2 girls asked me today if I am gay

2 girls asked me today if I am gay

I act like a chad and go to the gym everyday. I also have a beard and bullied every koreaboo/gay in my class.

Am I really that cursed?

Attached: 0_OmJskWdwaniU78-o.png (894x894, 100K)

You sound gay to me

OP is always a faggot

You help spot squats a lot dont you

The best and funniest part is that you did this to yourself

Wew

Thinking bullying is manly and cool is literally the gayest thing you can possibly do, OP

Also beards can be gay, dude. Trust me. Think of bears. Also, how does one "act like a Chad"?

Gotta lose the beard, bro. They don't mean what they used to. I see a man with a beard, and my immediate assumptions are that his favorite drink is a soy chai latte and his favorite meal is tubesteak.

You probably wear gay clothes. Also going to the gym regularly subconsciously tells girls you have low self esteem and body image issues. Dad boss are where confidence and dominance lies

If you keep telling yourself this enough you think it'll make your beer gut sexy but it really won't
Well, not unless you come across a degenerate like me

This beer gut has drowned in 10x the pussy you ever will. That's the problem you all have here. None of you are confident enough to make eye contact with anyone

Not cursed OP.

Just gay.

Truth. If you can confidently approach women, and talk to them (translation: let them talk about themselves and pretend to listen), you can smash.

Beards are feminine. To adorn your body to be attractive or to fit in a group is a feminine trait. Gayness confirmed.

>I act like a chad and go to the gym everyday
yeah only gays do that shit

its in a body language. i got a friend which always got picked up by gay dudes from a crowd literally seconds after entering a club. they would go past me and like 5 other male friends ziping straight to him. it was pretty amazing actually. of course he was straight...

i am that friend that gets picked up by gay dudes when im straight.

i want to learn how to make them go past me.

Post a pic of yourself OP

Before the army, I had the same problem. After the army, my posture and mannerisms changed. Don't smile so much, stand straight, maintain a fairly stoic demeanor, don't laugh. A chuckle is fine. But, dramatic laughing is gay af.

If being called gay makes you this butthurt, then you really are a faggot. You let women make you feel insecure, granted that’s their greatest power, but if you were a man, you wouldn’t care

Women think beer guts are hot? Omg I thought I was just weird

Youre actually a fag if you think any of that is "cool" or makes you a "chad" youre delusional and a pussy

you are a monster

i dont think it ever changed to thia dude i know, might be onto something. maybe throw a scarry look whenever you see one on his way, i dunno.

I have no idea why. But, it probably has something to do with beer guts being less threatening. If a guy is jacked, they assume that he can have any woman that he wants. If he's a walking wad of cookie dough, she thinks that she has the upper hand.

Attached: 1568446581636.jpg (184x184, 8K)

this might explain a lot. I smile a fair bit and laugh like a fucking hyena.

fucking ur mates in ass isnt bulling

Lots of gayfag goes to gym and have beard and mimic what a stereotypical chad would be

Lots of closeted homo bully gay people.

Seems these girls were making an educated guess.

I treat women like shit and they love it, so maybe them calling me gay was a way to say fuck you indirectly. Also I asked why they asked if I am gay they told me: "you look sweet". ?xd

Yeah but I also low-key have some sort of fat fetish sometimes

fuck their moms op

moron, they ask if you're gay so they don't accidentally harass you. if you answer no, you collect pussy. you didn't say yes, did you?

I answered: "Why? Do I look gay or what? I'm not." And before I was about to leave they told me they asked because they thought I looked sweet, also they stare at me in class

probably confused them. next time remember just 'no.' and look at their tits.

It was my intention to scare them off or confuse them so that they don't think they can play around with me like a toy, you have to show dominance in a new class

> Also, going to the gym subconsciously
Hahaha, exactly how retarded are you?

Why the fuck you give a fuck about what they think? Just go and do your shit dude.