Hello Yea Forums, I'm looking to start microdosing to help me with my fairly severe anxiety...

Hello Yea Forums, I'm looking to start microdosing to help me with my fairly severe anxiety. What is the best substance for that in your opinion?

Attached: a6a32e4.jpg (3096x4128, 589K)

not poop pills

Mushrooms

Fresh air and exercise.
You know, like what humans are built and supposed to do.
Sitting around all day.
On b
Its no wonder we’re all fucked up.
Go get sweaty

I had psychosis after an intense lsd trip and have to take medication for it, is it a good idea i try microdosing shrooms?

listen to me. Go to your doctor, get zoloft, buspar and maybe lorazepam for emergencies.

Attached: 1496578335693.jpg (540x540, 70K)

zoloft is an old (1980's antidepressant, but has massive anty anxiety properties. Exercise absolutely helps, maybe google amazon recumbant bicycle. sit down and play platformer games or puzzle games, they seem to be the most intensive where you don't get bored, and lose track of time.

tetris effect, crash bandicoot remastered, spyro the dragon remastered. You will be enthralled with the game and before you know it, invested in the experience while burning calories on the recumbant bicycle.

LSD

beer

James?

Fuck that, just guzzle 10ml of Acid

You'll never want to take a drug again

Microdosing psychs wont help your anxiety. Go talk to a therapist.

LSD, but good luck finding that unless you've got decent connections. Microdoses of shrooms are less optimal but it's still like switching to easy mode on life.

Antipsychotics will kill any microdose you actual dumb fuck

Go to a real doctor if you have problems that effect your everyday life.

becoming a hitman

My doctor won't prescribe my anything cos im a junky and will just abuse the pills i already did with valium so i think an illegal drug in microdoses so i can't feel it is a better idea.

I intend to stop my meds i only have to take them for 6 months and 5 have already past

l-theanine help me sleep and works well with coffee due to it being a substance in green tea. You can get it from any walmart in the vitamin section. I thinks its very effective for anxiety.

you can have a wicked intense experience on any psychedelic substance. microdose LSD but dont be a dumbfuck about it

I microdosed LSD for a while, it was pretty decent. Honestly the best thing for my anxiety, though was a benzo perscription for when things get real bad. They're good to fall back on.

heroin

Heroin has such a stigma but anyone that has taken painkillers has taken heroin in pill form. They are both the same just different strength.

Yeah having a drug problem makes things complicated. I used to do heroin and now I'm on Suboxone. Have gone down from 24mg a day to 8mg a day. So getting there. It's a slow process but will be worth it in the end.

bro just smoke weed all day. but i've been wanting 2 trip hard hmh

ssri's

LSD is better because of its longer effect, but it's hard to get actual acid of known purity. If you're asking on Yea Forums about microdosing, you almost definitely don't have the connections necessary for this. Mushrooms are pretty good for microdosing and you can be pretty fucking sure it's mushrooms. You do know what they look like, right? The main effects only last about half a day though, so keep that in mind.

I have the necessary connections and i can test the lsd to be sure.
So are you recommending lsd or shrooms?
What about ketamine? I had samo good experiences on that

Those are mushrooms you troglodyte

Acid

Don't do this