How do I get a job?

How do I get a job?

I'm 28 and never had a job

Attached: agd5VBg.jpg (1440x1800, 225K)

Start at a small part time job it might not pay that well and the work may be shitty but at least you get your foot in the door and a reference for the future

Go be a dishwasher. If you can't handle that, try a warehouse. If you can handle it, move up to being a cook.

IT is always hiring.

this

just go out there, give them a strong handshake and always look them in the eye.

This

How the hell you make it to 28 without starving to death?

Call center. They will hire anyone.

Got any skills?

This, also if you break down washing dishes, you might as well just accept being a NEET. Easiest job in the world. After a few weeks of getting used to it, just start showing up drunk and actually enjoy it. Learn to enjoy working. It's good for you.

Also fuck a waitress, they're all sluts.

you serious? pretty sure he lives with his mom

White people live at home until they're 28? Shit, my pop kicked me out the day after I graduated from high school. White privilege means lying on your ass for 10 years, i guess.

Never gonna happen, time to kill yourself

Not that user but muh glorious social welfare keeps me fed.

implying you got a job and didn't just start collecting welfare checks and stealing bikes you fucking nigger

join the military

Walk into an employment office like flex employment or randstad.

Ask if they can help you, you'll have a shit job the next day. It's a really easy way for some quick and free work experience and money.

Cuck

You tell an employer hire me or I'll kill myself.

WAGIE GET IN CAGIE

Attached: 423423424.jpg (599x540, 33K)

You're probably too much of a pussy ass bitch to handle a warehouse job but Amazon hires literally anyone

nigger

Wageslave

How the fuck are you 28 and no job? I've worked since I was 13.

I suggest you go ahead, I'm not asking anyone

Your childhood must've sucked

Not really worked with some really cool people including my bosses kids.

WTF! Niggers are subhumans, they even hate their sons.

It means having someone actually raise you properly

IT will hire without degrees?

Who's this girl? She's cute as fuck.

It's not easy. I'm 35 and I've been trying all of 2019 to get a job but even the lowest of low jobs have requirements like needing a drivers licence which I don't have. You'd think there'd be programs or something for lifetime NEETs to transition into the workforce but most people haven't even heard the word before and think you're an ex-con. Self employment seems like the option.

Volunteer first

indeed.com is the best site to look

Shut up, you retarded racist

you can get into network admin with just a training certificate

Retard

This is good to know

Attached: vlcsnap-2014-06-14-02h25m31s57.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

>Learn to enjoy working. It's good for you.
What kind of drivel is this? It's good for nothing but monotony and whichever useless company you work for. Go shovel horse shit for some useful work. Start a fucking farm and raise healthy animals and pesticide-free crops.

Attached: 1238198900001.jpg (255x344, 23K)

Sounds like your dad just hated you. You need to talk, m8?

Attached: flat1000x1000075f.u4.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

I feel like you're the same guy from a few days ago who was homeless because his mom kicked him out for dating his 37 year old ex-girlfriend's 18 year old daughter.

You're still a loser. Get your shit together, start at the bottom of the ladder, and begin the climb.

You know he's lying because he said it was his "dad" that gave him the boot, and niggers don't have dads.

If you look pile pic related, I could offer you a job and training to become a maid.
Food and a small basement cell are inclusive. The training would include besides the obvious (service and cleaning) obidience and position lectures.
I and my sub are gonna make something usefull out of you.

If OP looks like the girl in the pic. I'd pay her to suck her dick

>never had a job.

Go get a job in IT huurrrrrrr

Become a left wing politician, they all have that in common with you.

suck cocks, buddy

Sell you ass on the street --> buy crack --> smoke it.

You should be ashamed, clearly be leeching off your parents of government for atleast a decade. Get off your arse you waste of space. Anyone can walk into a work kitchen and clean dishes.

Op, the first step is to stop fapping to Bella Thorne.

Attached: dontdothatOP.jpg (1080x1105, 161K)

Lol, same here, been working full time since I was 16. These crackers aren't doing their kids any favors, letting them lie around for decades. Christ, ofay, learn to be human beings!

If you're 28 with no previous experience you are either never gonna get a decent Job and may as well spend the rest of your good years as a neet then in your 40s just go out and buy some rope when life finally stap to get really shit for you or you are gonna have get good at sucking dick and then you are gonna have to find the right sick to suck so you can get a half decent job.

Attached: 1538757069259.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>13
What's the shithole country do you live?

You don't need a job. Seriously. Just get a boyfriend.

Pic is clearly not related retard

that's Bella Thorne