Hello

Hello
Asking to fem anons
Real serious question
Is size is really what matters? Or width or nothing just the guy itself or what?

I know there will be different answers, but im curious.

Oki, non fem anons can answer too, but please say that you are a male cause im really curious of the female answers

Image kinda related?

Attached: images (8).jpg (655x468, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWhQb9C4R-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The woman is a dumb bitch it really doesn't matter to you how hard you rape her if it does you're a faggot

Fpbp

yes

Why are men so fucking stupid?
95% of women can never take the XL one, like 50% probably can't take the large one, there's even some who might struggle with the medium.
Vaginas have different depths as well, it's not just cocks you incel retards.

Im sorry for being a retard :(
I really wanted to know
Im sorry miss

..sorry this place puts me on edge with all the barrage of misogyny and so on.

I should stop using Yea Forums.

Dont worry miss
I understand
I didnt meant to offend you with this post

But i really understand, dont need to be sorry

:)

hi miss

Remember this comment later when you are asking a man to show you once again how to do some obvious part of your job.

Kek

Male here, my gf says it’s more about who it’s with but size helps. I’m a bit above average and she prefers sex with me over using her dildo which is a lot thicker, and the full feeling is great for chicks but a dildo can’t actually fuck them

Thank you!

Male here but I've asked women about this before, big is not always better. Size does play some part but a dude with a massive dick can be shit at sex where as a dude with a smaller one can be amazing, a lot of women also find it painful/too sensitive if the dude is big. I'm a fair bit above average and my gf has to stop and take breaks cause it can get unconfortable in certain positions.

Don't stress about it my dude, unless you have a genuine micropeen she's not gonna care.

>femanons
>all gather round one another talking about big dicks
>convince themselves that "bigger is better"
>develop a "complex"
>convince themselves that their bf/husband's normal sized dicks aren't good enough when they're perfectly adequate
>go out and buy a big plastic donger
>it's fun for a while but the complex kicks in
>"I need BIGGER"
>set out on a journey of buying bigger and bigger dildongs
>slowly but surely ripping open and stretching their vaginal and anal canals to the point of bleeding
>complex in overload
>seek out gigantic objects to fuck themselves with
>find a company that makes cartoon sized dildos in fantasy shapes
>years go by
>holes getting looser and stretching wider and wider
>can sit on a fire hydrant unhindered
>think it a badge of honor that you can cram a 24 lbs turkey inside your vagina
>complain about men not being "big enough"
>later in life
>mid 40's
>guts spilling out of your vagina simply by standing
>numerous surgeries have failed
>can't walk anymore
>have to move around via wheelchair
youtube.com/watch?v=YWhQb9C4R-M

Imagine being a loser with a deep vagina.

Definitely kinda intimidating when you see what she’s been used too but yeah

Dont be mean pls

Male here.
The most unattractive thing a man can be is insecure about his dick.

90% of Bad Dragon's customers are men.

Biggest facts are personality (confidence) and how good you are in bed. Size and shape obviously has some effect on your performance but the biggest factor comes down to you yourself. How do you fuck as a person. I would rather fuck a 6/10 kinky chubby chick than a perfect 10/10 that just laid there like a dead fish.

Thank you!! Im just to subby and im afraid i may not like..
Be as "dominant" in regular sex as i should be

Well they love it when you’re dominant. Fuck her like you have a huge dick. It’s pretty hot k owing she could handle a big one though

But im not dominant
That was my point

Femanon here, dicks suck
We prefer chainsaw genital mutilation

Lol. You're never going to leave. Get used to it. It only gets worse. You will get desensitized surely enough

We’ll try it you can learn

Aaghhhh fuck.. Ok
At least the female can do it while im. Tied?

But i dont want to be

It’s fun haha. Having her ride her big toy while she blows you is great

who cares

Attached: genau.jpg (919x720, 59K)

:(( hehe

Whore

this

Dont be mean with her pls!

I beg

No size doesn't matter. 4 incher here, yeah I'm somewhat embarrassed by it at first but I regained my confidence on learning new positions and a lot of foreplay. You don't need to have a huge dick to make a girl wild, if you're not packing that much meat don't worry learn to eat pussy and learn to fuck. Unless you're rocking an actual micro penis like 2 inches or so, then your sex life probably won't be that interesting unfortunately. And if a girl ever turns you down because of it,move on you don't deserve her.

Yep, size does matter! But it's not too important. I mean, if you are like 12 cm and you lack of girth it's not so fun, but if you are on average it would be enough to enjoy intimacy, but you also need to be good in bed, otherwise no mater your size. =)
I like if my partner is long enought to reach the end of my pussy, but if he can do that he also have to be carefull, because pounding my cervix is not pleasurable!
About girth, I have the very same dildo you have posted in Large version. I it because the girth and I also have bigger dildos. But huge dildos, fisting and so can't replace normal sex with an avarage human penis.

Every variable matters. To small dick? Say goodbye to half the sex positions because he won't be able to penetrate enough for it to be worth it. Too big? Say goodbye to anal. Bad technique? Enjoy pain and/or boredom.

Also, do you think stimulating a larger surface area creates more or less of a sensation than stimulating a smaller surface area? Yeah, no shit, bigger dicks are better, generally. Within reason, of course.

I'm male, while I am absolutely correct, I still don't want to trick you into believing me by pretending to be female.

Seconded

>deliberately come to a place full of things I do not like
>get mad
Okay you fucking retard.

Pay attention OP.

It didn't matter to me until it did. Like I imagined there was not much difference when you are having sex until I had sex with a guy with a big one. It really matters!

But what if im still a virgin at my 24 yo?
Does girls dislike that?

Sooo i will be a beta dor ever? Haha

Your getting me sad now I just wanna die I want one of those but by the time I buy one I'ma be dead also but one apparently they feel great I'm a guy

>male

Size matters. If you're too big or too small, she gets no pleasure out of it - unless she's into stretching her pussy, but that's a pretty rare niche among women. When you're average (like, between 14-18 cm), you have nothing to worry about if you just take care of your woman.

Attached: 1548371522882.jpg (1000x800, 78K)

Femanon and every girl is different.
I think that it’s all about our personal experiences and preferences. For me an average size 14 cm cock is plenty big enough. My first sexual experiences was with a 18 or 19 cm cock, I was small and it was too big and it hurt. I really didn’t like it and I’ve been turned off by big ones ever since.

Spoken like a true incel, props.p

fem user here

ibf tits or gtfo - no i'm not posting tits, those are for my husband, not a bunch of horny guys on the net.

I've only slept with one guy in my life (my husband) and he's about inbetween the size of that small and medium one. Lots of friends used to talk about their "super sized" boyfriends and make fun of me for only knowing one guy, though he makes me cum nearly every time through straight vaginal sex. Out of curiosity to see what they're talking about I did buy some different sized dildos and let me tell you; I don't think women can tell the size of penises at all (based on what my GF's reactions were to the dildos)

I showed them the 8" one, and half of them crossed their legs and winced, they were the same women telling me about the 8-9" god dicks they were fucking, yet when they saw a 8" dildo they were all like "nope" won't fit. They all thought the 6" dildo was 8".

Now as for my own experiences afterwards (yes I tried the different dildos, AFTER showing my friends); the 8" dildo was WAY TOO FUCKING big. I gave up, even with lube it hurt and didn't feel good at all, barely was able to get it in, It was just awful. The 7" fit alright, but it bottomed at my uterus, and that really sorta hurt. Oddly enough I thought the smaller dildos (even smaller then my husband) were ok for stimulation, not that I particularly liked dildo stimulation. I prefer my husband.

So the long and short of it is, length doesn't need to be that long, even a 4" dildo felt pretty good and I imagine a guy that small could, get a girl off just fine. meanwhile I sorta feel bad for the guys with the 8" dicks. You'd need a special girl willing to let a monster like that between her legs. I imagine it would hurt a lot until the vagina was stretched out enough to accommodate it.

As for the dildos in the OP, large and extra large? no way in hell those would get into me or most women. Nor would I want them near me.

Attached: 1484205471373.jpg (750x750, 79K)

and most guys are smaller than that small

from what i know i heard dagger dick is the only problem you should fear

male here and yeah pretty much this. if you wanna hear something really sad a good chunk of men wont even know what an 8 incher looks like by just looking at it, they will say oh damn thats totally 10 or a footlong. men only have a clue about their own dick size because all are willing to measure their own but couldnt give 2 shits about another man's because well that would be kinda gay

whats dagger dick

checked and what positions? asking for a friend...

/thread

I thought the same fem user but as I posted earlier the third guy I had sex with was way bigger than the other two and a real penis feels different than a toy and you know it. Big is better but in my experience there are not that many guys that have big ones.

when your winky is penetrates the cervix from being too thin and long

what dick dimension would accomplish this though? like i would have to be 9 inches long and like half an inch in girth? lol can dicks like this even exist

they do its rare but it happens, some unlucky bastards out there

Its not the end of the world if your dick is small. God made asian women for a reason.

fucking dead fish isn't THAT bad

t. dead fish

Penis size totally matters. I have an ex wife who breaks up woth all her bfs and keeps letting me hit it inky because I sexually identify as a 7 oz can of skintimates shaving gel.

Attached: 20190914_182605.jpg (1538x1538, 438K)

>stopped measuring penis in length or even girth
>start measuring penis in ounces instead
the world isnt ready

Holy shit dude that'd the worst thing I've seen all day and it's only 7

Time stamp and titties? Good Lord we are at the basics here...

Attached: 1568493193335.png (500x375, 91K)

Top kek

Attached: p_00005.jpg (1108x1584, 410K)

Am Male but this is based on what my gf has told me

Before me sue was with one other guy and what it comes down to.is the shape of your dick and the technique not neccesarily the size

Fir instance if your dick is big bit curved to.shit, it isn't going to stimulate. But if you have an average dick, and you know how to get the right spots, then you can do it every time

Attached: Pepe (136).jpg (222x238, 19K)

Far more men buy these dildos than women

Checked and 8:30 for me

Sieg fucking heil cunt

Girl in public = no doesn't matter at all
Girl in secret = gimmi that monster black cock

Attached: awzfob5zgsy11.jpg (356x719, 26K)

FYI a soda can has a circumference of 8.25 inch.

I got zero limp length and just short of 7" erect. When i was dating the woman who is currently my wife we were laying around post coital one night and she was laughing about how much it had shrunk after we were done. Then she started jerking me off and after it became erect she pinched me to get it to go down and just did this a couple of times laughing about it like it was the best thing she had ever seen.

And just under 5 inches tall
Which means that the small one is about 5 and a half or 6 inches and is just right for most of us.

>fantasy: this girl cums all over my cock and im just under 8, must be muhdick rite hurp
>reality: we are very in love and orgasm is largely psychological, its about how i use it and what other 100s of things i do - not just muhdick

which girl do you want to fuck most here??
>pic related
Answer related

Attached: white suits.jpg (2048x1536, 315K)

Not a femanon, depends greatly on the girl. Some like it small most like it big, but not to big. But every girl likes to get ststisfied (dosn't nessesarily has to include an orgasm, some girls just can't let go enough to experience an orgasm.)
To reach this you have plenty more options than just your dick, to statisfy her.

Attached: Number3.jpg (415x909, 42K)

the 2 in the middle, the one with the braids and the million dollar smile is the most attractive

I think number 2 has the best body but like the slut look of number 1 on the far left for fucking

#1 looks like she would have angry sex with you then cut ur dick off while ur asleep, not a fan

Used to think size matters but it's not the whole story, you need stamina and the right angle more. Relatively attractive guy been with 150+ women (stopped counting) and 99% of them that I've talked to, tell me that the majority of their sexual partners didn't last more than 10 mins and subsequently they didn't cum. Women spend years in relationships like that.

I'd say just trying to train stamina for guys who suffer from premature is more important.

Also about 15% of the women I've been with cannot cum vaginally no matter how hard you hit it.

TITS OR GTFO YOU FUCKING BITCH

For me it's not a problem at all. Probably could be a problem for some, but I think it's a minority.

Wife said "I wouldn't say "hurt" there's so pain but it's worth it.

Wife said that might be their fault for not knowing how to cum

Honesty bro, I've been with a few women and hooked up with a major slut before I knew she was a major slut. My dick is like 5 inches and not anything impressive girth wise, but she said I have a really good dick game because I know how to use it. I also use ribbed condoms so that helps.

I dont know how old you guys are or how much experience you have. Your size doesn't matter unless it's literally shorter than your finger, odds being that's not the case. Stop being so insecure.

Male here, I'm at 7 inch, which I think is average, and my gf thinks it's great. We also have a toy I use on her that's 8,5 inch(kind of), but only use it to make her squirt. Besides that purpose she doesn't like the size. I know some girls that can cum during sex with a below average size penis because it hits a certain spot which average/big dicks can't hit.

Tldr, girth is a bit better, it's all about how good you handle your sword.

male here and i actually do enjoy bigger. i enjoy riding my large chance but i also love texture. one of my first and favorite toys was terra. im hoping that the mystic toy will be able to suit both the texture and size for me.

for this question tho i guess it tends on how much they want to have and enjoy sex. i feel that when you crafe it so often and do is to much that what you have start becoming boring and you will want to spice it up.

Attached: IMG_0025.jpg (960x720, 209K)

OK kiddo, now put your phone down and concentrate on what you're teacher is saying.