This has never been explained

Jewish physics is a mind-virus on /pol/. Just as the coomer revealed that this board is unfortunately chock full of cumbrains, so do images like these reveal that /pol/ is full of redditors and materialist science-worshipers.

These cannot be refuted:

>There are rivers that flow for hundreds of miles towards the level of the sea without falling more than a few feet - notably, the Nile, which, in a thousand miles, falls but a foot. A level expanse of this extent is quite incompatible with the idea of the Earth's "convexity." It is, therefore, a reasonable proof that Earth is not a globe.

>21. Man's experience tells him that he is not constructed like the flies that can live said move upon the ceiling of a room with as much safety as on the floor: - and since the modern theory of a planetary earth necessitates a crowd of theories to keep company with it, and one of them is that men are really bound to. the earth by a force which fastens them to it "like needles round a spherical loadstone," a theory perfectly outrageous and opposed to all human experience, it follows that, unless we can trample upon common sense ane ignore the teachings of experience, we have an evident proof that the Earth is not a globe

>54. The aeronaut is able to start in his balloon and remain for hours in the air, at an elevation of several miles, and come down again in the same county or parish from which he ascended. Now, unless the Earth drag the balloon along with it in its nineteen-miles-a-second motion, it must be left far behind, in space: but, since balloons have never been known thus to be left it is a proof that the Earth does not move, and, therefore, a proof that the Earth is not a globe.
web.archive.org/web/20090626080154/http://www.geocities.com/lclane2/hundreda.html

Attached: E69C0FEC-EFE5-4E7E-9348-6D4626F5A3B2.jpg (800x472, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Carpenter_(flat_Earth_theorist)
youtu.be/cHhDhYeYf2Q
youtu.be/dV99TJ9KlJQ
youtu.be/tOCodgq1oM8
youtu.be/J9w4KtHxZ68
youtu.be/7nzEhDX-xzg
sanibel-captiva.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Sanibel-Island-Captiva-Island-Shelling-Page4.jpg
independent.co.uk/life-style/history/ancient-greeks-proved-earth-round-eratosthenes-alexandria-syene-summer-solstice-a8131376.html
wired.co.uk/article/felix-space-jump
metabunk.org/curve/
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=12&h0=6&unit=imperial
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it difficult waking up every morning, staring at yourself in the mirror and seeing the most colossal faggot God ever had the nerve to wrought peering back at you?

NPCs seem very attached to what they’ve been lied to about. Come on, user, have a crack at even a single on of the 100 proofs for the shape of the Earth. Even if it is not flat, it is certainly not a globe

Attached: 1E4D2899-FF7D-4CE3-A519-77BA0F01966F.gif (373x480, 1.29M)

>I cannot understand basic science therefore earth is a flat huuuurrrrrrr

>science

Attached: CEF9394E-DF6A-4AB2-92C4-4684309CFB59.jpg (665x800, 157K)

So tell me, how was it that Archimedes was able to tell the circumference of the earth before Jews existed?
How do ring-laser gyros work on this not-a-sphere?
How come we can calculate position and local gravity when working out drone positions to locate themselves in a 3d spherical plane?
You know what? You're fucking retarded. Nevermind.

Listen flatnigger. What is your point? What fucking change would the earth being flat make? The jews would still run the world and whites would still be genocided. Explane your fucking endgame.

>before Jews existed?
Jews have been colonizing the port-cities of Europe for millennia now. You’d know this if you would have read Alfred Rosenberg’s The Track of the Jew Through the Ages instead of your bullshit science books. Again, prove a single one of those points wrong, globelet

Is it basic because it was the very first thing you were taught as a child after the ABC's?

A single what points? You haven't made any points, and I'm not visiting your 1999 velocities site. You can't even into math, why the fuck do I care about your LARPing history book?

It obviously matters. (1) the space-industry is a veritable black-whole for government money that produces 0 results, and is completely in lock-step with the globe model. NASA and other space agencies have been proven to use CGI, bad photoshop and other forms of outright fakery in order to keep up the ruse. NASA and its counterparts = deep state corruption organization. (2) denying flat Earth in preference to extremely counterintuitive and absurd theories such as globe Earth train the masses not to trust their own senses, but rather only to trust what the hallowed academics and edJEWcators tell them. This is why we also see so many NPCs falling for the vaccine meme. They weaponize (((science))) to serve their bidding. Question their bullshit, well “that’s science, goy, you can’t argue against facts!”

>refuting Archimedes

How about we start with math. What's the circumference of a sphere? Can you trigonometry? Archimedes could.

The webpage isn’t the origin of the text contained within. It’s an online version of William Carpenter‘s 1885 book.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Carpenter_(flat_Earth_theorist)

Again, disprove any single point

Attached: 1A4E30C7-674C-437F-AE8A-F8399AE7AFE9.jpg (736x1017, 108K)

just sage and report this /x/ garbage

Kek as usual no one answers and only screeches about dead Greeks and Jewish scientists without understanding any of it themselves. NPCs indeed

It's basic because you can reason it out from your own direct observations.

Attached: 1541534739425.jpg (188x264, 12K)

>It obviously matters. (1) the space-industry is a veritable black-whole for government money that produces 0 results.
NASA gets 1% og the US budget. If you wanna know about finacial true "black holes".
1. Healthcare
2. Military
3. Aid.
Trust your senses lol, Nigger you need to watch Penn and Teller.

>you need to watch Penn and Teller.
Why are you telling people to listen to atheists on /pol/?

It doesn't flow "uphill" cause it flows at the same relative height from the center of the earth you absolute mongoloid

It's not uphill, uphill is away from the center of the earth. It starts further south, and ends up further north, but crucially goes downhill the whole time.

It is kind of unfortunate that it is probably flat. The most damning evidence is the long distance photography done.

Cumbrain can't process anything more than a nigger cock in a teens cervix it would seem

>believing water can be flat on a convex sphere

Blah blah blah .... /x/

You're kidding me right? a normal sphere doesn't attact everything to its center like the Earth does with its massive size you drooling retard
Are you baiting? this feels like a slide thread

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Carpenter_(flat_Earth_theorist)
>There are rivers that flow for hundreds of miles towards the level of the sea without falling more than a few feet — notably, the Nile, which, in a thousand miles, falls but a foot. A level expanse of this extent is quite incompatible with the idea of the Earth's convexity.

Rivers flowing on the level is in no way incompatible with a curved Earth because gravity provides force not in a single direction but toward the center of the Earth, so a river flowing along the surface of the globe experiences the same gravity at all points in the flow. From the perspective of the forces involved, the river's course is 'flat', it's only when we step back and observe the river in totality that we realize that a straight line between the river's start and end passes through the Earth. You can (relatively) easily demonstrate the curvature of rivers by picking a point equidistant from both the start and end of the river and checking whether the Pythagorean theorem holds for the distance between the river's start and end; it will only hold without accounting for curvature if the Earth is flat. Since it doesn't hold without accounting for curvature, the course of the river is an arc along the surface of the Earth.

Now go try to prove me wrong.

>Why are you telling people to listen to atheists on /pol/?

I'm telling people the cannot trust their senses. Atheist magicings fool their senses every shownight. And most /polaks are atheist, agnostic anyways. Do you really think this is a place for jewish farytales?

If the Earth has a curvature there should not be the flat oceans we see. Water does work like that, anywhere. This combined with the drop that comes along with the curve makes the idea of level area of water absurd on a globe

>Not knowing how to comb hairy balls

Go study some topology, kid.

Attached: 1495599672390.png (787x667, 799K)

>anime

Attached: 5290A243-079C-46E1-889A-88A8C214ED3E.png (676x560, 80K)

Ok, this REALLY feels like a slide thread so i'll stop bumping.
"flat oceans" cmon buddy, just use your brain

Since you didn't respond to the actual functional proofs of the Earth being a sphere, we can start at the beginning.
I'm saging every reply, but I have time so we'll go with S=4pir^2
You can work out the distance between 2 points from here with trigonometry by knowing the distance between 2 points and measuring the angle of incidence.
Eratosthenes used Archimedes' theorem on spheres measured the distance between Alexandria and Syene and the angle was around 7.2 degrees.
Do I have to keep going?

It's really funny watching you guys to go work, you don't even change the file names between threads, hell you don't even -have- a filename with a native Yea Forums hash. But we're the jews, pesky yid science and all that. You guys really don't have any awareness what this looks like from the inside, do you?

Attached: 1567647367396.jpg (540x451, 25K)

You can laugh all you want, but the ocean is flat. It wouldn’t look like this on a globe
Keep furiously googling all you want and pulling shit from Reddit, you’ve refused to address any of the 100 points. And sage all you want, I’m not going to cry if my Tibetan throatsinging forum post is lost boo hoo

jesus christ

Attached: really.gif (400x224, 3.65M)

Damn user, you sure got me. It’s almost like I posted in the last thread and made a new one

I believe you, NASA is a lying piece of shit
But would it be so well hidden? Different governments have their own space programs, we have an international space station and normal people get sent there, no whistleblowers? No real photos from space?

Attached: E571AB0D-4060-4F26-8651-D9AD2EBBEA23.jpg (1024x640, 157K)

Attached: 8B9F3723-9C53-46FD-9294-6332CCFF2932.jpg (3000x2250, 1.2M)

You're assuming that gravity works for the surface of the Earth like it works for a particularly big hill, that as you move away from the center of the hill the force of gravity will start pulling 'downward' rather than perpendicular to the surface of the hill. For Earth, 'downward' is toward the center of the Earth, so water finding its level means water adhering to the curvature of the Earth, because the force of gravity on any particular water molecule pulls it directly toward the center of the Earth. When all the water molecules on the surface of the water are equidistant from the center of the Earth, that's when the water is level. You can verify that water curves with sufficiently long ropes with floaters attached; you can connect three such ropes at 90 degree angles to form a 'triangle'. If the water were flat as you understand it, three ropes attached at 90 degree angles would form three sides of a square. Because water on the surface of the Earth is not actually flat, you'll be able to connect the three ropes only when the three angles between them add up to significantly more than 180 degrees, proving that 'flat' oceans actually have a curved surface in 3 dimensional space.

Now go try to prove me wrong.

Ok, we'll go back to my original post. How do ring-laser gyros work you functional nigger faggot retard?
I might have some basic understanding of them based on my background in aerospace, but I want to see how a 75iq answers this question?

> Comes to an anime imageboard
> Complains about the anime images.

Attached: Unwelcome.png (913x570, 463K)

Be humble scientists know more than you all. go to read a school book. If it's bait why do you waste your time like this?

Attached: 9hb798rt6.jpg (700x612, 72K)

>guys you know this looks really dumb right? even from the perspective of someone who -knows- their being gaslight?
>dohohoho! and what, pray tell, would you do if I told you I was PuRpOsEFuLlY acting like a retard??
I guess I'll pray for you or some shit. Are you okay?

It's okay goy, we have this magic stuff called gravity, you can't see it or feel it, but it's there and keeps all the water from flowing off the Earth. See? No?

me neither.

science isn't real there were two different schools of philosophy that diverged from normal philosophy to understand the external world and it is now the fedora theology

you do realize that the limit you can see with your eyes is 4km or so right?
Ok, i'll leave this thread.
You guys are being dumb on purpose.

>feel it
You feel it everyday dumbfuck, it keeps you attracted to the center of the globe you walk on everyday

>For Earth, 'downward' is toward the center of the Earth,
Center is down
True is false
Peace is war
Water is not curved, and that is again impossible. Show me curved water, show me where it curves. You can’t
>muh piece of paper
I know you spent a lot of money on that useless degree, but no one cares, buddy
I’m not baiting though, no one ever answers the questions in these threads, they just spout things they don’t understand, quote wikipedia and appeal to authority. (((science))) in action

Bollocks. I can see approx 25 miles on a clear day down the coast.

>Deflect
>Project
Die in a fire faggot. I knew you were a larp.

>you do realize that the limit you can see with your eyes is 4km or so right?
Thats why I cant see planes in the sky or the sun, it all makes sense now.

Gravity has never been proved to actually exist. You can’t measure it, feel it, see it or anything. Your magical force which makes humans walk on the bottom of spheres like house flies, bends water in ways never seen in nature is complete fiction.

>There are rivers that flow for hundreds of miles towards the level of the sea without falling more than a few feet - notably, the Nile, which, in a thousand miles, falls but a foot. A level expanse of this extent is quite incompatible with the idea of the Earth's "convexity." It is, therefore, a reasonable proof that Earth is not a globe.

lol. I get you don't understand the idea of gravity, but do you have to make it so retarded sounding?

>The aeronaut is able to start in his balloon and remain for hours in the air, at an elevation of several miles, and come down again in the same county or parish from which he ascended. Now, unless the Earth drag the balloon along with it in its nineteen-miles-a-second motion, it must be left far behind, in space: but, since balloons have never been known thus to be left it is a proof that the Earth does not move, and, therefore, a proof that the Earth is not a globe.

because of course the air is still, adn the earth is spinning under it without any friction, which is why we all live ina perpetual gale of wind going nineteen miles a second.

really? you want to run with that?

lol

>
>I’m not baiting though, no one ever answers the questions in these threads

Exactly, because the people teaching this shit learn from other people teaching shit like its fact.

If you are on top of a hill maybe
At normal ground level, you can't see further than 4km because of the earth's curvature
you can measure it though, 9.8 m/s2
you can feel it every second of your existence, or you would be floating away

>I get you don't understand the idea of gravity

That's right and idea, a theory, not a fact. Yet you'll tell me it's a fact anyway.

actually, it is Military forst adn above all. healthcare isnt a balck hole - you can trace the spend, and aid is tiny...

I am gonna keep replying to every one of you idiots until my dying day, you are wrong.
The earth is a globe.
There is no conspiracy.
You are a fucking idiot and should not reproduce.
Kys.

>you do realize that the limit you can see with your eyes is 4km or so right?
And you’re saying flat earthers are the trolls? Ahaha, if you stand on the coast in some places you can see much, much further than that. By what you retards think it should be hidden by the curve since a mile away is 8 inches lower where you stand now, 2 miles 2.67 feet, 3 miles 6 feet, 4 miles 10 feet, 10 miles 66 feet. Why doesn’t this actually happen in reality...maybe because there is no globe Earth. The distant objects remain fully in view when this is impossible by globelets own math

Ending this shit thread right here and now. No one reply to this retard/troll until he can come up with a valid rebuttal to these two posts:
Video explaining how fish-eye distortion works and how to account for it: youtu.be/cHhDhYeYf2Q

Compilation of high altitude balloon footage from various different sources, analysed at the point where distortion is eliminated as explained in the previous video: youtu.be/dV99TJ9KlJQ

Simple repeatable experiment that allows one to photograph the curve of the horizon from a cliff overlooking the sea, take note of the straight-edges remaining straight when the image is compressed horizontally, indicating that lens distortion is not the cause of the curvature: youtu.be/tOCodgq1oM8

Attached: lens-distortion-graphic.gif (650x403, 38K)

Earth is hollow fuck up with your flat earth psyop.

Experiment performed by many people from all around the world at various latitudes on the equinox to measure the sun's angle relative to the observer and map these results onto both a flat and globe model: youtu.be/J9w4KtHxZ68

3-D representation of this experiment using data obtained from timeanddate.com: youtu.be/7nzEhDX-xzg

Notice how in both instances, the angles don't line up on the flat model indicating the sun is in multiple places at once, while all angles on the globe model point towards the same distant sun as to be expected.

Attached: IMG_20190417_200034.jpg (1284x1424, 339K)

>you can measure it though, 9.8 m/s2
That’s not gravity, that has to do with falling, which can be explained via density and buoyancy

You're confusion can be relieved by learning about the concept of buoyancy

Gravity isn't magic, it's a force and as such can be measured.
how do you explain the moon's gravity and its effect on the Earth's tides?

Damn...flatties btfo.

Attached: 3C53D989-C21B-4AE5-8CA7-AFF571241AAC.jpg (1242x670, 569K)

>earth is flat
>globes, space, photography, geography, NASA, and airplanes are all conspiracies

Nigger get in a plane and fly around the fucking planet.

It's called 'wind' you fat faggot
Go listen to more ICP

KYS fucking flat earth retard lmao
sage

They can't so the won't. You will get some pictures of the Antarctic or something like that, implying that this is the end of rhe earth.
I seriously don't understand these brains dead people. It's like a psyop to discredit everything said on /pol/.

You made this thread last night shill.

>didn't read the first post at all
>didn't watch the video explaining what fish-eye distortion is and how to account for it
Retard. Try again.

If you’ve ever been in a plane you’d see nothing but flat horizon, even from passenger windows

Attached: 92372E57-3FC2-4DFD-9E8B-8DC2A7BD3619.jpg (960x719, 101K)

Been in planes plenty, never seen any curvature.

I know, and I was banned before I could answer more than a few of the responses

Prove flat earth in one post.
I'll wait.

You have to go back, that's why.

>I can see approx 25 miles on a clear day down the coast.
At what altitude? If you were 40m above sea level then this would be perfectly valid for the globe.

I’m here to stay. Take the flatpill. I only recently took it so I have a bit of missionary zeal. If coomer threads can fill the catalog, this is certainly /pol/ material
Pic related is babby’s first flatpill, there are many more which show landmarks that should be impossible to see given curvature as well

Attached: B7AA2C29-E45B-4D81-B24A-2C0280250BB8.jpg (1600x806, 260K)

Now why don't you try and debunk
and ?

Attached: panorama (1).jpg (1080x1080, 264K)

Attached: wojak.jpg (300x126, 12K)

I’ve been to this island in Florida, Sanibel. I can stand on the beach and look out towards Fort Myers Beach, at least 12 miles minimum from where I stand and see it perfectly, nothing hidden by an imaginary curve. If there was a curve it would be over 100 feet lower from me, but it’s not

Attached: A4F86D98-B3DA-4326-B50B-2DAE69EF1A0F.jpg (1242x1055, 503K)

People need to sage this garbage and not reply. Even if it's not a distraction shill, these kinds of idiots get off on the conflict because it boosts their perceived self-importance and significance. Ignored they wither away.

Attached: 1525569614099.jpg (255x302, 21K)

>I’ve been to this island in Florida, Sanibel. I can stand on the beach and look out towards Fort Myers Beach, at least 12 miles minimum from where I stand and see it perfectly, nothing hidden by an imaginary curve. If there was a curve it would be over 100 feet lower from me, but it’s not
I suppose you have proof of this?

Explain Southern Star Trails you retard.

You can measure the distance yourself on google maps. Give me a minute I’ll look for pics

Nothing is sacred, everything should be free to discuss. Until the entire catalog is free from threads worse then this your complaint is invalid.

>coomer threads
This is worse than that, it's 'muh dick' BLM memeflag tier retarded.
The Horizon isn't flat you retard, that flat earth talking point is hilarious. Next retarded claim.

Attached: 1567625437010.gif (2083x3811, 2.73M)

I mean proof of your location, your height above sea level and the pictures themselves of course.

I believe in other conspiracies but I have a feeling flat Earth was a Jewish made conspiracy to make conspiracy theorists look like retarfs

Attached: FEtards.png (861x227, 39K)

I stood around this general area, not sure if you can research that. The island isn’t too obscure so it may be possible. The island is apparently an average of four feet above sea level. Looking for a pic now

Attached: AD85BE69-5DF4-401E-A952-0FCE28F622ED.jpg (1242x798, 132K)

This curvature is the airline of beginning and end of the nile, and it is like 2k miles.
The nile is 4132 miles because it curves through landscape.
And rivers don't flow uphill, they always flow downhill into the ocean.

Nothing is sacred yes, but some things are retarded.

Autism ≠ Retardation.

>water doesnt curve

Nigga you ever seen a large body of water before?

I'm sorry but if you were standing on the beach in that general area you would not be able to see Fort Myers Beach at all, there is no direct LOS with FM Beach that doesn't first pass over the island itself which is full of trees (judging from photos on google) which would block any view of the horizon.

Absolute bullshit, I’ve been there myself three times. Pic related. I pulled this off Google by googling “Sanibel beach”. You can see it very well on a clear day and see lights at night

Attached: D6964853-B6F9-4AC5-8E8F-81484F499946.jpg (1024x767, 60K)

Except that photo could've been taken at any point along the beach. If you are relatively close to the east-most point of the beach you can easily see the roughly 6m tall buildings of FM beach

lmfao there's a curve to that picture retard

>over the island itself which is full of trees
It’s pretty wooded, but I’m specifically talking about the beach. Pic related again
sanibel-captiva.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Sanibel-Island-Captiva-Island-Shelling-Page4.jpg

Attached: F2B52AB3-01AE-48B0-8A12-B6FAE634AA5D.jpg (700x468, 204K)

>fail high school
>feel like you’re the only one who understands because you saw a reddit post when in reality you don’t have the slightest grasp on physics

go back reddit retard

Attached: F572F5FD-4639-4C01-9235-DFC78475B65F.png (488x463, 28K)

Actually after closer inspection some of the buildings are far taller than 6m and on elevated ground, it's no wonder they can be seen from 8 ish km away.

You do realize that if the earth was flat, you'd literally bake alive from a lack of magnetosphere protecting you from Ultraviolet radiation? If the earth wasn't flat, we'd literally all be dead.

What is the firmament?
>Except that photo could've been taken at any point along the beach.
Let me see if I have any photos with exif data on them from my vacation. I usually have it off, but my boomer parents don’t give a shit about their privacy

>Pic related again
Again this picture is meaningless unless we know where on the island it was actually taken.

The idea of a spherical Earth was floated around by Pythagoras around 500 BC and validated by Aristotle a couple centuries later. If the Earth really was a sphere, Eratosthenes could use his observations to estimate the circumference of the entire planet.

Since the difference in shadow length is 7 degrees in Alexandria and Syene, that means the two cities are 7 degrees apart on Earth's 360-degrees surface. Eratosthenes hired a man to pace the distance between the two cities and learned they were 5,000 stadia apart, which is about 800 kilometres.

independent.co.uk/life-style/history/ancient-greeks-proved-earth-round-eratosthenes-alexandria-syene-summer-solstice-a8131376.html

The ancient Greeks knew the earth was a sphere.

Tell us how seasons work.
>this kills the flatearth retard
Specifically how there exists separate winter and summer temperatures between northern and southern hemispheres during the same months.

This has never been answered, because there is no answer. Flat earth is the gayest of gay LARPs. You should be embarrassed, brainlet

Your "firmament" is a collection of gases and magnetic forces, not a solid dome you absolute brainlet.

You know most anons are here just to see how stupid you are right?
And you keep showing everyone you're fucking stupid.

Open question to flat earthers.
How were the Planets, the Earth, the Sun, and the Moon created?

>how do seasons work
Most Flat Earth channels explain this
It’s most assuredly a dome, there is scriptural evidence
God
You’re right, I know and sadly I can’t really prove it beyond my word, which is worth shit here. For me though I know what I’ve seen there, and in my other similar situations. I can’t find a good exif pic. I can’t get a reader to work on mobile and I won’t post without it reading it first for obvious reasons

Also pic related is one of the resorts on FM Beach. Unfortunately I don't know how to look up building plans for Florida but that building is 10 storeys. Apparently the average height of a storey is 10ft, which would put that building at roughly 100ft. This would be easily visible from the island you were on at a distance of over 12km
No worries. If you're ever there again I'd be interested to see the view though.

Attached: file.png (1689x802, 1.56M)

>God
>scriptural evidence
Thanks for confirming you're nothing but a christcuck who has no idea what he's talking about and who has no understanding of the natural world at all.
You're a pathetic person, if you're being serious about this bullshit.

Attached: 1567526001286.png (400x400, 55K)

>>how do seasons work
>Most Flat Earth channels explain this
>But I won’t. Nor will I source it because it’s beyond retard tier explanation of an unexplainable occurrence which is 100% incompatible with flat earth retardation.

Good job. Very compelling answer.

115+ replies on a flat earth slide thread. Pathetic.

>scriptural evidence
Oh, you're that same flattard who made another thread.
Also, your glass dome wouldn't do shit lmao. Ultraviolet rays would still bake the fuck out of you if you had a glass dome. We have an ozone layer and a magnetosphere for a reason. It absorbs/filters the majority of UV rays from the sun.
Without those two things, we'd literally fry. It'd be dangerous to go outside. The fact that we aren't frying and are capable to go outside proves that the earth is a spheroid. Our molten core and rotation provides us with the magnetosphere we need to survive.

When the earth rotates, so does everything on it. Because gravity is a thing that exists due to the size and density of the planet.

Why is the only argument flat-earthers have always "I can't see it, so it doesn't exist!"

Literally that's all flattards argue.
My solution is to tell them "go jump off the horizon, then."

1. You admit to the Nike have a negative elevation of 1 foot. Not much but still falls ‘down’.
2. Flies have sticky hairs on the legs to help them walk in the ceiling.
3. wired.co.uk/article/felix-space-jump

NO. There are different theories of how gravity 'works' not just one being of mass, see this is what I mean, it's all speculation and the scientists simply don't know, you learned from them and thus you don't know either.

Sloppy job mossad

Bring me back a picture of the edge and we’ll talk, faggot.

>Muh anime image board

Attached: 1556094361460.webm (852x480, 2.94M)

>which would put that building at roughly 100ft. This would be easily visible from the island you were on at a distance of over 12km
It would not be visible, actually. I’m talking 12 MILES, not kilometers. 12 km = about 7.5 miles apparently. At 7 or 8 miles there would be a downward curve of 32.67 or 42.68 feet, but we’re talking at least twelve miles, which should give us well over a one hundred foot curve. A ten mile distance is a 66.68 foot curve, and the relationship is not linear, twelve miles away would make the buildings not visible at all. Even a bit closer would show less than actually appears in the images no matter how far they actually are away, we can all admit those are at least five or six miles out
Not an argument. There are innumerable extra-biblical arguments which prove the existence of a creator
Watch it yourself, there are plenty of videos. I was going to link you but my internet is shitting itself along with the captcha

Kill yourself so you don't breed.

>over a one hundred foot curve. A ten mile distance is a 66.68 foot curve, and the relationship is not linear, twelve miles away would make the buildings not visible at all.
Actually this isn't true. When you take standard atmospheric refraction into account and key in the distance of 12 miles and an observer height of 6ft, you get a drop of 82ft. Even without refraction the drop is still only 96ft, and I was being very conservative with my building height estimation.

metabunk.org/curve/

Attached: file.png (1367x437, 65K)

Actually I'm stupid, I was reading the tool wrong. The amount hidden is apparently even less, around 50ft.
dizzib.github.io/earth/curve-calc/?d0=12&h0=6&unit=imperial

lmfao, shouldn't these be moved to /bant/?
Since when do they move them to Yea Forums??

What a fucking mistake, do something about this.
>RELATED
M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-M0DS-

You are an embarassment to christians across the planet.

balloon remains at the same spot because it didn't decelerate. It's like playing with a ball in a moving train. It won't smash into your face the second it leaves your hands because it's still in the same environment.

My answer to all flat earthers: Cure cancer in Children 1st, then worry about your 1st world theory's. No one gives a fuck about a stupid theory while there is still suffering, poverty, and Muslims.

If the earth is flat, then how can the nile fall "just a foot"? Is the entire flat earth tilted? Why don't the oceans pour over the side or get deeper at the downward edge?

Checkmate Flatards.

kike scum, I hope someone gasses you

lol amerifats are so dumbass

fuckin faggot, i don't care about those rats, but i know that this thread needs to be redirected on and not her, you nuggerfaggot

1 Corinthians 3:19 KJV
>For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

And if you've ever taken a flight from NY to SF, the sun almost stops moving in the sky for the duration, since at that latitude you're almost matching the earth's spin. And going from LA to Maui can make for a looooong day.

Wait does is OP's general theory that, north is up and south is down?

How are we able to view stars which are millions of light years away, when we cannot view farther than 10 miles away in any direction on Earth? Why are all stars and celestial bodies spherical if we are on a flat plane?

being this retarded you have to validate god by claiming the globe is flat, neck yourself faggot, god doesn't exist, how come all the rich faggots like bill gates and nasa and all the other people that ever used an airplane or went to space ever claim the globe is flat, this is some conspiracy tiered shit and i hope you die in a car crash.

behold the superior model

Attached: 1520767960214.jpg (1920x1299, 932K)

Well if not based off science, what kind of explanation were you looking for?

>how come all the rich faggots like bill gates and nasa and all the other people that ever used an airplane or went to space ever claim the globe is flat

>dont trust your senses. you must trust us.

Attached: smartmen.png (1366x768, 1012K)

all the other things must happen as well.
>No one gives a fuck about a stupid theory
imagine if the truth that is right in front of your eyes is immediately realized by everyone? Game over. The veil is lifted. No more lies. Humanity progresses together.

Attached: 29063097921_81412c1b31_n.jpg (320x320, 37K)

Tard. You have no evidence to suggest that thw earth is flat

So is OP also a confirmed homosexual?
This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted. This cannot be refuted.

terrain level retard.