ANDREW YANG IS WINNING AMERICA'S HEART, ANDREW YANG IS THE BEST POLITICAL CANIDATE IN DECADES!!!

ANDREW YANG IS WINNING AMERICA'S HEART, ANDREW YANG IS THE BEST POLITICAL CANIDATE IN DECADES!!!

Attached: JPEG_20190805_202307.png (1015x1015, 970K)

Based Yang 2020 when?

Until you figured out he lied and cant actually give you $1000 a month if hes elected.

small wang yang ain't gonna win, the juden will never allow him to steal their shekels

Attached: 1553197043153.jpg (400x333, 25K)

taxation is theft

Attached: flatte.jpg (400x400, 16K)

A chink winning the presidency? Lol, next you'll tell me a black guy could get it.

"giving your own money back to you"

Attached: A56DCCA4-BB25-4179-BCE9-5545A904747B.gif (366x315, 1.14M)

>Asians are bad at math

No. Theft is theft. Taxation is a contract, it is written into law. If you do not pay taxes, that is theft, because you are taking services (all the services taxes pay for, some of which allow this country to exist at all, such as the military) without paying.

Taxation ≠ theft.
Not paying taxes = theft.

Fucking cuck. The military does fuck-all to defend the country. Notice how few soldiers are at the southern border? A trillion dollars of taxpayer money wasted in Afghanistan for nothing, the Taliban controls as much of the country since when the war started. Taxation is the ultimate theft.
>contract
A contract that ordinary citizens never agreed too, the average guy making under $100k a year pays taxes on his property that he has already payed for to a government that won't tax fucking Amazon Co. That's theft. A government that doesn't even provide healthcare for its citizens and gives $38 billion to Israel on a whim. That's theft.

Attached: 1564426092713.jpg (488x291, 36K)

If you honestly believe that, you are dumber than trumpniggers.

Theft is theft. Not taxation. These are two separate words dumbass.

.... complains about taxes, then in the same sentence complains about no universal healthcare..... if we were to ever do universal healthcare the average persons taxes would go up by around $3000 a year....

3000 is pocket money.

>if we were to ever do universal healthcare the average persons taxes would go up by around $3000 a year....
Cite your source.

>The military does fuck-all to defend the country.
They dont have to defend the country simply because they exist. If they werent here you would be invaded daily edgelord.

in germany we have universal healthcare and as a student you have to have to pay for it each month, there is no way to escape, you have to pay for existing. It's around 1700€ a year without having a choice. So yeah it's kind of theft, free healthcare isn't free after all

>A contract that ordinary citizens never agreed to
Law is a contract all citizens agree to by their residence. If you do not wish to acquiesce to the contract of law (which Tax is a part of) then you may leave the country.

Ok, so you don't live in America, and what you said should only apply to where you live. Thanks for your input Hans, but don't stick your nose in other people's business.

Imagine being this much of a bootlicking faggot
The rich aren't taxed enough and the middle class pays all of it, it would be better for there to be no taxes then for congressmen who were elected on campaign money from rich donors to pass laws benefiting those rich donors. The taxes you pay don't work for you is what i'm saying so why should you want to pay them at all.

Attached: ancap-pepe-29509280.png (500x708, 107K)

Who are you voting for in the primaries snowflake?

addition: and you'll not even get good healthcare
>overcrowded hospitals
>share a hospital room with 4+ persons
>got cancer? too bad, you'll get chemo and nothing else, good luck
>pay extra for medication
so yeah universal healthcare is gr8 m8

>The taxes you pay don't work for you
They do though. Public spending needs a source, and a civilised modern nation cannot exist on private spending alone. The infrastructure alone is staggering. Ancaps are retards through and through.

>implying it would be anything else in murica
>56%

Too much unneeded taxes go to the miliary to fight unnecessary wars abroad. The public pays for it all even when the public doesn't want a war in some third war shithole. That is theft from the government.

let's go and get the $1000 per month

Attached: yang1000.jpg (738x1599, 855K)

Article 1, section 8. That is all that the government should do.

YANG GANG 2020

Attached: IMG-20190906-WA0009.jpg (750x522, 47K)

Do you actually think we're going to get free medical without paying into it with taxes. Even some of the free shit democrat candidate shills are starting to realize everyone is going to be paying. Warren was the first to admit it and the rest are starting to fall in line.

>Free shit lmao
why are commies so retarded?

If you were ever in the military you would see that they dont get shit for money. The USMC in particular runs on fumes and has been for the last 50 years.No ammo,underpaid, and outdated or expired supplies.

Who?

I agree. How do you propose they fund the things they should do according to A1S8, which includes raising and maintaining an army, a navy, organising and arming a militia (thus the 2A).

I know how! By using the line:
>To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.
To make laws requiring a portion of money changing hands within the US be passed to the government, so that it can maintain all the things article 1 states it must do.

Do you really not read the shit you profess to believe in?

>here's your infrastructure bro

Attached: Florida-bridge-collapse-1269128.jpg (620x348, 66K)

i think this is a constant problem of every military organization in the world

Here's your taxless infrastructure. Pic related. There is none.

Look up Sander's plan to tax (a very small amount) of Wall Street speculation in order to pay for this. America can afford this, but the systems people are indoctrinated into don't want to budge because it's going to eat into their profits. I take it you either work for the companies that will be effected, or are family of someone who does, and you're fighting tooth in nail for the status quo.

tooth and nail*
fuck you

That's literally included as a clause that defines how article 1 section 8 is executed. Work on your reading comprehension, bro.

So whats the point of bitching that they are an overpaid ball and chain on the nation? They are the reason Arabs arent camped out on your front lawn right now.America needs a Red Dawn invasion scenario to wake them up but it wont happen because of our military.

So Wall Street and our economy falls but you still get to go to the emergency room everytime you have the sniffles for free. Great plan.

Yes, by making laws to allow them to do what article1 section 8 demands. Section 8 demands a military.

Guess how they fund it?

The final clause of section 8 explicitly states that they must use the law to provide the means to enact the powers listed.

Brainlet.

Lmao that's the bridge that was designed by women

I take it you dont work at all and dont have a way to pay for medical so youre just waiting for the freebies. Get a decent job and your problem is solved.

>The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States.
Agreed. Article 1 Section 8 is a very good guideline.

Bernie is the fucking status quo retard
He's going to drop out and get a fifth fucking beachfront house from Warren this time instead of the last hag

Andrew Yang is a corporate stooge that thinks he can win by throwing money at voters. Surprisingly, he's wrong.

Fuck off yang dumb chinese spy

>still believing in presidency
Hurr durr, poor 1st world country citizen
Me:
>overcrowded OVER THE TOP
>no less than 6 persons in room
>got cancer? Sorry, you get jack shit. Pay up half of price of treatment (200x average monthly salary)
>pay extra for meds ofc
>pay extra to doctors (bribe) to make an effort in doing their job

Attached: listen-kiddo.jpg (250x174, 6K)

Itsafraid.jpg

Why do the Democrats hate him? He hardly ever gets mentioned in mainstream media.

ridiculous, only a white man of north western european descent should be able to run for the esteemed office of POTUS

Ubi and then his proposed act if giving every citizen money to spend directly and specifically on political candidates they like thus washing out corperate lobbyists. This is a huge threat to both rep and dems. Dems still make money off wars, people going to prison etc.

Because hes lying to his voting base.

billionaires own the media and they don't want him to tax them

Right, right.

You, the dude on Yea Forums knows WAY BETTER than this asian millionaire with a genius dad who made more patents than Howard Stark.

Right. You're the smart person.

Everyone tells you that YOU'RE smart, right?

You've always been told how smart and sharp you are your whole life, right?

You're a successful genius in your town/state/country - right?

No, you're not. You've only been told you're smart by jack and shit and jack left town.

Even your goddamn mom thinks you're a dumb loser.

Go on, dont read anything just keep being low IQ on the intarwebz.

I'll be over with the smart and cool people hanging out at Yang rallys.

You cant miss it, they're the rallys with the big numbers.

fuck off shill

Attached: 1565446212869.jpg (800x600, 24K)

You have to go back Jack.

Attached: 1566838871619.png (1428x1317, 1.47M)

I endorse this UBI experiment. It could pave the way for the whole world. Im not american though.

I've been here longer than you. We use all the keys on the keyboard over on less trash boards.

Maybe take some time off from Yea Forums you obvious fucking neet.

So I guess you pulling the Yang for president

not American but have been following your stupid politics because ours here is boring af, but from all the dem candidates, Yang's UBI and his 100 democracy dollars policy is very cool, i'm actually surprised your country doesnt have VAT/GST.

Go back Redditfag. Theyre calling you.

All of them are anti 2nd amendment.

Thanks for voting your constitutional rights away you fucking retard. All because he said he'd give everyone free money

Attached: 1508320632505.jpg (956x768, 164K)

No. Taxation is fair if the state provides efficient services, infrastructure, quality healthcare and everything.
So yeah, in US it's shit but only because you keep electing scumbags who waste money on useless wars and let billionaires and corporations exploit loopholes to not pay taxes.

Fact: the US spend more than anyone else in the world for healthcare, yet has no universal healthcare for its citizens.
That's because your politicians work with big pharma and don't want the state to be single payer and negociate drug prices with big pharma like the rest of the world.
As a result meds are 4x to 50x times more expensive in US than in the rest of the world and having a serious illness means that a family can go bankrupt. US consumers end up paying way more than anyone else with the current system, a system that only benefits the rich.

but mitary personel pay income taxes and property taxes and other taxes too, but they work for the government. Why do they have to pay taxes to pay themselves?

YangGangers are almost as stupid as TrumpTards

Does all tax money only go towards military spending retard?

I came back, saw you replied to me and was about to rip into your idiocy but did it in so many fewer words.

God bless you sensible other user. These ancap retards don't even read the article they keep saying is the only thing government should do.

Yeah, dying penniless in a shack because treatment costs 1000% more than anywhere else because of MUHFREEDUMBs is a much better option.

Fuckin' republitards, I swear...

>dude free shit lmao
Kill yourselves, commies.

Get a job with health benefits moron. Why do we have to pay for your laziness?

and yet Canadians still flock to the US for medical care because their free medical is shit.