Anybody remember a video called The Grifter that was making the rounds on the web years ago...

Anybody remember a video called The Grifter that was making the rounds on the web years ago? It was really disturbing and fucked up, but I can't help but want to watch it again.

Attached: 776D4090D56F46C184BDB232D9BAEBEA.gif (548x547, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoYrqcF-5fw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

u got me

Damn

Sure, edgelord. Try /x/

You won't find it here. It is the absolute most fucked up thing I've ever seen. I've seen tons of fucked up shit and it never bothered me. I was traumatized by it for a while. After the 6th or 7th time watching it, I was able to get desensitised to this shit again...

could you please describe what happens in the mentioned clip?

The fuck is this video faggots ?

>driving late at night
>road not stop
>suddenly skellingtons

Attached: 1534205945908.jpg (750x814, 74K)

Finger box's and the grifter? This is amazing. Someone make a mudkip thread!

Attached: 4.png (112x112, 2K)

"The Grifter" video, despite the constant denials of the autistic cumbrains on Yea Forums would led you to believe, is actually real.

It first made the rounds on the dark web when it was still a nascent, unknown concept. Some people used to post on IRC channels and bulletin boards a simple tor link, and accessing it would lead you to a simple site, with nothing else but a link to download a file.

What happens next was for me the most traumatic and shocking experience I have ever endured in my life. It is hard to describe, but all I remember was listening to strange, loud droning tones which had haunting effects on my sense of safety, and horrible, distorted, flashing imagery. The only recognizable image I can actually remember is a live toddler being quickly devoured by some strange, large maggots, which I've never seen before.

You will ask, "well, If you've downloaded a video, you must have the file". The thing is, the days and weeks after I saw this video I didn't even turn on my computer, I just screamed and had horrible delusions, and a sense that I was in extreme danger always in my mind. When I finally pulled myself together, I actually formatted my PC without even considering making a backup of the video, much to the contrary, I had this ominous feeling that keeping it was the proximal cause of my distress.

what tf

Attached: 1473292206911.png (276x262, 40K)

Holy shit...

large maggot?
snake?

Holy fuck, this is some oldfag shit. Good memories.

Seriously OP what this guy said. Why would you want to watch it again? I did once out of morbid curiosity and it fucked me up good.

Pretty sure i'd masturbate to that vid

Plz no

devoured by some strange, large ~maggots~, which I've never seen before.

devoured by some strange, large FAGGOT, which I've never seen before.

You're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=xoYrqcF-5fw
is that it ? Fuck off pussy

August Underground really fṵ͉̜̦̪̞͓c̜͍͖̯͙k̞͚͚̦ed̘͍ ̰me ͉̞̪u̖͍̦͈̰̘p͙̩̦̠̯̯ too

Oh no

holy shit, i just got nostalgia hard from this old meme, thank you OP

Gay.

ho

>The Grifter would even be allowed on YouTube let alone someone would be fucked up enough to post it there publicly

Kys Op, The Grifter is a Larp from /x/

xd

What happens in the vid?

Newfag here. What happens in the grifter?

ham

The fags cracking jokes in this thread havent seen it. From what I remember (it's been years and I will never watch it again) there was this deep guttural voice speaking sort of in tongues while an infant is being wrapped in what looks like barbed wire, screaming, before it's pulled away. Fuck that video.

dang it