Begone, thots

Begone, thots

Attached: women_that_hate_video_games.jpg (764x960, 100K)

bump

this
FUCK WOMYN

BTFO

Attached: 1556670979364.png (878x1678, 670K)

fragile ego retards btfo

Lol there's the seeth, every damn time

Attached: 1568385769904.gif (800x600, 650K)

holy shit the injustice comics are about gamergate

Is this the new down syndrome general?

based

you will never be wwoman

>still posting the scam version
yikes

Attached: leftist_meme.png (1749x1587, 253K)

Attached: 1435459656079.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Girl here, I'm definitely better at games than OP

Absolutely fucking based

Attached: 1554049144379.jpg (600x452, 76K)

prove it

what about the current year? what's the phrase?

"that game you like is racist"

>this copypasta still gets (You)s

Attached: 1538257963093.png (420x539, 284K)

Have sex

Hello, Anita.

the right cant meme

I don't know about the exact years and shit, but isn't it pretty accurate?
NO ONE played vidya when I was in school, it was me and my two autismo friends.
I wasn't bullied or anything like some faggot, but suddenly when I was maybe 20 it went from "talking to a wall" when you mention videogames to "why would it be surprising that a woman plays, bigot?".

I was never mocked for liking games. You were just a loser.

"Videogames must be forced to be about Trans and Minority people"

The "2015" in the OP gets even more ironic with this post.

2019 : minecraft is fun

"You were banned for not using the correct pronoun"

2015 in the op is unironically correct

This pretty much. I've come to terms with the video games industry turning to shit in 2007, but salt-white incels are just as disgusting as gaymurr girls.

This is what always happens. Weeaboo used to ba an insult, now 18 year old trannies on twitter call themselves weebs (but don't you dare make fun of them or they will get mad) and like anime because it's mainstream. Same thing happened with games years ago only games were never really a niche hobby. It's just now that whores and sojaboys just jump on the bandwagon to make a quick buck.

Attached: death of a fanbase.jpg (2404x1260, 740K)

That's what I meant.
Maybe I was unclear.
It says what it says and then the response is
>bitter faggot
>beta autist
>you're a fucking idiot
>fucking sad and deluded
>you were ugly
>get over it
Makes you think.

I'm saying it's correct with what it says. I was never bullied for loving games, so if you were it was you.

Maybe It was your school or something, when I was 14, 17 years ago, around half of my male classmates played videogames daily, including some minichads. Nobody found it weird or lame at all.

>largely

Weeb is still an insult.

>if you were bullied and still bitter about it you deserved it
Pretty retarded way of looking at things.
I don't know what these people feel because I've never been bullied, but I know what it's like to be treated unfairly.
While yes, most of these people need to grow up and if you're 30 and still crying over being bullied at 10 then maybe it's time to get over it.
But maybe, having a hobby you love and then being bullied for it and then when you're older people start blaming you for being bullied and now also saying it's your fault for ruining said hobby, then maybe you're right to be a little cross.

I don't like that people blame games for all their problems. Plenty of people play games regularly and are well adjusted human beings. If you're fucked it's on you not on your hobby.

"salt-white incels" invented video games, stop appropriating some else's culture, bigot.

Attached: carmack.jpg (640x426, 37K)

based

The green and brown guys are the real fans of the hobby. They had fun playing it with autists and they had fun playing it with normies. If the autists get butthurt and leave to sulk then that's their problem.
Don't we make fun of girls when they can't handle some banter during games? The guys who left probably got upset because someone told a story which involved someone drinking a beer.

>the original REAL fans abandon the hobby
No, they don't. They sulk and bitch and moan about muh purity and cry about their hobby being RUINED every single day but never leave because they're fucking pathetic losers and have nothing else.

Weeaboo is the most misused word on the internet
It was coined to refer to those who idolise Japanese culture and reject their own and newfags coopted it to anybody who watches anime

>posting the thot approved version

Attached: 1546535627047.png (871x1095, 1021K)

When I was a kid in the UK, if it was anything but Fifa or other sports games, you were considered a fucking weirdo. There was the odd exception like Crash or Spyro or Mario, but everything else was like an unwritten off-limits "cancer" that you couldn't touch. As far as I can tell, nothing has changed for kids except now shit like Fortnite is included.

>I don't like that people blame games for all their problems
Me neither and that's a good point, but it's not the one I'm making.

>salt-white
did your meme phrase get filtered? what was it?

What does this have to do with politics, you dumb twat

The comic should end with the two butthurt faggots posting on Yea Forums but then going back to the game

No, you worthless NEET niggers didn't invent anything, you consumed media with your parents' money.

>still posting the scam version
fuck off

>tfw I made this image (not the pasta tho) and it was supposed to show that 2015 is now trying to shame others out of video games, completing the cycle of going from 1) video games are stupid 2) we're gamers too 3) games should cater to us more 4) we're the majority of gamers now and finally 5) we were the original gamers all along and you're just imagining things, and if you're bullied it was your fault, but retards think that its used to somehow condemn the image

also what happened to the rest of the image, in the thread where the image was expanded we did more things like "2017 donate to my patreon to watch me play video games naked" or something

Attached: 1536064810990.gif (500x281, 2M)

this is literally just REEEEEE WOMEN!!!
do you really think this makes women look pathetic, or the person who made the image? be honest with yourself

Wow it turns out Poe's law is an actual thing and being ironic will only attract unironic retards!

Are you saying OPs image is a leftist meme? Because it ticks every box.

I appreciate you having empathy for them. And I would if they weren't such pussies about the whole thing.

Well if it isn't king incel himself.

Guy you responded to here:
A lot of people just didn't have computers at home unless it was for work.
Granted, a lot of people played nintento and shit when they were really young, and then stopped, meanwhile like I said it was basically just me and two other friends at my school who continued to like and play vidya from age 9.
They were fully into it at like all times, but my parents didn't have shit for money so I basically just played with them when I wasn't going to various practices.

Attached: reminder.png (633x436, 166K)

impressive , very nice!

Attached: 1567959103140.png (2110x1542, 48K)

As an outside observe I have to admit that the left has been BTFOing the right hard recently while the right just spams the same old tranny shit.

Have sex.

You mean the same left that just imploded and ate several of its own again?

>also what happened to the rest of the image
did you not look at the op?

Well, I remember that we shortened it in the thread at some point to something like "Gamers were never bullied and its your fault if you were" or something. Like I said, the pasta image that was posted was only a temporary version, and more was added.
Its clearly ironic, but......you know what I honestly don't really care anymore

Attached: warp.jpg (1712x1080, 120K)

Are you seriously too dumb to recognize a progressive ideologue when you see one?

>thing I don't like bad
>thing I like good
Remember that telling yourself that you are part of the cool group doesn't make you actually cool.

Honestly nothing has changed. It's still popular people bullying socially awkward nerds with mental problems. The only difference is now the bullying is justified as "fighting back against toxicity." Ironically fronted by a group of people who claim to care so much about the mental well-being of others, and then they scream and shout fancy alternate versions of "virgin" and "loser."

This. Fuck aspies.

The left is so OP they have to resort to BTFO themselves because otherwise there's nothing of worth to do.

t. fag that donates to streamers

If you're an angry bitter cunt don't be surprised if people treat you like shit.

People become angry bitter cunts because they're treated like shit. You don't fix a knife wound by stabbing the person more.

Get laid, losers

is it just me or no one ever considers this seriously

Nope, I thought OP's was the very first version as that usually gets posted very frequently, I clicked on the third post because I recognized it as the one with the pasta and wanted to read the (you)s
Yeah thats it, guess I'm retarded.

Attached: nice.jpg (680x629, 39K)

If this was stickied on Yea Forums then this board would be slightly less of a shithole

Attached: 0b3.jpg (534x400, 27K)

why do faggots like you actually try to reach for some sort of moral high ground when you know you share a board with people who spam tranny suicide rate stats at the drop of a hat?

is there anything more retarded than "the real racists are people who try to talk about racism being a problem" logic?

If you logically think about it, video games were actually originally built for normalfags, it was something you'd play at a bar with your GF while out on a date. It is their rightful domain, and a picture like this one makes no sense when you consider this. Us nerds simply co-opted them for a period, but now over the past decade games have returned to their original owners.

Attached: scarletXD.png (1334x750, 2.27M)

>2016
Women don't buy games.

smartphones were a mistake

It's funny how the right are going down in flames politically right now thanks to Donald Trump empowering their negative behavior. Literally any other right-leaning president and the ideology would have survived under their previous guise of moral superiority but now the world knows their hypocrisy and insecurity now, there's blood in the water.

fuck off gas-lighting nigger

I don't care. I wasn't there for your bitter lonesome childhood, I'm here now while you're being a cunt, so I'll treat you like one. Life is about moving past your shit now wallowing in it.

It's "logical" "rational" centrist logic

see pic

user, you are the problem. You create what you hate. You lash out and act like a cunt and it creates more cunts.

And unironically some of the biggest racists I've ever encountered in my life are those who insist they're fighting for equal rights.

>Life is about moving past your shit now wallowing in it.
NO
NEVER
STEPHANIE DIDN'T KISS ME BACK IN SCHOOL
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE WOMEN

Sorry but I started getting laid at 14 and wasn't made fun of in high school.
I could walk down the street with a switch and girls will just use it as a prop to talk to me.
All my interactions with girls with video games in my 28 years of life:
>oh you like video games?
>I can pretend to like video games to get on your good side
Or
>oh you like video games?
>lets play together
Yea Forums is just retarded because they only recently started getting into /fit/ so now they think that girls flirting with them is a new trend that only started recently.

>Life is about moving past your shit now wallowing in it.
Sounds like normie speak for "getting over depression" and other mental problems they can't comprehend. Do you virtue signal on Twitter while doing nothing of actual worth? You sound that shallow.

women only play what their boyfriends play

>And unironically some of the biggest racists I've ever encountered in my life are those who insist they're fighting for equal rights.
lol, there it is. absolutely incredible. how on earth did I figure out your moronic mindset so easily? because you are an NPC and you don't even know it.

so gamers can get girlfriends? huh, sounds like Yea Forums's persecution complex is a load of bullshit and the reason girls don't like them is because of their shit personality and bad hygiene instead. guess it felt nice to assume it was videogames this whole time instead of THEM but hey, guess it's time to grow up

bases

>you will never have a girlfriend that plays your favorite games with you

Attached: angry cat.jpg (540x540, 20K)

I see, so fighting for equality by charging white people more at a concert is battling against racial tyranny? Calling Daryl Davis a "white supremacist", the man who disarmed the KKK of two hundred members by just speaking to them and figuring out why they made the choices they did, is perfectly okay?

You're a racist piece of shit. All evil thinks it's fighting for good, and that's what makes it evil.

Do you think racism is a bad thing, user?

Incels are out in force today. Did something happen?

the right can't meme holy fuck LMFAAAOOOOOOOOOO

Stephanie falsely accused me of rape or domestic violence.
Stephanie divorce-raped me.
Stephanie supports female supremacism, and the same could be said about people in power.

tfw you're both a fan and the creator of a hobby and you ditch it because you decided to appeal to normalfags and now you're upset because it's making too much money and appealing to normalfags. happens all the time

Yes, why?

>All evil thinks it's fighting for good, and that's what makes it evil.
Just checking, what do you think you're fighting for?

IF SHE BREATHES, SHE IS A THOT!

what would you do to ensure we have more equality in future?

>girls bullying quiet reserved nerd
>we are fighting toxic masculinity
Never happened.
Might as well make up bullshit like Yea Forums never instigates arguments or fights.

The only thing more pathetic than a whining picture is a whining picture made to whine about a whining picture.

I would do absolutely nothing, but jump at the chance to criticize anyone on the left who I felt was doing it wrong. I literally do not think or feel anything in response to stories of racists committing hate crimes beyond being vaguely aware that this is a bad thing. But if a leftist makes an ill-judged tweet I am READY to call them the REAL racists who are making everything worse.

>Begone, thots

Attached: neckbrush.jpg (810x810, 63K)

mods are niggers

"Fighting" implies I'm doing anything. My penniless wagecuck lifestyle where I'm scraping month to month gives me little freedom to do anything. I don't consider spamming three sentence posts on Twitter activism.

I am not intelligent enough to answer that question. I'm not going to sit here and pretend to be some high brow intellectual who has the answer to everything. I am however pretty certain in my heart that tipping the scales in the other direction isn't going to fix anything. You're punishing people because of the actions of their forefathers, that's insane religious doctrine packaged as something else.

Pretending to be someone else and make them look bad is pretty shameful.

lol holy SHIT

but it says the exact same thing you did

This is genuinely incredible

read it and let it sink in just how much of an NPC you really are. your own post was predicted perfectly by a shitposter. how does that feel?

I don't see the resemblance beyond vague generalizations. 99% of people don't do anything beyond Twitter "activism," I went a step further and told you I don't even do that.

I didn't give you an answer to a problem I don't understand because I don't understand it. Did you want me to make up some easily shot down bullshit?

>leftist crazies making fun of someone who is poor and admits they're not bright
sounds about right

wow

wtf I love the left now, I thought only the right made BASED jokes like that
facts don't care about your feelings, stop being poor lmao

is it fun samefagging?

stay mad

Attached: 1488932936607.png (960x720, 1.29M)

>penniless wagecuck lifestyle where I'm scraping month to month gives me little freedom to do anything
If only something could be done to make life better for you. Maybe you should vote republican and complain about leftists being racist while worrying about white genocide?

When someone on the left starts throwing unfounded accusations of racism, sexism etc. around on Twitter, someone somewhere usually loses their jobs or their livelihood.

I was poorer under Obama. I was homeless for six months and eating out of the back of a Subway.

No, only when it's founded, actually

The accusations against Alec Holowka were completely unfounded. In fact the accuser has several Twitter posts contradicting what had happened ten years ago.

>ProJared

That sounds like a you problem

Sure it is, no jobs were available and it's my fault. Rising housing costs are my fault. My mom being an abusive drunk who kicked me out at sixteen is my fault.

Kek

Yeah well it wasn't anyone else but him that did him in

>My mom being an abusive drunk who kicked me out at sixteen is my fault.
aaaaaand there it is

Attached: file.png (251x242, 87K)

Yes, these are literally you problems. Stop blaming everything else for your failings.

Attached: muh feelings.jpg (632x412, 32K)

>Rising housing costs
Man that takes me back. 2008 was a rough fucking time, dude. Almost every school in town closed down, we were all packed into the shittiest possible school they could afford like fucking sardines. I hope Slick Willy is proud of himself for repealing Glass Stegal.

I haven't blamed anybody else that didn't need blaming. Obama is literally responsible for me and thousands of others being on the street. Welcome to every Democratic leader in the history of our nation, homelessness rises drastically every single time.

are you sure you're not a leftist? you sure do cry like one

incels and conservitards on suicide watch

Attached: lmfao.jpg (600x539, 44K)

To be fair the shit all sounds the same. THEY TOOK OUR JOBS is the rightist version of this shit

>My mom being an abusive drunk who kicked me out at sixteen is my fault.
that explains what draws you to the REEEEE WOMEN generals on Yea Forums anyway

user...that entire post was literally him shitting all over Obama era America

I'm giving you real world experiences from someone well under the bread line. People like me are nothing but sob stories the left share on Twitter yet do nothing to help us. I fucking dread when the Democrats get in again, because I'll probably once again be eating tainted bread from the back of a fast food restaurant and being held at knife point over a fucking box for shelter.

That's just blatantly not true.

Which leftists also love to do.

Tell us, in concrete terms, how the hell Trump helped you.

getting a job is easy if you have skills or you're not a retard. if you can't get a job it's because you're a dunce. and probably a skinnyfat dunce who can't even lift things on a construction site.

Attached: baffled negroid.jpg (800x450, 18K)

just think, you came from such a difficult background, and here you are, complaining about women and liberals in a reeeee women thread on Yea Forums which got moved to Yea Forums

somehow you managed to go lower

It is true.

Well for starters I can actually afford a place to rent now, and the number of jobs accepting applicants has also increased in my area. Wasn't like this five-years-ago.

>People like me are nothing but sob stories the left share on Twitter yet do nothing to help us.
Unlike conservatives who are breaking their necks to help the less fortunate, right?

Care to educate me then? Aren't democrats the ones trying to give handouts? Can't you just go to a shelter? user, if you dont have a job im assume its because "muh dignity" and the fact youre not willing to shovel shit for minimum wage. Seek help when you need it and you wont need to "eat tainted bread from the back of a fast food restaurant and be held at knife point over a fucking box for shelter"

Attached: file.png (940x627, 824K)

Assuming user wasn't larping, you have to admit that it would probably be pretty fucking difficult for a homeless 16 year old to find work in the midst of the one of the greatest recessions in world history.

Shelters were understaffed, underfunded, understocked and often closed even during Obama's term. When they were open, you couldn't leave with food because you'd be mugged doors away from the shelter. Pictures like yours are pure fantasy, at least where I live in California.

A true gentleman

Attached: 3F9356FE-F9DB-4498-86B3-CD9D5828DBD6.jpg (700x394, 18K)

That sounds like a you problem

This is PhD dissertation level shit RT...

Obama was a centre-right free market liberal who supported imperialism

>Well for starters I can actually afford a place to rent now, and the number of jobs accepting applicants has also increased in my area. Wasn't like this five-years-ago.
And you don't suppose this has anything to do with the debt crisis subsiding? You can't point to any actual change in policy that effected this.

kek

i know you're just messing around but what the fuck is wrong with you people

Attached: 1556251510458.jpg (351x309, 23K)

Likely, but I'm sure frivolous spending during a financial crisis didn't help. Like I said, shelters were garbage, almost no help at all. Prime drug trade is what they were, people always exchanging favors for the next hit in the corner away from prying eyes.

"that sounds like a you problem" is literally american conservatism rhetoric in response to hearing people are struggling. they are trying to drill into your thick skull that complaining about leftists "not caring about me" makes no sense because they literally do fight to make life better for those who are at the bottom while the right think anyone at the bottom is there because they should be, and never, ever, ever sympathize with them.

The right cant meme. Too triggered on Starbucks and one socialist

but i didnt have a job when obama was president and i do have job while trump president so libtards bad

Look, I get that this is Yea Forums with a lot of lingering Yea Forums but you seriously don't know shit about the political spectrum.

Obama is responsible for the poor aftermath of the financial blowout though. He spent trillions launching an unnecessary war on Syria.

shut the fuck up I know what I'm talking about:
the left are the real racists
the right care about me
we need to forgive the KKK
I have no freedom and nothing I do matters, but I do know anyone who is fighting to improve things is evil wearing a mask

t. wound crotch

>we need to forgive the KKK
If listening to members and understanding their plight causes them to leave the group and change their ways, then yes you should literally do that.

Yelling and screaming at people only affirms their beliefs.

retards need more hard truths like this before they end up shooting up a school or driving a van into innocent people

>but I do know anyone who is fighting to improve things is evil wearing a mask
Every dictator in the history of the world proclaimed their deeds were for improving society.

why do you equate someone tweeting with "yelling and screaming"?

So if someone says they want to improve things by say, talking to members of the KKK, I should be suspicious? After all, every dictator said they were trying to improve society too.

Where did I mention tweets? That was my first post aimed at you.

back to the kitchen cumdumpster

did posting this make you feel better about how lonely you are?

>So if someone says they want to improve things by say, talking to members of the KKK, I should be suspicious?
You should be suspicious if they're incredibly vocal about what they're "about" to do. Someone who spends days, weeks, months affirming they're about to perform a just action, yet meanwhile people around them seem to be hurting.

If anyone ever tries to improve society, or even talks about it, they're probably evil. This is why I vote republican.

>Strawmanning this hard
People who want to do what's right don't brag about it or use their actions as leverage over others.

>You should be suspicious if they're incredibly vocal about what they're "about" to do. Someone who spends days, weeks, months affirming they're about to perform a just action, yet meanwhile people around them seem to be hurting.
this sounds like someone who has severe issues complaining about not being the focus of attention when hearing anyone talk about an issue that effects someone other than them

What about people who don't care about doing what's right at all?

Your ad hominem is way off considering I don't like attention, nor do I ever want to be the center of attention.

Why is every argument you put out basically just a glorified insult that intends to mock the plight of others anyway?

Roastie postie detected.

This is a fat bitter feminist who doesn't belong on Yea Forums who posted this response. Anons be aware, they are more subtle and will act like one of us but you can tell from the tone and the attitude it's a fat stink female.

Attached: roastie behind the postie.jpg (491x491, 68K)

Well yes, ever since my mom threw me out at 16 for being a useless turd I struggled to get by. Whenever I hear leftists talk about an issue, I think "but what about me?" I'm right here. I'm struggling. But they'd rather help women or blacks instead of me. I'm not racist but I do think white people are suffering and leftists do not care.

touched a nerve?

No you're a pig get off of here and go back to Tumblr. You're only here because it closed. lol

>Fuck poor people
>Fuck people who suffered from abuse
>Fuck people who get upset when those who claim they're here to help them don't actually help them
lmao I'm not even that homeless dude, you are genuinely an evil spiteful person.

Attached: abortion and a dog for the roastie roast.jpg (720x612, 65K)

Attached: a cat is worth more than this disgusting roastie scum.jpg (1011x769, 288K)

>the left
>"we're gonna help the poor!"
>instead make it so the poor are even worse of and even make it easier for drugs to circulate among them
sounds like a scummy thing to do to me

Coming from an abusive background is no excuse if you're just going to use it to shit on others who also have it rough.

Attached: 74893d5c0c1f12199b17dcff1276ca3b63109a32b26d82c9535c68e1a9d469f7_1.jpg (617x602, 36K)

Attached: 1451185333136.jpg (1280x1033, 194K)

>Fuck poor people

Attached: based milo.jpg (858x1285, 77K)

No no sweetie, you've clearly not been brushing up on your Twitter mantras at all. We've made it very clear that all forms of mental abuse excuse the actions of those who suffered from it.

muh feminism

Attached: 1469344329072.jpg (743x743, 191K)

You're misinformed, that's only if you're a woman or a tranny. Men aren't allowed to suffer from mental illness.

Attached: 1453010893184.jpg (640x480, 176K)

Attached: 1485067298149.jpg (960x942, 128K)

Attached: 1480692575774.jpg (510x525, 42K)

>Coming from an abusive background is no excuse if you're just going to use it to shit on others who also have it rough.
saying mean things that upset you on the internet is worse than that user being homeless, poor and eating shit from a dumpster? i mean a lil perspective here user lmao

Attached: S J W.jpg (640x343, 38K)

Strawman arguments don't work when you're trying to convince the person you're strawmanning.

this image does make me wonder, how do these "bleeding heart conservatives" ( ) feel about how many conservatives like Milo and Ben Shapiro openly shit on the poor. Not to mention how hostile Fox News and the like are towards the poor in America. How do you honestly feel about these people dumping on the poor, when you're so critical of the left for saying they care, but then not doing enough to help?

Attached: 1473333447126.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Attached: 1476501273955.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Why are you talking about me? The point is he has no empathy for others in similar conditions as those he was in.

Attached: 1501031998978.jpg (2048x1536, 925K)

>the absolute state of females

Well, it's easy, every single conservative is a ghoulish hypocrite

why even waste time trying to reason with these dimwits? they'll never budge an inch

Attached: 1480758022012.jpg (846x1185, 455K)

Delicious irony.

and where did he say that? he's done nothing but shit on the democrats because they made his life worse along with thousands of others. that's an understandable position. that's like asking why a kid mauled by a pitbull will hate pitbulls.

Attached: 1498216590958.jpg (1080x1920, 741K)

Attached: 1481974724640.jpg (580x619, 53K)

The right calls me a piece of shit to my face.

The left offers false hope and then slyly calls me a piece of shit.

Guess which hurts worse every time?

Attached: 8EE73BA2-50FC-4A9A-B4F3-E938DA256D17.jpg (632x1024, 83K)

Attached: 1486448412025.jpg (768x1024, 167K)

everyone not getting the joke of a wall of text, unfunny, bad art, straw man meme ironically claiming others do those things.

you guys are fucking hopeless. No mind for subtext.

nobody likes a hypcorite, that's why

lol fat triggered roastie

Attached: 1471150642442.gif (270x480, 1.41M)

>the most pointless tramp stamp in the worl
kek

>he's done nothing but shit on the democrats because they made his life worse along with thousands of others.
Except they haven't. His life was shit because he was sixteen and homeless and it's better now because he's not, and that had nothing to do with whomever was in the white house. Instead all he's been saying that anyone trying to improve anything is secretly evil and he doesn't give a shit about improving anything for anyone else because he's doing better now and that's enough.

Is that Andrew Dworkin?

this sums up starwars

Attached: the age of men.gif (245x238, 781K)

Someone is really desperate to get laid

femcel

That's what you are.

Why are you searching here of all places? Pathetic. lol

Attached: 1474872323205.png (666x666, 126K)

well you know, just because we were made fun of for playing video games doesn't mean we're bitter about it or that it even bothered us all that much at the time. that's just you projecting your own fragility. it's just a funny picture about the silliness of girls, that's all.
t. actual oldfag gamer

Are you retarded?

itt angry fat triggered femcels lol

We don't care about you or want to be with you. Get out!

Attached: 1454570393432.jpg (460x675, 41K)

femcel lol

Pull the other one

You're officially retarded.

Attached: 1466013163236.webm (720x404, 695K)

this image has caused at least one genuine incel to have a complete meltdown
he'll reply to me in a moment. everyone say hello to him!

Sour grapes

this happened to electronic music and raves in the mid 2000's As soon as it became "edm" it was over.

"hurr you're retarded"

You're a fat stink female full who belongs at a cheese and wine party LOL

>Instead all he's been saying that anyone trying to improve anything is secretly evil
I never said that. I said people more interested in their political and social standing and what's to be gained from claiming they're going to do X and how amazing they are for doing X is evil, and they always are. Every dictator responsible for millions of deaths fits this camp.

>and he doesn't give a shit about improving anything for anyone else because he's doing better now and that's enough.
I never said that either. I said I lack the education and knowledge to offer a solution.

>Rosello's mother claims her daughter now suffers post-partum depression.

post-partum depression
now
her daughter is six

Attached: wat.gif (500x685, 952K)

Attached: 1453011146304.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

actually alpha scientists invented video games.

Attached: t42.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Do you just randomly pick posts and post random insults that have nothing to do with anything?

making shit up i see

everyone took it seriously when it happened to Yea Forums around 2012. All those people are mostly gone now.

You're a fat roastie pig LOL

KYS

Retard is your only response because you are one

Attached: 1472874208645.jpg (714x960, 115K)

Want to know how you can tell you triggered a fat disgusting yeast infected roastie scum? Just look at this thread LOLO

Attached: 1460726097351.jpg (604x658, 34K)

So you do just pick random post and post your stock cringe.

You should try to find a post that's at least vaguely related. You'd sound less retarded.

Attached: 1536886187802.jpg (405x421, 30K)

You are a retard that's why you keep typing retard. GTFO retard lol

roastie

Attached: 1496548491190.jpg (751x551, 108K)

Want to tell how you're an incel loser who can't even follow what's being posted? Look in the mirror.

I only have the old version of this meme

Attached: All-my-powers-do-is-push-people-away.jpg (569x3501, 638K)

muh feminism lol

K Y S

Attached: 1473334148778.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

How the fuck do you propose anyone ever gets elected to do something without talking about doing those things? Oh right, you don't have the education or knowledge, you don't need to answer that shit! You just complain about it. It's literally fucking lmao

Attached: 1472130400410.png (478x258, 310K)

Saved. Good to know this can cause an instant mental breakdown on some of our sites more "special" users.

Congrats on being the stupidest person on Yea Forums.

>Femanon here

The entire thread is you agreeing with yourself

I lol'd

Attached: 1473736650846.jpg (1280x1707, 465K)

Nobody said a thing about feminism, except you. That's why we all think you're retarded.

They're all you lol

You're an absolute retard roastie kek

One of those posts i mine. The other was posted long before I even opened the thread. You're just really, really dumb.

Attached: tumblr.jpg (717x880, 442K)

Sorry for calling your a retard. That's an insult to the retards.

Samefag roastie samefagging lol

Go clean your yeast infection

>How the fuck do you propose anyone ever gets elected to do something without talking about doing those things?
Don't act like it makes you a righteous person everybody should ass kiss for starters.

I mean it's funny really, your attitude and mocking my dumbness is why people like me will always vote for the Conservatives. Because we know your garbage is just going to be flung at us full force when the Democrats win. You always blab about supporting the working man, about helping the poor and the needy, yet when push comes to shove you just treat us like shit. That's why poorfaggots like me don't like you, you're a two-faced spiteful hypocrite. Someone who offers a hand and then spits in my face.

*you

90% of this thread is your posts, isn't it?

Attached: 1478927064297.jpg (460x1491, 121K)

samefag roastie samefagging

topkek

Attached: refugees welcome.jpg (402x522, 52K)

>Don't act like it makes you a righteous person everybody should ass kiss for starters.
You fucking bitch, this is just your insecurity speaking.
>I mean it's funny really, your attitude and mocking my dumbness is why people like me will always vote for the Conservatives.
I'm not mocking you, I'm fucking exasperated from talking to a brick wall. The Republicans are open about wanting to take a massive steaming dump right on your head but you don't trust the guy saying he's going to make things better for you because anyone who says that is just trying to look like a good person? What the fuck is wrong with you.

Attached: do you have brain damage.jpg (600x604, 52K)

Attached: 1474850730637.jpg (643x814, 73K)

Attached: Triggered.gif (320x240, 712K)

>thousand cock stare
Kek

Attached: 1472126624797.jpg (720x383, 41K)

Attached: (you).gif (480x238, 415K)

>yet when push comes to shove you just treat us like shit. That's why poorfaggots like me don't like you, you're a two-faced spiteful hypocrite. Someone who offers a hand and then spits in my face.
So...
>I treat the left like shit because I know if they ever get power they'll stop pretending to care about me and treat me like shit instead!

This is a genuinely valuable insight into why conservatives act the retarded way they do

Attached: 1457810320059.png (695x900, 788K)

Im glad this happened, when will people realize pop-eye is still relevant

>but you don't trust the guy saying he's going to make things better for you
Because every time that promise is made, it's either been tossed aside or made things worse. I live in California thanks to my parents and I can't get away from it. The homeless crisis is getting worse by the day, drugs are everywhere on the streets, housing prices are escalating again and taxes are killing any chance at a decent livelihood. It is so bad here that people are escaping in droves to neighbor states.

How the hell can you tell me the people who caused this shit are good people? The kicker is they blame the Republicans when that group has literally no footing to make decisions in this state.

lol

Attached: 1520809637802.jpg (600x500, 58K)

i hate balls they oppress me the post lel

Attached: screeching.png (764x706, 24K)

Attached: 1560863400041.jpg (1199x1842, 172K)

Yes?

>Left treats poor people like shit while pretending to care
>Why do poor people not like the left?

How is this a mystery?

Attached: white mail.png (600x403, 304K)

Thot free discord
gg/nFZKncs

Attached: abandon train.gif (500x340, 414K)

>The homeless crisis is getting worse by the day, drugs are everywhere on the streets, housing prices are escalating again and taxes are killing any chance at a decent livelihood. It is so bad here that people are escaping in droves to neighbor states.
but you said things were bad under obama and were now improving under trump. suddenly that was just a load of shit?
and what makes you think these issues aren't happening elsewhere? your obsession with blaming everything on the left has rotted what little mind you may have once had.

>The homeless crisis is getting worse by the day, drugs are everywhere on the streets, housing prices are escalating again and taxes are killing any chance at a decent livelihood. It is so bad here that people are escaping in droves to neighbor states.
What's the matter? I thought Trump made it better? What reason do you have to vote at all?

Except every decision that has caused these problems has been made by the Democrats who run this state with zero opposition. None of this is a direct result of Trump.

Man guys I'm uneducated but you just went full stupid there.

>Right treats poor people like shit
>Why do poor people like the right?

Now this is a mystery

Attached: extremely based milo.jpg (847x933, 58K)

>Right
Poor people suck

>Left
Don't worry poor people, we'll help you! SIKE NIGGER lmao we just made it worse. Why are you complaining? God what a bunch of manbabies

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>I live in California thanks to my parents and I can't get away from it. The homeless crisis is getting worse by the day, drugs are everywhere on the streets, housing prices are escalating again and taxes are killing any chance at a decent livelihood.
That sounds like a you problem. Just move somewhere else.

You niggers need to read the news once in a while. These are almost exclusively problems with Cali.

>>Right
>Poor people suck
Based. I will now vote for them year in, year out and never, ever, EVER criticize them and spend all my free time attacking the left.

Makes sense to me

>calfornia
lmao aren't stores closing down because drugged up homeless people keep shitting outside the stores and biting people?

literally me

>2019: I got somebody to commit suicide so I can push my own product

>Right doesn't do anything
>Left keeps making decisions that ruin homeless people more
Sounds like the logical choice to me. Either stick with the status quo or having the left make things worse.

As someone who is literally poor and struggling right now with no hope on the horizon at all, I just want to say: based.

this

Yep. In some areas it's so bad that you can't go a couple hundred feet without seeing needles and human shit.

user, you were literally talking about how you have it better now that Trump is in office. This was your argument to vote Republican over Democrat. Now you're saying that many people actually have it worse under Trump, in your very own state. Your argument holds no water. You're changing the goalposts.

This is what I'm doing. I don't want us to end up with a tyrant or a dictator in charge.

The status quo is to keep making things worse.

you're evil if you don't do this

Things had improved when Trump was elected. I'm currently struggling again because of the absurd tax increases just like everybody else. Again - all decisions made by the Democratic party and those who vote for them. Those same people that are leaving are causing up a storm in neighbor states because they're once again rising taxes to absurd levels and the locals can't keep up.

What do you expect people to do under a two party system? The option isn't "vote better" or "vote worse" for homeless people. It's "vote the same" or "vote worse."

So when things improve it's yay Trump but when things get worse then Trump couldn't even have had anything to do with it?

>there are uninformed niggers here who don't know how much the dems ruined california
lmao, people pay so much in taxes it's causing max exoduses of people to other parts of the country lmao

Yes

>Democrats are literally the ones bumping up taxes and increasing housing costs in this state which they control
>So why isn't Trump to blame?

You can't have it both ways, bitch. The Democrats improved your life. Admit it.

this is some impressive LEAP if i ever saw it

Don't forget Seattle.

me

They didn't improve shit. The tax changes Trump when he first became POS drastically dropped the costs in Cali. They've risen again BECAUSE of the Democrats.

Fuck you, phone. POTUS.

It's literally nearly verbatim what he said.
>Trump has zero say in Cali
>But he improved my taxes yay thanks Trump
>But now my taxes are worse again
>Must be those mean Dems as Trump has zero say in Cali
Nah, it was right the first time

>Trump makes sweeping tax changes to the entire nation
>Taxes drop for everybody
>Democrats of California decide to increase the state taxes again and again and again
>BUT HOW ISN'T TRUMP RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT?
I may be dumb, but you're retarded.

you have no idea how states handle their own taxes, this is pathetic.

So now Trump can affect California? Make up your mind. Your argument is all over the place.

Do quote where I said Trump can't affect Cali. I said Trump isn't responsible for these tax hikes which is factual. And again do prove how Democrats making absurd tax hikes is his fault.

>literally making shit up at every turn

Imagine being told an exclusively Democratic state is an absolute shitshow by a homeless dude and then somehow trying to blame Trump for existing and the homeless guy for being poor.

Poor people suck