Hi guys

Hi guys
I have a problem yesterday fucked this whore
while doing so the condom broke and I dont know if she had something.
If she had am I fucked?
picture is not related

Attached: IMG-20190914-WA0003.jpg (730x863, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clicknupload.org/vhhq69cuqkkj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dude just get yourself tested. ALSO you have aids

she had aids...

RIP OP

Nah, risk of getting STD is low in general, easiest thing to get though I think is herpes

Major shit like AIDs more than lilely no. Some shit like warts possibly

Go get tested at a real clinic. The Yea Forums doctor offices cant give you a conclusive answer.

Thank
Any wey I em geting tested when I get home if she gave me something RIP

the one in pic related? nice, keep it going. also get tested, you don't want a dormant std that sterilizes you.

I wouldn't even worry about tbh fam. The chance of getting hiv from a female is incredibly low. You get it by fucking faggots.

I intentionally try to fuck black hookers raw, just as a fetish

Even if you got the HIV, there's still a chance to save yourself if you get a post exposition treatment within the first 72 hours. But you have to go like right the fuck now and explain your situation in an emergency medical service. First, they will test you. If you already have it, it is not from your latest contact and you are fucked anyway. But if you are still negative, you can begin your treatment immediately. It lasts like a month and is going to feel awful and is expensive af. But it CAN save you from getting the virus.
Now, run to the hospital. Good luck user.

her naked clicknupload.org/vhhq69cuqkkj

Who needs it? I can basically see her asshole from here.

You fucked her yesterday. That's too soon for anything to show up in test results.

4-6 weeks after contact is a good window I think.

for 6 months, don't have unprotected sex (so you don't spread that shit around if you caught some). get tested. be fine. next time buy the right size or use some lube

Don't listen to this user, that's just enough time for it to do permanent damage. You might even lose your dick.

Get tested once a week for the next 6 months to be safe. Insist that they swab inside your urethra for extra security. Don't take any chances.

lol what the fuck? you must be joking. fuck HIV, it is all the other nasty shit you have to worry about

But be sure to use water based lubricants. Because oil based lubricants affect the condom and make it super breakable.

nah, that is too much. It takes at least 10 days before any test show something. Get tested in 2 Weeks.
Monitor your dick. Does anything burn? feel weird? Look strange?
If nothing odd occures, get tested again in 6 months and you'll be alright

>2019
>not using acid based lubricants to spread your seed as much as possible

Attached: 63204997.gif (200x180, 1.55M)

yes
/thread

>giving good advice

What happened to you Yea Forums? I wanted the guy to get q-tips shoved up his dick all the time...

OP is definitely going to die

If you're not showing symptoms, most clinics are gonna ask why the fuck you're even there.

It was a nice try from you tho