Lost my best and only friend of twelve years because his wife doesn't like me

>lost my best and only friend of twelve years because his wife doesn't like me
I thought this was shit only incels made up.

Attached: are-you-still-in-pain.jpg (1024x1024, 372K)

>tfw cucked out of a friendship because of some roastie

Did he just cut contact with you suddenly? If you were best friends wasn't she around for a while?

Wait. Are you trying to tell me there's a diner that keeps it's lights off but also serves liquor? Seems like a waste of a liquor license.

Also, get better friends. They'll likely separate or you could honestly be a hindrance to his progression. We're not all perfect but we can be self aware.

I know the feel bro
One of my best friend stabbed me in the back because his wife told him to
The worst is that she told him to do that because I refused to have sex with her, she was about to cheat on him, what kind of mentality is that?

>bfs childhood best friend is in town
>buzzed from night out bar hopping
>go out for a night walk in nice culdesac
>bf stayed home
>best friend and I chilling and talking
>on walk back insists on going down a side road
>tries to get me to suck his dick
>decline immediately
>”don’t tell bf, you can’t tell him”
>tell him as soon as we get back to the house cause I don’t keep no secrets in our relationship
>bf cut ties with and hasn’t spoken to best friend since
>still feel guilt for ruining childhood friendship even tho I did nothing

It is, incel
Suuurrrrrrre

They deserved it lmao

I meant stabbed figuratively if that wasn't obvious enough

Attached: 1543378399540.jpg (949x864, 141K)

>I don’t keep no secrets in our relationship
children have the privilege of believing in honesty. adults make decisions based on what the consequences are.

you made a decision. there was a consequence. welcome to life.

>adults make decisions based on what the consequences are
You're a piece of shit, got it, you're honest as long as nobody is checking, then you do a risk/benefit calculation.

There's simple ways to test people for this when they encounter your group, then you can exclude them because they are morally bankrupt scum.

Bump Laura! Fucking BUMP!!!

the world is a harsh place. I'm sorry.

Sorry user, I don't like bumping too much as it fills up the board (except for /pol/, but I've got no choice there as someone made an anti-Laura bot).

Attached: S-sorry.png (146x281, 67K)

same thing happened to me except she made him cut ties with our entire circle of friends and we did absolutely nothing to her we really only met her once. shes actually really ugly too which makes it all even more infuriating

known him for years when we were kids but im not gonna go begging to keep in touch with him cuz i mean if he makes a choice this retarded and his taste is this shit why even bother

>shes actually really ugly too
makes sense she wouldn't want him to have better looking friends.

i know what ur saying but i dont get this mentality, why does the attractiveness of his male friends affect her? why would something like this matter to her? she is so ugly this would mean he is allowed to have no friends because everyone on this planet is more attractive than she is

people are animals and will fuck whenever they're allowed to if they don't have a *really* good reason not to.

i know im going to sound really stupid or clueless in asking but what about any of this has to do with sex? explain this to me like im retarded because i might be, how on earth does the physical attractiveness of a mans friends affect his wife?