What are you drinking tonight Yea Forums?

What are you drinking tonight Yea Forums?

I got some Kamotsuru Tokusei sake.

Attached: 20190915_233816.jpg (2281x3765, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk I could never git into sake it has a weird throw-up flavor. Shochu is amazing though better than vodka

Isn't Shochu just a slightly stronger version of sake?

It's from sweet potato usually but there is some rice shochu, get a cheap bottle from an Asian grocery store or at a restaurant it's good. I'll try your kamotsuru if I find it at a Japanese resturant

Next time I go to Oto's, I'll check it out. Any brands you recommend? Also, is it better to drink straight or in a cocktail?

And yeah, definitely try KT. I got like 6 mini bottles of sake one day, and that was the best one by a mile. Apparently it's the one that was served to Obama when he visited emperor Naruhito.

CHING CHONG LING LONG TING TONG!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=AP7utU8Efow

All I drink is beer

Liquor is toxic

Kind of went overboard today... 10 pints

just chugged a 40oz and smoked some weed.
bro I'm chillin

>implying there are good throwup flavors

that's a better question. which liqour has the best throwup flavor?

10 pints of beer? Is that bad? I only really drink liquor. And yeah liquor is toxic, but that's what gets you drunk man. I usually kill a fifth to myself.

But I also only drink once or twice a month.

Don't you have to piss all night with that stuff?

Early Times

Only time I ever puked from the taste. I also pissed myself I was so drunk, so that was definitely part of it. But still. That taste is rancid.

...yea like 4 pisses per 40oaz i did the math

Damn. That's why I drink liquor. I'm always dehydrated as fuck the next day, but I only have to piss once or twice, and I get smashed faster.

weeb

I hate anime though. I just like cooking. I got into Japanese culture through the food.

Does that still count?

bump

Twenty Grand Vodka - Gold.

Any good?

>Any good?
If you have a taste for Vodka mixed with a little Cognac then yea it's great.

The Twenty Grand Vodka - Black has even more Cognac mixed in.

Not a blend I ever considered to try. Then again, I don't think I've ever had a straight cognac. Closest was an amargnac.

Do you drink it straight?

Yo moms sperm fag