Scotland thread

Scotland thread

Attached: 1524310357721.png (510x306, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFu9LbneTLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Scotland.png (500x632, 357K)

Y u do dis

Awright lads, Ayr here

/thread

West Lothian represent
Anyone far around here lurking?

I want to go to scotland one day and try to fuck me as many sottish ladies as I can. Think an american puerto rican dude has an okay chance at this?

South Lanarkshire here

Glasgow women are the easiest on the planet my dude. Just offer them a munchie box and they're all yours

South Lan girl

Attached: received_1707127279307160.jpg (1440x1920, 227K)

Livi here. Wasting time before gym

Attached: fb20190101-DSC00592.jpg (900x1350, 866K)

hoggie and boabie

About to fap to waste my time away haha

guys is inverness a good place? want, move there once i become a nurse (2-3 yrs left)

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFu9LbneTLM

It's kinda like Perth- isolated and full of old people but mostly comfortable albeit with a slower paced villagey feel

Scotland, ah yes...hang on is that the one where they've all got red hair, alcoholism, hilarious domestic violence and leprechauns, or the one where they've all got red hair, alcoholism, fuck sheep and the men wear skirts?

Any livi.sluts?

No. You're thinking of something cheesburger huffing retards decided their ancestors were from.

if you were early 20s and had to move to scotland to work as nurse, where would you go?

ayrshire ofc

Plenty but I don't save and share images of people I fuck or pretend to fuck on Yea Forums because I'm not a sad neckbeard who can't get laid

Depends what you like. Personally I prefer the city in Scotland because we have fantastic air connections and all the other benefits of a large international city while also being less than 20 minutes on foot from the middle of nowhere. Edinburgh is ideal but a pain in the arse during the tourist season, and pays better. Glasgow is incredible in the north but shit in the city centre. I'd suggest somewhere outside of Edinburgh like Dunfermline for the cheap rent but good pay from Edin
Whereas if your wages are the same regardless of where you go then head up north and be bored for a couple years

Lol sorry I like to fap to hot sluts I might know

Bump

you mean live in some place like dumferline and commute to edimburgo?
do girls look good? (im italiano)

Attached: 33.png (500x850, 87K)

Even east Lothian or west Lothian, don't have to cross the forth bridge. And yeah like anywhere there are hot birds, Scottish or foreign

Bathgate here

Help me populate this thread

Anyone else from west end of Glasgow here?

Bumperino

They're all piss stained jakies

yep

Motherwell here

Got any mwell sluts?