Is Dave Chapelle's special actually good, or are people just pretending it's the best thing ever to trigger SJWs?

Is Dave Chapelle's special actually good, or are people just pretending it's the best thing ever to trigger SJWs?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-08-26-at-4.08.20-PM.png (779x502, 537K)

It's okay. Decent.
The best part had nothing to do with the lgbt's.

>DAMM got cuaght slippin got rapped gotta walk this off

Attached: 1565555668859.jpg (1000x967, 155K)

He clearly fucks trannies and is ambivalent about it

He just feels a bit too bitter lately.

>ambivalent
stop trying to make yourself sound smarter by using asshole words

what it yourself and form a fucking opinion of your own

you are a faggot

actual opinions
good job anons

there was nearly no jokes in there that people be repeating for years to come
only good for getting people triggered, but its funny how much people love him now just for that

Its very funny. Not even that controversial tbh people are just pussies

Wait were people actually triggered by this? The nigga is just tellin' jokes

I watched it 3 times
and enjoyed it all 3 times.

I'd give it a 7.8/10,
but I recognize it's not for everyone.

It was funny, he has natural talent for turning the joke, holding the punchline to be stealthy and then dropping it on you when you think he already dropped the funny. His timing is like jazz, rather than the regular rock-n-roll comedian. I also liked the easter egg after the special. He's realized people just like to hear him talk and it doesn't always have to be funny material because he is naturally funny, he will get laughs just being himself. IMO he's the funniest comedian alive right now. (the #2 spot continually changes when people put out a really good special)

Nobody is actually triggered by it. You pretend everyone is mad about everything all the time, why would this be different when it's about money?

I don't think you fully appreciate, just how bad things are.

I don’t think anyone’s actually saying it’s the greatest thing ever

I don't think you fully appreciate how hard you exaggerate every single tiny thing.

all those black actors are just famous cuz boomer cucks are apologists to minorities. isnt this obvious?
recently he got booed off stage. look it up on youtube. niggers hate other niggers

I thought it was great, I really enjoyed it

>niggers hate other niggers
Must be why the audience in his specials is filled with niggers.

>Dave Chapelle's special actually good

Yes I enjoyed it , he held back a bit I felt , could have been edgier and go a bit farther but didn't because of the alphabet people .

maybe the next one he will say that jessie smoulett is a buagette

it's actually good stuff, specially since you know it's coming from an authentic guy. Dude has crazy delivery techniques.

he's one of the few guys who hasn't let fame get to his head

Rotten Tomatoes skewed the polling results because they locked the voting to professionals only for a few days, and those professionals scored it low because they pander to the fags and they didn't like the LGBT joke. I thought it was actually pretty funny, but like the other user said, it wasn't the highlight of the special. Once they unlocked the voting the polling results changed drastically.

You mean Netflix is playing both sides?! No a capitalist corporation would never create a fake controversy that only the dumbest faggots on the planet would fall for the promote the most popular comedian of all time.

and then i kicked her in the pussy!

What? The part about buying a gun in Ohio was fucking hilarious.

>there is am running up to the gun counter in walmart. Black and sweaty... sweaty and black
>dangles box of buckshot

It was fine, like Bill Burr's. Both were 6/10 for me.

Yeah they're both funny and know how to tell a joke and know what joke actually are lol. The material is just a little lazy though. Like there's more funny things than trannies and outrage over outrage over outrage. It's so boring.

Bill's was a little too safe for me. He kept backing up with the whole 'but I'm just an angry retard' bit that kinda took the teeth out. Dave was all about owning the mean shit.

If you think Netflix is smart enough and cares enough about Dave Chapelle to cook up that scheme specifically so that would happen, you’re fucking retarded.

Attached: C73A9E76-C353-41E6-B5BE-518DEBC0F18B.jpg (386x386, 55K)

if only you knew how bad things really are

You are half retarded and queer.

I don't think Netflix owns Rotten Tomatoes.

Bill Burrs was lazy. And the only think I saw trending after Bill Burrs was the google search of Bill Burr Wife.

Comcast owns rotten tomatoes. Netflix and Comcast are deeply intertwined. You can do Netflix billing through Comcast.
If you think that isn't the kind of thing that happens to guarantee people who may never watch it will watch it, you're naive about the realities of the modern entertainment industry.

I will take retarted conspiracy theories for 300, Alex.

This one wasnt his best, but even then, his deliveries are allways hilarious.

It is good to see comedians pushing back against this decade old hyper-sensitivity created by mellinials. People that can't take a joke isnt normal, and should be dogged even harder.

My best friends are all of different race/gender/creed and we make fun of all of the differences between us.

did you just say you have a black friend so you can't be racist?

I work in marketing. It happens whether you believe it or not. :)

Actually he said he has Jewish, Islamic, Eskimo, Abbo, and Spic friends so he can't be racist but yeah fucking lol he's a liar.

Chapelle butchers sacred cows, needs to be done more often.

It's very good, but not the best ever. George Carlin created a league of his own that not a single stand up comedian came close to to this day.

There is no $300 spot in Jeopardy.

This is what a tranny would say.

He ended up a miserable ranting old man. It was good while it lasted though. Dear god imagine if he lived long enough to see trump elected.

>He ended up a miserable ranting old man
It's called cultural criticism, and its hilarious.

>Dear god imagine if he lived long enough to see trump elected

So you're a brainwashed mainstream media zombie. What a shocker.

i mean it was far from the "best thing ever"
hell, some of the stuff from his show back in the day was better, but its still pretty good, definitely worth watching if youre a fan

You do realize he voted for and supports Trump right? Do some research kid

Who fucking cares

Boomers are 60-70
Pretty sure you have no clue

The best part was the joke about blacks being able to say nigger with impunity

Not a fan and still enjoyed it. No regrets other than fucking my sister afterwards

I didn't think it was that good until I saw bill burr's latest special.
I didn't expect that I would keep a straight face through most of burr's special.
In retrospect chapelle's was actually much more funnier
And I am not an asshole I am actually a burr fan. I just didn't feel the last one maybe coz he was catering to brit fags idk.

Did not go far enough and was in fact pro sjw in the end.

Attached: 1408890816340.png (400x292, 186K)

Its standard Dave. He summed it all up with that "you clicked on my face" remark. Its the same comedy style hes always used.

It's pretty awesome. Triggering soy-chugging, SJWs is just a bonus.

It was entertaining, but not gold or anything special really. But I always enjoy dave chappelle's acts.

I don't think he voted in 2016, like a lot of people who were grossed out by Hillary. All he's ever said is "give the guy a chance" because a divided nation is not good for anybody, and he's laughed about the tax incentives for rich people, because he's one of them. I think he was a Bernie bro.

I doubt you ever watched a George Carlton set if that's your reaction. Go check out some more misattributed quotes you fucking tool.

This.

yes that was very subtle, i dont think lot of people got that or if he even intended to convey that message

Attached: 10000141H12860063.jpg (908x530, 140K)

Agreed

I question the legitimacy of this.

Attached: hm..jpg (184x181, 24K)

>George Carlton
Who's that? lmao

>Go check out some more misattributed quotes

Quotes? wtf are you talking about? You seem delusional.

>W-w-what button?!? Where am I?

Time to buy a hearing aid pops.

It's really slow and preachy in the middle but otherwise I liked it. A little bit edgy, no surprise it triggered bloggers.

It didn't trigger anyone. There were like four splat reviews. Who did you hear say it was problematic?

said white boy privilege

Time for you to buy glasses, because you clearly think I'm some other dude, or you're genuinely delusional af.

It was then that Dave broke through the cheap hotel door, wearing not even a smile. His thick vein streaked erection pulsating with his heartbeat as he spied the prize. In an open state of masturbation, lay user, his pale cottage cheese textured thighs spread invitingly. With a jiggling nod that sent his fleshy jowls to quake, he motioned for the sex maniac comedian to take the lead. Chappelle slammed the battered door behind and drew up user's hefty legs, his rigid prick seeking out the crusted anus before him. Upon penetration, he simply asked in a husky whisper, 'What's my name, bitch?'

>Rick James. You're Rick James!

Copious amounts of animal semen ran through user's bowels, painting his organs within.

I laughed a few times

>Go check out some more misattributed quotes you fucking tool.
My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends
It gives a lovely light!

You such a gay little SJW it sickitates me.

>You can't close the dump! The bears eat there!!!

lol, so basic.

Yup, delusional af. On top of brainwashed.

whoa the gayest post lol

I agree, best part was when he started talking about living in Ohio

It’s not the best but it’s still 10x better then anything Kevin Hart has ever produced

It was funny to me. Still Dave, but still funny. It reminded me of 15 years ago.

And I wondered if we could get back to a point where comedians could actually do those jokes without being flayed alive.

got a link to a rip?

get a load of the poorfag. Netflix is 17 fucking dollars bro. Go check under the couch cushions.

Fuck you're dumb.

less than that if you don't get the bigger plans like 4k etc.

Bill burrs was better

People probably love him since he's been in the comedy game for 30 years+. He's one of the most recognizable people in comedy. You sound like a triggered faggot.

It's good, as good as his other new ones and in some ways feels like his closest link to his inspiration from Richard Pryor.

That reminds me, I need to cancel HBO. Well, maybe after the last season of silicon valley. Everyother show is 'black sassy lesbians act sassy and black'. Why the fuck am I paying for this?

There were some articles trying to cancel him over it, just because you didnt see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist

His voice was kinda fucked up in the other ones. Glad it sounded more like himself this time. All that vape shit I guess cause you can't have a damn smoke anywhere anymore.

The faggot brigade at Vice was all over it. For doing a few really good journalistic pieces, their online presence is fucking cringe.

I fucking hate faggots like you who reply to fucking 400 posts. I see a post and want to see the reply only to find out its the same retard which is you.

I feel like Chapelle's stuff is always grossly over-hyped. Chapelle is not the funniest comic but he is probably one of the most consistent. I think that's the main reason why he only had two seasons for his show, he has high standards(for a comic) and if he feels like he's not hitting that benchmark then he'll move onto something else.

There has never been a special of his I didn't enjoy and I feel like if you like one of his specials you'll enjoy all of them.

That being said, I haven't seen it.

>having an attention deficit disorder

>Everyother show is 'black sassy lesbians act sassy and black'.
Thats the worst shit about the current media landscape. Blackish, mixedish, the gender bender in the recent Rosanne, every commercial in 2019, dear white people... I can't stand it. Everyone wants equality, and they think the formula is to tear down white males. If there was one white show with a dumb black guy it would be violence in the streets. Nobody has the balls to write a stupid black lesbian character. Not only because the SJWs would freak out, but because most of white America would fucking love it and the actor would be vilified. It would be the modern Seinfeld if someone wrote a black George Costanza fucking up everything he touched. Someone should get Larry David on the phone and give him a billion dollars to create the most offensive black idiot he can envision, because he doesn't give a fuuuuck.

People who actually know what they're talking about know you have no idea what you're talking about.

You literally could not be more wrong. Everything about your existence is a mistake.

Attached: b7c1s633hrm31.png (624x355, 53K)

Guns Jamaican Buckshot Buckshot Buckshot

Don't watch it. It really hurt my feelings when he went off on a rant about faggots constantly making mixed drinks out of cocaine and semen. We only do that on weekends.

>I think that's the main reason why he only had two seasons for his show, he has high standards(for a comic) and if he feels like he's not hitting that benchmark then he'll move onto something else.
Into the second season, he started feeling like a dancing monkey. Thats the genesis of the joke in his current special: "I got called into the standards and practices office and told David, you cannot say Faggot on the network, because you are not gay. He said then why can I say nigger, because I'm not one of those, either". Its really a genius line.

Larry David is cringe humor incarnate. He might as well be fucking British. As for the lack of butt monkey blacks, well, I don't really give a shit. I don't care for hapless dopes doing stupid shit so whatever. Give me a smart comedy or something interesting. If I wanted to see idiot humor I can watch cartoons. Right now, I'm looking forward to seeing the last season of The Good Place, so take my opinion with a big grain of salt.

did he delete this tweet? cuz i cant find it

You don't know what you are talking about. You are wrong. You should feel bad and should have never been born..

Do you see how that reads? That wasn't a good counter argument was it? I'd go so far as to say that it was pretty useless and a waste of time to write/read. Do you feel like actually expounding on why you disagree or did you just feel like shitposting?

It wasn’t the funniest set he’s ever done, but it was the most needed set he’s ever done.

A breath of fresh air in this world of PC SJW.

Or even maybe a desperate last gasp of breath before society plunges into the deep.

Your call.

Norm got a credit so he has to kiss ass to revive his career. I swear he's the one responsible for that lazy as fuck MJ joke. And I LIKE Norm, but holy shit is he hit and miss. The funniest thing he did was calling out a teacher that heckled him. Google it it's fucking great.

So it would seem. Probably took a lot of shit and couldn't be arsed anymore.

Agreed

Larry David is a shitty stand-up, but he's a genius writer. Cringe is a big part of sketch. Between Seinfeld and Curb, he engineered two of the best sitcoms ever. What came out of that was the mutation of Veep, another great show, maybe better than Seinfeld and Curb. I've never watched much of the Good Place, but what I saw wasn't that great.

Big fan of Veep too. The insults were fucking beautiful. As for The Good Place, I wrote it off at first but started it from scratch and saw it through. It's not for everyone and can come off as kinda tame, but it's got a refreshing perspective. That and it shit's on Florida every chance it gets.

It's pretty funny, joke about equality is my favourite

Norm's career is fine, he's satisfied with being where he is, because he doesn't want to be a bus driver in Manitoba. Hit and miss is his style. Most comedians consider him a comedian's comedian. He's the only person in the world who could come up with a joke about Henry Fonda picking blueberries.

It was boring as fuck

Yeah, when he starts nailing it, he can knock it outta the park. Nice to see he's not so fucking fat anymore. Thought he was gonna pull an Artie Lang for a second.

I could easily tolerate it because it has a good cast. I like Bell and Danson is a national treasure. But tolerating a comedy is not what I'm ultimately looking for. I like it to crackle. I want people to be occasionally angered by it. They have to push the limits. I consider Larry David to be sort of the Quentin Tarantino of sitcoms. It doesn't have to be pure raunch, but I like the guns to occasionally go off unexpectedly.

>Artie Lang
Now theres a fucking tragedy. He was really funny in his moment in the sun.

I thought it was funny, solid 9/10 for me. The fact that it was at all controversial made me feel old as fuck and out of touch. He didn't say anything that made me raise any eyebrows.

It's funnier than Burr's new hour, feel like he's lost his edge.

burr got rich got married and has a kid now

he drums in a band and flies helicopters

hes got nothin to be angry about anymore

dubfax

not an SJW by any means, i fuckin love chapelle, dudes been funny my entire life.

that said this special and the last ones kinda sucked.

Dude is old, his humor got old with him, he just sounds bitter as fuck.

Bill burr basically says the same shit but his delivery is hilarious, dave on the other hand sounds actually pissed about it all.

I get it, but it's a fuckin stand up special not a therapy session, bitch to your shrink not the audience.

>juicy smooliet
>therapy

>flayed alive
Pretty dramatic lol. I think he's making millions of dollars and doing whatever he wants.

I don't like hit pieces so I don't read them. You could do the same thing.

I meant... you know what, nevermind. It's too early to address reading comprehension.

So just on your period or what? Flayed alive is a pretty dramatic way to say 'was criticised by critics'.

It’s ok. He swings a bit too cringe for my taste but found it funny and inoffensive imo. I liked his other special better.

"Flayed alive" is hyperbolic on purpose. Part of his set even touches on the whole concept.

It's a tongue-in-cheek remark. It's standard protocol in everyday conversation. It's a fucking storytelling device, you hapless goon.

lmao

Obviously. It's a pretty extreme exaggeration though when you're talking about maybe like 15 people out of an audience of millions. It makes you sound super dramatic. Just letting you know how you come across when you exaggerate.

not his best work, felt like he was trying too hard to be controversial

>obiviously
So why the fuck did you take the time to point out that, gee, it's pretty dramatic for being an obvious euphemism? Holy fucking shit, no way! Is it really? It makes me sound super dramatic? Who would've thought! Exaggerating!

You fucking idiot. 15 people is also a pretty extreme exaggeration. No, let me know more things about the words I just typed on purpose.

Carlin was boring in the 80s

Not as good as his first one on netflix... Not bad... Not good either tbh basic black jokes some edgy shit nothing too memorable

Loved it

Just watched this last night, she was savage, im glad soneone said the whole "white privilege " bs actually started with white women. And his line "you know what I think is funny aniut sexual assault?" Was not expecting that but I love when comedians like him and Dave make a statement that you at first couldn't believe would be appropriate or funny, only to later show how it can be.

>dickless
>jacks off to Japanese cartoons
Can’t be both

I loved it

Sprinkle some crack on him.

as a white woman i found it extremely offensive

It's good. It's the best of his netflix material, but not as good as his 90's stuff.

Idk why people are so infatuated with it

Every joke except for the abortion joke is biased to the Left
But SJWs hate it because it isnt as far left as they want

if people have different opinions about it, it is controversial. that's what the word means.

not even close

Then everything is technically controversial by your retarded definition.

Chappelle didnt talk about anything new or provocative.
His LGBT car joke he stole from Owen Benjamin

he was funnier when he made fun of niggers

i fucking hate faggots like you that cant count
i see a post and want to see the replies that contribute to the conversation only to find out its this shitpost

Attached: 1511723306344.jpg (303x311, 28K)

Holy shit, 4 syllables too much for you user?

if you’re struggling with ambivalent then do yourself and all of us a favor and just give up on reading altogether

this website is so fucking gay now

"nigger cattle"?

Attached: 1557687769762.png (500x381, 226K)

I like bitter. Makes for better comedy. I don't relate to the fuckhead with the puppets or the ones who pretend to be cute because they're fat or women who pretend to be sluts in comedy. I like that bite, like carlin had.

Help me populate this thread

Yes, nigger cattle. If you can't throw away money you have no business being in America.

Attached: 1232941551870.jpg (197x251, 7K)

It's much better than his previous ones, but its terrible compared to his earlier work.
Young Dave was awesome, older Dave got bitter.. but at least now he's bitter and not pulling any punches.
one could say he's fighting the good fight, getting rid of SJWs by proving that they're not untouchable.
but in the end Dave was funnier when he was talking about Chip being able to drive drunk cuz he was white.

tranny reporting in
the tranny jokes were forgettable and generic uncle tom shit.
You can get better versions of the same jokes from shitposters on /lgbt/ making that same joke for the 9000th time this month or listen to chappelle try and ease into it for a fucking hour and a half.
hes a hack complaining about having to do nigger jokes while trying to do nigger jokes about trannies and leftists and worst of all he sucks at it. Hes literally a used up rambling black homeless man with laughable complaints.
Watch the bill burr special. He did a much better job.

Attached: 4K120FPShqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

i watched a few snippets of it and it was meh.
whenever i heard the audience laugh and cheer i just thought they were cheering on some depressed guy trying to make a comeback.

Right. So we all get old and then we can't hack it anymore. Is that it?

Yeah.

That's your theory?

Yeah. Beautifully fucking illustrated.

Give me the gun. Give me the gun.

Attached: big_1525722247_image.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

His first joke is whack. He shits on Anthony Bourdain for peaceing out under the pressures of fame when a decade prior a $50M contract made him piss himself and run into the Congo. That bullshit left a bad taste in my mouth.

The rest of it is whatever. Bill Burr's new special was so much better.

>america is craaaazy amirite!?
>lol trannies
>lol lesbians
>lol gays
>lol white people
>lol asian people
>lol black people
>lol arab people
>look im equally offending everyone hehe

Bill Burr is the white man inhabiting dave chapelle's body

No, he just turned bitter after his African meltdown.
He's still fun, but he's no longer the happy go lucky guy who'd do stoner movies and joke about the problems in the world.
This Dave just.. makes jokes that still make you laugh, but afterwards you don't feel as relaxed. maybe he's just holding back now.. and slowly defending his art with YELLING FAGGOT because he knows you can either give in to the SJWs or you can wage war on them.
Good for him for calling out these mentally ill trannies and fag defenders, but that wont make me miss relaxed Dave who'd do a funny movie.

Bill Burr apologizes for being white

Eh, not THAT lazy, but yeah he's comfortable now and went for poignant over funny for the ending. So what? His wife is a sweet piece of ass, he's loaded with money and he spent his salad days putting in the hours. The man earned the right to be lazy.

I. Hate. Rant. Nigger. Comedians.
Normally.

A lot of what happened in this set was Dave doing what Katt William's was famous for (and man was that horrible.) And a lot less of what he usually does. The difference is every single thing he said needed to be said, and he timed this out because he has rebuilt momentum and he is generally teflon. Hes a practice Muslim edgelord who made his name in the 2000s. The man cant be taken down.

so does Dave Chapelle

Chappelle's still stuck in 2007

Poor Dave got really messed up mentally when he realized that once he was rich he had turned white.

liked like a third of it. The other two thirds were out of my play wheel.

I wish he was stuck in 2000.

>raped*

>I don't relate to the fuckhead with the puppets or the ones who pretend to be cute because they're fat or women who pretend to be sluts in comedy.
Jeff Dunham, that dildo "Fluffy", and Nikki Glazer can all go fuck themselves.

Your mental illness is showing.

"I don't like the jokes because I am the joke."

"hurr durr a black millionaire is poor and it's so easy to make fun of trans people, idk why he doesn't try harder."

You realize nigger and tranny jokes write them fucking selves? You realize people who can't function in society are hilarious when they're not murdering people.

Agreed

triggering sjws is so 2016. the special is good it makes fun of everyone

True

>Is Dave Chapelle's special actually good

If you liked his old stuff, you'll like his new stuff. He hasn't changed.

You're a fucking idiot, the money to be made by manipulating people as stupid as yourself is massive.

Carlin is overrated as fuck. He's clever, but not a top ten guy like everyone wants to say he is.

>He shits on Anthony Bourdain
Bourdain would laugh. The premise of that joke wasn't Bourdain, it was the black guy in Foot Locker who never considered killing himself. It was a jab against divorce laws, black people working shitty jobs, and ghetto mentality. He was saying many black people are complacent, even if they have a really good education, you knock them down and they'll stay there. Bourdain was never complacent, or he never would have been 1/10th as successful as he was.

It wasn't bad but it wasn't good.
Honestly there was nothing even that edgy in it, and most of the lefties I know didn't even find anything triggering.

What everyone whined about is that every fucking Netflix standup special is something like "No Safe Spaces" or "Triggered?!" or something like that, where the majority of the material is "You can't say anything anymore without people being offended! Everyone's getting cancelled, but luckily I'm still brave enough to say 'chink'!" Which isn't a joke, and isn't even that true. No cancelled has ever gotten cancelled because their stand up act had something offensive in it. Ever.
The other big problem with his set is that the big time comedians have nothing to talk about anymore. Guys like Chappelle and Chris Rock and Seinfeld got big by having down-to-earth everyman material. Observations that people can really relate to. Except now that they're all multimillionaires, what do they have in common with the everyman? They can't do a bit about anything real. It's just them thumbing their nose at the poor commoners.

And if you need proof, look at Bill Burr's standup. He started as an angry weirdo libertarian and he still is. His set was way more edgy, but everyone loved it. Everyone. Because it was actually good material and not just grandstanding about how tough his job is.

Burr is a funny man, but it wasn't a funny special. You can never earn the right to put out garbage. Thats why most bands worst album is their later albums. Fat Elvis syndrome.

> " Is Dave Chapelle's special actually good ... [snip] ... (irrelevant busllshit) ...[/snip] ;
Dave Chapelle's special is actually revolting shite of obnoxious "logposter" proportions.

I agree. Fuck those people.

It was trash, cuck

>"Lets ignore what the poster said and make shit up and ramble about unrelated shit like:"

You: "Hey im a pedophile lets go on a tangent and talk about how I fuck kids in my basement xD"

They didn't say anything relevant except to say "I'm a tranny and the tranny jokes sucked." I thought they were pretty good. And because the jokes are objectively funny, but maybe subjectively this individual found them shitty, I don't really give a fuck what "He" thinks. The line when the Q wants to get in the car and says "I don't care where you're going" was pretty funny, and the tranny wants to stop and pee but the gay says "you don't have a bathroom for three states" was also pretty funny. He does white jokes, and I laugh at those too, because they're usually pretty accurate.

It’s really good. Even I had a moment of “whoa there bro, calm down a little bit” but I can take a joke and these trigger niggers can’t. It was a funny show but more importantly was an affront to the retards who are trying to destroy comedians and comedy and it succeeds in both regards.

Maybe in the back, nigs can't afford the nice seats

>It was a funny show but more importantly was an affront to the retards who are trying to destroy comedians and comedy and it succeeds in both regards.

This. The fact that Dave took a stand for Comedy is very important.

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active server, for the best lewds of femaales and traps!

discord gg/3UK8V8W

>most consistent
Yeah disappearing for 10 years is pretty consistent. That shows how little you actually know about Chappelle. Even in his absence he was unrivaled.

what is your point?

Everything he is in is good

if you're going to watch it, pirate it. this special was nothing more than an elaborate marketing scheme from netflix to make up for their hemorrhaging user base.

It's better than the last one and ends on a valid point about the state of America.

The special was pretty funny. Justice for Juicy and the Ohio bit were my favorite parts, the alphabet people in the car was pretty good too but the other two bits really were much funnier.

Just because it isn't filled with memes you fucking child doesn't mean it's bad that is not a real criticism. Even his original well regarded shit isn't super quotable outside of him buying weed off a babg

>nigger

Will not watch

Attached: ff.jpg (486x341, 42K)

same

I’m 33 and Dave’s jokes are like commonplace talking material between midwestern blue collar men

It is actually really good. Dave Chappelle's humor is effortless. He's just naturally funny.

either your trying to be funny (it's not working) or you are legit retarded.

I've liked every special Dave has put out but I think this was by far the weakest. SJWs are ruining comedy by baiting good comedians into talking about them and the outrage culture they've propagated but it just doesn't make for great comedy. The alphabet people in car bit that Dave did was, to me, very clunky and not really funny at all. Even Bill Burr's special was at its best when he moved away from talking about outrage culture. Overall its worth a watch since Chapelle has natural talent that can carry him through; just don't set your expectations too high.

I don’t think, you know how, to use, commas,,,,

>he likes black "people"

Yeah I guess a newt Gingrich like you would think thats "retarded" or a joke. Its not.

Attached: ffffff.png (644x644, 936K)

T. tiny pink dick

Attached: kisspng-larry-silverstein-sticker-nose-drawing-el-vagamundo-5b071a029e9477.6240917115271920666496.jp (900x680, 104K)