Tell me your sissy feminized or transgender wishes

Tell me your sissy feminized or transgender wishes

Attached: bon007-2.jpg (300x500, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to start dating her and then two weeks in she insists she locks my cock up and then she force feminizes me so so I get fucked by all her lovers after she does

Kik? Kik: subsissy22

just getting picked up by a cute boy at a bar :3

I want my best girl friend to hold my key when I buy my cage and pimp me out. She can keep the money she makes from me sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass

Mmm yesss!!!

Lucky bastard

Would love to do this too

I wish to meet a daddy who will lock me up and fuck me all day every day with his friends. Ghen start to feminize and humiliate me into his own sissy slut

Kik? Kik: subsissy22

I text you already

I just wanna cuddle and feel his bulge on my ass slowily get bigger as i rub aganced it OwO

Kik: lucienyaa

Be put in a cute little dress and have my ass fucked. I've only used guys never actually taken it.

Toys*
Fucking autocorrect..

I wish you would not force your kink onto unconsenting people. Because thats not what the kink-community stands for.
If somebody is obviously a man, that dresses up as a girl and walks around in public you pull people into your session that never consented to being part of your humiliation play or what ever makes it interesting for you.

I just want to be pretty and make a good man happy and feel good

who cares

I want to be feminised and watch my gf fuck a real man while I wait my turn to get fucked.

I wish I was a keyholder to a sissy. Have a normal friend in public but secretly have their cock locked up and force them to dress up and service my dick in exchange for occasion bouts of edging.

Attached: 476703.jpg (810x1080, 78K)

You look like a dream for me

Lol. Any chance your in AZ with me?

You can’t say that without posting your gf for inspection

No, sadly I'm in France

I can understand that i love to lock the cunt and tits of my sub up with her belt and bra. She gets so horny when the front shield presses on her pussy and she can't touch herself.
We're still working on extending the time she can wear the belt. Her body has to get used to the metal slip, but its great fun already, for both of us.

kinda wish I could go back to when I developed this bs fetish and stop it. if not I wish I could have dressed up and subbed when I was less masculine looking and younger.

Attached: 57e4c54cee2111e1ae2a22000a1d0127_7.jpg (612x612, 94K)

Post her tits at least you fucking cuckold. How small is your cock?

shes hot

I have a size comparison and frottage fetish, I get so hard imagining a hung dude being able to get his cock from one side of my thighs to another

Attached: sample_8cec5464f8b0af0a9de83df14f851eba.jpg (850x1295, 210K)

I’m 4” hard. I’m amazed she can feel it. My shame about being small is what makes me wish I was a girl

damn, a 4 inch clit
no wonder you want both you girls to get fucked
who do you think has a tighter hole?
ever wear her panties, pathetic sissy bitch?

Yes I’ve worn panties but I have to be careful because I just leak precum into them. Never fucked my gf in the ass so I don’t know

can't even slide panties on without the bitch getting wet
you got a kik?

I wish I didn’t leak precum so much. Kik is sb_uk

post pic

Man I just want to pass and be happy. I just want to get hormones and slim down.

It's all I want in the world

I'm willing to never have sex or any of that stuff, as long as I'm happy again

>be user
>see thread with a kink I don't like
>open thread
>dOnT fOrCe yOuR kInk oN mE

Leaky sluts make the best sluts

Sexiest post in the thread

Show us your ass

I want to be daterape gangbanged

You mean where you go to meet a girl and she hands you over to a pack of horny guys, or are you meeting a guy from the start?

Attached: 236543B6-411A-47B0-BBDB-A3A0D4D4BAB4.jpg (500x501, 92K)

To be locked and dolled up and serve as a slave/house maid for my Mistress

Attached: il_570xN.1819388868_l8ke.jpg (570x855, 42K)

Attached: 410FF544-13C4-4735-8314-36828FDF2434.jpg (706x960, 173K)

The ring of a ring gag is supposed to sit behind the teeth, not only to stupid to be a man, also tp stupid to use a gag right.

Not a mistress, but a dom, I'd definetly would keep you locked if you'd clean my flat in that outfit. Maybe we'd even find a dog cage for you to sleep in.

I wish so much of the erotic hypnosis fetish didn't gravitate around sissy/feminization/transgender. I have nothing against those kinks, but they do not appeal to me in the slightest, and they're everywhere.

I wish i could find a domme to lock my cock in chastity, but keeps getting me a shorter cage each month as it shrinks, she waxes me smooth and feeds me ecstasy and hormones and makes me ride a dildo for hours and hypno, til im totally broken and feminized

I wanna go on vacation with a guy and nothing but girlie clothes and be en femme the whole time and just do whatever he tells me.

I’d much rather have a sissy who’s really committed to it and does as she’s told but maybe isn’t quite as femme as one who could pass for a girl but who is a lazy bitch

To get caught wearing panties by some girls i know and have them spend the rest of the weekend dressing me up

i think 48% of transgender wishes is suicide.

Attached: beautiful.png (729x701, 388K)

Based

Take a pic in panties and post it you wanton sluts

I just want to be used by men for their pleasure. Nothing more, nothing less. Also OC

Attached: Snapchat-1553191118~2.jpg (720x841, 86K)

Attached: IMG_4902.jpg (653x986, 81K)

I wish the elites would develop a plague that wipes out all trannies, gays, and lesbians

Femenine buttholes
baja-opcionez.com/category/shemales/

Attached: Screenshot_36.jpg (806x515, 83K)

Very cute. Now with the panties pulled down a little....

Post more dumbass

As you wish :3

Attached: Snapchat-1796628854.jpg (1080x1920, 696K)

Kik?

Beqqinq

Anyone into sissy hypnosis? I'd love to be hypnotised

Be careful, it’s powerful stuff. Make sure you talk it over with your daddy first.

I would use the absolute fuck out of you

Please do. It's very important!

I don't have a daddy :c

I just want to be dressed up, put on some cute make up and a wig and offer my services to any man who just wants to get off
A gangbang would be the best for me

This girl wants to pimp me out and sell my ass to older men, she also makes me send pics of myself dressed up like a sissy to her, and she likes it when I cum all over my face

She even asked me if I wanted to blow her boyfriend with her.

Attached: Screenshot_20190630-230817~2.png (1440x1258, 124K)

Tbh all boys should be hypnotized into sissies

Another girl wanted to use me so I would come over and clean her house in a maid outfit. Even tho she claims not to be into this stuff, but asks for pics of me dressed up as "proof"

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-104047~2.png (1440x736, 75K)

Why not? Every sissy needs a daddy.

Thats pretty hot

Attached: FcSZKvq.jpg (540x809, 60K)

Where are you? Also post kik

This is me

Be my daddy and hypnotise me!

Im sure it is you dumb bimbo good for nothing cockslut

Attached: KiSqD2c.jpg (366x493, 37K)

I'm so addicted to cock and I'd love to send you photos of myself!

Kik me anthony_user and I’ll get back to you. I’m quite happy to nurture and support any sissy who needs a man’s encouragement.

If you have kik send them to genericusername287

Attached: AVF3m5l.jpg (500x708, 72K)

Show me ur boypussys

mr780ww

Attached: 38a322ca4c1ddb1d035df9d9dd84259dcfb50e168c5aaf73f2c22be8e974312e.jpg (2550x1650, 931K)

Beqqinq

Attached: bet_by_kannelart-dbr9yei.jpg (731x1094, 188K)

I’d love to spend an entire weekend as a girl. Hair, makeup, nail polish, bubble baths, lingerie, dresses and with either one guy as his “gf”, or multiple guys out at clubs, bars, etc. either way, it would be all about all the incredibly hot sex & enjoying every second of it as a girl.

Turned into a girl, like a proper biological girl, sold into sex slavery.

Also, willing to stay and chat in the thread for a bit if anyone wants to talk fantasies.

Attached: IMG_1311.jpg (1440x1530, 198K)

I guess I was doomed when I was 12 and I tried on my mothers clothes. I’ve kept it hidden through gf’s and even a wife (that ended badly) but the way it is so “out” here and elsewhere is making it really hard to ignore my desires to be used and fucked like a girl.

Attached: 150A.jpg (583x1167, 183K)

Bobbi doesn't know how lucky she is

Yes!

I want to be confident in my feminization.
I've started taking PM and have mosquito bites--but I'm soo fucking lazy
=/

Attached: 33.jpg (1024x768, 233K)

dump plz ily

Attached: 1stSingle66 Tiffany.jpg (1600x999, 371K)

Attached: cap154.jpg (1000x669, 196K)

Attached: IMG_20190916_183012.jpg (493x666, 126K)

got any more hs stuff?

come on guys
how can I keep you going if I don't know what turns you on?

Attached: Dress Code.jpg (1152x886, 677K)

I'm into this one more than the last few.

A skirt or dress in the pic helps incidentally, not a big deal but I do like it.

I'm easy to please I absolutely love anything to do with big black cock

where you meet them

Attached: 330n.jpg (2602x1208, 460K)

Annnnnd now I'm rock hard

I want to be sensually and supportively feminized by a beautiful woman,...make me her lesbian lover...all the while she finds worthy men for me to service sexually and we occasionally suck cock together and she guides the fucking of me.

Attached: a slip of hte tongue.jpg (1600x1170, 338K)

>Wanna work as a secretary for a daddy
>Make sure he knows i'm into him
>Lead him on by being shy, bending over, teasing my butt in tight clothes whenever i can, biting my lip when making eye contact
>Talk feminine towards him
>He takes the bait, starts being more and more sexual towards me in the office
>Blush when he compliments or makes sexual entrendres
>Moan if he touches or grabs me
>He eventually threatens to lay me off due to "budget cuts" in private
>Makes me beg to keep my job
>Commands me to prove my worth
>Walk up to him and get on my knees
>Slobber and deepthroat his hard cock and swallow his load while he feels up my perked ass
>He talks dirty to me, expects more "reviews" in the future
>Gradually become his sissy cumslut
>My hair stays longer, butt bigger, arms smaller
>Keep shaved and wear panties, buttplug at work by his command
>Pounds me in private often and dumps his loads in my spoiled little hole, reinserts my plug
>Calls me his little bitch as i beg for his cock
>Never lets me cum or touch myself
>Makes me wear full lingerie under my tight uniform every day
>Always struggling to not be a horny little slut in public workspace whenever i see him
>Try initiating in private, but he only bends me over and spanks me while talking down on me as my hole twitches
>Starts making me casually call clients while he's stretching my hole
>Kinks progress in the workspace, makes me wear remote vibrators under clothes, trying to make me break in public
>Makes me swallow my own load and pounds me if i can't hold it no more

Mmm... if only

Attached: performance art.jpg (1040x1600, 351K)

there are so many stories like this if you're open to reading smut

If you need me you'll find me on a dark corner in a bad neighbourhood. Don't wait up for me.

Just to get roughly used by a variety of men and made to walk home without my boi clothes

Attached: 9C45D767-58E7-4D33-9E9B-6A37AD50E125.jpg (640x958, 579K)

Attached: WalkingANewBeat_cap1.jpg (1500x820, 514K)

Attached: WalkingANewBeat_cap2.jpg (1500x820, 507K)

Hot

Attached: Hsu5Irf.gif (540x764, 485K)

Attached: Justine School Photo.jpg (1600x1142, 517K)

Help me populate this thread

This is perfect actually

my fav so far

i wish someone would just force me to start taking hrt

split your personality
have one half force the other to take them

great
keep the feedback coming :)

Attached: Neither of the new girls will make it back to being males.jpg (1083x923, 731K)

Why not just take it yourself? Genuinely curious

doesn't work like that
because everytime I almost take the plunge I stop myself

I like this too. High school, uniform, forced. A sprinkling of having to suck and/or fuck men would be nice though.

What stops you?

have you tried?
you haven't even tried

ever read smut?

Attached: a big day.jpg (1600x1272, 499K)

Honestly I don't know.

Honestly, go talk it out with a dr. Not your regular one if you're nervous. See what's going on with it in your head.

he just doesn't wanna leave his old life behind
he's scared of change
it's normal
he just needs to focus on how much better life is for girls

Attached: a rough beginning.jpg (1600x1182, 528K)

I haven't read any in a while

>Tell me your sissy feminized or transgender wishes
I wish all you dick sucking queers would take your mental disorder to the fag board. If you want a cock in your ass, there's others like you there. Why you have to wave your diseased mind where everyone has to look at it?

Yeah. I'm hoping a pro will help guide her over the fear better than I can because I too feel that shit

Wish some girls from school had big cocks i could suck and get fucked by.

There were a couple girls from my school I used to fantasise about having cocks and making me suck them

Wait who are they in the pic? Do they actually have cocks?

every now and then i go to bed thinking about it. Would absolutely love it.

>get kidnapped
>kidnappers fake my death
>give me enough plastic surgery to look like pic related but with balls and a cock so big that no matter how good of a tuck job i do they're still noticeable
>given a fake but passable id, ssn, and all that jazz that still say i'm a male and my name is Sticky Cinnamonstick
>set me up with with a cute little apartment and a website to stream my sexy shows from
>work on becoming the most famous slut in the world

Attached: 1561669396693.jpg (1280x1920, 211K)

I had a dream once that if girls were sexually active they would get a cock instead of a period and if they came the mens' cum back out they got to go right back to slutting and if not they got knocked up

And I used to fantasise about the two class sluts making me suck all the cum out of them

Not going to lie, I've had fantasies about owning a sissy, but it seems like they always go towards a female dom. So I've given up the fantasy, but it'd be nice to own a slut to cuddle and play with who listens to your every command.

I would totally like to dress up like a slut and blow a cock. would be awesome to get all dolled up and give a sloppy blowjob

i wanna be someone's diaper slave. possibly chastity included. i want it to no longer be my choice how i dress or even when i go to the bathroom. i wanna be soemones sissy baby slave.

>her
nobody tell him

I wish faggots would hang themselves sooner

edgyboi OwO

for sissies to send pics
kik: wmongol