How many of you are going to buy it?

How many of you are going to buy it?

Attached: apple-iphone-11-pro-colors-091019-big-jpg-large-1568143370.jpg (768x768, 62K)

no u

Attached: office prank-16-toilet-seat.jpg (359x465, 49K)

I will purchase it and then go complain on twitter that I can't afford to repay my student loans and demand the white people pay it for me as reparations

>mick foley's toilet

Attached: giphy.gif (245x300, 1.91M)

seems legit

Fuck no. I have an iPhone 5 that works perfectly.

No, iphones are garbage

Same

I will after I sucked off my wife's bull.

Maybe if it had one more useless camera lens.

Two of the cameras are they're just to spy on you how much you whant to bet

>buying a new phone
>its from Tim Apple
How much soy can you be?

Attached: 1566141438295.jpg (330x234, 22K)

What's wrong with this position?

I am a gay black Muslim man and I for one think this new phone is hideous.

Already preordered.

Tim Cook has succeeded in his ultimate yearly goal of designing the gayest phone ever made.

Attached: Enemies-of-Humanity-Then-Now.jpg (1000x563, 292K)

man, i wish this was a troll... if i lived in a nigger infested shithole kek.

>Androids add cameras for better range of high quality imaging
>REEE IPHONES SINGLE CAMERA IS BETTER
>Androids figure out how to get same range of picture quality from single camera
>REEEEE IPHONES 5 CAMERAS ARE BETTER

I fucking hate apple. They're late to the party and claim theyre ahead of the curve

If you aren't on Verizon, you can get a similar quality phone for less than half the price with all the features+ from Xiaomi/redmi and if you are on Verizon Motorola is one of the few phone companies actually innovating. They aren't as cheap as others, but they beat the shit out of iPhones

Huawei has been doing the multiple lens thing for a few years and here come Apple acting as if they are innovators. Apple is a shit company but, having said that, fanbois are going nuts and will buy it regardless.

I'm so torn on this one. iPhone 11 at 699 seems like quite a fine phone compared to last year's XR and even high end androids out there. Samsung's been pushing their prices up to match those of Apple.
I'm not "loyal" to any OS/Brand, but since I'm more likely to break my phone than to have it slow down over the years I'd probably go for something cheaper like Galaxy A70.
I've thought about just getting a cheap ass Huawei, but the news lately got me super worried. Yea, they all do it, but Huawei is on the blast lately.

apple is a shit company so im not buying