Anybody else bisexual but decided not to have sex with men because its degenerate?

Anybody else bisexual but decided not to have sex with men because its degenerate?

Attached: 74180901_p7.jpg (848x1200, 197K)

fuck off with the repost.

Thats why I dress up as a girl first, that way its fine.

No because I don't let small mindedness like thinking if things in terms of "degeneracy" prevent me from enjoying myself.

I'm only going to exist for a cosmic wink of the eye. I'm going to enjoy what little time I have and not worry about the morality of ancient goat herders who literally believed the sun slept in a tent at night. They got to live their lives I get to live mine.

No, but drawn traps that are pretty much just full package futas make event str8 dick hard. Reality equivalent is 99.9999% of the time way grosser and not sexy at all for str8 men. Maybe pedos are unto something.

No, I'm bisexual and only have sex with guys because it's popular to have sex with girls and I want to be different

>scared about their sexuality
You must be 18+ to use this site.

>degenerate
Off yourself normie.

damn dude same here

Degenerate might be a little harsh, but really I mean that I don't see the point in putting my dick in man ass. Also disease.

Attached: cdc-hiv-infection-category-2016-700x579-medium.png (635x525, 236K)

>I'm going to enjoy what little time I have and not worry about the morality of ancient goat herders

Attached: 1568555643259.png (959x573, 126K)

I'm bisexual but gave up on the whole thing because nobody is worth the amount of bullshit they generate.

Yeah but I still want to try fucking woman. Might eventually go full vocel though.

Bruh, lowkey same

Just do reverse traps and ftms

Attached: D0DEBBE0-6765-4724-BBF2-707338CA2E99.jpg (750x561, 368K)

Why do people take this sexual shit to be all or nothing? You can have fantasizes and fetishes that are pretend-only, if what you mean. I play video games because I can’t or don’t want to do things in real life that I can in fiction.

Nah, i'm bisexual but i dont fuck at all because i'm an autistic neet and i'll never find anybody due to my crippling anxiety

>bisexual but decided not to have sex with men
You eventually will.

Attached: 1cf1e1fdfdb8de3170a3c84255339bf8.jpg (473x579, 27K)

>reverse traps
You just gave me a new fetish asshole.

Yeah i like boypussy, but i could not look in the mirror if i fucked one.

No. I really enjoy getting fucked, but i just think my body is too ugly now so I don't do it anymore. I was once such a pretty little thing ;__;

Attached: 20190219_152211-3024x26.jpg (3024x2268, 1.09M)

can i see you now?

cant do it, need dick every once in awhile

You’re welcome

Attached: 62EF80C4-DEE2-4222-A07F-4028C2C68161.jpg (750x552, 328K)

is this legal?

I'm laying in bed in the dark and anyway like I said, the best view is gone

Attached: 20190308_134002-3198x299.jpg (3198x2399, 987K)

Also, check out candycacti (pic related) and lacypet

Attached: 9CE142D3-91F8-4560-84C3-DA60DEBF03B5.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

I'm bi and I've almost exclusively had sex with dudes cause it's easy hell compared to chicks. I'm planning to settle down and get married and have kids soon enough, hoping potential girl doesn't know about my past.

And here I have settled for being dicked down because I'll never fuck anyone with my oversized clit

imagine hiding your life from the person you want to marry lmfao

this only further reinforces my fear that people are more in love with the concept of romance than actually being in love.

trips

trying with a girl first, if it doesnt work out going to download Grindr, or something and get fucked in the ass.

I’d let you but I’m interested in growing an oversized clit myself

Yeh might be difficult hiding some stuff, I know what you mean about romance, but the most important thing for a marriage is really children.

When you go on grindr, sex with dudes your own age, I'm assuming you're in your late teens? Older grindr dudes can be pushy as fuck and full of aids. Maybe try topping first.

Degenerate?

Look at you letting other people make decisions in your life, way to go. Hope you make the whole family happy, because you never will be yourself

You’re in for a doomed marriage
Find someone you don’t need to hide anything from and kill the thought that children are most important

Your children will grow up as reflections of their parents. Do you want them to grow up to lie to their loved ones like you plan to? The change starts with you

The world is a better place if you fall in love, then have kids.

the world is a worse place if you force yourself to "love" just to have kids.

actually im 22

i was repressing my bisexuality for most of my life without realizing it..

only realized last week, because i fell in love with a girl and started to really think about my emotions for the first time in awhile.

bi dude can't love a wife?

Still looking good to me. Ass and/or face?

Where do you live, out of interest

How tf did you get that from these posts?

Were saying that his plan of "getting married just to have kids" is whack. He said himself that love isn't the main goal

that's so bonkers to me

idgaf if he's bi or gay, if you're marrying for anything but love you're in for a bad fucking time, and if you have kids in that mess? Oh boy, why not fuck them up, too with the idea that love doesn't need to be present in the family

Michigan USA

Holy shit, you just cant wait to bring it up can you? Even in a thread about taking dick you gotta be reddit.

I unironically do the same

rust belt is cancer, but up north is nice and rustic

These are both old photos

i don't really think i want post my face so here's my chin from a few years ago

Attached: IMAG1770.jpg (2592x1944, 957K)

I never said that, I said I can imagine wanting to marry someone and have kids and not telling wife about being homosex from teens to early 20s. Never said I want to enter a loveless marriage for the sole purpose of making miserable children.

I am 31, I have had sex with men (mostly me getting pounded in the ass), here and there for 15 years. I love women, I am attracted to women but they can't fulfill the need I have to be filled with a cock on occasion, being twice a year. The part that I have come to accept is that although I have never actually found a guy to be attractive, I can just be used and move on.

You look really cute and I'm sure you still do. Hell, if you still look half this good still I'd be down to fuck.

Even with your correction, you're still implying that founding a marriage on hiding and secrets might not be a bad thing

I can't understand wanting to spend your life with someone and hide your life from them at the same time. Don't you want to be with somebody who loves and accepts all parts of your life? even the gay parts?

I'm reluctant to tell my new partner a lot of things, but I know that I will tell him eventually. I'm afraid of what he'll think of a lot of it, honestly. But you know what?

I'm not afraid of my past, and I don't want a partner that is afraid of my past either

Only advice I can give is go with something or someone that doesn't feel disgusting after fapping. If you're a virgin and going on grindr for the first time then it's so important to have some boundries. Shit's fucked if you're horny.

Just different values I guess, I'm used to keeping secrets. Doesn't bother me, and as long as it doesn't impact on others, it shouldn't be an issue.

lol faggot kys

Being in shape and happy helps the body to look healthier and more appealing :(
i haven't been doing either of those lately

My partner wants to enter me but Im embarrassed by my body now, I guess

Attached: 1551659713284.jpg (800x502, 61K)

i think i broke all my boundries when i did assplay for the first time last week, after that i was hungry for dick. im not really sure if ill regret it.

Fair enough, make sure he wears a rubber and clean your ass out well so you feel comfortable and he doesn't have to awkwardly tell you to go have a shower.

I like skinny guys with cute faces. Don't have to be 10/10, I just want a guy with a kissable face that isn't overweight

yeah probably a good idea, hope he has some becuase i sure dont.

is facial hair a dealbreaker?

guess it doesn't matter i was going to shave today anyway.

Buy some, you're 22 not 12. I remember being nervous buying condoms or lube, the dudes at counter of service station don't bat an eyelid. However I've just remembered one time at a grocery store the guy at the counter was around age, I would have been 20 and I accidentally chose his checkout, would have gone to the old lady next to him if I was paying attention, and he winked and said "have fun mate" after I payed. Actually just remembered another story, I was with my soon to be boyfriend, now x bf, and we were using friend's house as a place to watch a movie have a beer and have sex and go to sleep, I drive to shops to get foodz while he "showers" and he messages me "can you get a sauce bottle" which he used to douche, and I go in and buy lube, the sauce bottle and also something else weird I can't remember, use self checkout, then it breaks on me and lady came and re-scanned everything and the sauce bottle didn't scan properly and I run back to shelf and get another and I bring back bbq not tomato without thinking and she says "oh you had tomato before, are you sure you want to change to bbq" and I say "nah doesn't matter" realise how wierd it was and just poker face out of there.

We're all alone together.

Sensible perspective.

Your prime is barely getting started.

same thing happened to me.
>be in the shop buying a juice sachet to enema my anus rectum with
>take to checkout
>buy a dozen other food items to try to hide it
>young cute guy at checkout, winks at me
>I blush, he grabs my wrist, closes his cash register
>he leads me to the staff changing room, into the private toilet, lays me on the ground gently, pulls down my shorts and underwear, I'm already erect.
>he empties and rinses the juice sachet, fills it with warm water, slides the nozzle into my anus and fills me up, tells me to hold it in
>repeats several times, I feel weird inside like I have diarrhoea
>sits me on the toilet, has me push it all out
>washes me in the shower with warm soapy water
>fetches a tube of lube from his locker
>spreads some on his dick, smooths the rest over my anus and pushes his fingers in a few times
>tells me to put my face down, pulls my butt up in the air
>prods at my hole for a while, then slides slowly in
>slowly fucks me, then faster and harder, slamming into me, I shoot all over the floor, he shoots inside me, I giggle
>tells me to get dressed, I do, leads me out of the shop by the back exit, says he'll call me
Realised after that he didn't have my number, and that I wasn't a faggot, and that I'd just wanted to buy some food and drink. Never went back there again.

Oh NM, if you smoke, you'll be a stick of chicken jerky by the time you're 25.

not him but for me facial hair can accentuate the cute features. not a deal breaker, but it'll have to be good

>tfw all gay twinks smoke and they all fuck their twink skin up.
>tfw I'm still smoking and watching friends around me age from it.

Attached: not how this works .jpg (666x499, 77K)

did he tie himself up?

Did you consider the possibility you're just straight and mentally retarded, with your retardation tricking you to believe you have sexual feelings for men.

It's possible. It happens more often than you think, faggots fucking retards.

I think faggots are basically retards, anyway. Homosexuality is a lot like Down Syndrome.

ive always thought that bi people were gay in denial once they lose any want for pussy

How is it degenerate?

I turned 26 and couldnt get a boner for uglies or men on the regular. Puberty was a trip.

wew, lad. you buy into that shit normalizing faggotry? come on.

sure, there's no reason to pick on them. there's no reason to pick on any kind of retard. but retard is what it is for good reasons, it's not normal.

best comment on this site in the last ten years
should be screenshotted and reposted every hour

>murder is the same as a consensual sexual relationship

reverse traps are the thinking mans choice

Pretty much

Being gay is a problem, its just so few so it doesnt manifest itself as one, but there would be literally nothing if everyone was gay

Yes. I personally can get off to some male pics if it piques my boner but. Trying to break a masterbation habit on top of not being a degen overcomes the urges

I'm in a weird spot on this one. I'm attracted to some men and traps, but every time I have sex with one, even one I find attractive, I don't find it satisfying in the end even if I nut. Is it possible to be attracted to the same sex but not all the way? I've been dealing with this shit for like a decade now. I'm definitely not straight, but I also don't wanna fuck dudes or traps because that's gay

Yes, but is more like my ass crave dick so much and I loathe any kind of masculine sexual interaction and the same time. I like women. I feel like a lesbian in a man's body.

Attached: bicycle self-fuck.png (514x462, 18K)

Attached: 1568331884498.png (625x778, 231K)

I'm bisexual but I prefer guys by a significant margin lol

>he

I think I have found the solution.
You have no idea how many girls are into that.

Attached: ideal gf.jpg (800x1200, 347K)

>You have no idea how many girls are into that.

yea, your right I have no idea never seem to find them myself

Attached: 478_1000.jpg (581x1000, 128K)

hell yeah, im bisexual and i always feel great shame after having sex with a man, because i feel like its un-clean.

Im right there with ya on that. Doesn't help that it's my go to thing when Im fucked up so it feels extra wrong after. For me though I build up a fantasy in my mind about what it's gonna be like but then the reality is just disappointing.

shit man, here.

Attached: 1473290785574.png (455x437, 200K)

Why do you post the same thread every day?

Is it gay to want to be fucked by a fat old man, but not be attracted to any men and find them kind of disgusting (aside from a rare number of twinks)?

Yeah thats pretty much how I am. Its fun fapping to gay stuff because its exciting and you get to exclude the elements you don't like, but other than that I'd rather have a gf.

That's because you are attracted to the act, not the person. Nobody blinks at hetero men fucking less than enormously attractive women. It's a kink you can indulge in for the time being. Eventually you'll find the person than covers others of of your needs.

Its a difference between pleasure and fulfillment. Leaving cum in a dudes butt is obviously pointless, but you don't realize it til after you did it. This is why I decided not to fuck dudes, once you understand the difference between pleasure and fulfillment you know there are certain things that you can do but won't really make you happy.

I was thinking about a lot, but eventually I did meet with a man. Funny enough his dick was smaller than mine. I didn't let him fuck me, but I sucked him, it was pretty boring, but when I got home and next day started fapping, I got horny again and I wanted to suck more, so I did... It's nice to feel him shoot in my mouth

Well this is a pretty serious situation, just look at the responses I get. People think you are crazy just for deciding not to fuck dudes.

Attached: 1b7e1a8f201f683c79c3cf84009d4402.jpg (850x1046, 406K)

who knows

Attached: 88648c1a743a9370dce6d47a454759c8.jpg (474x592, 47K)

moar

Attached: Robert M Laugh.jpg (600x600, 246K)

Psh, don't be silly left, I'd let you sit on my pp any day

All fags get the rope. Bifags get hard labour camps.

>decided not to have sex with men because its degenerate?
nope. explored my bisexuality fully...and it made me a better lover with women.

>All fags get the rope. Bifags get hard labour camps.
Kids don't have a sexuality, so fucking a boy isn't gay. Found the loophole.

Attached: f0d98a0d73ae1683c67efcf527f0473f.jpg (474x654, 38K)

Attached: AE0005DF-0B09-4D65-A413-13085CA44E87.jpg (750x1033, 540K)

Attached: CE00F411-57D5-4486-A9A9-13933376C391.jpg (750x553, 445K)

search carol seleme
at your own risk

i'm bisexual, but i only like men 12 and under

Attached: 1566398668631.jpg (1008x2048, 155K)

that's one
fat kid
:D
and ugly head of hair on him too

Attached: 6766DCD5-3C28-4FE0-8289-8C4ABC33F267.jpg (750x992, 531K)

Attached: E1E2FF8B-5C3E-45F3-B652-45899B32FEE1.jpg (750x556, 341K)

Attached: A9E4E701-B4FC-4681-AE41-A4CBC8DB9726.jpg (750x575, 472K)

Yea but I love jacking off to pics like that imagining I'm the sissy. I also love being submissive to bully anons. I don't think I'll ever do it or seek to do it irl unless a fat old man or a buff black guy whispered in my ear and told me that they would dress me up like a girl and dominate me if I came to their place. Then I'd probably be rock hard while on my knees gagging on their cock.

that's some
very VERY rare
pepe,
dude

Don’t you think that hating a group of people that have never done anything to you personally is just the slightest bit retarded

Attached: E4E79CC6-1FB8-4A53-8089-777ECFE94E11.jpg (610x911, 126K)

Attached: 41D2BF57-D88B-4C40-A6DC-739960DB996B.jpg (750x549, 386K)

Attached: 1A05456F-178B-40FD-9756-5D7EC4D90899.jpg (750x987, 722K)

If it fucking feels good why complain? Life sucks enough without judgmental assholes trying to fuck the good times.

And Nicole Mejia.

It is. I can't understand why millions of people hate me because I'm a straight, white, male who has made the mistake of "identifying" as the gender that I was born with. The left is just as racist as the right, possibly more so, and the only difference is that it somehow seems to be socially acceptable to be so.

I guess I consider myself bisexual when it comes to genitals, but I'm strictly hetero with everything else. Nothing about a dude's body turns me on, not even smooth fem twinks. Don't like the hair or the sweat or any of it. I like girl's bodies, all the right curves and titties and a plump ass, but at the same time I love both pussy and cock. That's why earlier this year I started fucking trans girls. Not only do they have the body of a girl (and they actually put way more effort into their appearance than cis girls) but they're way easier to fuck, since they all want to, and an added bonus of a cock. Not all of them like to use it but with a little prodding a lot of them will admit to like getting it sucked. I've never bottomed before but I have a serious oral fetish and I could eat pussy or suck cock for hours.

Attached: 1568382334653.jpg (1080x1440, 54K)

You’re so out of touch. Playing the victim card over here
I can’t believe you aren’t a troll

Attached: B447BB38-1994-49C5-8911-52BA68EE7D9A.jpg (750x994, 653K)

No, cause my first love and they guy i lost my virginity to was a guy, and i loved him more than my actual hoe

Attached: 1517003281322.jpg (668x1000, 107K)

But but I'm a victim, white genocide: (((((((