Literally cannot WAIT for guns to be outlawed and to see all you 2nd Amendment worshipping cucks get all butt hurt...

Literally cannot WAIT for guns to be outlawed and to see all you 2nd Amendment worshipping cucks get all butt hurt. It may take a while, but I definitely see it happening in our lifetime.

"If the government wants my guns they can just try to take them from me hurr durr!!"
Guess what my nigga they can and they will and there's nothing you can do to stop them. Y'all think you're super patriots that are going to overthrow a "tyrannical government" when all that's gunna happen is you're going to lay down, take the check the fed writes you for your weapons then you're gunna go on The Federalist comment sections and bitch about how you and the Proud Boys are gunna hold each others dicks and get back what's "rightfully yours".

I moved to Texas awhile back and like so many like me, we are going to do everything we can fo turn this state blue. It's our right and our responsibility to fix whats wrong, mainly guns.

Whether full gun control/gun owning abolition works or not, it's going to happen. And I can't wait to see you guys go full retard and lose your minds.

All you ammosexuals are so fucking deranged it's sickening.

Attached: 342234.jpg (480x600, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arbuildjunkie.com/you-probably-dont-want-a-full-auto-ar-15/
safesmartliving.com/home-security/average-police-response-time/
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/assault rifle
statista.com/statistics/195325/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-weapon-used/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah

Attached: 1545371681459m.jpg (1024x1024, 31K)

Speak human please

Based OP

Attached: 1567400900803.gif (320x180, 1.25M)

when they try, faggots like you will die with the rest. THAT i can't wait for, you coward.
>implying this isn't b8

Attached: 1564753359869.jpg (992x768, 118K)

lol thats all im gonna say

1/10.

Did you even try?

God I wished they banned guys, would love to see the military pull a coup, and a small scale purge would happen of all the lefties

>Literally

Attached: autism.jpg (250x250, 5K)

It will happen and beta white male gun owners won't do a fucking thing about it.

Guns were never a problem..they still are not..what makes themselves a problem

>take your check
>implying the gov wouldn't use tax dollars to pay for a buy back program
>implying you wouldn't pay for the gov to take your guns
sometimes the bait is too delicious

What makes them a problem...(autocorrect)

phonefag

Go after cigarettes they kill more people than guns...

Attached: 1534483676637.jpg (308x308, 25K)

they're going after vapes instead lol

Let me know when the next Vegas shooter kills 59 people with a pack of cigarettes

Meh... at least I can school the gun grabbers while taking a shit.

someone doesn't understand what more means

Getting an amendment to the constitution ratified is extremely difficult. It was designed this way for a reason. The second amendment isnt going anywhere, and semi autos will not be banned. Sorry.

Remember

Attached: 65576757_2547795485264799_3437801388334120960_n.jpg (479x408, 31K)

With the vape pens exploding in pockets..and smoking chemicals that still cause cancer

i like to wait until they start comparing the us to Australia and then explain that gun violence went up after the buy back program

>pull a coup

Why would they need to?

Also do you really think the thing keeping the military from taking over it Cletus and his guns?

I am a gun owner btw so inb4
>pussy leftie will get killed during revolution

Ya. Little globalist faggots that just want mommy and daddy to take care of them and to make the boogie man go away, don't like guns.

They kill the users. Guns kill non users.

a handful of cases of people using their products incorrectly
vaping* 3 chemicals vs smoking 4000 chemicals
I'll take vaping, thanks

They are both faggy

Yea no more police!!! I don’t want anyone taking care of me. I will take care of myself

the military would be on Cletus' side genius

>he thinks police take care of people
sorry to break it to you bud, but the police are only there to profit off of the criminal after the crime has already been committed.

I can take down 4 story building with a tank of propane, 500 ball bearings, and 1 cigarette. My AR-15 has not killed anyone nor has any of my others guns, not even my pitbull has hurt another animal.

this I'll agree with but it's only because of certain types of people who use them
i vape but I keep it low key and don't go blowing clouds and o's with silly stupid faggy flavors
i switched to vaping primarily because i hated smelling like an ashtray and didn't want to walk to egypt and back to take a smoke break

Cigarettes account for 41,000 deaths in the US annually do to second hand smoke exposure(2014).

That will be the beginning of civil war, fag. You're retarded if you think that conservatives will hand over their weapons.

Thanks for your input, unfortunately it is GUN DEATHS that the US leads developing countries in, not propane tank bombs.

Tell that to the Branch Davidians

I, too, remember being 12.

If they give a million dollars for 1 gun...I will sell my handgun...not my AR

while it's true that more people die from smoking related causes than gun violence, it's not actually true that it's linked to second hand smoke
the whole second hand smoke issue is still a theory and there has never been any solid evidence to support second hand smoke causing any smoking related illnesses, it's all been anecdotal
they don't actually have any proof that it's related to cancer or emphysema etc

I think law enforcement & military will do whatever pays the mortgage & provides a pension.

Attached: E1609A97-BD07-40DE-A634-992FC2654EE7.jpg (688x600, 115K)

Handful of cases of people misusing guns....thankyou

that's not how buy back programs work
it's a redistribution of money
your tax dollars pay for the program
you get like maybe $150 that came out of someone else in lines taxes
a million dollars lol.. get real dude

am the user you replied to and I agree with this

Why not? That’s why you will always be poor. A converted AR costs 20k. That’s a 980k profit.

Would need to be a big tank

>comparing your average freedom loving american to a fitlhy subhuman cult

The military is notorious for following orders.

>a converted ar costs 20k
converted from/to what?
full auto? different caliber?
full auto just means a slightly different small piece of metal called a "sear"
different caliber is just a different upper
neither of which would justify a price tag of 20k
you're totally wrong

A bunch of people have guns the US doesn’t want them to have. They refuse to give them up. ATF, FBI, and Military wipe them out

Seems like a good comparison to me

Attached: Rate_of_Firearm_Deaths_final[1].png (862x476, 73K)

There will be war.

fake

Military personnel won't follow that order

Police don't take care of you faggot. They show up after and try to catch your murderer.
The average 911 nationally has a 20 min response time.

Little sissy faggots think the cops will come save them when someone comes to rob/kill/rape. They don't learn to defend themselves. instead they open their faggot mouths like baby birds and wait for the government to save them.

Any other thing can help kill more people. Hammers, knives, cars, etc. ..hell even people with machetes kill more people than guns

Total number, yes, but not in per capita deaths.

If you are so bored, why don't you just masturbate like the rest of us?

I am not. If you knew anything about guns you would know this.

Fully automatic guns are strictly regulated. This regulation and lack of new fully automatic parts means the transfer of one is very expensive. The cost of a transfer of an AR-15 that has been converted to fire full automatic runs around 20k but could be a lot more. You could probably get a knockoff “AR-15 like” rifle converted for 12-15.

arbuildjunkie.com/you-probably-dont-want-a-full-auto-ar-15/

That's why I said thank you..sorry if I sounded like an ass

Ye, it's an issue of force amplification. The problem is that it is much more easy to kill more people with guns than it is knives. (idk, you let me know when milspec is to replace the M4 with throwing knives). This is why USA violent crime tends to be more fatal, hence more gun deaths.

Military did follow that order many times before

that's just wrong tho

I know how the buy back program works bro...I know they will give pennies for my guns, but it was a silly hopeful suggestion

The average response time is 10 minutes. In some cities it’s like 3

safesmartliving.com/home-security/average-police-response-time/

No just fill the bottom floor...just 1 tank is needed..the building will collapse. If you want level the ground yeah...

I find the people who want to ban guns are incredibly naive of the real world. I've heard them say things like "just call the police if your life is being threatened" or "you'll never need a gun". Its like they've never been a victim of a violent crime or had to actually deal with a problem. If you're in a situation where you need a gun, the police will not be there until the situation is over.

All the anti-gun people i have met live very sheltered lives and are almost always upper middle class or live in what they perceive to be crime free areas.

What do these people think will happen if someone decides theyre going to rob or rape their family?

You know that's not going to stop all the crime that's not reported. Crime and killings will continue to happen whether it's with a legal or illegal firearm.

I have been the victim of a violent crime

I own guns

I support the banning of assault rifles

Preach!

The irony is that those are the same people who call the police racists and fascists.

>hes talking about people who follow the law as if that has any relevance here

What if you cant call the police because your attacker is right there? What if the attack takes less than 10 minutes.

>dont worry maam you were only raped for 10 minutes while your husband hid and called us

Only thing I have to say: click clack boom

This is a punish all mentally. Some people do wrong therefore punish all.

so its perfectly fine that exponentially more people die from hammer blows or machete chops because the killer had to work harder?

Thankfully assault rifles are already almost completely impossible to own.

>Literally cannot WAIT for guns to be outlawed and to see all you 2nd Amendment worshipping cucks get all butt hurt.

THIS is what's wrong with the usa.

He's not looking forward to lowered crime, increased safety, or anything an ADULT would care about.

He just wants to see the other guys UNHAPPY.

THIS IS CHICKEN SHIT. PEOPLE'S FEELINGS DON'T MATTER.

Which is why mass shootings don’t happen with fully automatic weapons. If you have the money to get a full auto your life is going pretty good.

So let’s not ban anything. Let’s just make semi auto assault riffles more expensive. You can still shoot one, I shoot full autos app of the time at my gun club, but owning one is prohibitive

It's not.

No such thing as assault rifle

I thought we were talking about responsible gun owners. I think we all agree that criminals shouldn’t have guns

If guns were banned arms dealing would skyrocket. Do you know what prohibition was... how'd that work out.

What if you just get an alarm for your house?

You can get a semi-auto assault rifle pretty easily. They aren’t cheap but they aren’t crazy about expensive either.

Its quieter..less trace...and highly disposable

I guess banning assault rifles is different than wanting to ban all guns.

Why do you want to ban assault rifles though? Could you really do that much more damage than with a semi auto? If youre going to shoot up a place surely youre just going to ignore the bans or at least get a bump stock

Your statistics are pointless. Everybody loves statistics.

The truth of it is that it might take them longer.

So are you gonna do something yourself? Or not?

And you cant say Bats , Knives, Kung fo

I know this big dude named Chance (hes kind of a cunt)

He came home after work and a man was exiting his backdoor ass he walked in the front door.

He ran and caught the guy. No more than ten seconds of fighting/scrambling and the guy cut him up so bad with pocket knife he almost died. Scars up and down his arms. Deep red scars around his neck.

People gotta grow up.

Yes there is.

If someone is super against guns and gun violence, how can their solution be to phone up a man with a gun? It just sounds like gun violence with extra steps

>criminals shouldn’t have guns
And they passed laws to keep criminals from having guns. That worked.

Outlaw guns and there'll be more outlaws.

How about if you don't like guns don't buy one

Increase punishment for gun crimes instead of punishing everyone who owns a gun.

Or hey. Move to a different country

I own 2 AR style ..no such thing as assault rifles

You can do a hell of a lot more damage with a semi-auto assault rifle than a semi auto hand gun.

>ban goes through
>a few white people give up their guns
>black people still shoot each other in the hood
>live in a rural area, gonna be fine
Eh, whatever.

I've been hearing this since the 90s, but glad you youngins still hear it and believe it.

Exactly. That’s what I am saying. Poster I was responding to starting talking about illegally converting guns.

What if you're not in your house? Or they come in as youre walking through the front door? Or they dont care about the alarm and are there to destroy you and your family in the 10 minutes it will take for the cops to show up

Yes there is

Take 2 minutes to look at wikipedia. Even though they retrieve their statistics from left leaning organizations, we aren't even close to number 1.

kek
lmao

Attached: 34234.png (1641x1023, 160K)

I own a firearm that shoots shotgun shells. It's not a short barrel shotgun because it wasn't modified to be shorter and wasn't designed to be fired from the shoulder.
It's a firearm, not a shotgun

Alarm systems have panic buttons. Most criminals don’t want to stick around when an audible alarm is going off. If you aren’t at home don’t go to dangerous places. You will never get mugged in a Nordstrom’s but you might in a Kmart.

LMFAO you use the Webster.
The Webster isn't a real dictionary.

false

That's my point. An assault rifle isn't semi auto. That's an oxymoron. An assault rifle is select fire. It requires an extensive background check, registering it in a national database, and a class 3 weapons license.

Omfg why would we ban men

Okay is there such things as a unicorn

Violent crime is widespread across the globe. You wanna live somewhere with zero violence? move to the moon.
Guns aren't going anywhere in the US. That's just how it is. Arm yourself and be responsible for your defense, or dont. The choice is yours.

Oooo sexy guns

>Jamal stole his bike
>has daisy BB gun
>put beto sticker on moms car

Calm down faggot. Guns aren't toys

Wait are cuckservatives so delusional that “fake dictionaries” are a new saying?

Merrium Webster has been a respected dictionary for over 175 years

Err arnt semi auto rifles not assault rifles by definition? It needs to be able to go full auto to be an assault rifle. So you want to ban all rifles too? Or just semi auto? Leave single fire alone?

Unicorns are defined as mythical. Assault Rifles are defined as existing

Assume much? I'm liberal. I just happen to believe in actual liberty and I don't endorse the stripping of people's rights.
That's oppression.

>
>The military is notorious for following orders.
Sworn Oath to uphold the Constitution being the only one that matters

And yet, people kill far fewer folks with assault rifles every year than with pistols. Hmm.
Every single year.

Whoops you misspelled 10 to 19 minutes. Or as I put it, 20 min.

Big boy toys..you wouldn't understand kid. When you start shaving your dad might let you shoot a bb gun to let the hairs come out a little more

Uhh yeah no shit buddy. If I have to have a choice in how I'm violently attacked, I'm gonna choose for him to have a knife or a hammer, rather than an AR, as I am much more able to defend myself.

You’re mistaken.
t. Military

No it's not. The Webster has shit requirements to get in their squalid little book of slang

See this is why my original comment says that anti gun people seem to live in some naive fairytale land. It only takes one moment for the face of evil to barge into your life and i bet you'll wish you had a gun.

Im not talking about some kids breaking in to steal your tv.

Kid? Shut the fuck up faggot
MOS0372

Isn't there a dick waiting for you to suck it somewhere? Do you really think you should be taking time away from sucking cocks to post here?

I guess if they outlaw guns start raping democrats

Oh shit I thought I said "developed". Yeh, in developing countries we are lower, but idk, you can set the bar for us at honduras if you want, I was aiming for that canada or that norway tho

Kek
>life in danger? we dont need guns, just hit the panic button!
This is what leftists actually believe

Attached: 1558734106720.jpg (800x419, 53K)

>he thinks it's going to be a brawl and not one single hammer blow to the back of his head as he walks down the street
one day you'll grow up and leave your parent's house

Very good...now that your deep in Vampires are not real!!

Let him rely on loud noises to scare criminals away. Hell convert sooner or later. When his daughter or wife is raped he will wish he had taught them how to defend themselves.

Nice post Ivan

Death to the left

Don't like the constitution? Then you should have left.

Oh man! Just one blow to the head? That effective? Is that why the US military goes into combat NOT with an M4, but with a hammer? Brilliant!

We need to stop car accident deaths in this country. It's time we ban corvettes and say no more to street racers and the big hot rod industry.

If that sounds retarded, because it's written by someone that knows nothing about cars and doesn't get to the root causes of car accidents, just know that you idiots sound just like this when you talk about guns and gun violence.

Just because you're in a college dorm your mother had to sign a loan for doesn't mean you're an adult

They have essentially banned firearms in those nations. However, in developed nations where firearms are banned, we often see significant increases in rape and other violent crime, assuming that they aren't culturally homogeneous.

look at all these white bois taking the bait

Outlaw the movement of persons!
Car accidents. Foot blisters. Stairs. The outside is scary. Outlaw everything

Shut up coon

If you were a man or grown woman that would not have offended you...you would have said I am actually an adult..I just happen to live with mommy and /or daddy...dont get your panties all up in a twist

I've disarmed both. I'd fight a man with a gun over a man with a knife any day.

Who fucking cares about other countries when we live in the best one.

And that's why we'll use guns to keep it great

again you go back to the millitary it's like you can't read. more people die from hammers than all guns combined. so yes they are more effective. thats how statistics work

>the federal government hasn't already suspended constitutional rights for the vast majority of US citizens.
Ok buddy
The constitution is already null and void within 100 miles of any international border. That covers somewhere in the neighborhood of 85% of all americans.
Due process? Nope. Search and seizure? Nope. Peaceful assembly? Nope.
What are you doing to correct this? Nothing.
You sound like a fucking moron.
" you dont agree with me, you should die"
I feel bad for your parents.

Either your a ninja or batman...nice to meet you

I think they really believe that all crime is because of capitalism and the perpetrator is always a victim of poverty just trying to make ends meet. My MIL says shit like violence is never the answer and you need to sit and talk with people to understand them and talk then down from commiting their crime. It is just so clear she has never been close to a life threatening situation or the face of evil.

You live in la la land. Your parents must be so proud.

Name one time in American history when military personnel actively disarmed citizens.

If you were half as intelligent as you assume you are you wouldn't be on the verge of getting your teeth kicked in every time you ran your mouth

Or John wick are you John wick ? Parabellum was awesome

Won't happen.

III%

I mean one hammer blow to the head would probably kill you, yes. It would definitely take you out of the game

Depends. Is it a soyboy swinging the hammer?

Attached: It's a fish.png (625x626, 179K)

>he thinks hammers rely on strength
thats not how tools work you filthy subhuman ape

Go be a faggot somewhere else

Attached: It's a hook.png (625x626, 199K)

At which point it would be more effective to just drop it and hope it hits them because vegetarians are weak

I think even a woman could crack a skull with a hammer

Yea people don't realise how easy pistols can jam(well not revolvers at least)

Something stops the slide from cycling properly (hand..jacket etc.) Jam.

At least at close range

I welcome a good talk little twinks like you always get bent out of shape cause they have nothing smart to say

Attached: libtards .webm (636x360, 1.83M)

You have to swing it dipshit.
How many swings does it take for you to drive a 16penny nail?

>het

My mother certainly could. She did framing and siding.

Nice try faggot

This

Pussyyyyyy. Hitting behind the head...not hitting hard the first time ..smh

I cant usually tell if it's real naivete or if they're virtue signaling for self aggrandizement.
Either way, I feel sorry for the wives and daughters of these guys. Oh well. The most I can do is be ready and able to defend them too if something pops off.

so you think you're the main character superhero who has a thicker skull than everyone else on the planet?

too late
already baited
some u DEEPTHROATED the hook.. too

nice b8 m8, BUT if you're literally THAT retarded god I hope someone shoots you in the face.

Attached: 1567716325780.jpg (1440x1080, 127K)

I think if you have weak arms a hammer isn't going to be very effective when you swing it

Attached: 1568150220032.jpg (828x815, 100K)

Specifically you
And your weak arms

not for sinking nails in one hit sure, but you see your skull isnt a nail. a child under 10 could kill you with one blow genius

I don't know which is worse... your knowledge of geography, international and constitutional law, or population concentrations... but this post shows you're a fucking retard when it comes to any of those topics, and you should remove yourself from the conversation with expedience

No. Maybe back when kids did something other than play videogames. But no.

you sure about that, there is an awful lot of gang on gang crime both involving guns, and knives, and molotovs, and hell anything they can get their hands on.

They would rather be taken advantage of and abused than be part of conflict. I think its a mix of their ideology, believing all people are basically good and any misbehaviour is due to society, and their lack of life experience to show them that that is obviously bullshit.

They dont want to live in a world where every 100th man would have no problem absolutly destroying them and everyone they loved just for the joy of it.

What percentage lives within 100 miles of a coast or international border? The vast majority, that's correct.
Patriot act took a dump on your bill of rights. You never think an american citizen could be classed as a "national security threat?" Cause its happened time and time again. When you're classed as a terrorist, you have zero rights.
Defend your masters. I dont blame you.

You've obviously never done construction work. Never had a roofing hammer slide off a roof and ping you in the head while you're on a ladder tyveking a wall

>100th man
MEN ARE THE PROBLEM

>I'm weak so everyones weak, my child is worthless so everyone elses' children are worthless as well.

But not your friends ?

Attached: 1566343585833.jpg (700x698, 95K)

Women commit 100% of the crimes in space

Another anti gun nut who is totally oblivious to the realities of the world. That skinny crackhead down the block who hasnt eaten in 2 weeks and is weak with withdrawal would crack your skull in 1 blow with a hammer

Nope.
You've just never been hit with a hammer

Nope. I grew up in Newark. I'm white

Yet still think youd be fine with a hammer blow to the back of the head. Are you sure someone actually didn't hit you in the head with a hammer at some point and now you've got brain damage?

Apologist nature. All men are good and if they do something bad it isnt their fault. I'll never understand that mentality. I've personally known a lot of genuinely bad guys and women because of the work I used to do. Evil does exist. I'm sure of it.
I get that some people just want to bury their heads in the sand with the "just ban all guns" stuff, but were so far away from states agreeing to that kind of amendment, I don't think I'll have to deal with it in my lifetime. A generation or two from now, who knows. At least I'll be dead.

I just don't get why people want to disarm law abiding citizens who at minimum stop 500,000 crimes a year through legal carry.

ok here goes, so guns, people seem to hate em, but they always blame the guns not the person why not instead of trying to ban guns we fix the flaws in our mental health institutes and work to better figure out if someone SHOULD own a gun, now ofcourse that means people will just avoid being diagnosed like me with depression, I still own an ar15.

because the jew tv said so

Attached: 1541879929563.jpg (773x752, 101K)

statista.com/statistics/195325/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-weapon-used/

Get that notion out of your head. Handguns are the most prolific murder weapon in the unites states by a wide margin.

cause they're fucking retarded.

but why ?

Attached: nextdoor.webm (636x382, 1.59M)

Attached: 1j99jx.jpg (640x336, 91K)

lmao fags took the bait so fucking hard

>I can't wait to see your constitutional rights violated!
>The government can and will violate your rights!
>I want the government to violate peoples rights and dominate all of our lives
>I want these things to happen out of spite for law abiding gun owners who don't hurt anybody

I mean this is a big ol fat bait clearly.
Even anti-gun people aren't actually this retarded.
Trying way to hard here 4/10 I guess, and I'm being generous

Attached: 1478709748917.gif (371x209, 1.1M)

The problem with that, is the majority of academia, soft sciences etc lean more towards authoritarianism.
Dissenting opinions are met with physical violence, imagine if you gave them control of who got a gun. What a nightmare.

well one pistols are more maneuverable, easier to conceal, easier to get rid of after the deed. But none of that matters blame the person who used it not the people who own them

Taking away guns will only make it harder for good people to protect themselves. And easier for bad people to do harm. Every one makes a big deal over a shooting with 1 person. But no one ever talks about gang violence. This weekend alone 12 people were killed and 19 injured in chicago and that is almost every weekend

>current era US antigun statistics are the only ones that matter, things wont change after the gun ban all deaths will simply cease
people this stupid should never be kept alive, coddling should be a crime

Everyone who has seen the face of evil knows it is real. I guess its a consequence of society insulating its people from these evils. Which you could argue is a good thing, but then the people go soft and start making up stories about the outside world that fits inside their naive manufactured inside world. I dont think these people will succeed in the long run because they are incapable of taking responsibility and you need to be able to take responsibility to be competent. I just hope they don't do too much damage before they are pushed out of the political conversation

That image lol.

Clearly you hold disgust for people exercising their freedom of expression. That's kind of the point of having freedom is getting a diverse group of weird people.

Sad kid

well done friend yop are getting closer to the truth all the time

Attached: 1552001417860.jpg (376x612, 48K)

Dude...the gubmint can't hav all mi gunz...cause I buried a bunch when I was drunk and can't remember where the fuck I buried em....

Fuck you pussy ass bitches too who think that once our guns are the gubmint will protect u.

They are mor likly to kill all of us once all the guns are gone

Ask any jew in WW2 Germany. Complete confiscation is the objective followed by a police state.

>Wants to turn a state blue
Blue states have more gun homicides and illegal gun possession than red states.

Attached: disappoint.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

celebrating mental illness isn't freedom

Attached: 1549257681001.jpg (1000x902, 209K)

My points were:
Won't kill you in one hit unless the assailant was capable of swinging the hammer effectively.
A 10 year old couldn't kill someone with one swing unless that kid was crazy strong for a kid or they we're attacking an infant with a soft skull.
And that a crackhead who hasn't eaten in 2 weeks doesn't have what it takes to kill someone with one hammer blow to the head.

Fine after a hammer blow to any part of the head
No.
Better off if the Assailant is weak/a child/ an emaciated crackhead.

I've had hammers, nailguns, an entire person slide off the roof and hit me while doing construction. I'm alive.
The titanium mesh in my skull is from a bullet in Pakistan.
It didn't kill me.
So. Explain how a 10 year old is going to kill me with a single hammer blow to the head. Because you keep moving the goalposts

Lets be honest, those people in the picture have not and never will produce any thing of any value. Their life will be screaming at others to change while they're completely incapable of the most basic tasks. I.e they're retarded and that's disgusting.

Only a matter of time until the cycle repeats again. Every 4 generations or so is what the experts say. I'm hoping the shit show keeps rolling until i can make it into the ground from natural causes.

Take up smoking just in case lol

exactly, hence why there is no good option and thus it's better for a few thousand to die a year.

>Everything I don't like is mental illness

Childish

Attached: fatty.jpg (1024x650, 107K)

Dude I'm not who youve been arguing with but you clearly don't get the concept of a hammer.

It has nothing to do with arm strength.

If a person can swing a hammer its gonna do damage.

And depending on the size of the hammer head it might knock you out or punch a small hole thru your skull

Most mma fighters faces look pretty intact...but they all have thousands of micro fractures like some abstract art work.

A hammer like this will crack your fucking skull. Might not enter your brain though

Most people posting on Yea Forums will never produce anything of value

We're due. We'll probably need our guns more than ever

Memes are priceless.

Solid point user.
Labeling everything as a mental illness, is it a form of mental illness?
Or is it just a symptom of being a retarded douchebag/teen

No just fighting back against the forces of evil

Attached: 4290668A00000578-0-image-a-12_1500677957457.jpg (634x951, 155K)

You're obviously not familiar with using hammers.
If you're weak you're better off dropping the hammer on them.

you dont even understand where you are

Attached: tumblr_inline_n0g4faeCwe1rwuqdm.jpg (397x553, 142K)

Have you seen the newer classification books for mental illnesses?
They aren't getting any smaller.
The left sets the goalposts in the soft sciences. Not our fault that everything is a mental illness in their eyes.

>Hammer has nothing to do with arm strength.

Says a guy who didn't swing a hammer full time

Fuck no we wont dickcheese

it's a sign of immaturity at any age.
an inability to accept other people that live in our society.

basically it's just a person with a fascist mentality that probably doesn't care much for concepts like freedom and equality, and instead would prefer a homogeneous society of drones that never challenge authority and exist to produce goods for the state.

Oh my bad, the brain damage was from a bullet.

A crack head would knock you out. I dont care how thick you think your skull is. Although i can tell it is indeed very thick

Only hammer that a child can drop and kill on one swing, that has nothing to do with arm strength is the great equalizer.

The hammer which engages the firing pin.

all that incel rage

I do smoke. Life is short I'm gonna do what I want lol. I dont have kids to disappoint, my parents are dead, my siblings are off in the wind. Fuck it.
As long as we can keep congress a gridlock as it was intended to be, and state senates are entirely bought off, we should be somewhere close to where we are now for the foreseeable future. Something insane could happen tomorrow and change all that though.
I hope you're wrong.

>Wearing a costume of a popular comic book / movie character is a force of EVIL

you need to get out more lol
very infantile and narrow worldview

The word fascist is thrown around way too much.
I prefer the fucked up cornucopia of humanity. It keeps life interesting.

Love when some fuckin beta cuck who never served tells everyone what the military "would do"

Attached: 20190916_081835.jpg (3264x2448, 1.39M)

nearly always true

Attached: er6ue546jyjmhh.jpg (640x463, 76K)

>he thinks his entire skull is the same strength all around
>he thinks things falling are comparable to things being swung
sorry to break it to you bud but your worthless life experience wont substitute an education

Ok crackhead. Bring your hammer, let's do this

"My nigga" well gotta be honest if your black that's both ironic and hilarious.

>willing to get his head smashed in to prove how thick his skull is

I think you already proved your point

blizzard ?

Attached: 1554679015902.jpg (1242x1659, 397K)

I know this is bait thread by some incel neck beard but just kill yourself if its that hard to go outside ya own mums house

GUBMENT BAD ORANGE MAN GOOD

We could probably get along irl user.
Much respect

Attached: buyback for dummies.jpg (750x526, 73K)

You're right. My PhD in leisure science has no substitute

You act like I won't swing back

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 9K)

And yes I know it's as useless as a degree in marketing

Attached: 1550941132278.png (606x538, 461K)

I bet you believe Bernie sanders would make a good president as well.

Attached: bernie-sanders-asks-nation-to-please-stop-mailing-him-books-35524339.png (500x537, 97K)

Attached: 1554843822149.jpg (455x426, 36K)

Only a moron trusts their government. Not even the founding fathers trusted the government. That's why they ratified the bill of rights. It was not to bestow rights upon the people but to place limitations on the government, and were giving those rights away for the illusion of safety. Civil asset forfeiture is a violation of the fifth amendment, so are red flag laws as both allow the state to seize property without due process or compensation, the patriot act is a violation of 4, 5, and 6 amendments. Hate speech laws violate the first. We are fucking ourselves.

He would make a decent cabinet member.
(This is coming from a conservative and member of the cattleman's association)

Contrast is good for balance.

I'd buy you a beer user

We shouldn't ban guns. We should arm workers and take back the means of production

Attached: FB_IMG_1566948360870.jpg (960x960, 75K)

Amen

You won't when the hammer scrambles your brains m8.

Attached: 1543598984149.jpg (620x784, 38K)

You speak the big true true

I think what we need is a nation school shooting day.

Once a bunch of schools get shot up at the same time. I think people will HAVE to start paying attention.

What do you guys think?

What day would be a good school shooting day?

saved for valentines day

We deserve the fruits of our labor.
Profit sharing increases production and productivity.

Adam Smith knew this. The modern capitalist isn't a real capitalist

Let me just take out the group of 50 people with a vape real quick.

Like you're going to get the first swing.
MOS0372. Try me

married her yet ?

Attached: 1563479146041.jpg (640x652, 59K)

Hold your horses user. You mean to tell me that segments of the federal apparatus have overreached constitutional bounds? I dunno... that sounds alarmist to me. Are you a neonazi or sum kinda RACIST?

Attached: 1568083136505.png (500x501, 19K)

Kek. let the douchefluters die of respiratory disease along with the smokers. Tax their vice and deny them reasonably priced insurance.

I'm a smoker. I'll die on my own terms thank you

Capitalism cant and hasn't existed since
1 the marriage of state, corporation, and private central bank are so blatant
2 currency is used in place of money
Capitalism on a macro scale hasn't been around for a long time.

Are you being facetious? It's difficult to tell.

based

>iTs nOt ReAl cApiTaLiSM

Yeah I was kidding

Attached: 1541896523264.jpg (480x497, 151K)

>lefties

you are almost certainly a boomer you massive loser

Liberals bitch about corporate government control.
So what do they do. They promote socialism because standing in line for bread and no more elections is apparently freedom. They are fighting for less freedom and more government control with their political endgame being aligned with corporate media

You know im genuinely starting to believe your skull is thick enough to stop a hammer.

Whew. A rational mind is a rare commodity these days, user.

Use your hands you pathetic beta male

Would you rather someone shoot you from point blank range or come at you with a hammer ? Retard

Yeah. America is a polyarchy

Capitalism cannot exist without a state. Without the state to enforce the violent nature of inequality explicitly required under capitalism, it would crumble.

Attached: 1483757654394.jpg (720x602, 40K)

Notice how two of the president's who were shot after they spoke out against the reserve bank

Lmfao

It legitimately is.
HgH does that

There's no data proving the efficacy of stricter gun control either.

Capitalism is human nature. I want to keep the fruits of what I produce. If I hunt, I keep the meat from my kill. I don't give half of it to my neighbor who did nothing. Socialism/ communism are the result of a powerful central government.

the leftist world is a place we can never go

Attached: They-Scare-Easily.jpg (807x740, 249K)

Implying the marriage of state, corporation, and private central bank is capitalism doesn't make any sense.
Just like implying that socialism is a utopian dream doesnt make any sense.

Kek what do you think the state of equality was before capitalism?

Socialism is utopia... if you don't have a work ethic and want everything given to you.

Trust me yank even when just the health care is socialised the women will take over and pull the piss

Attached: 1549063994285.jpg (480x720, 48K)

Who the fuck says pull the piss? Are you some russian shill pretending to be british or something?

So...which room in your mom's house do you live in MegaVirg?
Nice attempt at trolling, but like with cocks any where near your breather hole, you suck.

Attached: 1523897225572.png (720x783, 678K)

im 55 you little chav cunt

Attached: 1542481122413.jpg (898x701, 73K)

If you want to keep the fruits of what you produce you believe in workers owned means of production. So you're a Marxist.

Instead you bootlickers give your labor value to an oligarchy of capitalists like Jeff Bezos.

Imagine being that big of a cuck that you think you're "keeping what you produce" while being totally fucked by the ownership class.

Get some class awareness retard.

I'm all for actual liberty.
But yes. Leftism is just PC fascism pretending to be manners and tolerance

I mean if you were a prehistoric human you probably would share with your neighbours and that sharing would increase your chance of survival. Sharing with your community is human nature

Voting with dollars is much more effective than with ballots. Current legislation is bought and sold. Stateless capitalism is never the goal, but blatant collision between state, corps, and private central bank should be punishable by death.
That's what I never got. "Government is the problem, let's fight to surrender more autonomy to the state"
I aim to please
Put whatever "ism" you want on it. Centralization of power is perpetual and gradual by design. The fewer people to buy, the better.
Calm down user. You are starting to sound like a racist alarmist xenophobe conspiracy theorist. Evil men dont exist and no one would ever conspire to gain power.

Tell that buggar

>Standing in line for bread
>No more elections
>Socialism

Socialism is the collective ownership of the means of production.

what the FUCK does that have to do with bread lines and elections.
Have you heard of democratic socialism?
Have you heard of free market socialism?

Socialist policy can actually exist within a capitalist society you retard.

Dead serious about buying you that beer

yup they practice group think and never say a fucking word until the herd has spoken

Attached: 1565729176694.png (900x700, 196K)

You're the retarded fighting for socialism.

Even easier on an AKM. Just one little metal tab on the safety and a hole drilled through the reciever to accept a rivet.
If shit pops off expect a lot of semis to have auto capabilities added. Any decent machine shop could crank out hundreds of the required modified parts. Once people are shooting there isn't anyone coming to check. Anyone with a gun will be a target.

Is pull the piss something old farts say then? Or is your early onset alzheimers kicking in?

>Collective ownership.
Easy to cry for when you didn't do the work. Fuckin neet

Capitalism literally profits off not paying workers the value of their labor.

You literally can't get the value of your labor while also being a worker in a capitalist society.

Show some respect for you future prime minster

Attached: 1557440733442.png (832x832, 392K)

>You're the retarded

It was shit then and it's shit now you retard.

You fucking morons think socialism is "big gubmint" cuz your understanding of communism is all based on the Soviet Union rather than the actual theories behind Marxism.

In truth workers owning the means of production would require less government long term. That's the entire fucking point. To remove unnecessary hierarchical systems and embrace workers organizing to optimize their own production, instead of taking commands from a soft palmed upper class that knows fuck all cuz they simply inherited daddy's company.

90% of what you produce is required to keep the organisation running. Obviously if everyone took all the value they created the organisation wouldnt be able to exist and you wouldnt be able to work

Yes and no. isn't that you on the left ?

Attached: 1551039227968.jpg (1025x1461, 313K)

This guy fucking gets it.

Attached: theft-taxes-your-income-value-extracted-from-your-labor-entrepreneurship-38589272.png (500x566, 36K)

you're forgetting the "of the means of production" part.

you realize with automation you probably only need to work 15 hour a week to produce what you have now?

You're confusing capitalism with this bullshit modern capitalism.

A true capitalist society measures itself by it's lowest member.
A true capitalist society gives the workers the fruits of their labor.

If you liberals can change your definitions and promote romanticized ideals then so can we.

National socialist

If you're in the south central, I'd love a XX or modelo with salt and lime. Maybe a few shots of tequila to chase.
Need a job? One of my guys didnt show up today and I need an extra set of hands. I pay 1200 a week and the work is simple.

I own rifles some of them tactical and scary because I dont want to live in the Baptist Republic of America when militias and the dominionists finally pop off when this experiment in "democracy" ends.

Sorry bloke. I'm a citizen of saint kitty so

I am overpaid for what I produce. So.. yeah you literally can.

Lol good math. If that value is what it takes to keep an org running there'd be no inequality. Billionaires wouldn't exist. Shit, most millionaires wouldn't even exist if companies actually needed that much to stay afloat.

No, you cuck, the ownership class is hoarding wealth off the sweat of your brow. Will you continue to let them fuck u like a coward or will you stand up?

Attached: FB_IMG_1564401991804.jpg (479x1199, 73K)

Well when robots start killing people for the military I'll find a new job

When you have wealth constantly trickling upwards and more involvement in government taking away the bargaining power of workers, then yeah it's a shit system.

CEO's actually don't produce anything, they profit from the labor of others, they are truly the lazy NEETS

>a soft palmed upper class that knows fuck all cuz they simply inherited daddy's company.

This shows you have no idea how organisations and business actually works. Why dont you try running your own business and then realise you're completely incompetent at it. Someone working in a factory doesnt mean they know how to run a factory.

Ah a tax dodger who enjoys the sun

Attached: 00004861_medium.jpg (457x639, 60K)

The house always wins. You may feel adequately compensated but no corporation exists that doesn't extract labor value or ecological value inequally. Someone must be getting fucked for them to profit.

Are you a burglar?

Attached: 1489296769083.png (492x280, 85K)

I was a dev manager and a product manager. I know what happens in c level meetings. They're all retards who got there on connections alone.

The upper class is a leech class who has a severe misunderstanding of how most industry operates.

Put your capital up for the liability and I bet you'll want a larger cut that the people that dont. Put your capital up for research and development and I bet you'll want a larger cut than the people that dont.
If you pay me what I deem a fair wage for my services, I'll enter a voluntary contract with you.

>unmanned drones

Attached: 1439716805042.gif (500x390, 1.92M)

A purge of all you cucks would be useful.

Attached: 4680086432.gif (499x272, 690K)

Managers run factories, not CEO's

Starting up a small business is a totally different monster from inheriting a multi million dollar company from daddy, and collecting checks.

you do realize that such companies actually attack the rights and the success of small companies to keep them from growing right?

used a lot less since Obama left

Attached: 1546378148458.jpg (737x678, 56K)

Not in a strict sense. My position is over valued in my opinion. I do my best to justify the work I do by being a step ahead of problems, approaching my boss with solutions instead of problems, and doing what I think is best within my authority for the future of the company and my job security.

They say they are educated, but they run around in costumes murdering random people.

if they truly wanted to kill large amounts of innocent people they should get a high paying job and donate to the US Army.

Organisation is mostly connections between people. Thats why theyre at the top and you're not. If you were CEO you wouldnt be able to make the connections with other businesses and your own employees and your business would fail. Theres more to running a business than making a product.

Im not saying there arn't awful, greedy useless directors running massive businesses, but what i am saying is those businesses generally arnt sustainable and you actually need to be incredibly competent to run a successful business in the long run. Did you leave your job because your bosses were incompetent? Lots of people do and thats why shit directors make shit businesses

Factories dont run without capital moving behind the scenes. Plant managers dont manage capital or financial risk.

So you're robbing people blind though right?
You're overpaid because you step on an abuse people less fortunate than yourself?

Are you a politician?
Manager?

What is your job faggot, just say what you do so I can pick apart your lie.

How do people get enough capital to invest? Generational wealth. One can no longer (or maybe have ever been able to) rent their labor to build enough capital for proper investment within a single life time. At least not enough to jump classes.

Elon Musk, Bezos, Buffet. These people had a range of high class to middle upper class backgrounds.

This is oligarchy at play.

When inherited capital plays such a strong role in who does or doesn't get the opportunity to lead, then we are dealing with a severely broken system.

And this is by design. It is the logical consequence of the system, as it was an intentional outgrowth from the feudal system. It is designed to maintain power within the hands of a select few and over the years was optimized for that purpose.

Investment should be communal, not individual, a single person should not get to decide what gets investment when the impacts are communal and sometimes global.

That's inequal representation. That goes against free will.

Attached: FB_IMG_1546819594777.jpg (960x740, 60K)

Lrn2business
Profit margins below and in the 10% is normal.

Imagine being this incompetent and thinking it should be you that decides how society is organised

Just thought I'd stop by. How ya doin Yea Forums?

Attached: 471543-19.png (600x530, 367K)

I mean tbf I own more guns than I need but at the same time I like being able ot own a ar pistol just ot plink that thing will never be used to shoot at flesh only steel, it's just fun but if someone ever does come knocking to take it maybe i'll reconsider

Modelo negro is one of my favorites.
Estrella Jalisco too.

I'm way over by Yellowstone. What type of work do you do anyway?

I'm blessed with the comfortable insanity of boredom and I need to figure out a project or something to do other than spend money on shit that doesn't give me the satisfaction of accomplishment.

Absolutely.
I would pay taxes if the government did something for people instead of corporations.

Don't blame me for taking advantage of the rules after crypto ruined my life

Beautiful out there. Montana or Wyoming?

Yeah but they don't have drones that can do a marines job yet. Soon though. And once that happens I'll buys some and name the first one chappie

hmmmmm so what happened ? pray tell us your im so hard done by story

Attached: 1552602376039.png (500x300, 62K)