Wow lol

wow lol

Attached: 33e.png (600x437, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/522173583351906306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1549526336419.jpg (625x790, 76K)

>Bors

Attached: 48d3a51925b11d44e4585caa34a00ba0.jpg (540x540, 38K)

Really makes you think, does it not?

Attached: 1555721530560.jpg (600x824, 448K)

Why is everybody misusing this meme all of the sudden?

>all of the sudden

Attached: 1393096057581.png (592x511, 478K)

Lol damn

What's funny is no one remembers remember me and sorceress is basically forever enshrined in 2D scrolling culture/zeitgeist

All it means is "sheep"
Nothing 2deep4u about it

haha

Attached: d99.jpg (680x812, 122K)

Attached: Ampharos 7.png (400x300, 131K)

He cute

Where can I get that shirt?

jesus fucking christ, this is advanced mental illness

Attached: 1542921698564.jpg (775x1126, 702K)

Daily reminder that Zoe made an innocent man kill himself.

Do I even want to know what this "natural" method of gay reproduction is?

Attached: 1218722732814.jpg (550x550, 26K)

Story?

Attached: 1537831633659.png (1280x640, 1.54M)

>man
>innocent

Attached: 1559402809368.jpg (720x721, 146K)

Attached: 1555726987805.gif (816x817, 246K)

>the guy who make this garbage gaming comics is a nu-male
what a surprise.

Attached: Matt_Bors_at_Stumptown_Comics_Festival_2013.jpg (2424x2605, 567K)

Being unhip with the times I figured someone was just tagging every off-topic thread they could find with an easily searched image or text to work even freer than the janny.

It's what I'd do. If I were PAID

It was a different time

Attached: laugh.png (200x200, 38K)

How is nu-male even defined anymore though?
Is it just because he's wearing a plaid shirt?

Sure was

Attached: 1549527363439.jpg (846x904, 103K)

When people questioned the absurd art designs, the artist called them gay
based

Attached: 6ocPWWB.jpg (1889x1889, 532K)

because he's smiling, and NOT at the misfortune of someone beneath him

Newfag

Those guys seem based. Dobson btfo.

>entire game is spent looking as her ass with jiggle physics
>not sexualized

bors is legitimately unhinged

How do you misuse a tranny meme?

What is the point of this comic? Dragon's Crown did gangbusters while Remember Me was forgotten due to being mediocre trash. The Non-PC quotes that the author takes issue with have been proven to be correct by history.

Attached: 1b3.jpg (2400x1350, 252K)

all these years later I'm and still not entirely sure what gamer game is exactly

God damn

How did Tim Raimi get away with it?

I heard you got banned, if only we could be so lucky.

I dont get it.
Isnt gamer gate about exposing Journalist and Game Developers for paying and other services for Good Game Reviews?
And thats a bad thing to do now or what?

Where can I cop that shirt?

>friend of mine has to drink basedmilk because he's lactose intolerant
>we both make jokes about him being a basedboy just fine
imagine being the person who made this comic

Attached: 1508849303579.jpg (404x301, 42K)

He killed himself because he was guilty as hell

I assume that one of the "men" is a biological female.

>Ethan's socially awkward roomie makes a black culture joke
>"omg, the author must be making a statement that this stereotype is actually true!"

based

based and ampharospilled

t.ranny trying to cover it's tracks
Your days are numbered, slave.

Don't bully the son of Dob

Attached: When you've read the book, you... uh... understand the characters better than before you read i (1000x1504, 313K)

>Isnt gamer gate about exposing Journalist and Game Developers for paying and other services for Good Game Reviews?
No

It was about harassing women

>balding in his late-20s/early-30s
>no chin
Combine those with the fearful look in his eyes and yes, the plaid shirt and you got yourself a nu-male.

>slutty chocolate cockmongler from Remember Ass
>not sexualized
Someone has a VERY narrow view on sex appeal

I think the line was "It's about integrity in video game journalism" or something.

>How is nu-male even defined anymore though?

testosterone deficiency

>socially awkward roomie
He was the straight man you dope

Attached: 1547920793429.jpg (413x960, 78K)

Attached: 1448368914966.jpg (800x1126, 332K)

this is really good
this is cute

So it's just a coincidence that Gamejournopro was exposed as a part of it?

Isn't balding due to too much testosterone?

>Yea Forums has sunk to the point of mocking average nerdy-looking guys for their looks
There's really nothing left of old Yea Forums is there

I like the art.

Where have you been?

newfags still cant triforce

>Isnt gamer gate about exposing Journalist and Game Developers for paying and other services for Good Game Reviews?

Uh, no. No it wasn't. Neither side is pro-corruption in journalism, that's a Gamergate-invented strawman.

The main difference between Gamergators and everyone else is that we disagree on whether women should be harassed and abused for EXISTING. Gamergators think it's justified because "stupid WHORES should get out OUR industry!" and other people think they should not do that.

It "exposed" nothing but of course it was no coincidence that gamergate spun it as a smoking gun that proved SJWs were all evil monsters somehow for ill-defined reasons.

it never had any integrity, vidya "journalism" is a joke for several obvious reasons

Nice lol

>reddit spacing
>that answer

Attached: vivian_james_by_caitesith-d84b4x9.png (600x422, 173K)

Bro I was balding in my late-teens. There's nothing wrong with men balding unless you judge your fellow man's worth based off of the dating preferences of women.

?

who are you samefagging for newnigger redditourist?

I'm a brainlet. I don't get it.

gamergate was about the gentrification of gaming

Attached: 120398471329048.jpg (902x842, 57K)

>Not posting the entire movie

Attached: sbahj_the_movovie.gif (650x450, 111K)

>Sign says they're fucking closed
>Be THAT GUY and start asking for shit
>Think the people mocking you are in the wrong
There are thousands of retail stories about faggots like this, and Dobson is of course one of them.

Attached: babby.jpg (600x597, 42K)

Actually funny

Yes. But is what the media turned it into. Behold the power of media influencing brainless morons.

>it won't sell
>Tomb Raider

>implying oldchan wouldn't rip the shit out of you if you looked like an absolute beta and decided to upload a picture of yourself
I think you're just a salty beta yourself. Hit the gym.

>says it's closed
>goes in anyway
Who, literally WHO the fuck does this
I'm pretty sure this is illegal but even if it isn't, what the fuck business do you have entering a closed shop except to steal things.

Fuck off jew

if this was self aware it would be a fine strip

>Add as a friend?

Actually I'm

Neither game is actually remembered, you just got some faggots pushing the tits and legs with a hat

The sister fantasized about being fondled by her brother. She did not help him out for real, it was her simulation.

Attached: 1555727259409.gif (816x568, 225K)

Anti-Gamergate: The radical belief that women should not be sent rape and death threats for the extremist act of playing videogames.

Maybe my beliefs of equality for all are too extreme for this board but I don't care about them hurting your feelings.

I was here for it, you ignoramus. Behold the power of groupthink influencing brainless morons.

Why do we see the VR rendering of a virtual character? Why is the kid nude outside his VR experience but clothed inside of his sexual VR experience? Why does a girl want to play a VR game about fondling her tits when she can't even feel it?

Dobson also gets mad when people punch him for staring at their dick.

Why did they put Fedoras on them when it was their side that wear fedoras.

Yea Forums comic threads are significantly better than Yea Forums vidya threads.

Thank you, high IQ user.

>

Attached: 1431117065513.jpg (587x720, 53K)

Muh

>Neither side is pro-corruption in journalism
Apart from the side that had a secret mailing list literally called "game journo pros" where they'd discuss how to frame certain topics ranging from how to score specific games to targeted attacks on the very identity of the core demographic of video game consumers, you gigantic flaming faggot.

Attached: 1567434802719.png (533x1199, 519K)

its the idea not the act

Sister is in a coma.

he changed the comic twice, so he must have felt something was wrong

>478201703
>I actually triggered a discord tranny
and I thought they were just a myth

Attached: vivian_james_by_krukmeister-d7wrftm.png (1920x1080, 64K)

They'd rip into anyone for uploading a picture of themselves for breaking anonymity, but I'd bet you'd actually got it worse if you looked like a gym bro because the unspoken assumption was we were all a bunch of basement dwelling neckbeards who were either severely over or underweight.

Gamergate started when Zoe Quinn was exposed that he Slept with 5 guys for a reason to give her shitty Indie game Good reviews. Her Boyfriend exopsed her.
While this was going on it started to get Media attention and thats when Zoe and Anita get the right idea to turn the whole thing upside and they appeared on many television shows saying the whole Gamergate movement is about Hating Women.
And they won because everyone bought it and forget about the whole Five Guys thing.

You clearly weren't if you think it started because of "muh equality" you revisionist shitposter.

This. Gg unironically uncovered some crazy shit.

He's meming for (you) you retard

>where they'd discuss how to frame certain topics ranging from how to score specific games to targeted attacks on the very identity of the core demographic of video game consumers
Yeah except that part never happened. So instead your flaming gun was "industry professionals know each other".

Attached: Advantages to being dumb march 01 1992.gif (1200x522, 154K)

Why do these artists always draw their characters looking so fucking unhinged?
The eyes always look so fucking insane

>That pic
>Gamergate caliming spite donations as a victory
>Gamergate's black friends
>Gamergate taking credit for things that happened whilst they were raging about women
holy shit how dishonest can you get

oh shit france is applying number 3

Its your biases towards a shitty comic, dont think about it too hard

>Who, literally WHO the fuck does this
8/10 customers

It started because Yea Forums wanted to shit on Zoe Quinn and that's a fact. The "ethics in gaming journalism" angle was always a way to get at her.

>t. 2016 election tourist

Back to reshitera with you fagboy.

It was originally but when Zoe and the five guys got exposed it drew in the wrong crowd and they took over.

>And they won
5 years on it's still the lefty feminist types who keep bringing it up and outlets like the New York Post are literally blaming GG for being the starting point of the West's political swing back to the right (which isn't entirely without merit).
Anita is broke and Zoe has been revealed to unsurprisingly be a deeply unhappy and mentally ill pathological liar and professional victim.
Gamer Gate won.

Attached: 1338604814442.jpg (900x900, 155K)

>Slept with 5 guys for a reason to give her shitty Indie game Good reviews
No reviews exist. You can't prove any agreement exists.
>While this was going on it started to get Media attention and thats when Zoe and Anita get the right idea to turn the whole thing upside and they appeared on many television shows saying the whole Gamergate movement is about Hating Women.
Could it have something to do with the fact that gamergate turned its woman-hating momentum towards Anita just because she released a scheduled video at the same time that gamergate was already harassing other women? She was literally uninvolved until you made her involved.

Yep. But of course media entered in panic mode and tried (still try) to twist the narrative.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/522173583351906306

>forget to lock doors
>someone breaks in in the middle of the night, and throws a tantrum that your closed
>every fucking time

>holy shit how dishonest can you get
You have no self awareness at all do you?

Trump wouldn't have won if it wasn't for Zoe. Think about it.

>5 years on it's still the lefty feminist types who keep bringing it up
It obviously still exists, even if many of them disavow the name out of embarrassment.

Almond or coconut is a much better alternative for coffee milk. Onions is fucking trash.

>Yeah except that part never happened.
They literally tried to end "Gamer" as an identity and it was revealed that they colluded to do so using aforementioned mailing list. All the articles even came out within the span of 24 hours. There are many more such examples. You're deluded.

Who the fuck puts oonions in there coffee?

Funny how I pointed out three forms of dishonesty which are plain for all to see and you can only resort to "no u"

Attached: 1542921240077.jpg (600x1204, 309K)

Attached: 1567003666464.jpg (691x534, 119K)

>and it was revealed that they colluded to do so using aforementioned mailing list
It literally wasn't. The list exonerated them. That was the whole joke of it. Of course in reality it was just an article going viral but gamergate couldn't wrap its head around that and figured they must've colluded somehow. You were so convinced you had it when you found the mailing list, only to discover there was absolutely nothing interesting in there. If you still believe otherwise, you're the deluded one. You obviously have a need to believe.

That's what they said, but a couple weeks after it started, the threads and subreddit posts were 90% complaining about Anita and Brianna Wu.
Most of the original outrage turned out to based on lies, so the rational people left

Ah fuck. It's been so long that I forgot that word filter existed, baka desu senpai

I'm surprised Dobson can drive. Good for him.

>I can rub my friends bulge as a inside joke just fine.
>Why are random people calling me sex offender for doing it to a random man in checkout line

>She was literally uninvolved until you made her involved.
No, she jumped on the band-wagon the second she caught a whiff of some more potential victim bucks. She even went to the UN to complain about online harassment when she literally harasses people online if they rub her the wrong way, see the Boogie incident. She's a massive hypocrite. And let's not even start on her video series that was both ridiculously over-funded yet still remains incomplete to this day.

I think this is just me when im sick as a dog.
Aka right now

Attached: 1568638146126_1.jpg (337x109, 9K)

What point is he trying to make? That women shouldn't be in video games unless they have giant breasts? That's all I'm getting from this, but I feel like he actually meant the opposite.

Attached: 1549527049028.jpg (1652x3026, 2.05M)

>the moment Yea Forums zoomers started hating real entertainment

based les sluts

>No, she jumped on the band-wagon the second she caught a whiff of some more potential victim bucks.
That's a bald-faced lie.
>And let's not even start on her video series that was both ridiculously over-funded yet still remains incomplete to this day.
As is this, by the way. She not only finished the original series but an additional one as well.

God, why are gamergaters so dishonest about everything all the time? It's like you're all pathological liars.

BASED

All three points are dishonest representations of what actually happened. There's that lack of self-awareness again.

based. Its like a seal of shit. You see an ampharos you know everyone itt deserves a range ban

cum inside another penis and you can get a man pregnant

Attached: 1502993598697.png (1080x1029, 1.29M)

damn, i fucking love stupid t shirts like these

Busy filtering all the ebin 8cuck /r9k/ tourists

Or you know, I'm baiting for (you), you fucking retard.
I never know whose more autistic, the people like me or the ones that respond seriously

So gamergate didn't donate to a charity that had beef with Zoe Quinn out of spite? They didn't donate to an anti-bullying charity in a vain attempt to buy some goodwill? They didn't come up with "notyourshield" as a dishonest attempt to stump SJWs by virtue signalling (and proceed to prop it up with sockpuppets)? And they didn't claim credit for things they liked but had nothing to do with them in order to pad their meagre resume of accomplishments? You're a joke.

>lol thread
>no lols to be had

Attached: 1528339150959.png (500x375, 297K)

reminder that an actual tranny draws these and he is also a teacher.

For about a week, it was.

Attached: 8ch.jpg (3029x2572, 1.93M)

god it would be so easy to go to a bar and get your brains fucked out as a girl

Oh wow, she actually did finish it.
3 years down the line, when everybody stopped giving a shit about her (as is clearly evident from the view figures).
If you think she's anything other than a professional victim you're deluded, funny how she was begging CDPR to let her "advise" on CP2077 just as it was revealed that she'd gone broke. Also conveniently came out of the wood work after ZQ bullied the beta into offing himself.
Why are you defending these grifters? Do you think they'll give you a hand job if you support their bullshit narrative?

Attached: 1544021543082.png (1134x1058, 1.53M)

retarded that that person doesnt know what stylistic proportions are
retarded that dobson would make an entire comic bitching about it

If you're a guy its not much different.
You think Drunkards have choices? No, people like you and them want to be hunted otherwise you wouldnt be a dumbass drinking outside

Attached: 1452615531900.gif (645x773, 16K)

lmfao delusional

Attached: 1404022816686.png (1200x1500, 1.22M)

Reminds me of womp

Dilbert is pretty witty

Attached: 1542924073646.jpg (549x383, 95K)

>3 years down the line, when everybody stopped giving a shit about her (as is clearly evident from the view figures).
I imagine the people who actually donated were pleased to see her finish it. Your complaints were always disingenuous because you had no stake in them and were obviously motivated by a desire to smear her.
>Why are you defending these grifters?
I am only calling out lies as I see them. If that means I'm de facto defending Anita, well, that's your problem.

He's not even measuring his head right.

Attached: 1516470973768.jpg (837x583, 89K)

Do you not have lactose-free milk there?

Attached: 25 years of the womens movement.gif (1200x368, 123K)

butthurt jannies lol

Finally, the true face of nu/v/

Entire marketing was based on sexualizing Nilin.

Attached: 13020968629.jpg (800x1657, 421K)

Remember Me sold more than Dragon's Crown though.

Jannies can't stand people having fun
[spoiler]or talk about gamergate[/spoiler]

Attached: 1558263702875.jpg (2200x2500, 399K)

Attached: 551.jpg (540x720, 73K)

I got banned from Yea Forums for posting this

Attached: tumblr_opuewaWm0o1tm163xo1_r1_1280.jpg (1280x1735, 525K)

Attached: 1558273414296.jpg (255x325, 33K)

How is that sexualised?

Ctrl alt del is cringe. Always was. Freebase and cable TV is more entertaining

>I am only calling out lies as I see them.
Ironic, that you claim to do so while being oblivious or just willfully ignorant of the content of her videos smearing video games and gamers as sexist consisting almost entirely of fabrications.

I bet nobody in this thread even remembers what game that last panel is referencing

Attached: 1479255586891.jpg (1400x980, 163K)

That's an obvious shop, but I heard that the guy in the green shirt way in the back is actually him

>no u
great argument cuck

Attached: 1421715167345.jpg (362x447, 32K)

Bors is tongue in cheek. The fact this made you feel like retorting is giving the sole interpretation you are seeing credence. Think about it.

CLASSIC

Oh no, I'm more than aware that a good faith viewing of her videos yields only the mildest milquestoast feminist critique of video games, and well-deserved for the most part. In fact, in spite of all the sexism she receives daily from gamers I don't think she has ever gone so far as to say gamers are sexist, mostly because she considers herself one too.

Wait so now I can post porn?

Attached: flop.webm (360x640, 268K)

Attached: 1558274240435.png (612x511, 172K)

The donations were genuine and made to show the intentions of the movement, which is why the anti-GGers always gloss over them. To this day GG has still done more for anti-bullying than ZQ or Anita. #NotYourShield was also genuine. Are you trying to tell me all these people are liars? Or do you just need that to be the case to facilitate your mental gymnastics? The whistle-blowers were of course motivated by GG and they movement both empowered them and facilitated the dissemination of the information. You're deluded.

Attached: 1567435856344.jpg (2048x1152, 554K)

What about women that just naturally have large breasts and thin waists? Do sjws just pretend they don't exist?

tl;dr
fag

Attached: 1519748723743.gif (300x357, 22K)

yes

Attached: WWhwsei.png (1526x1474, 600K)

Heathcliff holy shit

Not as such. It's an indocator of too much testosterone IF you've got follicles that respond aggressively to its by-product DHT. Too much for those follicles, anyway. Example: My hair pretty much flew off my head in the span of three years after I picked up sports. But if you don't have those follicles, you can have as much test as you want and it won't change a thing. 50% men, however, do have follicles that respond negatively to DHT to at least some amount and will experience hairloss to varying degrees over the course of their life.

There's something the alt-right is good at and that is propaganda. I'm sure these people would be horrified to learn they were tricked into it.

>The donations were genuine and made to show the intentions of the movement
You can't actually be so stupid as to think I would believe this for a second? It was a deflection. Donating as a PR move in response to accusations instead of addressing those accusations never goes over well. And gamergate did it thrice. It didn't even have anything to do with "ethics in gaming journalism" but then neither did anything else gamergate did so at least that's consistent.
>#NotYourShield was also genuine. Are you trying to tell me all these people are liars?
I know several were found to use stock photos of minorities on day-old twitter accounts.
>The whistle-blowers were of course motivated by GG
You claim with zero proof.

Attached: 1568597054453.jpg (960x694, 88K)

>Ass front and center
>Arms bound with tits pushed together
>How is that sexualised?

Attached: come on now.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>Real milk hurts my tummy
The justification seems even less masculine.

There is not a woman alive with proportions like the Sorceress

>You claim with zero proof.
user we've been over your total lack of self awareness already. Go beg your feminist overlords for more head pats, if you ask nicely they might even call you a good boy.

Attached: 35834753.jpg (1280x1071, 458K)

>user we've been over your total lack of self awareness already.
>Hurr well you can't prove that I don't have proof, checkmate, hypocrite!

>implying rape isn't always erotic

Attached: tumblr_os5yvlGmhP1w03l7wo2_540.jpg (540x302, 77K)

>anti-GGer talking about propaganda

Attached: 1544084593285.jpg (455x675, 86K)

Attached: One_Big_Happy.gif (760x230, 21K)

that must hurt so bad dude

You literally dismiss the donations without proof in order to align with your head-canon.
You also dismiss #NotYourShield by saying
>some of them were fake, that means they all are!
Why don't we talk about Brianna Wu sending fake threats to himself?

thatsthejoke.jpg

Attached: 1416360189050.gif (429x241, 1.65M)

haha lol

sensible chuckle

Attached: Netorare.jpg (1050x526, 188K)

the one sitting down is yes

Heh'd

>You literally dismiss the donations without proof
I don't dismiss shit. I point out that they were obvious deflections. Newsflash, genius: "consumer movements" or whatever the hell gamergate styled itself don't just randomly donate to charities.
>some of them were fake, that means they all are!
No, not all of them are. Some were just useful idiots who probably weren't too deeply involved and only cottoned onto the surface narrative about ethics.
>Why don't we talk about Brianna Wu sending fake threats to himself?
Oh yes, let's because it's more obvious dishonesty from gamergate. The self-deprecation was so blatant you have to have some sort of agenda (or autism) to spin it as a genuine attempt at a false flag.

amirite

Attached: us_gamers.jpg (1200x1712, 346K)

>tummy
Might as well have said "weal miwk makes my tumtum go auwee"

I mean from a strictly biological standpoint he is wrong but the "extra genders" are disorders like kleinfelter syndrome

lmao is this real

Attached: b89dil8sgj5x.jpg (960x515, 60K)

"Gender" is not a biological concept

Attached: 139819 - Assigned_Male Stephie rapulette.jpg (852x1135, 403K)

yeah, there is no god.

Attached: spo.jpg (720x672, 49K)

>Not a penis
Cringe

Um...

Attached: 8374538.jpg (950x1307, 912K)

Attached: 1566399937757.png (604x567, 473K)

Attached: 1551452575891.jpg (810x1410, 271K)

>no benis

>"consumer movements" or whatever the hell gamergate styled itself don't just randomly donate to charities.
No, they don't "randomly" donate to charity, but they do when they predict (and correctly) that they're going to be smeared as racist/sexist/homophobic/bigoted by the leftist media as GG was.
>useful idiots
There's that lack of self awareness again.
>The self-deprecation was so blatant you have to have some sort of agenda (or autism) to spin it as a genuine attempt at a false flag.
How retarded can you possibly be to think that donating to anti-bullying charities is a false flag but a mentally-ill grifter's failed attempt at gaining sympathy was just "self-deprication"? This is cut and dry user, he forgot to log out of his account when he took the screenshots, it could not be more obvious that it was a false flag. You are absolutely delusional. I suppose this is the quality of "argument" to be expected from an NPC drone.

titernic.gif

Imagine if we treated schizos like we treat these faggots.

>Yes Phil, I see that the waiter has a flaming skull for a head too, I'm sure he's part of the gangstalkers harassing you. OK Phil, I'll help you kill him to stop the voices

>they do when they predict (and correctly) that they're going to be smeared
It wasn't a "prediction," it was damage control after the fact, nor was it a smear for that matter.
>There's that lack of self awareness again.
You do realise that this phrase doesn't prove anything? Before you repeat it another time.
>How retarded can you possibly be to think that donating to anti-bullying charities is a false flag
No, a deflection. I told you several times now. Typical gamergate reading comprehension. Which incidentally also explains your next point.

For the record, the supposed "false flag" came in the middle of the Steam forums for Brianna Wu's game already being raided by gamergaters (so it's not like there was even any reason to falseflag in the first place) and it was something along the lines of "here's a thread for all you lovely gamergaters to discuss why Brianna Wu is the worst person in the world".

Putting anything in good coffee is faggotry to begin with

That's right, dodge the topic of Brianna's false flag entirely, because you can't defend your bullshit claim.
If you fundamentally think GG was about misogyny you're brainwashed, bucko. You've bought into the leftist lies and propaganda, which ironically you're convinced that's what GG was.

>coffee is faggotry to begin with
I agree

Even draws its dad as a fat neckbeard beta. No wonder it ended up the faggot it is

>That's right, dodge the topic of Brianna's false flag entirely
I addressed it head-on, twice now. You people are really off in your own reality, huh? It's witnessing shit like this firsthand constantly that shaped my opinion on gamergate. Didn't need anyone else to tell me. Incidentally,
>leftist lies and propaganda
Oops, your mask slipped!

Attached: 1527613314407.png (1455x708, 920K)

o don't get it

Attached: 1527919800019.png (1214x1720, 650K)

Attached: 1532251044525.jpg (970x377, 207K)

Attached: 1523044699353.jpg (504x1652, 330K)

>Dragon's Crown did gangbusters
940,000 worldwide...
>Remember Me was forgotten due to being mediocre trash
Over 1 million...

Dragons Crown also got fuck all downloads when it got made a PS+ while Remember me got more than 2 million.

DK couldn't bite RM's dust, because it's dust was out of fucking range.

>spoilers
>on Yea Forums
W-what the fuck

Thread got moved from Yea Forums

What?

It is pretty typical of Yea Forums to construct its own reality based on wishful thinking, reinforced by the notion that they represent "true gamers" and that whatever they obsess over is what the entire industry obsesses over.

Wouldn't know. I avoid Yea Forums because it is cancer. And that is coming from a career Yea Forumstard.

so nobody adressed the quints? Gj Yea Forums

Yea Forums doesn't have dubs
and moved-thread gets are not legit just like mod gets

You're not wrong.

Attached: 1491528233162.jpg (480x1750, 150K)

>no penis
But that is what makes them better

Attached: kj.png (580x602, 379K)

Is this some super-subtle edit, or is it meant to seem like she's describing a vibrator? Or do I just have a problem?

Troll
There are so many legitimate issues with GamerGate to discuss that anyone who is saying the "gamers hate women" line is trying to b8 h8

Baby even has a queer hairstyle

>27 inbox

Haha yeah right

There isn't anything about gamergate that's not a legitimate issue, and that includes the fact that it was founded on hating women.

What is all this trans faggotry going on nowadays.
Go and be a girl or boy if you want, nobody cares.
That's trans peoples problem most of the time. Accepting that nobody gives a fuck about them because like the rest of us they aren't special.
Go be a girl and suck dick, but stop expecting everyone to give a shit.

It's funny, out in the suburbs the black people are loud and obnoxious, but the theaters in downtown Boston they're perfect gentlemen..

it's a joke. that's how.

Assuming a tranny is going to grow old lol

No it's not for existing. It's for wanting special privileges. We treat women who act that way the same way we'd treat a man who's act that way. Honestly a man who acted that way would be treated far worse.

her boobs are magical

If you can't tell how obviously nu-male he is, I've got some bad news for you...

Tomb raider is all about the boobs. I was 14 when i came out. I jerked off to the ads and bought it and hated it. Then 2 came out and her boobs were bigger and rounder and I bought that one too. Also hated it. Those games suck. the appeal is 100% boobs. I also went and saw the angelia jolie movie to add to my spank bank.

i agree. I can't even watch her porn anymore. that fake vag is a nightmare.

real vag is the best. feminine penis is second best.

fake vag is unfuckable nightmare cavern. Kimber was an idiot.

Sales - (marketing + development) = level of success
>Here's your Soylent, faggot

Blessed quints

Help me populate this thread

kek

Well done. You are still a brainlet. Remember me has been played by well over 3 million players.

Dragon's Crown by less than 2.

absolutely based and unironically redpilled.

Gamergate: Marxist dogma about coddling the weak and limiting free speach
Sign me up!

Game is a generic jap game no shit it wont be realistic idiot

He sure showed him.

Holy fucking fuck.

It really, REALLY makes me think. Yes it does.

Patriarchy status: pawned

Attached: lax.png (595x1104, 23K)

Do those remember me plays count the playstation plus free version? It could seriously inflate the numbers and make it difficult to draw a realistic comparison.

Attached: 1527508708112.png (500x655, 92K)

Blessed

Attached: 1492993060896.jpg (1440x1365, 194K)

>REEEEEE DONT ENJOY THINGS I DONT LIKE
And gay-mers wonder why everyone hates them

Attached: 1546968328368.jpg (900x262, 87K)

finally some good fucking humour

Remember Me: Not without a reminder

Attached: Dad Jokes.jpg (500x518, 111K)

Attached: 1505912033285.jpg (752x4165, 1.51M)

>Do those remember me plays count the playstation plus free version? It could seriously inflate the numbers and make it difficult to draw a realistic comparison.
No it could not, because Dragon's Crown also went PS+. Comparing them directly including all their PS+ downloads is fair, as is not including them from either.

>With PS+
>DC RM >3m

>Without PS+
>DC 0.8m
>RM 1.2m

Notice how the ratio is roughly 2:3 in both instances?

That's because Remember Me did 150% as well as Dragon's Crown in sales, and in overall plays.

Yea Forumstards dislike reality so whatever.

Attached: 1546990901158.png (600x177, 94K)

This reminds me, I need to take my bike to the shop.

Attached: 1286542090032.jpg (263x317, 21K)

yeah okay, gamergate was about how the lying press does not and has never put any effort into gaming journalism so they ended up a bunch of effete, talentless slobs on a mailing list telling each other what to say and taking bribes for good reviews - all while looking down on the people they serve as stupid and monstrous, really just a psychological projection of the fact they wish they were a big boy journalist and the big boy journalists take a shit on them every chance they get because what's a corrupt industry without shitty clannish behavior, right?

talking about women at all was a shitty defensive measure, it's the same one Quinn took because she got caught doing something shitty in a very well documented online life of being a conniving bully who hangs around the worst parts of SomethingAwful

truth is we read the mailing list, we got into everything they had and proved ourselves right but never published because it was obtained by criminal means, not that an industry full of people trying to backstab each other in the first place was particularly hard to spearfish

Attached: jkou52y.png (1279x727, 36K)

Weak troll
Imagine hating men so much that every time you see one you have to pretend he hates women as much as you hate men

And more people remember it than Remember Me due to it's odd style. The only thing memorable about Remember Me was how bad the combat system was.