Be me

>be me
>20 years old
>only friends I have are from highschool
>one of my friends ghosts me and ignores me constantly
>never wants to hang with me
>is the "leader" of the group, the one who usually picks times and places for us to hang
>I've tried to invite people out all the time but never works
>get sick of his bullshit and call him out
>he says sorry things will change
>they don't
>get fed up one day when he lies about ignoring me the entire day after making plans with me
>tell him I'm done talking to him, delete hime on everything
>get borderlands 3
>no one wants to play with me, they all play with shitfriend
>ultradepressed playing alone constantly
>every now and then a rando joins and plays for a while but they dont talk
I just want friends Yea Forums
How do I make online buddies to loot and shoot with?

Attached: 960x0.jpg (960x534, 108K)

I used vr chat and met some fucking great shitposters there and we play shit like mordhau and whatnot, probably your best bet op

Attached: 1568518511268.jpg (470x470, 31K)

They intentionally stopped hanging out with you as a group. No one would behave like that if they enjoyed hanging out with you. Maybe you missed social cues and couldn't tell they didn't like you. It's possible you just misinterpreted this situation but that's pretty unlikely from what you said. You just need to find a social group that genuinely enjoys your company.

Just play Rust instead. Great family friendly activity

you're 20. in 10 years you're not gonna complain about being alone anymore. in 20 years, you're gonna cancel plans due to "something coming up" but really you just wanna go home to play game, alone. it'll pass.

I've kept in touch with most of them, we all still talk except the shit friend and I. But yea you may be right and i accept it, just dont know how to make new friends ya know? Now that I'm out of highschool

Cant play rust, stuck to console for now until I make more cash and have more time to learn about pc

I do that now and have done for years

I know, eventually itll pass but rn playing borderlands with friends sounds fun as fuck. Loved playing games with friends, always makes em better imo

Weird. I was always the "leader" of our group. Now we all blow each other off sometimes. It's not a rude thing, we're just burnt out from work and too lazy to get shit going.

Unless they're all hanging out regularly, and just never hit you up. Then there might be some fuck shit going on.

They usually hang regularly and just dont invite me, and whenever we do hang we end up making plans for another time and they do it without me.
It's like they were trying to keep me attached to the squad but not in the squad ya know?

Damn. Do you guys all have similar interests?

Yea for the most part, none of us really have insanely different interests. we all enjoy doing the same stuff

Damn. Then maybe try hitting up Omegle or another website that connects randos. You can put "borderlands" in the interests, and find someone else who's into that shit.

Real friends wouldn't treat you like that. They weren't your friends in the first place. Make new friends.

Not a bad idea tbh, thanks for the support Yea Forumsros

Attached: 1567307186254.png (640x605, 117K)

Play an mmo instead. Or create a group. Join fb groups as well. Discord even. If you're half a decent guy and aren't a dick then you'll have more people to play with in no time.

Also what this user said. This is the truth

Get some real friends. Where do you meet them? >AT WORK OR THE PLACE YOU ARE TRAINING FOR WORK! GO TO WORK!

Not a bad idea OP. But if you do get friends at work, ask around about them before you hang out. People at work are super honest about each other behind each others backs. If they're shit heads, they'll let you know before you get into a friendship with them.

Check /vg/ for a borderlands general and join them.