Have racist view/opinion

>Have racist view/opinion
>gets disproven repeatedly by real world example
>mental gymnastics to maintain view/opinion
>wonders why he's not getting the support "movement" deserves.

There's shitty and decent people in every race. Your inability to grasp this makes you the shit of your race. Have fun spewing trash you'd never say IRL.

Attached: 1568640780045-2001548002.jpg (1944x2592, 1.26M)

Nice straw man
Sage

black people really do disproportionately commit crimes. You've never been around black people outside of academia so you assume they're all cool or sociable.

Attached: 1560164657573.png (713x540, 954K)

even with a straw man he has no argument.

Dude, I am black. I've lived in the hood and the suburbs. White people commit crimes just like black people and Mexicans. Blacks are caught more often because they're targeted most often.

That's not how a straw man argument works, tard.

I'd be willing to give my left nut saying you've ever had a conversation with a hood nigga. Fuck off.

Again, not a straw man argument. I'm not refuting an argument no one has made. Ive been in the Chan for years and I'm aware of the racist claims made on a daily basis.

I went to school in a predominantly black area not far from the projects. Also, I am black. I've had more than conversations, I've been a part of it. Only I had the opportunity to grow, end evolve from my surroundings. Your racists views limit your real world perspective, which is what I'm trying to get you to understand.

Holy fuck you're retarded.
And a nigger too. Fuck off.

I mean, I can laugh at a racist joke, but some of you take it too seriously and too far. You act like whites are the pinnacle of humanity when time and time again this is disproven by their own actions. If your social circle is mostly white, you can think of at least one shiftless, untrustworthy, dirtbag you hate, that's also white. This is true of all races, but you guys delude yourselves on the Chan that the white race is the most pure and perfect. You can turn on the news any random day and see this isn't true, but you'll still persist.

Good counterpoint. Called him a nigger, argument complete.

so you're crying about the fact that black people are caught committing crimes at a disproportionate rate? LMAO.

>bruh my unverifiable claim is true bix nood
>shut the fuck up
>u mad lmao
Good job, now post something that isn't a conspiracy theory

a hood nigga? Lol. I grew up in a nigger neighborhood in Miami AND TRUST ME. BLACK PEOPLE ARE EVIL. Pure evil. Straight to their marrow.

No, that's not the point. But I'm not surprised you missed it.

And your claims are verifiable? Lol

where's the conspiracy theory other than your own? If you go to jail it's full of nothing but niggers who lack empathy or any cognitive abilities, not to mention the fact that they're in prison because they confessed or were found guilty of a crime with overwhelming evidence.

Black people really do make excuses for each other and it's fucking sad lmao.

Attached: 1512008758809.png (264x255, 126K)

So are some white people. The list goes on and on, but like I said before, mental gymnastics to hold on to false views.

I'm not making excuses for anyone, you keep trying to change the subject from the argument I'm presenting.

yes but white people are the statistical majority. Do you not comprehend the conviction disparity? Your people are 13% of the U.S. population but are responsible for more than 50% of all violent crime. In simpler terms, if we were to erase 13% of the population, violent crime would be reduced by over 50%...do I really have to choose niggers over a healthy, safe and prosperous society? No I do not. If I had a choice I would exterminate your race down to the last toddler. I would even go as far as to destroy any sperm in the sperm banks. Niggers are 100% biological weapons.

There are no whites in prison. The arayan brotherhood and peckerwoods are upstanding citizens you would absolutely leave your daughter alone with.

who said that? Nobody mentioned that at all. Niggers have 0 reading comprehension, which is why your race is so disgustingly simple.

Your pulling statistics out of your ass. Suppose you are right, and all black people disappear. Do you honestly believe the crime rate in the united States would really drop to zero?
If yes
Mental gymnastics for the win, yet again...

Outrighting making upnstuff isnt a strawman argument.

I mentioned it, you tard. Seems you are the one that lacks comprehension of any kind.

Nothing I've stated is made up. It's proven by the responses in this thread and by the daily " nigger hate" threads we see almost every day. Look at the info graphic again, slowpoke.

Oh its a nigger OP lmao.
Explain how before any contact happend between people and negroes. The negro was severely behind technologicaly and culturaly?
I am all ears but sage anyway.

Oh my god you're such a fucking retard or this is mid-tier b8. No evidence for your shitty argument that all races are the exact same, instead anecdotal retard horseshit.

Attached: 1475293359702.png (638x360, 105K)

what infographic?
You just claimed that racist idea was disproven without even stating any details about the racist idea. You have to be more exact.
>talking to a nigger lmao, never thought I would do this unironicly.

Detroit school bus driver here.

surprise! it's the parents.
Black kids are like 90% of my problem kids, when you throw them off, the parents DO not care.

Also, I find it funny how you can't make an argument without name calling, and expressing how much you hate, what you would do, blah blah blah... I don't hate white people, a lot of them are really cool people. I'm not resorting to insults to get my point across, though a majority of the arguments here have, and the think they are really making a point. It's hilarious to me.

>being retarded on the web
any argument I could make requires an attention span of at least 1-2 minutes. That is several orders of magnitude over the attention span of a nigger.

Then why do 50% of the murders committed in the U.S. committed by african-americans? Don't give me the "blacks are targeted more" anecdotal, brain dead and evidence void observation. Is it the culture their parents raise them with? Lack of focus on education? What do you truly think it is that presents these major differences?

Attached: 1467168538522s.jpg (250x243, 5K)

>black people commit "disproportionate" crimes
Any particular reasons why this happens?

"uhhh cuz their black"
Wow genius

Attached: 1566262943017.jpg (598x463, 96K)

Not user, but why do you think it is? Because the difference in quantity between blacks committing crime and every other race is pretty fucking staggering.

The logical fallacy info graphic that everyone on Yea Forums has down downloaded.
Also, that's not my point at all. The point that I'm attempting to make is that the racist views expressed on a daily basis are removed from real world perspectives. Yes blacks commit crimes, so do whites and other races, but the way you guys carry on daily is under the belief that every black person is a criminal, evil, etc. and whites are supreme gentleman. I'm not saying that blacks don't commit crimes. What I'm saying is that all races commit crimes and that all races have decent people that don't. But you'd prefer to believe it's only blacks. Feel free to call me nigger all you like, it just drives the point home.

>any reason why
they are animals ffs.
It should be considered a crime to give them the same rights. I mean you dont give a gun to a orangutan do you?

Sorry you have to deal with that, I know Detroit has been a mess since the 70s. But do you let the few that cause the problems paint your view of the entire race. I'm sure theres a couple of black kids that just ride, mind their business, and don't cause issue, but they get no credit.

>you

Attached: thumb_atheist-niggas-be-like-im-almost-there-arraia-da-g-a-s-a-36471440.png (200x227, 28K)

Sure, buddy. Back to your incest thread now...

The nigger managed to write down a strawman argument. Thats a nice development and this negro should be observed further. There is a 35% chance he could actually produce a logicaly valid conclusion in 3-4 years.
We could accelerate that accomplishment by feeding him more information.

You see, there is a difference on the average, noone ever claims that every single nigger is making a living from crime. What smart people do say, is that being around niggers is a bad idea, as there is a higher chance of becoming a victim of an attack.
The world isnt yes and no. There is probabilitys everywhere.

>why do u think that is?

Hmmm idk maybe we should actually take a look at the history and culture of blacks in america, their environment and theirs self described motivations for whats going on.
Instead of, u kno, hurr durrr muh daddie sed the niggers bad cuz theyre dark :(

But ofc everyone here will ignore their history and act like what happened to them was nothing and that theres absolutely nothing wrong with their place historically in American society and how their culture is consumed and molded by it. And then theyl point to africa and say "look the niggers never invented x so theyre automatically just shit"

ye, we should ignore the majority of niggers and look at the view civilized ones.
And we should ignore all the civilized european people and have a look at the view retards.I get it.

you know its true.

More mental gymnastics... are you seriously going to act like you are unaware that blacks have been denied basic rights in as many areas of life well after slavery ended? We have been shaped into the monsters you fear by institutional racism and desperation, then you say, "it's just because they're black". Truly ignorantpilled.

Thank you

Not that guy, but he clearly stated 50% less violent crime as a result of losing 13% of the population.
I don’t even have a horse in this race, but you are flailing.

Get ready cuz cleatus and his rich friend chaz are coming to say "hurr durr we give u niggers everything and social security and affirmative action and welfare and durr durrr manditory diversity in school and black panther and durrrr muh taxes muhh durrr nigger bad nigger nigger u guys get a head step everywhere durr niggerr"

Eh I'm done with this thread, racists gonna race...to the shallow end of the genetic pool. Later fags.

Incest
Put your family to the test

you didnt answerand negroes should be denied all rights if they should be kept in a country.

White user here...

Black user isn't wrong. Anonymous surveys have shown whites and asians admit to riding dirty with drugs and guns just as often as blacks but since they're not targeted they get away with it.

your entire argument is NAXALT.

Ethiopia was one of the most advanced nations until they got fucked by droughts.

Carthage was likewise pretty badass for their time but they went up against the Romans a few too many times and got wrecked.

Try reading some history written by someone other than a stormfag with an agenda newfriend.

Just do what OP wants and post webms of niggers being the fucking savages they are.

no one said zero. Once again my nigger friend, your reading comprehension has failed. I merely said decreased by over 50%. That is worth it. That is definitely worth it.

I don't care why niggers commit crime, I only want to make them cease.

Link this. Go ahead. Show me how cities like Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, D.C., NYC and L.A. have roving gangs of asians and whites murdering people for their precious "folk nation" or "flags" lmao you're all fucking nigger animals and those beaner savages too.

Carthaginians were not black though....they even have plenty of depictions of Hannibal and none have flat, wide noses with sloped heads...

Attached: a8fd40907beb8924ed2f3d7032101e6b.jpg (1590x2890, 417K)

Carthage werent niggers(this ) and please offer some citation on Ethiopia. Sounds like wakanda tier shit. Oh, there have been climate related trouble in Rome and Greece aswell.

There is both good and trash in every race. However the percentages of good to bad depend on the race.

>I would like it if my people had an area they could call home where they can establish their collective interests and be with one another
>What about people who are different and not of the same ethnicity
>They can go somewhere else
>REEEEEEEEEE HELP THIS MAN WANTS TO KILL 6 MILKION JEWS AND OPPRESS ALL MINORITIES AND CONQUER AFRICA ANTIFA PLS GO BASH STATE BAN THIS AND LOCK THEM UP DO SOMETHING REEEEEEE

I wonder why they're targeted more. Could be because they broke the law. Niggere like you can't comprehend that and think towards the future.

What spans for 14% yet accounts for more than 50%?

>Niggle me this batman
But to blindly place group statistics onto an individual is also retarded. Dont just hate the dude cuz hes black. Hate him once he proves hes a nigger.

He already proved he is a nigger with his first post. Nigs gonna nig

Who OP? He just said the same thing I did. Blind racism is bad. And it is.

hey we have the same blanket xd

Attached: 20190612_174828_compress52.jpg (2016x1512, 258K)

What a fucking vague and shitty start to a thread. I’m not even that vague holy shit.

>Have fun spewing trash you'd never say IRL

What makes you think I wouldn't voice my opinion IRL? Just the other day I saw a mexican man steal someone elses tip at a restaurant and voiced my opinion to the owners in a very loud and accurate way. Him and his family were quickly booted out the door and and the police were called, no doubt ICE is knocking on his door right now too. I did my part, and I think other's should follow my lead.

13% black america for how long now and they still do the most crime year after year.

Stats are more important than anecdotal evidence and experiences

escalation of anal stuff
my butt

Help me populate this thread