scrambling to find meaning in arbitrary things is the game we are playing our whole lives

> scrambling to find meaning in arbitrary things is the game we are playing our whole lives.
> life is a game.
> we think we are playing with other people, but really we are just playing by ourselves.
> we are all playing chess by ourselves.
> we're all living in a fake reality trapped inside our own brains, assigning meaning to completely meaningless sensory information and making everything and everyone into symbols.
> everything is a symbol of our own creation.
> everything we see and everything we experience has more to do with us than it has to do with anything or anyone else because everything is only the way we perceive it.
> everyone else's personality is really just an aspect of our own personality that we assign to them to make sense out of the personality data they've presented us, but it's not who they really are.
> we filter out everything that gets in the way of our ability to believe that things have meaning.
> above all, we spend out whole lives just looking at the mirror because everything else is really just us, and we never really get to know anyone else or anything else, ever.

heard this on a podcast about LSD trip. seriously thought-provoking wisdom there.

Attached: 3421.jpg (1200x780, 478K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyDw_zbOZOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> scrambling to find meaning in arbitrary things is the game we are playing our whole lives.
Thats absurdism
> life is a game.
Subjective truth and theological shenanigans
> we think we are playing with other people, but really we are just playing by ourselves.
> we are all playing chess by ourselves.
Thats solipsism

Everything said here basically comes down to either solipsism or source of Oneness, which is compartmentalized in duality
This is understandable for our human consciousness, you cannot even prove consciousness itself exists, why therefore assert you are playing by yourself? Just call it Oneness, you dont know how consciousness operates in non-duality

Attached: J.jpg (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Yeah and so what? Everyone does this. That doesn't mean you should be an asshole OP. Treat people with respect for fuck sakes. Sage this thread is gay go to /x/ with this faggot shit kys

>high iq post
hang on i think my ego is now destroyed and im levitating with an erection

ty user ty my dearest bro

sounds like new age-woo-woo to me

the "they" of other people are "you". we are all one. there is no you except in this dimension, which is why it exists: to give "you" and others existence, otherwise we'd be all one and indistinguishable. it's not lonely but it's pretty noisy.

i use quotes to mean not the meat sack typing the post but the being of light who ponders the question.

>we're all living in a fake reality trapped inside our own brains, assigning meaning to completely meaningless sensory information and making everything and everyone into symbols
I never fucking understand people like this. Everything is an illusion, a symbol, or whatever, except the brain. The brain is the ultimate truth.
The brain, neurons, sense organs, are just as much illusion in your perception as the rest of what you think of as physical reality.
There is no brain. There is no body. There are no senses.

I think its some reverse ego death effect, not narcissistic per se (or maybe), but it enhances one's perception and idea of the ego, perverting its actual purpose

I like that b is doing more lsd

it helped me heal a lot. I think it can help others, too.

other people are real. or at least they seem to get pissed off when you don't act like they are real.

this

>heard this on a podcast about LSD trip. seriously thought-provoking wisdom there.
id call it many things, but certainly not that. its just another subjective opinion wirhout much (im being generous here) to back it up

I think we are all gods living in our own creations, experiencing our own power that is so powerful that we create our own weaknesses.
So: all the drama we go through is created by us by our subconscious power to cope with our powerful selves.
Everthing we experience is a creation by ourselves in order to relieve the boredom of being powerful.
If you think about it, why is there millions of ways to die though we struggle to stay alive?

Attached: 1568355282234.jpg (770x438, 30K)

there is definitely a shared world, but you need to believe in the characters for it to be any fun.

I understand, but that is contradictory to what I was trying to explain.
If I believe in other characters and have fun, then it will bring me back to my power and freak me out.

Please just stfu.

You're scaring the children fuckers, user.

Meh. When people think this way, they think they're enlightened, I think they're immature and on drugs. Get a few GFs, go through the cycles of ups and downs, and you'll see it's more complicated than that. Have a kid. Get a *good* job that is not only rewarding but satisfying. You'll see that your rewards come in so many forms, from just peaceful coexistence to financial things, to generosity to selfishness, to base rewards, to conceptual satisfaction because you're doing well and on a linear path. Not to mention all the bad shit, too. People can be assholes, or great, and they pop out of the shadows like muggers and are either holding flowers or sharpened screwdrivers. You never know what you'll get upon any random interaction. So, saying people are an aspect of our own perceptions is bullshit. Because they can kill you or fuck you or walk right on by, and that shit is certainly not a figment of our imagination.

The fuck?

I studied philosophers for a second, and one of them came to a realization that he knew nothing.
He came full circle so to speak.
I'm not sure about this, but everthing is actually nothing if nothing is part of everthing.

>*everything
I did the misspelling a few times.
That might be my subconcious trying to create problems.

>I studied philosophers for a second, and one of them came to a realization that he knew nothing.
A lot of them come to that result if they have enough time and their ego is in check. Those who think they have all the answers have just not heard all the questions.

>ofw

Attached: 2001_a_space_odyssey_baby.jpg (450x385, 22K)

he is mad because he thinks nobody in the history of mankind has ever given deep meaningful study to the human condition until LSD and podcasts were invented. you know, your typical 15 year old public school kiddy.

we are all just prisoners here, of our own device.

this is a common misconception about his quote - it's not "i know that i know nothing" but actually "i know that there are things i do not know of".

so its more about stating that ones knowledge is limited and that there most probably is no absolute truth/knowledge instead of stating that you know 'nothing"

Attached: 1362252018660.jpg (398x500, 25K)

DMT, anyone?

Attached: jdxrzs1xntw01.jpg (788x1024, 68K)

>Be shaved monkey in 2019.
>Pretend to understand reality.
>Watch Rick and Morty.
>Become hedonistic and nihilistic.
>Get horribly depressed as a result.
>Become the first person to overdose on weed because nothing even matters.
>mfw

Attached: Meaninglet..jpg (800x634, 52K)

trips o' truth over here
based user

Youre stupid as fuck, stfu and dont post again

That wasnt OP replying to me judging by the capital letter but surely another ultra-intellectual

Take the allegory of the cave, but upgraded
Instead of us being able to perceive the source once we break free we can only acknowledge that nothingness predates and creates what we perceive as empirical reality, since we cannot imagine or experience nothingness in the present state of man
If nothing never existed outside of our perception then we couldnt perceive time itself, thus eternity, which is beyond that of our understanding
Philosophy hasnt even begun but whats more important right now is anthropology

youtube.com/watch?v=kyDw_zbOZOk

Look at the big brain on Billy.

So many words so little meaning, psueds love their word salad dont they

I wrote Rap Lyrics
Please rate, opinions will not be discarded.

XxxRetardation, come up on the flow
Them good goys, yuh lets kill them all.
Cryptogrammatrix Max Payne,
Waka flocka flame, the train
Trench coat cracker, ultimate creation
Thy poetry; retardation
No name niggas, making no name wiggas
My wallet, it do be really bigger

Gentrification of my current realm,
Pussy so good, death renders me overhelmed
Floss, they nuts; Friends with Ross,
Cheese are gross, paper dick cuts Like a boss

Sell thee fish, twenty a buck,
Dumped my girl, She now my ex
Name was 'trish, the ultimate fuck,
She twirl, she bought rolex

I love thy game, making me roll And waka flocka flame,
Is stinkin nigga, what the fuck is thinking nigga,
Thanks for watching, youtube video
Masturbational fellatio, death grip be the yolk,
Post-turbo paranoia, genocidal flamboyant,
Pussy Good, 4 years old
No one ever done that shit; Rhyme wit 5
Maybe its 4, I am a pedo, My poetry be real
I tell only truth, everything is to be revealed

Please lock me up, I fuck kids
Call 911, I really fuck little clits
This pussy good, broke up with my girl
She now my ex, she 4 tho,
Or 5 couldnt tell, she couldnt either
Learned how to read, she said no more sex
Drake

needs work

Attached: worst ever.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I just moved and dont have friends to find it for me, Any tips for locating a new hook-up?

Well, your old friends could just mail it, because mailing acid is about the easiest thing in the fucking world. But since you're probably lying about former friends who could score acid, just learn to order shit from the DM.

>you cannot even prove consciousness itself exists
Exists in what sense? I can prove very easily to myself that consciousness exists, because by questioning whether or not it exists, it must exist to do the questioning. You mentioned solipsism, this is the foundational truism and a truism it remains:

If I question, I think.
If I think, I am.

This happens when a retard is able to make way in life.

Living without thinking, does not even able to understand what he reads.

John 14:6 KJV
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Sounds like someone went through a half baked ego death.

>scrambling to find meaning in arbitrary things
>we filter out everything that gets in the way of our ability to believe that things have meaning
>attaching this meaning to a drug trip
You wut mate?

So, let me understand... I take acid a bunch of times and understand life better than living it? Because I took acid a bunch of times, AND lived life. And those thoughts are the result of weighing the two and coming to my own conclusions. Yet, you think otherwise, that I havent done drugs, and lived a mundane life. Thats why I think immature people have an incomplete concept of the larger facts of life, and shit on the rational.

Napkin 1, Napkin Version
>The napkin religion is the one true religion. It says so right here on this napkin.

Attached: 1545748403946.jpg (1019x984, 163K)