I need good ideas on where to store weed. I was thinking using an old ammo box from my dad

I need good ideas on where to store weed. I was thinking using an old ammo box from my dad.

Attached: 08e524706af011a4e4b3c8b9127c7e5e.jpg (1080x1572, 220K)

ziplock bag x 2 into a drawer does the trick smell wise

In your sock drawer/In a binder/In a shampoo bottle/In a jar of peanut butter/In bread
In a pillow/In a locker (of enemy)
In a bible/In a bag in the ground
Under the rug/Under the welcome mat
Taped to the wall behind the piano
In a blunt/In a cup/In your stomach
In your cast (if broken bone)/Just eat them
Your watch/In the doghouse/Inside your dog
Inside your cat/In a lipstick container
In a deodorant container/In the rain gutter
In your pants/In your hat/In Pharrell's hat
At the center of a hedge maze/In some bushes
In a tree/At my house/In a DVD case
In a vitamin bottle/In a suitcase with a false bottom/In a coffin/In a safe deposit box
In your butt/In your older brother's butt
In heaven, in god's butt/In hell, in the devil's butt/At the bottom of the sea/Atop the peak of Mount Chimborazo/On the kitchen table, disguised as limes/In the woods/In the pocket of your cargo shorts/In the pocket of your regular shorts/In your shirt pocket/Behind a framed photo of you and your parents
Under the couch/On top of the fridge
In the basement/In the attic/Under the porch
Under a lamp/Taped to the ceiling fan
In the Forbidden Place
In the drain pipe on the side of the house
In your desk drawer/In your wallet/In your hands/In an old coffee can/In the town reservoir
In the Upside Down/Under your mattress
In one of these/Just sit on them/In a rental house for your drugs/On a shelf taller than your mom/On the roof of a gazebo/In a book bag
In the void in your life social media cannot fill
Under the blue padding on the trampoline
Out back/Inside the hellmouth/On a drone
In a cross-shaped locket/
On hot, fresh beignets, only it's coke instead of powdered sugar/In Muska's eS shoes
In a fully inflated balloon/In your hair
Taped under your armpit
Under the sink/In the toilet tank/At school
Nowhere, because doing drugs is for fools

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f (718x720, 52K)

Got hanging clothes in your closet? Im sure you do nigger. Stash that shit in a shirt pocket or better yet if you have any suits store it in the inner pocket. Nobody will ever find it.

Attached: 70694559_831757433892978_6224441281683128320_n.jpg (720x900, 93K)

Glass mason jar with a bovedia pack in it to retain moisture. They have different humidity levels. Put it in a dark drawer. Besides that avaid metal and plastic. Metal will give a metallic taste unless stainless steel and plastic has static.

Don’t listen to these other dudes, been working the industry for 10 years. Black, medical and now recreational

imagine having to hide your weed

Also burp it ever three days to release built up gases. Leave it open for 2-4 mins and agitate the buds to make sure all buds can breathe

im assuming we are talking about an amount smoked in a day or two not storing enough for a month

Also he said store weed not hide it to everyone else

If you have good weed and need to hide the smell, a coffee can that still has coffee in it. It will ruin the smell of the weed (who cares), but most importantly no one will ever be able to tell you have weed in your room bc it hides the smell so well.

It's what I did in college when I lived in dorms and had cuties of White Widow.

Yes I said cutie. Cutie is 112 grams.

Regardless the jar and pack is solid choice to optimize your shit

In a glass jar

Not if you have good weed. It seeps through all plastic bags.

I used to use this container. I scraped off the "Dill"

Attached: 203018.jpg (500x500, 90K)

You come in the scene saying cuties we’d laugh at you. You don’t use lingo like that.

>you can fit a ammo box in your anus??
Pics or it didn't happen

>not leaving your weed out in the open on your nightstand
What are you, 12?
This nigga gets it.

All depends on where you live. And what time you grew up in. Where I'm from that's what people said in the 90s

Stfu incel

Different times and locations have different lingo.

(who cares)

Degenerate.

Never ruin that smell. Especially if you're fucking with some Dutch Crunch, which is by far the best smelling strain of all time.

Fair enough, the scenes progressed passed code names since the games changed and I only deal with farmers face to face and berners

burping is generally only necessary when the flower is still curing and therefore retains too much moisture

Even after it’s dried and cured it releases gases.

People who think weed smells good most often smell like shit themselves. Take a shower, wash your clothes and shape up faggot.

Innnnnnccceeeeellll

Your sense of smell is shit, bud.

>not wearing kush cologne

Why even live?

So many answers ty fags. Ill see them after shower.

This

Damn nigga, you gonna call us fags. Start using “big homie” or “little homie”

Drugs are my forte ;)

Duuubin

quarter pound (QP) = Cutie
seems good especially when ya gotta be inconspicuous

Store it inside a mattress, and put the mattress in a pool. Will take a crane to get it out, and cops dont have access to those. 100% safe

Look niggers im 19 and my parents dont wanr my little sister to see/smell weed.

I’m west coast, I’ve never had to be discrete. Always dealt with farmers or on burner phones.

Blow smoke in her face, blow smoke in their face, ash on their carpet.

YOU'RE A GODDAMN MAN user

Imagine living in a country where weed is still federally illegal and the alphabet boys will raid your local head shop for a couple ounces of weed lmaooo. I can grow 4 plants legally and nobody can do shit about it.

Get a fucking safe.

If your 19 you should learn to never call people giving you advice “fags” or nigger with a hard r but if your white never say it unless your a RO with the boys but only say it with your boys and only them

I feel bad for UK cucks. And the japs have it worst of all. You can't even find some dry shake weed there, it's so illegal.

>tfw you will never burn one with your qt nip gf in an onsen

Shut up nigger faggot

But she is 6 user.
Isnt that inappropriate?

Nigger mad

I assume RO = real one

I never feared saying that shit growing up. Nigga, that is. Nobody really said nigger where I grew up. But we said that shit around strangers of any color. Everyone said it in my area. I fucking hate this sensitive ass world.

She's gotta learn respect man. If she doesn't have 5 to drop on a blunt, she gets smoke in her face.

Rules are rules.

is this winrar?

I called a black man a nigger once. I specifically said "fuck you nigger". He looked like he was gonna cry.

Your right people are sensitive as fuck about words and they shouldn’t. But what I do, the people I interact and the areas I visit you gotta be respectful and mind you manners. As a white guy I get checked a lot but since I’m respectful and stay in my lane, what’s they see who I am and who I know I get a pass but I’ve seen white guys get put up and sacked for everything they got cause they don’t mind there manners

>doing drugs is for fools haha kids im already high on life

You’re ignorant to use that as a insult to a race that was victimized for centuries bro. I can joke and laugh at everything but I feel like that’s a low blow.

I’m white, wear collared shirts and maintain a average white hipster persona but play the game. Most of you people are Caucasian incels who would never say that in public let alone go out in public. Weren’t you the guy on vices incel documentary that pooped in his hand regularly on cam as a joke?

I guess I got a pass because I was always with the squad. Also, I've been told I'm huge and intimidating. Which is lucky for me, because I got no interest in fighting honestly. lol

Also, trips fully check'd.

You don't understand the context. I'll tell you the story.
>go to coin shop to have coin appraisal.
>as I'm leaving a black lady approaches me trying to strike up a conversation.
>I ignore her like I would any other thief trying to get something for nothing.
>she talks some shit under her breath about me and walks away.
> I get in my truck and see her enter a shitty station wagon with I can only assume is her black boyfriend.
> I look at both of them to get a description.
>Black man yells "FUCK YOU!"
>I yell "FUCK YOU NIGGER"
>faggot looked like he was gonna cry.
Nothing happens.

Yea you sure showed him didn’t you.

>trying to strike up a conversation.
>thief

kek what?

I mean I could have shot them both dead if they wanted to try and attack me.

Post a pic of your gun right now then.

She wanted some fucking gas money or some shit.

Which one?

Obviously your edc, someone who was about it wouldn’t ask that.

Check it, your a Yea Forums loser my guy.

Regardless time stamp in the pic

So just say no? Dude got his brains blown out ignoring a beggar in my area not that long ago. Guy was tapping on his window, he didn't even turn to look at him, so the beggar dude pulled a gun and shot him up.

They never caught the shooter either.

Yeah fuck you and fuck those niggers

It was in my truck ;^) and no I'm not giving you a timestamp because I don't like your attitude. Pic related

Attached: glock21_1.jpg (1028x602, 66K)

Attached: 1564268109422.jpg (446x603, 120K)

lying 14 year old confirmed

I may act 14 but I can assure I have at least one handgun. But no drugs because firearms and drugs don't mix.

In your shed if you have one it'll mask the smell

Shed user here. Can confirm.

One day the real world show its face and you won’t like it. Once you’ve been through it and your eyes change you will see. Until then enjoy Yea Forums and a false sense of security. With your ignorance you will always be prey.

Under the mattress of your bed.

How did you end up in this thread then?

K bud. I'll at least be prepared to put down animals if necessary. Because I don't know about the real world.

It's a public place

Nothing disposable and no places people ~normally~ look for anything used mutually by your family/friends/whoever. So no empty Pringles cans, no junk drawer somebody might decide to clean out one day...
I've also found that lock boxes and safes raise too much suspicion and people always want to know what's inside. So if you're an incel basement dweller hiding weed from your parents, it might seem suspicious that you have a mini safe all the sudden right when you started carrying a lighter on you all the time.

Have an old (og fat) PS2?
>expansion bay slot can hold a good amount
Drop ceilings?
>never had them in my homes but friends used them frequently to hide items
Cars have all kinds of removable panels that just pop off. Good for hiding dope from your parents/friends, not so much the cops.
Actually accomplish something?
>trophy statues are often hollow and removable
>nobody's going to take your trophy apart, champ

Attached: Screenshot_20190916-044520_Google.jpg (1378x536, 283K)

Yeah, but I mean why?

I've seen alot of blood. A few more gallons aren't really going to change things. The damage is done.

>ps2 expansion bay

Fuuuuuck, that's a good one. Wish I thought of that back when I needed to hide my shit.

Then again, my parents didn't really go through my stuff anyway.

Because I can. This is a random site and I can talk all the shit I want until this thread is pruned or I get b&.

exactly this, it really does feel good not having to be secretive about it, during the summer i traveled through europe and just getting a gram was a pain in the ass in some places

just being free to do it wherever, however is great, and once you start getting your homegrown stuff its even better

god bless

You ever pulled it? You ever have all your senses on edge, you ever seen the look of terror? You ever have to rationalize the outcome, take in your surroundings, peoples emotions and most of all absorb the moment all while figuring out if they’re really a threat. It’s harder than you’d think. It will change you forever and you’ll never be the same. From what I hear.

take a wall outlet plate off and stuff it in there, just don't be an idiot and touch any contacts. Take a vent cover off and hide it in an airtight bag/container taped to the inside... Nvm if your first instinct was ammo box from dad you aren't trying to hide things like a felon lol

You’ll understand the balance, the world will make sense. It’s primal.

Blood is nothing. Gore threads don’t prepare you

>from what you hear.
Go hide you weed

Prepare me for what?

Weed smoking tip unrelated to the thread

For smoking in hotel rooms:

>turn on the shower
>crank it up really hot
>steam the fuck out of the bathroom
>towel under the door
>find the vent
>blow smoke toward the vent
>wash ashes down the drain.

Works every time. I've never been charged for smoking in a non-smoking room.

For a incel learning his place as a bottom feeder. Who I think realized he’s nothing outside of this message board.

You really think your little internet insults are going to make an impact? I'm worth more than some less than others. Just like you bud. We all bleed the same color blood.

According to your previous fairy tale we don’t bleed the same otherwise you’d show respect to anyone and everyone. I’m sorry you feel like me and you are the same when to brutally honest with you, we’re not. You might be a shark in reality and I may not know who I’m talking to but I’m a orca. I really hope the best for you and just hope you mind your manners and start a stage of your life where you don’t have to fabricate stories of insulting people and pretending you’d have the courage and mindset to take some out of existence. Especially on here where 97% of you are incels who do the same thing.

>you're an orca
You sound like some new age hippie faggot who doesn't know who they are talking to.

Yup.

not that user, but yeah. We don't. That's the whole point of this place.

Then shut the fuck up and let me rant. Glownigger bitch

Your rants are hollow

Don’t run your mouth so when you speak up people listen and not just hear.

I don't give a fuck orca man. I don't need your advice on how to shit post

Apex.

Figure out how you wanna be remembered. I’m still working on it myself, but when you wanna try and put yourself through ringer you’ll come out wiser. My best advice never pull on someone unless they’re a threat to you or your loved ones. I made the mistake of not assessing someone properly and I still feel horrible. Even joking about that is the one thing I have a hard time dealing with. He was African American, and the whole reason that altercation start is because of the AB meme era I did business with and hung out with called him a nigger. I was young and dumb. This is why I’ve been taking my time to respond. every apex you’ll come across deals with their shit differently. I’m horrible with mine, cocaine and when you move weight and are around it it’s hard to say no. Damn my guy idk why I even typed this. Kinda therapeutic. Just be respectful and show love even when no one knows it’s you.

>2019
>getting along with everyone regardless of black or white
>them digits
Checked and wholesome anons, very good.

>Tell me your weed hiding places.
>I'm not FBI by the way.
Eat dick, fed.

No need to hate people if they've never harmed you. Treat people as individuals.

So says the great pepe in the sky.

Attached: SpacePepe.jpg (359x359, 26K)

if you don't want your room to smell like weed, your only option is outside

That's cool and all but I know that those clowns were up to no good and casing that jewelry store when they came up to me. My situational awareness told me they were looking for trouble from the start.

Why do you need to store it? Just buy enough to smoke for a week or two, and then buy again. Weed doesn't need to be stored unless you're worried about the smell or someone stealing it. Silly thread.

Is your weed man that reliable? My dude gets top shelf, but he's flaky as fuck. So I only hit him up once a month at most. And I always buy more than I need in case he takes a few days to come through.

Just stick it up your ass. We all know you are going to you dirty faggot

Attached: 08562fd63a2c6087cf95945f076f5738.gif (500x262, 492K)

No, I'm one of the lucky ones that can walk into a store and buy or order over the phone from one of several legal dispensaries in my city and have whatever I want delivered to my house in 2 or 3 hours.

Oh, I can do that too. It's just too goddamn expensive.

I do it every now and then though. Whenever they have dutch crunch available, I buy as much as I can afford.