When are we going to admit America has a racism problem?

When are we going to admit America has a racism problem?

Attached: 1567192616448.jpg (563x540, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YxQTotw393k
prri.org/research/prri-brookings-oct-19-poll-politics-election-clinton-double-digit-lead-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never. Whites and everyone else hates niggers.

When are you going to admit you have autism?

Attached: 45EDBE6.jpg (1600x900, 93K)

Also, let me add that Barack Obama is not a nigger. He's a black man. I'm talking about hoodrat niggers that infiltrate every part of society. We can't move forward with those porch monkeys running loose.

the off chance that a nigger stole a laptop and has free wifi and is looking here ...if they didnt act like tough guys and try to scare/bully people and be all aggressive and steal and rob you for no reason people might fucking stop being racist but until then HANG ALL NIGGERS AND DIE GO BACK TO AFRICA you filthy chicken licking nappy head porch monkey spear chucking big lipped black gum cycle cell having greasy monkey NIGGER

When Obama was in office in 2012, 99% of black evangelicals told pollsters they would forgive a president's immoral behavior. Now, under Trump, it's 1%. That is not hypocrisy.

When Vladmir Putin was in office, 62% of Russian evangelicals told pollsters they would forgive a president's immoral behavior. Now, after executing the dissidents, it's 100%. That is not hypocrisy

Evangelicals are the most immoral lot of them all. Who gives a fuck what those pedos think or say

who needs to admit it? we all know it has a problem

Thank the media for boosting racism, just to make trump look bad.

>Irrational ranting

Barack Obama is a nigger. Michelle is a black man.

Attached: thatsamanbabyyea.jpg (220x330, 18K)

Obama was maybe the worst president we ever had, while Trump is easily top 5.

That's not a racism problem.
It's a "i'd forgive a republican but not a democrat" problem.
It's still stupid, but a different kind.

How is racism a problem?

>Christians
>Morality
Pick one

Racism is fucking good. Death to the black race

Op needs to learn the definition of hypocrisy lmao, this post is a testament to how dumb the libs really are

"would forgive a president's immoral behavior"

wrong, the poll referred to
"an elected official who commits an immoral act in their personal life can still behave ethically and fulfill their duties in their public and professional life."

but there's more ...

When are we going to admit /b has a bait problem

youtube.com/watch?v=YxQTotw393k

Attached: maxine.jpg (748x960, 120K)

wtf is /b ?

As soon as the rest of the world admits they have a racism problem too.

I totally believe race is involved, however:
The thing about Obama is that a good amount of people believed he was Muslim. Also, a good amount of people didn’t think he was a US citizen. I believe that these factors didn’t sit well with evangelicals.

If Obama was a black man born to a southern baptist family in the south to parent(s) who were not from Africa, I think that could have had somewhat of a difference.

Help me populate this thread

I live in Africa among the oppressed white minority. I cringe every time I read a headline from the states saying racism is only a white problem. As a matter of fact, any intellectual mind in the world would cringe reading the dumb political fights coming out of your country. I made peace with mine that niggers cant rule a country at all so there. It could be worse, America.

Imagine actually not being racist lmfao. It is natural to hate filthy niggers who pollute every area they go to.

>dumb political fights coming out of your country
I would feel the same about the dumb political fights that come out of your country, however nobody gives a fuck about your shitty country

underrated

prri.org/research/prri-brookings-oct-19-poll-politics-election-clinton-double-digit-lead-trump/