, in dire need
With not a friend to lean upon
I gave in to my selfish greed
I found a whore to climb up on

She didnt tell me she was wicked
Until after i spilled my seed
It was then i was addicted
And was forced to sign a creed

Now I ramble, thieve, and kill
Providing insight to the lost
Allowing every wicked thrill
To warm my soul, at any cost.

What would it take for me to join your mystic clan?

Also, sir, I must confess
You are wonderful I feel
I may be wicked, nonetheless,
My love for you is very real.

To provide joy in a hateful place
To offer laughter in any form
Is a sign of beautiful grace
The steady eye amid the storm.

I'm not sure your ready yet
For the vile, damning act
But someday, you will be met
The wicked will have you sign the pact.

For now, be free, and bask in life
Embrace the love, avoid the knife.
Beware the stranger wearing blue
And try to be a better you.

Where will I be tomorrow?
How long before the FSCNK is transfer?
And why haven’t you got a wagie job?

Attached: AC1A9712-D6EC-4995-B219-A6D16E7DA1E9.png (360x360, 146K)

I guess the least I can do is bump this. I like you, OP

Noted and noted.

You are truly a gem. your posts have been by far the best i've seen on Yea Forums in years.

Tomorrow you will be somewhere underneath. Somewhere underground, somewhere under something.

A basement? A lower floor? A parking lot?
Or maybe .... just.. under your bed?
This is what I see.

>How long before the FSCNK is transfer?
4 months.

>And why haven’t you got a wagie job?
I have a job, they put me in training, I became broke, the training is not paid. need to grind through it. Don't have food. We'll see.

Thank you. I appreciate that :D