I want to watch my prim proper busty girlfriend get fucking railed by a hung dog and stuck on its know for hours

I want to watch my prim proper busty girlfriend get fucking railed by a hung dog and stuck on its know for hours.

whats wrong with me?

Attached: doggo.jpg (700x394, 28K)

I want her to shudder and moan and describe it to me as he fills her up like no human could and empties litres of cum into her womb

Attached: goodboi.jpg (1024x953, 583K)

mans best friend

Attached: jump.jpg (500x283, 20K)

she looks way too hot to be fucking dogs. ew.

sometimes they do it for the love of it

This. Must be fetish.

Liters? It's a dog, not an elephant.

Is there any z00 stuff with hot women that don't wear masks and also has good production quality?

shut the fuck up
yeah sometimes, you have to trawl through a lot of shit though...

any tips how i can get my gf to take pic related?

Attached: knott.jpg (574x1024, 113K)

love the smile on her slutty face

Attached: pop.jpg (1024x683, 405K)

hell yeah, she looks very happy

It’s only natural that a man and his loyal dog both take turns on the woman. She should really belong to both.

Attached: 1515317643843.jpg (600x600, 105K)

bump, post more

Attached: m5UeE6W.jpg (1080x1920, 159K)

op here.
agreed, thats why its so hot

ive posted plenty. you post some

Any good sites for z00?

Shit hahah, didn't open the thumbnail, I thought "hung dog" was a euphemism and this was a cuck thread lol

i dont have any, lol, you think i would save that on my pc?

What is this picture of?

It used to be so easy to look for bsteality back in the day

some girl who got murdered i think, those are photos of her alive, and dead

Oh ok

all the shit I've seen in my years here has brought 1 conclusion. zoophilia is overrated. it's never full blown sex, it's just fumbling around with the dick for 10 minutes, once it gets going it lasts 2 minutes tops. it's like watching two virgins trying to make it work only to leave disappointment in their wake

My ex used to walk around naked if it was hot and as we had big dogs they used to sniff her alot. And once as she kneeled down one of the dogs tried to mount her.

I'd love nothing more than to see a good vid of some slut getting railed by a dog, but most videos I've seen of hit are kinda trash.

My wife fucks our dog. Her favorite is when she has us both at the same time, she blows me while the dog has her knotted, and she has a vibrator on her clit. She cums multiple times every time me and my bud spitroast her like that.

Now that is one happy family. If I can find me a girl like that, you lucky sob.

you're a shitty larper

Imagine being this 30 year old virgin and only having shit stories to tell strangers on the internet as your only sexual experience.

rp, this isn't live action

idk what kind of sick 1850s fuck wants a prim proper gf

that's the best kind. more first world country, or at least young attractive girls please

Push that knot inside

And you know this how? Try to remember that there are lots of people out there that can both get laid AND are creepy. I'm mostly normal, but I've been in some crazy things.