Hey b/rothers. I'm about to go through alcohol withdrawal. What's a quick way to make like five dollars for cheap beer?

Hey b/rothers. I'm about to go through alcohol withdrawal. What's a quick way to make like five dollars for cheap beer?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4Ph02gzqmY
bacardi.com/our-rums/anejo-cuatro
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck Yea Forumsro I'm just about to chug down some krakus vodka and there u barely surviving fucking rip fam I'd send u money but I spent it on weed

try to rob the closest police officer, they're loaded

I'm New England. Weed is legal here and my family grows. Chug some for me too b/uddy.

*I'm in New England.

Maybe I can also get some donuts in the process. I'm obviously not going to get shot, because I'm white af.

Just drink some mouthwash

Honestly I would consider it, but my mouthwash is alcohol free.

Hi New England, I'm dad

suck people off for 10 cents, you'll get 5 dollars after 500 sucks

Valid strategy

Well god damn, that math sure does check out.

I laughed at this harder than I should have.

throw yourself onto the subway tracks and say you won't get off until everyone waiting for the train gives you money

Pan handle literally just sit outside of someplace like a coffee shop or something and say help a brother out . Or say help a gye get drunk people go in and out of them all day long and chances are somebody's just going to give you the $0.50 change from their coffee when I have given people change in the past that were panhandling I always tended to hand it to the guy that was outright honest and said help a guy get drunk

This you will definitely make your 5 bucks Within 3 hours if police come by or show up they'll just tell you to move on so just go to another spot

Also as you're walking around just look at the ground chances are you'll find pennies dimes and nickels hell maybe even a quarter

My advice: get some orange juice and honey and tough it out. Took me about 48 hours to detox that way with a couple of cranky old AA members watching me.
Haven't had a drink since. (21 years)

youtube.com/watch?v=j4Ph02gzqmY

Suck some cock on grindr, let them do whatever for $20
Or donate plasma

This. If I wasn't so well known in town I would do this, but I'm afraid of running into people.

Or find the closest AA meeting to you and have a free cup of coffee and when the donation basket comes around try and steal $5 out of it but honestly sobering up and finding recovery is probably the best thing you can do you don't have to live this way anymore you can do it

If your so well know then maybe somebody will recognize you and show pity on you and give you five bucks you're not desperate enough if you're not willing to feel the shame of something like that

Help me populate this thread

I'll send you 5 bucks on paypal man. Fuck these other faggots giving you a hard time. You will clean up when you are ready to clean up.

thanks man, [email protected], i appreciate it

This. Honestly I've been trying to taper off, but like I have terrible anxiety and a lot of days feel like hell.

The imminent panic attack I'd have just seeing people I knew while I was begging would give me a heart attack

Dude, if you could do that for me that would be really helpful. I'm actually going to the doctor today so maybe they can also help.

speaking of alcohol

why cant i find any info on this stuff? usually there's reviews all over youtube and stuff but i cant find shit

Attached: kraken.jpg (150x335, 47K)

Just focus on Millie. She will get you through this dark time.

Attached: milliebobbybrown19.jpg (1666x2500, 381K)

i was thinking about buying it and drinking it straight because i dont usually mix rum with coffee but ive also thought about just getting a dark rum like bacardi black

bacardi.com/our-rums/anejo-cuatro

or this stuff

Sent.

ITT: niggers nigger with other niggers

I bamboozled you, I wasn't op, did the guy receive the 5 though?

drink hand sanitizer. it's found free in many bathrooms

Attached: 2.jpg (600x450, 88K)

you can get a pint of bottom shelf vodka for 3$

I figured someone would do this. You should forward it to the OP though if he replies because my kindness quota for the day is fulfilled.

>I bamboozled you, I wasn't op, did the guy receive the 5 though?
>bamboozled

niggers gonna nig i guess

Attached: 74.jpg (784x991, 225K)

honestly i just gave out a random name, try to reclaim or cancel the payment, i kinda feel bad now

It's canceled. Thanks for owning up to it.

awesome, honestly i think its a bit too late to give op money, anyone can claim hes op right now

your right,maybe op can suck a dick for his 5 bucks.or instead of begging on Yea Forums for money.he can get a job instead

New England, is 5 states. 4 of those states weed is illegal. Try harder

or he can just ween off his alcohol addiction and move onto something healthier, like meth

Yeah. No good deed goes unpunished. I figured there was at least a 10% chance the OP actually claimed it and it was only 5 bucks. I have a decent job so nbd. Oh well, now OP will get the help he needs I guess.