I work at Amazon, I work 3 days a week only doing 4hour shifts. Comfy as fuck. Ama

I work at Amazon, I work 3 days a week only doing 4hour shifts. Comfy as fuck. Ama

Attached: 1566854612484.gif (400x225, 1.99M)

But what do you do

Stack boxes on pallets.

Any part time benefits?

Oh, that's cool. I'm about to order a copy of Stephen King's new book from Amazon! I'm so excited!!!

Yeah, after 30days you do.
Nice! Might have been the one to ship it off to ya.

Is that the minimum hours to get benefits, 12?

I wasn't told how many hours were needed, I just know it's 30days. 12 might be the minimum requirement though.

Ok

What's it like being poor?

Fkfums kakait j

Did you want the NY warehouse?

u ever break a palette and have to resend everything in the palette, but everything is broken and nobody knows which package goes to whom so you're scrambling around trying to figure it out?

Do you own bitcoin?

ANSWER MY QUESTION FAGGOT!!!!!

How the fuck did you do it? I have to come out of neetdom soon and i want a comfy job like that, not some fastfood/customer service bullshit

Attached: 07DB3EBC-304F-48CF-9343-BBA8B08E7A28.jpg (1080x810, 113K)

I work at UPS, why are all your boxes taped like shit? you know how many boxes break open during the operation??? GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

i love this gif

That's only 12 hours a week. How much are you being paid? You can't possibly be living above the poverty line anywhere in the country.

Attached: 1507405036940.png (707x541, 528K)

tape has a hard time sticking to the crap boxes being made these days containing too much recycled cardboard/paper.

customer service would help you tho, you have to throw yourself into cold water to improve your life and yourself. I did the same and now I overcame my weakness.

Attached: 1564692225641.jpg (720x720, 40K)

How the hell do you live off of that?

One of your managers became the director of operations at the organic produce wearhouse I work at. Kindly take him back, he's a fucking idiot.

Amazon.. is that that big black woman down at the store?