Hey Yea Forums am I really that ugly?

Hey Yea Forums am I really that ugly?

Attached: JPEG_20190321_225843.jpg (780x1040, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTljCYjieJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don’t know. Why the fuck are you asking me?

4-5/10
Not pretty but also not ugly

Haha you're a manlet twink with some white trash name

Delete this thread, and start new one on the or also you need to cover your name and surname.

>taking the b8

Attached: B913B1D6-D155-4ACF-B1C8-9F1BCC27C1BD.jpg (500x385, 63K)

You need to work on your confidence bro. Anyone that asks something like that needs to.

sheeeeeit
>Yea Forumstarded

Attached: 1554718110326.gif (240x180, 2M)

test

b. 2000

wtf

Attached: BE.jpg (1200x921, 676K)

Bet you're a Mormon too. Ugh.

No but you're a fucking retard.
All it takes to make your life very unpleasant is exactly what you've provided.

A name and picture is all I'd need. Helps to have your state which you so happily provided us with. So much can be pulled from this picture.

Take this down and post up a selfie or something. Remember to disable location services and remove any exif data.
Plot twist: This isn't him but someone he doesn't like and is posting this for revenge.

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-115359.png (1080x2160, 1.5M)

I have your Facebook, address, phone number and relatives. Don't believe me? Give me your Kik and I'll show you.

Be careful online, man. Please. I'm not going to doxx you or anything. I only go after bad people.
Please just remove your pic from Yea Forums.

Kek youre a manlet and good luck buying weed or alcohol with that under age shit. Can't buy tobacco either in most states until you mature a little.

you fucking idgit

Clean your nails disgustoid

Yea Forums scrubs exif data moron

Doesn't matter.
I have this dude's info. I'm unemployed. I could blackmail him and get money but I'm not gonna do that.

I know a lot about this guy and my search was only 5 minutes. If I spent all day, i could have his life story.

I know the names of his relatives, addresses, phone numbers, I know his girlfriend's name and what she looks like.. I know a lot just from this pic online.

what about the 10 diffrent sites that log everything on Yea Forums for a handy archive tht can be brought up ?? didnt think so.

What's your point?
I have his doxx and it didn't take much effort. If I was a bad guy, I could ruin this kid's life.

blackmail him with what tho ? im pretty curious.

Won't say.
I'm not here to mess with anybody and I don't want any trouble man. I just want this guy to be aware and take this shit down before someone actually bad gets a hold of it and wrecks his shit.

ITT: a boomer faggot thinks google gives him super powers

Attached: IMG_20190913_184830.jpg (922x922, 229K)

prove it son

I was born in 88. Far from a boomer dude.

>5'5"

kys now

If OP gives me his Kik, I will. I'm not going to post anything about him. Sorry. Not happening.

that's because you hve nothing on this kid. kek

Oh sorry, a lonely faggot that cannot be differentiated from a boomer thinks google gives him super powers

Attached: IMG_20190730_185041.jpg (745x419, 101K)

faggot

Don't believe me. Idc.

>born 1988
>thinks he isn't a boomer

Are you trying to hurt my feelings? Because if so, you're succeeding.

>triggered faggot is triggered

Attached: IMG_20190907_085039.jpg (720x1219, 132K)

Yes you are Me. Dwire who used to reside in Taylorsville but now live in West Valley City.
How are Julie Ann and Vernon?

Incorrect

Kek

Keep telling yourself that.

Just hope these kids grow the fuck up one day before they learn the hard way.
Just reading through his stuff reminds me a lot of my brother.

I have all, even his parents, and his relatives names with minimum effort. But i also ain't that type of an asshole to ruin someones else life. I'll not post anything here to prove that, because the last time i did (4 or 5 years ago, can't remember exactly) I got banned for month and a half.

THE STORIES AND INFORMATION POSTED HERE ARE ARTISTIC WORKS OF FICTION AND FALSEHOOD.
ONLY A FOOL WOULD TAKE ANYTHING POSTED HERE AS FACT.

I'm looking at his shit right now. I could rattle off an address if I wanted lol.

Could also list family.

Same. Not even sure why I'm trying to help this guy out.

Clearly doesn't think he needs to smarten up. Just pisses me off because some piece of shit is gonna get a look at this and really mess with him.

Newfags have to learn eventually.

man u fucked!

That's the thing.

I'm a man of principle and I can't help it. This guy needs to remove this shit or do something. It's his life he'd ruin but that's doesn't make a difference.

He's young. He has a life, he has friends, he reminds me of me when I was younger.
He has a shot at a decent life and could be throwing it all away.

He is unless he removes it.

If he removes it, I'll post a screenshot of me deleting his info for good.

You are right. No one should know he lives on Lone Tree lane.

You are a fucking manlet, get the operations to extend your leg length now while you're still young.

I love the fact the average American is so retarded it's necessary to print 'underage til' dates on your ID as if a date of birth and basic maths is too tricky to manage.

Not everyone can be Asian.

Looking at the :

> " Utah Driver License (OP's pic related) " ;
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 [apologies for Reddit spacing]

I am inclined to say that OP looks "quite cute"
apart from those grotesque wavy black lines
that meander arbitrarily down his (otherwise) erotically appealing visage.

Moral of the story.
Never put a real name on Yea Forums. Especially one with your full name birthdate and state where you live.
Newfags. Fucking retards I swear.

Judging strictly by your fingernails... You're a meth head piece of shit
Or
You're not a clean person,
Eitherway it doesn't matter if you have decent face as long as the rest of you is garbage. Like that James Charles woman, "putting diamonds on doodoo" is still just shit covered rocks.

Attached: 3634441cfaf109140f4d995483a3937d.jpg (480x360, 21K)

This. Trim that shit and clean up.

What are these sites that log everything?
A guy I know posted his wife nude and I didnt save it. I'd like to find it again.

You're obviously new and a retarded faggot. There is a reason why OP never showed his face next to the license.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTljCYjieJg

Nah man, you’re just short.

Yeah I was just trolling.

Oh look, it's 'Alice'.

Guys. I didn't really have his info. I was just playing around. Giving the kid a hard time.

I apologize for the disruption I caused.

You don't care. I don't care. Nobody cares.

>vertical ID
looooooooool he can't even buy beer.

>>/soc

yes

>doxing yourself

Attached: 1497834853995.jpg (311x309, 20K)

You need more than that to dox newfag. You need an address too.

Hey fucktard all you need is a pic and name and I'd number

Attached: 1504978494825.jpg (228x216, 10K)

Actually you need more. Sorry.

Not OP but your wrong we at kiwi farms can get you doxxed with that pic

NO YOU CAN'T

Wow fucking 8yo does not understand lol good night come to visit real soon bitch

Help me populate this thread

No. Sorry.
I was just.. my bad. Don't please.

You look rapey. You aren't ugly, but girls aren't going to like you.

You're such a faggot holy shit

These faggots waving their peenies about over a 2013 .jpeg

What's your problem, dude? I didn't do anything to you. I was just debunking the mith of doxxing.

You're a pussy, come to my place I'm armed lol

This thread again?

Dont worry me and my friends will there in three days pussy we will torture you then post online faggot.

Not that user.
FUCK YEEEAAAH, finally we'll have some OC here.

Toxic

Archivemoe

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

So are we going to find James and let him know his cock sucking brother or one of his gay friends is trying to get him doxed? Ok sure he'll know who was along with his ID and the dirty figner nail is a give away to who would do it.

Hey happy early birthday man

you look like the picture the news shows once an active shooter is identified.

God damn dude, don't cry. Go splash some water in your face and calm down you pathetic faggot

Dude, it's not him, someone is baiting us to go after him. Read this:

>Under 19 until
>Under 21 until

That hand is too fat (and dirty) for 130 pound twink, this ain't OP.

you look like a generic alt right incel

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 2.25.45 PM.png (759x607, 507K)

Lol, it's super Chris Kyle with his copypasta again!

Attached: 1567933924100.jpg (500x334, 32K)

fucking kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 2.27.20 PM.png (444x473, 365K)

OP why don't you make this thread interesting and regale us with the story of what this guy did to piss you off to the point of making this thinly-veiled personal army request?

Attached: 1568521843286.jpg (294x294, 19K)

Minors aren't allowed on Yea Forums. Have fun getting b&.

Same person

This and it's a horribly shitty attempt as well.

no duh it's paul from you're the worst

That's uncalled for.

Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?

Someone is talking about getting doxxed. What happened?

exactly this. op, please

You know what doxxing is?
This guy put up personal info online.

1 + 1 = 2

Attached: this.jpg (3000x3000, 187K)

americucks are so dumb they have to add a special place on a license explaining when the fucker is underage and when he's not

Attached: 1488178701106.jpg (327x303, 15K)

You look like someone who likes it in the ass.

What makes you think it's him?
If he wanted someone to judge hi looks, he could take a picture and post that.
He;s posted someone else's license in hope that some turd will fuck with the lost-license guy.

>You look like someone who likes it in the ass.
Speaking of which, post cock. It's what you will get judged on anyways when it comes down to it.

Or maybe people really are this stupid. It's him.

You remind me of a Supreme Gentleman

If that were the case, he would've put the address on blast too.

Ameretards!

Attached: 1553460649573.gif (400x225, 1.75M)

Yes. Ugly like a radical feminist