Yea Forums I need your advice

Yea Forums I need your advice.

I’m replacing my car in the next month and want your help choosing what to get.

Some things to keep in mind:

> 1. I drive roughly 50,000 miles per year for work so it must be comfortable and technological sound.

> 2. I expense mileage at a rate that more than covers all payments, tolls and depreciation; however, the more expensive the car the less there is left over to cover service expenses etc.

> 3. I replace my car every twelve months or 60k miles, what ever comes first.

> 4. Must be moderately luxurious, I take clients out in the car often.

> 5. Tend to shoot for something 1-2 years old under 20k miles

Pic related, it’s my current car that I will be replacing. 2017 C300 coupe 4matic

Help me out Yea Forumsros

Attached: A83FD00A-0D2C-40A2-B994-E9039C33DB22.jpg (1280x782, 125K)

1972 Ford Mustang

Attached: e748ed1f9815549ba90439d7035c5099.jpg (1280x861, 257K)

Ford F150

Thanks for not reading anything I wrote.

Care to explain?

Fucking perfect

Ford is Buily Tough and makes a quality vehicle. Or you can get a new Ford Taurus like every other corporation uses to take out clients....

*Built Tough

Explain to me, in detail, how the 1972 Ford Mustang fails to meet each of your specifications, since apparently you're such a car expert

Attached: 3.2148.jpg (960x408, 62K)

acura or lexus.

1. Wont get me 50k miles per year
2. Will destroy mileage expenses just in the lake of gasoline i will burn daily
3. Again won’t get me through a year at that mileage rate.
4. Not luxurious in any way
5. 47 years old not 1-2

I have a 2011 camry with 432,000 miles on it. take care of it and it'll take care of u

Gross

Ford Taurus

Attached: 929005.jpg (1000x461, 77K)

So you open a thread, ask a bunch of overly complicated questions all with unnecessarily obtuse answers gated behind esoteric reasoning and priorities, and when someone gives you their honest suggestion, you turn on them like a dog?
I shouldn't have come back to Yea Forums

Attached: 500full.jpg (419x280, 38K)

I asked one simple question, you’re right you shouldn’t have come back

You can stay Kurt Russell. I still think you're cool.

Its pretty obvious that OP is so insecure that he makes up shit about buying cars and makes it sounds like he some kinda bigshot that doesnt live in his mothers basement.

0/10 bait.

You ain't ballin' son.

No i just thought I’d get better answers than half a century old card or suggestions from Ford reps. F-150 and Taurus, that’s some broke ass garbage

What about this makes it sound like I’m balling

Subaru Outback 3.6r

1. Spec it out and you have all the tech features you want for the price of an entry level Benz

2. They’re affordable enough to reduce your expenses but premium enough to be comfortable and less bland than Camrys, Accords, Tauruses etc.

3. You could replace that fucker after 600,000 miles if you really wanted to.

4. Wood and leather everything, heated seats and wheel, Harmon Kardon sound system, and a trunk that’ll fit as many golf bags as you want.

5. Yeah you can find one

If ou don’t like the wagon aesthetic go for a legacy 3.6r. The horizontally opposed flat 6 is a hell of an engine.

You know what, I take back what I said earlier. There are still good and smart people on this website.

Attached: death-proof-stuntman-mike-kurt-russell-1.jpg (600x300, 143K)

Get a Prius

First good suggestion , thanks man I’ll add it to the compare list

Every corporation uses a fucking Ford Taurus. They do it for a reason, it's a work vehicle. Not their personal little show off car. It's economical and gets the job done. If you spend more on a fancy car your expenses will always be higher. You said so yourself.

BMW 2018 530d
Diesel hold value, better mileage and top tip on the luxury in. Slightly less sticker than your current one to begin with.

>broke ass garbage

No ‘wealthy’ person talks in Ebonics like this unless they’re a nigger. You aren’t a nigger are you user?

I never left, dude.

Barely post lately, but had to starting contributing again when we had that yellow wave earlier this summer.

Solid, cost of diesel at that mileage can be a bit expensive but I’ll run the math on it . Thanks man

Spoken like someone who thinks earning a lot of money some how changes who you are as a person.

BMW i8
No arguments.

Attached: 11319434_g_z.jpg (574x431, 41K)

A good number of wealthier men I know drive F-150s. Typically being wealthy means having a higher position at your company, and good leaders take the extra responsibilities that a truck can provide. Plus it helps them handle things around their properties.

Not to mention you can spec out an F-150 to be as nice as any Europe luxury car. Not suggesting OP buys one, but check out the King Ranch or Raptor and tell me which poor gag drives those.

Help me populate this thread

Dude I’m not taking clients out in a rootin tootin pick up truck. Plus i have an SUV for shit around that doesn’t have to do with work anyway

Thanks man. I traded my 335xi for one last year, used it to tow a moving trailer cross-country, take it to the mountains on the weekend, and drive it to my corporate job every day, all in the same relative comfort of my BMW. Better in a lot of ways. I considered a WRX but didn’t want to look like a man child.

Raptor is sweet though no arguing, but still not an option for client meetings

That's what the guards use at area 51.

Yeah, get the subaru you mincing faggot. Enjoy your veggie chips and soy lattes while you wait for your upcoming surgeries and diamond studded dialators.
The mustang would’ve been waaaay cooler.

They offer it in a 530e as well which is a “hybrid” which bumps it to like 55mpg I test drove one for a week before ordering the latest M2. But it was a close buy. Might still get one for the wife next year. Also the 18 X2 wasn’t that bad of a drive either. We had it for a loaner while having my airbag serviced on the M2.

I truly hope you find out if that is true

Fuck you too fatty

Nice, one of my counterparts has an X5M and loves it, just seems like a hell of a payment

This. Fuck OP. He's a rude little cunt and I hope his clients aren't impress with his nigger talk and bullshit.

It doesn't, but being wealthy typically means being educated, and being educated typically means not speaking like a nigger.

A Volvo S60 would be a good one. They're very reliable and have very nice interiors. The 2019s have the best interior imo, but they're all really nice.

Attached: img134279426-1539376558324.jpg (1170x780, 132K)

Being wealthy means you’ve figured out a nice that allows you to excel in an area that is of value to many people. And just hear me out here sometimes a large part of that is being able to speak with people, make them feel comfortable, and generally like you. That doesn’t mean speaking like someone out of a 19th century novel, it means being comfortable in knowing you are good at what you do and speaking colloquially won’t change that. You seem so upset that someone can be successful and not autistic like you

Either Mercedes W212 E350 - The comfort is ridiculous and the engine makes me diamonds every time I drive it. Truly amazing when you want to drive hard or smooth with comfort.

Or BMW F10 525d 3.0L -11 - also an amazing car with perfect balance of sport and comfort. The thing with this one is if you optimize it you'll get it up from 204hp to 301hp!!

They might be older than your C300 but these are real fucking good and shows the true qualities of BMW and Mercedes.

Attached: Screenshot_20190625-155042.png (1080x1920, 1.45M)

For sure sweet cars, but unfortunately can’t put all the emphasis on driving experience and performance or those would be great options

Looked at these, such nice interiors, currently high on my list

Not that user but now you are showing your true colors. You think you have the gift of gab? You legitimately seem full of shit. You smell like broke ass garbage in the long run.

No one with an ounce of charisma would actually say “the gift of gab”

But you know what it means right??? I'm not like you and don't want to be. I obviously got your attention though. A person like you, it's hard to resist a jab at a complete stranger.

Fuck OP user.
I'd give my left nut for this car.

P.T Cruise

When u pick up work buddy have tupac “Picture me rollin” full blast.

I'd say give it a go with atleast testing them, if you haven't already. You won't regret it.

I hate you.

OP is a high schooler LARPing about having a nice car and a nice job.

I asked for advice about a car , you got butt hurt that i don’t like fords...that’s pathetic man

I mean I’ve got a 06 X5 I use for the winter time so I don’t jack up the M2. It’s pretty snazzy for being 14 years old. Lol.

No God dammit. You started out with the insults you piece of shit.

The 72' Mach 1 gets like 14 mpg. That's barely ten miles less than your C300. It's actually quite luxurious, throw a wood grain trim in there and put a marble handle on the 4-speed if you wanna feel like your riding with a Persian. 47 years old is a plus not a minus, How many Mercedes that's barely ten years old are rotting away in someones yard or a scrap pile. Good luck replacing parts on the new car by yourself as well.

Fuck you - not larping- check that verification bitch

2/3 not bad, but still SAD!

Elantra GT N

Fuck you - not larping- check that verification bitch

Attached: 16E83D97-3EFE-4CD1-8C52-D8B1B3E144B8.jpg (828x1081, 871K)

Underrated

As much as I hate Ford's I will admit that the f-150 lariat I drive for a work truck is pretty well balanced. The total sticker cost my company paid for it was right at 62k but no other company has trucks that are as nice as ours.

2/4, you're still a whore.

I’m not only talking to you ... and whore maybe, larping faggot, only half true

Attached: F150.jpg (2581x1160, 1.92M)

How about an Audi A5?

Nothing against fords, just not what i need

Definitely on the list

I've been driving a 5th gen Lincoln for a long ass time now. It can take me across several states. It actually has more in it than most new cars luxury wise.
Hidden lights, check
CB Radio, check
Full leather, check
Opera windows, check
A trunk you could smuggle 100 Mexicans in, check
Monster V8, check
And I can feel safe that if I hit almost anything on the road I'll probably walk out alive and they'll have to pry whatever I hit out of my grill.

Attached: LinCon.jpg (1919x1190, 447K)

Fair enough

Definitely this. Over boring German cars every time.

Attached: 3A198228-1285-4F36-8258-83ADD9EFE80B.jpg (2048x1365, 897K)

Trips of truth. Tupac would rob your ass if he were still alive op. Like the others have guessed, you type like a fag and you’re prolly a bitch-ass nigger in real life.

Wait a second. Is diesel more expensive in the states?

I actually seriously considered the 3, but the display screen was so small and pushed up really far on the dash. Strange decision by Mazda there

I must say I don’t felt the same way, but then again it’s all a matter of preferences

>verification
>outside of car, like any fucking larper can do

Dirty shit!

Acura TLX A-Spec in Still Night Blue Pearl.
Lots of tech and a nice interior, imo.

Attached: tlx-11.png (948x432, 652K)

It's a farm truck. I use my truck.

Agreed - on my list for sure

Fuck you that’s better verification than anyone else would give - if that’s not enough for you, then i suggest you leave

We got it. You have a Mercedes. Very nice.

>/o/

So what should i get?

Help me populate this thread

>the more expensive the car the less there is left over to cover service expenses etc.

What? Why wouldn't you just add the maintenance option to your lease contract?

Based on your mileage I would definitely get a Lexus since it will handle it better than a Mercedes/BMW/Audi will. But since you're leasing (assuming by your turnover rate), it honestly doesn't matter. Just get whatever you like.

Im not leasing - no lease contract makes sense with my mileage

but yea ive been looking at the es300

>2019
>wagecuck
>buys a oilcar for this to get even more cucked by sandniggers
>pollutes our air
Kys boomer

Attached: funny-fat-man-car-road-260nw-1190319301.jpg (390x280, 37K)

>leaving shutterstock bar on bottom
>calling someone a boomer

Boomer detected

Diesel Volkswagen golf